Pierce on hiding your power levels and the demoralization of fear

Pierce on hiding your power levels and the demoralization of fear.

Dr. William Pierce 5/09/1998 "Cowardice And Individualism"

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/William Luther Pierce Who We Are.pdf

9xbuddy.com/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/
web.archive.org/web/20150413073239/http://old.post-gazette.com/columnists/20020828roddy4.asp
my.mixtape.moe/nbjsqu.pdf
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
videodownloaderultimate.com/en/
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TL;DR?

Imagine how taboo any of this white nationalist talk was in the late 90s. At the height of the liberalized consumer onslaught before the Internet's enlightenment. Bump and RIP WLP.

Don't have to imagine. I can remember how nigger culture was the gay culture of today

I didn't expect to listen to the whole thing but it was pretty good.

I am probably getting him mixed up with someone (maybe MacDonald, or Taylor?), but I was thinking Pierce was semi-pozzed on something? After listening to that I think I was just mixed up, but I am not sure.

No dude…. Those faggots you mentioned are weak and shill Trump. But Pierce is full on white race and Western survival. He never compromised for a second.

This is amazing. Do you have more like this?

Pierce interview… A Jew apparently published the Turner Diaries and Anarchist cookbook

Pierce, inventor of "day of the rope"
"Our Cause"!

my favorite of all white survival vids ever

But (((they))) still won't publish 200 years together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

It has no official English translation in all existence and he's a bestselling nobel prize winning author no less.

We all know what (((they))) really fear.

What is that about?

Good to know.

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/William Luther Pierce Who We Are.pdf

Some Pierce in return, good book.

Read Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald immediately. Then read the occidental observer, radix, Amren, vdare, and the right stuff daily (counter currents and the daily stormer optional). Listen to the podcasts on the right stuff while you workout.

So who's going to stop being user?

This. Everyone here should proudly own a trip from now on. To do otherwise is cowardly.

No

It's more for real life. Holla Forums is a surreal life.

You're not him, silly.

The point is that there's a lot of LARPing when on the chans but IRL people have a lot less bravado.
Sure, I'm guilty as well.

it was a joke

Why? Once you've gotten the gist of it you don't need go over it 24/7, you should be getting things done instead.

Kevin McDonald wrote a great book (Culture of Critique) and has a very informative website (Occidental Observer)
I wouldn't call him a weak figure.

It kills me how he pronounced afraid, "afred' gah.

(((They))) implemented the internet as a method of control and spying with a side benefit of making bundles of cash.
(((They))) did not realise that the internet would wake the Aryan racial collective unconscious that they had done such a good job of repressing.
I think (((they))) are only just beginning to fully grasp the gravity of the situation.

I remember when this became a meme of sorts. Coincidentally just like where it where it came from, DBZ, one doesn't simply gain power, one has to learn to control it. Keeping with the analogy, you can waste a lot of energy in a display of strength but if your strength is carefully utilized you can launch your attacks with the appropriate degree of power and outlast your opponent.

Video related. See how much the reporter struggles. He's completely outmatched.

I think we're talking about faggots who cry about hiding everything on here and telling their Dad that Hitler wasn't such a bad guy.
We're not talking about lifting weights or martial arts or whatever. It would be a martial artists who never fought and never became a real martial artists… like those goons who come to the dojo and act like fucking pussies the entire work out so they can tell their friends they are an expert in violence like it's a larping club.

I really don't think any (((theys))) wanted much more from the internet than it being a new way to drive the economy and keep people occupied. I can't imagine they had anticipated the powerful social communities it would immediately create. Remember that usenet predated our thing by two decades before the eternal September killed it.

That's what happens when you suppress the people's ability to socialize freely - they will do it via any means necessary. Be that anime and videogames or imageboards and social media.

It's been on my mind for a while now that one of DBZ's things was how Goku eventually learned to stay Super Saiyan all the time as a way or preserving his energy, so he didn't need to go through the whole alex jones process for each fight. There's some memetic value in it.

If the idea of going super saiyan represents something, it's righteous anger taking control.

Alex Jones is a CIA disinfo Jew agent

It's the cowards way out, selfishness of not letting other people know, what you know and the implications of current situations.

Atleast you need to try and make others understand. Why else would that information that you got, be of any use?

There's a way of doing being shrewd about it, and there's a way of being a complete retard about it.

