All Black Production of Hamlet to celebrate Shakespeare's 400th anniversary

AYO TO BE OR NOT TA BE, DAT BE DA KWEUSTSHIN

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37331026

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
archive.is/iPRTU
playbill.com/article/all-white-trevor-nunn-production-of-war-of-the-roses-ignites-controversy-nunn-responds-com-357874
youtube.com/watch?v=uIfx32iAjzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ FESPIANS AND SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

SHEEEEEEETTTT I KNEW RICK CRAZY NIGGA ALWAYS CLOWING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKA

Act2:Scene2

Oh Jamal
Oh Jamal
Why do you have to be such a nigger
You never met your father so y u wanna meet yours
or if you want to nigguh
just gimme sum dem blunts
and i'll be blazed reel fast

Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And, by opposing, end them? To die, to sleep—
No more

Blacks have no culture user. That's why they have to appropriate ours.

but it isn't appropriation when they do it

Cultural appropriation.
Anons need to spam this.
Use there own bullshit narratives against them.

Sure it is.

Jesus Kike, I never thought of it that way… But it's true. Except for rap music… they really did create the genre

Shabbos goyim

no. A kike gave a nigger some shiny stuff and told him to ook and eek on a recording about the merits of being a violent criminal.

Why not? Its not like niggers cant play at all.

Britcucks seem to be world leaders in nigger appropriation.

Happened in Broadway before that, though.

WE WUZ ENGLISH BEFORE THE ENGLISH WUZ ENGLISH? SHEEEIT

SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ ROBIN HOOD N SHEEIT, WE TAKE FROM DA WHITEY IN GIVE IT TO THA POOR

SHIEEEET

They just want to piss on everything that we created don't they?

Best rap is made by white people.I will always mantain this. I've listened to enough of it. One exception to the rule is Aesop Rock who is a Jew, but he's brilliant.

God, Hamilton is so fucking revolting. How can they be so blatant?

at least it wasn't Caesar

speaking of rap. WHITE RAP TO BE PRECISE
you may have whatever feels you have, but whites make the best rap.

The worst part is how celebrated it is across the country. I've watched so much better productions.

HOL UP HOL UP MANE, SO U BE SAYING WHITEY MAKES BETTER RAP THAN US???

A good angle of attack would be:

This shit IS cultural appropriation.

Rapping is scotish invention that niggers adopted in USA.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

BBC is fucking notorious for editing articles without telling anyone what they have just done.

Stop being lazy.

PROTIP: Put it in your toolbar.

oy gevalt

TO NIG, OR NOT TO NIG, DAT IS DA QUESTION

knowatimsayin?

Reminder
archive.is/iPRTU

Not only does yung lean sound meek when he raps, but he also can't form a coherent message.

still a good beat

>>>/reddit/

The article just has a video and archive.is doesn't have video saving yet.

He's not lying. The (((entertainment industry))) would love that pozitive message.

To be like it is, or don't be like it is
Dat what it do

REEEEE

AYO POOR YORICK. I KNEW DAT FOO, HOMIE. NIGGA BE HILARIOUS AND SHIT. PIMPIN MUTHAFUCKA.

It's insane with the theatre. All black/ All Asian productions are uniformly praised as milestones. But if somebody dares have an all white production then it's like they're resurrecting Hitler or something.

playbill.com/article/all-white-trevor-nunn-production-of-war-of-the-roses-ignites-controversy-nunn-responds-com-357874 Here's the reaction the opposite creates.

This is cultural fucking appropriation. I know you gotta navigate the dominant culture the best way you can, but a theatre production isn't something you have to do. Appropriation is appropriation and is not okay.

IT'S NEVER OKAY

yeah I agree. Perfect music for rolling though

"Molecules expand, molecules exist. I'm a molecule but I stand in the mist."

SHEEEIT YOUS BE TELLIN US WE WUZ SHAKESPEAR N' SHEEIT?

AYO HOL UP WE WUZ ANGLOS BEFORE THEY GOT SAXXONED. WE WUZ ACTUALLY CELTS N SHIEEET

I'm ready to fight and die in the war against Israel

“Dis 'bove all: to yaself be true my nigga,
And it must follow, as the thot to tha club,
Ya can't be fake to any dawg, man.”

