Did anyone else completely forget this person ever existed?

Did anyone else completely forget this person ever existed?

What the fuck is he doing now?

Being a faggot

Jesus what a terrible thread op. Reported for faggotry.

Watching him tank to 30% approval in Texas was pretty funny, but he doesn't deserve a thread. Unless every post is sage'd.

I'd like to keep it that way.

He is trying to stop the ICANN transfer to the UN

He's making himself useful this week by supposedly fighting to keep ICANN in the US. Probably worried about his future so playing to the majority.

Sure he is.

He's looking for delegates.

NEVER FORGET

Trying to save the Internet from Obama.

It's funny really, if he'd not exposed that he was a terrible person in the nominations, he'd probably be a hero around here.

getting btfo by rick perry last i heard.

I think not, Goldberg.
>>>/gaschamber/

when ted tries to get realected for senator ( i think in 2020) we need to remember his faggotry and help him lose the senate seat to a respectable republican.

Who is that?

Some Hollywood actor?

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

GIVE THEM

What the fuck do politicians do when we're not watching them embaress themselves on cspan?

Fuck off with your slide thread

TED CRUZ IS IRRELEVANT

THIS THREAD IS IRRELEVANT

WORST THREAD ON THE CATALOG

Yes lets not post about politicians on a politics board. Lets all go to the 4th daily pepe thread and circlejerk about hillary clinton some more.

He hasn't been relevant for months.

Fuck off kike.

How is a current politician not relevant? You trump newfags are going to be awfully board after November. Presidential electionfags are like summerfags for Holla Forums.

So he is pretending to fight the transfer right up until the moment he thinks he might succeed, at which point he'd immediately sell out to his Jew/Bush overlords and help the transfer go through? How magnanimous of him.

El Rato was flushed, u mad #CruzMissile?

Collect your shekels and fuck off.

being awkward as he's always been

>>>Holla Forums

There are 535 congressmen in the US and all of them are relevant. You newfags who only came here because of trump and memes are so ignorant of politics that you literally cannot discuss anything else except your hate for niggers and hilary clinton leaks. I bet you newfags don't even into local politics.

are you doing it for free now that Hillary is dead?

That was the Cruz campaign slogan; confirmed for ass damaged cruzcuck

Is that the Zodiac killer??

This low effort posting is just sad. You newfags won't even try to comprehend what I'm saying unless I include a picture of pepe next to my post.

He's even from cuckchan!
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

He betrayed Trump before and he already made a deal with Obama to sell us out. Pic Related.

Then let's have a thread for every single one of them?

FUCK OFF

Do you not seeing the merit in learning more about our politicians? If you are so disinterested in a topic that is still relevant to the purpose of the board you can kindly learn to use the hide function. Perhaps you trump newfags haven't learned of this feature yet. It saves a lot of time that you waste by sagebombing, not that you larping losers care.

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

THIS THREAD IS CTR

SAGE & REPORT

Haha! Good times…

It's not like it matters, he got crushed so easily, and so early, that he is literally unimportant.

Doesn't his wife work for Goldman Sachs or something?

Uhm, who is this?

lol

I'm going to have to meme this.

Gimmie a minute.