I like Holla Forums since last week end. Threads are interesting and activity is up. Cheers!

I like Holla Forums since last week end. Threads are interesting and activity is up. Cheers!

GBT4chan.
And take your "interesting" trapfag threads and 4fag activity with you.

prove me wrong ragefag

Activity is up bc Dysnomia has been shilling the fuck out of Holla Forums on halfchan.
This board is nothing more than a halfchan wannabe board as a result.
No different than /notb/ or /bbbb/ are/were wannabe boards, and no different than SORECHAN is a wannabe site.
It won't succeed, either.
halfchanfags have never stayed here longer than a week or so, bc there is nothing here they can't already get without having to wade through shit to get it.
Yes, the big selling point of 8ch is VPN use allowing ban evasion, but bc everyone is abandoning chans in favor of Tor/onion sites anyway, that is not much of a selling point anymore.
Besides, there really isn't anything going on here anymore that isn't going on at 100 other clearnet sites.
Holla Forums simply has nothing unique to offer anymore.

I didn't say you were wrong, as you expressed an opinion.
You may indeed find traps interesting.
Activity is up, that is a verifiable fact.
But even so, it is also a verifiable fact that Holla Forums activity is on a general downward path which parallels all the other chans.
One little spike in activity does not reverse years of decline.

so why are you here?

I see one. There's always been one at some point.

I have a sexual fetish involving getting angry

What are goon onion sites?

*good

kek, you must be a real regular.

Search in the hidden wiki. If you find nothing interesting there, you'll have to search better.

I like watching the world burn, trainwrecks, etc.

No, there hasn't.
Not until Dysnomia started shilling on 4chan.
Before that trap threads were very rare, and were shit on so badly that no one ever even bothered trying to post them.

I just mean chans, I'm not gonna buy guns and drugs

So you're a homosexual then ?

So there are reasons to be here after all. This website is unique, even if you like to complain, I like to feel happy about it sometimes.

It's true they were really rare before I'd give you that. But I'd rather see one trap thread lost in the catalog than spam all day long.

what's the point of going on Tor then?

kek

The best onion sites related to what used to go on here (before the Jew and his merry band of retarded faggots took over) are accessible by invite only.
The ones that aren't are hit and miss, but much better than any clearnet chan.
I am not going to post any of them here, because that is exactly how this place turned to shit.
If you need your hand held to find them, you don't belong there.

Fag.

Bullshit. How is it unique?

Dubs speak the truth.

No, I don't leave space before "?".

If you want chans, stay on the clear net.

You and me make it unique, user.

It's like pedo and pony thread. I don't like them but I don't see why they shouldn't be here.

I am documenting the collapse of Holla Forums for posterity, in order to insure that Dysnomia can never deny that it was him who single-handedly ruined the greatest chan board that ever was.

Why not ?

No we don't.
You and me are on other sites as well.
Even if we do, that is not something this site has independently of us, that is something that we bring to it.
That is *us* being unique, not Holla Forums.

Becaouse I'm not a homosexual.

The point of going on Tor is to get away from all the people who for whatever reason can't or won't.
It is a social buffer.
Only certain people will cross that line, and those who won't or can't are largely the ones who Tor users are trying to remain free of.
It is not perfect, of course.
But that is why many of the better sites there are restricted access.
Funny how the success of restricted access sites on the darknet never influenced the chans here on the clearnet to implement user accounts. The fear that it would drive away users is obviously unfounded if the darknet is any indication.

It's what you and me add to the website that isn't typed anywhere else that makes it unique.

austismo

accounts are fundamentally against anonymity, even if the account is a simulacra of a login, it's still a permanent name next to your posts. That's a deterrent to me.

This right here is why I haven't been v&. Although I did make a CPlay account and MK account maybe half a year ago. All I did was lurk so I think I've gone unnoticed.
Invite only chans are probably your best as of now.
This user explained why no one is shilling deep and dark chan sites. There's probably going to be a lot of pedo spam for the next few days due to Lolifox being down but pedo spam and shit are normal. I've come accustomed to it and it is now, for a lack of better word 'accepted' here. If you check the system logs you'll see that Dysnomia doesn't do much in terms of moderating and this only means he's desperate.

lel confessing going on MK and CPlay so casually
I think the vast majority of their ancient users were lurkers tbh. And they don't risk anything.

He's desperate because the situation of freedom of speech on the clearnet is desperate. Holla Forums is one of the last place on clearnet where people can discuss about anything freely.

Are you saying there's something wrong with being a filthy disgusting homosexual ?

Is that a Reddit spacing?

Being a homosexual is 'a lot' more degenerate than being a pedophile.

I don't find the need to sugar coat it or beat around the bush to be frank. and all of which I had is now gone :'(
No they don't. Some of them knew what was happening but decided to keep it to themselves which is just human nature. We're all selfish and anyone who says otherwise is a liar.
I don't go on many clearnet sites so I wouldn't know.

I'm avoiding studying for exams by shitposting, so that may account for some of the increased activity.

Don't tell me you don't know where to find what's missing.
well the two website looking the most like Holla Forums are national chans and 4chan. Which is telling a lot.

been here, done that.

Sorry for being ambiguous but I was more alluding to the fact that my HDD has been thoroughly cleaned and that's why I was so casual about exposing my past activities :|
Meh to be honest.

I understood what you meant, no worries.
Depends where you're from. Krautchan and 2chan are the top, I heard that the Russian and Brasilian ones are fun but borderline jailbait and for my country, it's damn slow but quite entertaining once a day.