TO NIG OR NOT TO NIG, THAT IS THE QUESTION

Niggers are such pathetic, useless creatures.

You'd think shit like this would make people think "Why dont they celebrate some traditional African culture ins- hmm…wait…"

Rap is crap faggot. Head on home won't you?
>>>/lgbt/
>>>Holla Forums

Not to mention

Then realize that a few months ago some shit went viral about "cultural appropriation" about dreadlocks

This shit is so beyond unacceptable to me. It is so, so, so nerve shattering. It makes me so angry at this world and the people in it.

I really want change, anons. All id want is just complete, real fairness.

Julius Caesar
Act I, Scene II, line 285-286

But, for my own part, it was Ebonics to me.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
U
L
T
U
R
A
L

A
P
P
R
O
P
R
I
A
T
I
O
N

The Negro races have never produced a poet of worth, let alone one of the same caliber as Shakespeare, Shelly, Keats or Marlowe. To say nothing of Aeschylus, Schiller, Goethe, Pushkin etc.

That is why they have to appropriate our culture. They have literally got no culture of their own to express. Their pre-colonial culture consisted of banging on hollowed out logs, dressing in grass skirts, throwing spears and eating each other.

The Negro races of Africa are completely worthless.

But don't you know? Shakespeare WAS black!

:^)

Dat's white.

Can't wait until they try to do an all black production of Othello.

And it's not even set within Africa? Taking the formula of Shakespeare and setting it somewhere else would be fine enough, but they will say they are all in Denmark, wont they?

Nothing to see here, moving on….

EY YO ROMEAWN, WHERE YO MUHFUKKIN ASS AT ROMEAWN

UPTOWN BABY
WHO DA KING NIGGA
WE ALL CITY NOW

bends over and claps hands

WE ROYALTY FAM

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

IT'S HAMLET IN DA HOUSE RITE NOW

SAY HOOOOOOO

HOOOOO

Why are those other faggots looking at his crotch?

It was blatant because that's what the cucks wanted. Some strong, over the top signalling. SJW faggots were falling all over themselves BECAUSE it was so fucking blatant. They don't care about accuracy or quality, just so long is there are niggers replacing white men they're happy.

WE WUZ FAGS N SHEEEIIIIT

to bix or nood to bix

Shakespeare is degenerate tbh. Shakespeare marked the beginning of the dowfall of western culture.

His mom was a kike, and taught him about incest, Renegade wrote a great article about this.

Seriously? I am not surprised. Theater is a lesser art that marks the decline of a culture, as it did with the Greeks as well.

forgot to leave a comment on this vid, niggers ruin an American slav community

The observers disagreed on who fired first. They did agree that there was a three-to-four second interval between the first and the second shot, raising difficult questions in evaluating the two camps' versions.[49] Historian William Weir speculates that Hamilton might have been undone by his own machinations: secretly setting his pistol's trigger to require only a half pound of pressure as opposed to the usual 10 pounds. Burr, Weir contends, most likely had no idea that the gun's trigger pressure could be reset.[50][page needed] Louisiana State University history professors Nancy Isenberg and Andrew Burstein concur with this. They note that "Hamilton brought the pistols, which had a larger barrel than regular dueling pistols, and a secret hair-trigger, and were therefore much more deadly,"[51] and conclude that "Hamilton gave himself an unfair advantage in their duel, and got the worst of it anyway."

fuck off

Yeah but modern day Greeks have absolutely nothing in common with ancient Greece.

HOL

Was expecting Othello to get brought up somewhere. did not disappoint.

The movie/theater industry has been compromised for over a century. Just about anything after Birth of a Nation has some good goy or semite involved. I love our written and performed culture, and can't stand to see it go into the gutter like this. Not to reveal too much, but I'm getting in deep in the industry so I can make the change I want to see for myself.

Actually, there was a photo-negative Othello once, where Patrick Stewart played a white Othello.