I immediately suspect anyone who resorts to shaming tactics and scoffs at those who are practical in such matters as wanting to make people vulnerable.

Either that or they're simply the mentally ill among our own ilk who suffer from a form of ideological premature ejaculation and have fantasies of everyone "rising up" just when it happens to be convenient FOR THEM.

The reality is things are on track for a happening, but it's not going to happen yet, putting yourself at unnecessary risk for little benefit is not worth it, and a tool of the enemy.

There's a smart way, and a stupid way.

You wouldn't equip a modern military with garishly colored uniforms "just to prove something". That's insanity.

I don't know who this guy is, but he seems pretty stupid and racist.
SAGE

what a waste of trips

nice trip dubs and nicer video.

Well good luck finding a new job or have fun getting kicked out of education.

Even Harold Covington hates and is hated by other prominent WN's, whilst writing books that lament that they never "come together".
Our movement is shilled as fuck, we should take good propaganda for what it is, not the reputation of the writer (which a normalfag won't know about, anyway). If we can find inspiration in selected scenes from Hollywood, we can certainly find inspiration in stuff made by and for us.

The Turner Diaries describes the movement as having a large number of "legals", people who were not openly WN, and thus able to slot themselves into the system and provide intelligence, disseminate subtle propaganda and cause sabotage.
The way thing are at the moment, most of us have to be these "legals" just to survive (unless you are a top-level expert, or self-employed and indispensable in your community… or just so rich you don't need to work). But our movement is growing, and the turning point will come soon.

I don't believe he was in any way praising Alex. I think it more likely he was referring to this video.

Wow, this was in 1998, still relevant as fuck.

This guy was right, holy fuck.
Don't hide your power level ever!
Now is the time to go full Holla Forums, Kek wills it!

jared taylor is definitely pozzed

kevin macdonald apparently proved the khazar theory wrong but i have not looked into it to see if hes correct or not. what you say Holla Forums?

New william pierce vid

"nmew strategy for whites to neco0me real nean and not doll man who its not real"

This is the truth of yiouy my frien d ypou must watch

If we're all going to voluntarily get ourselves fired, we might as well all stop paying taxes, to really show the government who's boss! and when we're all in jail together we can form our own prison gang! sounds like fun!

Pierce should have hid his power level (whatever it was) because the feds fucked him and his organization up good.

Covington hates WNs for being pussies worried abouth muh PR

If you have not read his books then do so. The first is a little hard to get through but the rest are awesome.

The Turner Diaries is ok but The Hunter is a better book. It is about a vietnam vet who starts of killing niggers and race mixers and is awakened to the JQ.

Are you sure you aren't thinking about Terrible Tommy?

It was fiction. Only shill worship it. Pierce said so himself

JESUS KIKE

EVERYONE ON NEW ARAB Holla Forums is a faggot coward

K

it's a means to an end.
some use it effectively to accomplish a goal: with precision.
some just wave their dicks around and shit all over themselves.

TLDR: YOU'RE A FAGGOT GET OFF MY BELOVED POL

I enjoyed the Turner Diaries up until the part where it fast forwards a few years and suddenly everything just starts working out for them. I really liked the book but I wish he could have written more about that section. And the ADL calls this book a "handbook/manual" on creating a WN movement, what kind of fucking manual skips 3 years worth of instructions?

So? I never read that. He wrote a fiction novel among many. Stop being a fucking MEDIA JEW and tying him to ONE THING out of many many many great works

or are you scared faggot Jew?

This fucking bitch
Like I didn't redpill my class and fuck with my professors.

Does anyone know a good vid downloader for YT ? I want to save most of William L Pierce's stuff because it is inspirational as hell and it gets shoah'ed from kiketube every month or so

Great video, didn't hear this one before.

clipconverter.cc/

JDownloader. It can automatically paste any link you copy and download it right away.

This user's suggestion
is a lot slower when it comes to mass downloading, but you can use it to download vids that have been recently deleted. No other downloader can do this AFAIK.

Best one:
9xbuddy.com/

Or addon for firefox:
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

youtube-dl

anyone who says otherwise is a fucktard

>>>/reddit/

Pierce did a lot for his theorized white ethnostate and RaHoWa; however, walked out on his white sons and family. Now? He's relegated to Hmong discussion boards and MM cartoons.

