Why is Johnny Depp so irritating? It's like he thinks he's so much funnier than he is

Why is Johnny Depp so irritating? It's like he thinks he's so much funnier than he is.

Why is his daughter so cute?

She didnt get her moms teeth or atleast had them corrected

Forced behaviour/scenes
No goods delivered in terms of acting in tough scenes

He's great at characterization, but not a very good actor overall
And i think i take it back, he made horrible character decisions in several movies, Public Enemy for example

I'm not impressed by his daughter. I think she wishes she were this vapid whore, but she's different. She's more like him. I just wish women had more substance and stopped behaving the way they do. She could be the coolest woman alive and chooses to just be a dumb instagram whore. What the FUCK

He also thinkings he's interesting and serious and what have you, the dude acts the same in mostly everything

I don't really like your post. I'm not glad I read it.

Now that you made me re-check her, i cannot unsee her damn manhands
They only need scars and hair on the thumb to be more manly

Now that you made me re-check her, i cannot unsee her damn manhands
They only need scars and hair on the thumb to be more manly

he was pretty much never supposed to get as famous as he did. he should have just done low key roles forever

I had this annoying gf when i was a teen who was in love with Johnny Depp and didn't care who knew, i wish i had know about his daughter before than, it would have been very vengeful to bring up his daughter every time he would pop up.

the director needs to reign him in, like any good director should

Oh dear God, she's perfect. G-got any more?

I always get her confused with Anna Sophia Robb

I never knew anyone disliked Johnny Depp until, a few years ago, a chestnut vendor went into an extremely angry rant about him and people who like him while I was waiting for my chestnuts

What?

It's just that his schtick has gotten old and he has chosen a lot of shitty movies, clearly since he needs the money

I bought some chestnuts, and while I was waiting for the guy to roast them he started raving about how much he hates Johnny Depp, and that he also hates anyone who likes Johnny Depp

Do they confiscate tits in Hollywood or something?

He is okay. But then again, I think James Franco is pretty cool dude and does Depp's funny thang a bit better than him.

When did Depp become a comedy actor?

Too much repetition looks insincere.

Its odd how some actors late in their career become so polarized. They either do a lot of the same, or something radically different and weird that doesn't work too well. (Think Robin Williams and One Hour Photo, or Depp and Black Mass)

He's good in Nick of Time - but no one has ever seen it.

I haven't watched these movies since the first three (which felt like a good closing point). Has he gotten worse? He was alright in the ones that I saw, but its entirely reasonable that doing naked cash-grabs has worn on the quality of his characterization.

hes eating pie not panckes.

with his mouth open, vile

NO!

wHat can I say , guys. I'm shocked to see this on my favorite forum. I still do serious movies but its a hard place to be… having some 'box office draw' forgive me, I can do one of two things. become this antonio bandras action star or romantic figure, or have the time of my life. lifes too long and too tragic to take it too seriously guys. love ya, but you dnt understand.

JOHNNY DEPP VISITS 8 CHAN

I think Franco's brother is funnier than him. If I had to choose someone to hangout with, I think Dave Franco would be the funner Franco.

I like you and appreciate your work. Especially Dr. Parnassus
Can you expand on why the chestnut vendor from hates you?

Scissors or get the fuck out

he needs a tough director to reign him and force a good performance out of him

His hipster cred movies are overrated, he acts like he has too much credibility to do some oscar bait flick while doing cash grab stuff and bill murray playes hunter s. Thompson better .

He used to be a serious actor. Then he got typerolled. Like Kate Beckinsale and Mila

Im sorry, franchised casted?

It's "typecasted".

I want to believe

Post proof