I want to have children but I began to think of all the little things out there that go unnoticed till you need them and then there's so little time. What books and thing do you get a child? Even if you avoid Poz and buy old stories and fairytales, aren't all the pictures "inclusive" with Spic versions of Cinderella or a Nigger prince charming?

Shouldn't be hard to get some hand me down books from friends and relatives. Obviously can't buy anything new, but old and used book stores may hold a few gems. Worst case scenario, you do what people used to do and tell the stories by heart with your own twist.

Putting a personal spin on stories is nice user.

My mom read to me every night and my Grandfather made a small bookshelf when I was born. My dad has dyslexia and trouble reading so it was super important to him that I read. I could speak before I could walk and had a college reading level in 5th grade. I believe it's really important to have books for children.

Nothing of value was lost

I've been inspired to write an all White screenplay of Martin Luther King, Jr.

For extra salt mining I thought it would be fucking hillarious to let niggers audition, and then cast Whites for all roles. No black-face. Because…

WE

Ayy hol up
you be sayin we wuz Shakespeare an shiet

You know, I am not actually against an all-African version of a Shakespeare play, as long as it's more of an adaption set IN Africa or something. There's a certain amount of novelty to transferring any classic story to another time period/cultural setting and the challenges that come with it.

If they just set it in fucking Denmark (which they probably will), then it'll just be a pointless recolour.

He was black man

why the italian name?

I can't believe niggers managed to create an entire play out of WE WUZ. Hamilton was born in the Caribbean to whites, but that = FULL BLOODED NIGGUH in their books.

I can't wait to see these chimps hang.

And to think that there was a pro-nigger thread on here just now, fucking disgusting.

Kill yourselves

OP why are you unable to fully grasp why we archive? It has been explained countless times and yet you pull this shit. If I see you on the street I'm gonna fuck you up. Do it our way or get the fuck out.

Anyone who has read the Merchant of Venice knows that Shakespeare HATED kikels. He blamed them for when his father was thrown in prison for lending money to people, as only jews could lend money. The Merchant of Venice was a very popular play during the Third Reich.

And its a best seller. It just shows how low entertainment is these days. They literally show the revolution with fucking nigger speak hip hop.

Why all black? Why not include muslims and orientals? So much for diversity.

WEWUZ HAMLETS

Niggers hate orientals for being smart and industrious ant people, and sandniggers for using niggers to make themselves look civilised.

Gangsta Paullonius Jones: You crazy nigga, reading n shieeet, u think u whitey? 
Ham Tyrone Johnson: It be scribble mayne, whitey be making scribbles, just scribbles.
Gangsta Paullonius Jones: You be wit ur welfare? What is the matter, my nigga? 
Ham Tyrone Johnson: Naw dog, welfare wit who tho?
Gangsta Paullonius Jones: Fam, u gettin a job and bein like whitey?

Fixed it, looks like those damns whites were changing it to have shit like "words words words" whatever that means.

WHITEY LERNT ME CRACKER RUNES; AND MY PROFIT FER IT?
I JUMP AND BIX NOOD. RED PLAEG VOODOO ON YOU
FOR FILLN MY HEAD WIF OPRESSHUN.

t. Caliban

Nope, spoken word poetry was invented by whitey in Sweden and the UK in the first quarter of the 20th century.

I actually don't mind a all black production, I'd watch that if they are actually good actors.

Shit that pisses me off is the obvious "we wuz kangs n sheeit" where they make the black guy king arthur and everyone else is white, and of course the nigger gets he white wommensz

They already did this shit back in 1995

Lawrence Fishburn was actually pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIfx32iAjzU

This was literally the first thing that came to mind for me

But Othello is a nigger in the original work. So if they did a we wuz version of Othello would he be white or some other shade of non-white?

He'd be like Asian or something.

O, bewawe, my rawrd, of jearousy;
Issa the green-ey'd monstela, whiwch doth mock
The meatela it feed awn.

[Disgust Intensifies]

I can only get behind this if Juliette becomes teen pregnant, Romeo then gets his ass capped, and both the Montagues and Capulets have to pay taxes to the king to take care of Juliette's downie son.