"Hate was in his blood but not in his genes"
An article on one of his sons accepting everyone and seeing his dad as a loser. Remember that family is the root of all.

web.archive.org/web/20150413073239/http://old.post-gazette.com/columnists/20020828roddy4.asp

Isn't this only for GAHNOO/LOONIX systems?

Get out

Taylor is pozzed, he considers jews white
MacDonald is absolutely based though, especially on the academic side of things

Kill yourself.

Posting a Cosmotheist pamphlet by pierce

Pierce - Cosmotheism.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/nbjsqu.pdf

this might do
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

I don't know if this is the right page but get the add on through firefox under same title
videodownloaderultimate.com/en/

Also NetVideoHunter for firefox

Talk about failing to hide your power level…

If you have ANY pretense to working in the arts… or you even just have that sorta artistic / creative / dreamer mentality… DO NOT GO FULL 1488 publically. Fuck it… not even privately with your personal associates. Don't ever plainly express your true political beliefs beyond you, God, and your most intimate relationships.

Not once. not ever.

Learn to into metaphor and allegory and make your contribution that way. Be subversive. When you sperg out about your political beliefs, however, you not only betray your muse but you will almost certainly hurt the movement you're trying to help because, since you're an artist, you're pretty much a crazy person who will eventually go on the record saying some crazy shit or get arrested or in some other way disgrace yourself, and thus, disgrace the movement.

Also, i would not trust political theory and real life political analysis from anyone who has seriously attempted writing fiction. Seriously, avoid that shit. Fiction writers train their minds to think a certain way that has fuck all to do with how reality actually works (many other artists do this too). If you can balance this mode of thought with being redpilled, congratulations, you're a rare talent and potentially a massive asset to Western civilization. Please don't fuck it up by being Literal Larry and telling the world what you really think.

Sure, comedians work a little differently and they can often get away with a lot more but even they can and do fuck up by going full retard with politics when they could've gotten so much more accomplished by remaining in stealth mode (I'm looking at you, Anthony Cumia).

Obviously, there should be people who are working openly and publicly and using their real identities. In fact, most people probably should. But artists, actors, and other infamia? Fuck no. Help from a safe distance.

This.

seconded

hero

no its incredibly fast and has a windows executable.

It is however a CLI program so you have to do a tiny bit of reading to know alot of it's really nice features.

that's a meme waiting to happen

Only correct answer

?
fuck off computer nerd. Where is the fucking website to add it?

Pretty sure Macdonald is right. I haven't looked into it deeply, but I think it was an attempt to eliminate anti-semitism by arguing Jews aren't a race.

It's a history of the Jews in Russia. The most important part is on the Jewish nature of communism.

Get the fuck out, faggot.

Standard operation for WNs. The ones who claim the glory of White Civ are always the lowest tier in real life.

Reminds me of Creatards.'Yeah we the most creative race–join our gang of creators who have created fuck all.'

I don't disagree… But the same can be said for philosophers and all the great warriors of history. If you're Andy Griffin you can run for office but you're not going to have the balls to fight the nigger hordes

Niggers are beating you in the streets white man? Whatcha going to do? Hide your power levels because 4chan told you to?

I wish they would release a full English version

Whatcha gonna do when niggers run wild on you!?

protip

Russians have been just as culpable. Americans at least are brainwashed by TV, but Russians live to kill evil white Nationalists. See Putin

Most of the real Russians died in the revolution. Next year is the 100 year anniversary hears hoping they having a real russian revolution this time.

We don't have them on Holla Forums that's for sure. Putin needs to fucking die

Stalin was a georgian faggot

Well I guess its going to be a short and ineffective revolution

I think what will happen to Russia is a welcome invasion of Asians.

Your picture is wrong they Aryan man is Swedish not Russian, most "Russians" depicted by Hollywood are not Russian.

"Dolph Lundgren (born Hans Lundgren; 3 November 1957)[2] is a Swedish actor, director, martial artist, screenwriter and producer."

Still a Soviet. Russia died 500yrs ago

I think what is more likely is Russia as we know it will collapse and a smaller more manageable european state will form in the western half

The picture is right then you fucking retard

From that angle, Joe's a bit of a handsome bastard. He really got ugly though as time went on.

LMAO I can't stopp laughing

everyone should be brought to the light.

He was a manlet

Macdonald was recently on David Duke's radio show, and here's the klansman himself explaining the khazar theory
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
tl;dr

The khazar theory is pushed by jews, in an attempt to justify jewish jewry, by claiming they're not actually jews, which allows them to act like jews.

Fucking jews man.

I didn't know hardly anything about this guy until reading this thread, but I sympathize with him on this.

It seems like a very common sentiment here on Holla Forums that men should sacrifice their own happiness for their wife and children, no matter how unhappy with their "perfect white family" they are. Even if their wife is a manipulative, brainwashed cunt who relentlessly passes that brainwashing onto her children. It even says in that retarded article that his wife tried to "shield the boys from their father's politics".

I suspect that there's something more that went on behind the scenes here, with Pierce becoming alienated and isolated from his family, rather than just "oh he had a perfect white family that he just walked out on, because he's an uncaring deadbeat dad".

I like how it says she feared losing her teaching job that "FED HER FAMILY"! Unlikely, my guess is that Pierce was bringing home the bacon, but they're trying to overstate the importance of the mother's stupid teaching job in this cuck article.

Sounds like this woman is a typical overbearing, pushy, emasculating wife that refuses to allow her husband to impart his wisdom onto his own children, and instead indoctrinates the kids to her feminized, liberal belief system.
It says she's a teacher who "shielded the boys from their father's politics", and we all know that female teachers are totally the most reserved, traditional women around, who totally aren't delusional cunts that love to brainwash children with liberal dogma, and/or emasculate males (especially young boys that they teach, or their children and husbands). Certainly not.

Just because she "believed in marriage vows" doesn't mean she was a perfect, redpilled wife/mother, you dipshits. If you really think that any woman who has "traditional" views is perfect wife-material, and that she'd never try to emasculate you or brainwash/emasculate your children, then you're very short-sighted and gullible. I can't really blame you too much, because this is the lie that countless white men believe when they marry and have children with a "traditional white woman", thinking it's all going to be sunshine and daisies being shackled to this woman as a wife and mother to your kids because she's a "good white woman".

Back on the subject of what this article you linked to is saying, (which it seems >>7562633 and other posters are in full agreement with what this article says), the gist of it is "Pierce was a deadbeat dad, who neglected and left his family so he could write hateful, racist, white nationalist stuff!" Doesn't this sound incredibly one-sided to you? Don't you smell the slightest bit of bullshit from this article?

More like, his single-mom who "shielded him from his father's politics" through his childhood made up the boy's mind for him on what to think about blacks, jews, etc. Then in college, his commie, liberal professors certainly doubled-down on all that liberal dogma. No surprise at all that this kid comes out as a cuck, and I doubt Pierce would've been able to do anything to stop that, no matter how hard he tried.

And he's raising his own kids to be cucks. The cycle continues.

This is what white women do to their husbands and children. the vast majority of the time. They undermine their husbands, alienate them from their kids to prevent the father from imparting realistic, masculine values onto his sons, and to prevent the father from teaching his sons to be proud of their own race, or to fight in the name of preserving their own people. Especially female teachers, they're among some of the most manipulative, and are very insistent on indoctrinating kids into liberal dogma. Their entire career is doing so.

I see that many guys here on Holla Forums are very bluepilled on women. They seem to think that it's a very recent thing for women to be emasculating their husbands, alienating their husbands from their kids, "shielding their kids from their father's politics", etc. This isn't some new, cultural thing that just popped up recently. This is female behavior, and it goes back to ancient times. If you make the mistake of impregnating and/or marrying a "traditional white woman", you'll quickly have your illusions of a perfect, traditional, white family shattered before your eyes. You'll see as these "traditional white women" emasculate and undermine you, and brainwash your children into being cucks, as women always attempt to do.

Oh really? Pierce seems like an articulate and intelligent man who achieved a fair amount of notoriety and success, who DID get married and raise his kids, then later felt miserable with it and went off on his own. How does that make him the lowest-tier of whites?

And, do you realize what board you're on? White nationalism is the main focus of Holla Forums, pretty much. If you aren't advocating for white nationalism and a white ethno-state, then you support the destruction of the white race.

And of course you bring up this retarded argument of "Oh, you think whites are the best? Well YOU aren't a perfect aryan god who did everything perfectly, so that must mean you're wrong about whites being the best!" So, in order to claim that whites have the best civilization, you have to be the absolute best white man to ever live, or something like that? They have to meet your arbitrary standards of being a "high-tier white man" in order to speak the truth about the aggregate behavior of different races?

This is an argument I would expect to hear from a wigger on tumblr.

If sticking through a shitty marriage throughout most of your children's childhood, and then later leaving the marriage for the sake of your own happiness, and still later making contact with your kids, constitutes a "lowest-tier white", then that's a really big compliment that you're paying to whites. Funny how the best that idiots like yourself, and the cucks who made that article, and Pierce's brainwashed, anti-father family can come up with to demonize him and his white nationalist views, is to say that he was slightly neglectful.

You're telling me that the "lowest-tier" of white men get married before having kids, then raise their kids for a sufficient amount of time despite having a cunt of a wife that "shields the kids from their father's politics", and despite being obviously alienated from his family, this "lowest-tier" man still struggled on? That really says a lot about how much better whites are than other races, if that's really the best you can do to demonize him.

I don't even know who "Creatards" are, but I'm guessing from what you're saying here that they're people who think whites are the most creative. And I agree with that completely. And even though I DO create art, I don't think that's necessary for me to believe that whites are the most creative. It's something you can easily observe, that whites have made many more ingenious feats of artistic and technological invention than any other race.

Your argument is the equivalent of a nigger/wigger saying "You think whites are the smartest? Well I know of black people who are smarter than you!"

It's like (((someone))) did that to fuck the whole thing up and make it seem ridiculous.

Go fuck yourself. You're a faggot whining about PR. And you've done a terrible job in this post of explaining why artists specifically should never express their political views.

Of course you're a christfag. And "your most intimate relationships", kek. Typical of christfags to naively think that wives are more trustworthy than your loyal male friends.

I draw shit, and I'm going to make redpilled comics and other stuff in the future. I assure you that I know better how to make subtle redpills in art than a moron like yourself. And I also am not afraid to speak my mind at times, and I calmly and rationally explain my political views, if people challenge them.

Seems like you're an insecure idiot who can't articulate arguments about his own political beliefs, so you think you need to "hide your power level" at all costs, and you project this onto others.

"Betray your muse". What does that even mean? You seem like a pseudo-intellectual who's trying to sound like he knows something about art, and like you have a place to tell artists to be silent, even though you know nothing about it.

"If you explain your political beliefs openly, you're betraying your muse!" This is so stupid that I don't even know how to make fun of it, I'll just let your incoherent gibbering speak for itself.

So this is the core of your reasoning for why artists like myself should be silent about our political beliefs? You just baselessly assert that artists are crazy? You really have a warped idea of reality, if you think every guy who draws stuff is Andy Warhol or some shit.

>disgrace yourself, and thus, disgrace the movement.

Muh PR. You PR-fags sure do think that you're such enlightened prophets. And you always try to silence others that you think will "disgrace your movement". I think you're a disgrace. I think you just have no balls, so you uphold this "hiding your power level" bullshit

So you think that being a fiction writer "trains your mind to think a certain way" so that you're unable to distinguish fiction from reality? Sounds like you're making bullshit up.

I think these types of people are more common than you think, but many redpilled artists are shamed into silence by liberals on one side, and people like you on the other side. Even the people who agree with our politics want us to be silent.

Well, fuck you, I'm an artist who will make awesome, redpilled comics, games, and other stuff with my friends. And I'm going to be open about the fact that I am eurocentric, and thus love white people, my own race, more than others. We don't need the approval of chumps like you, who say we're going to "DISGRACE THE MOVEMENT!"

You should be supporting the few redpilled artists out there who are on your side, instead of trying to shame them into being silent.

You're exactly the type of person that Pierce is talking about in the OP video. You're a coward, full of irrational fear. You uphold hiding your power level past the point of being rationally prudent.

You think redpilled artists need to just stay silent about their beliefs, because they'll "disgrace the movement!".

You think that people like your, who are oh-so-enlightened, are the only ones capable of properly conveying their views in a way that won't hurt PR. Fuck you and your PR.

Pussies like you, who are always paranoid about saying politically incorrect things, are precisely the cowardly people that Pierce is talking about in the OP video.

You are the one undermining white nationalism, not the artists that you seek to keep silent.

This, very fast download.

I get all my music from youtube vids then convert to mp3 audio with vlc

You're completely right, that user is a fucking retard but
You're not an artist, you're a craftsman. You don't make art, you make crafts. Dissolving the distinction between high and low art is degenerate cancer, protecting your own fragile ego with the confidence falsely identifying as an artist gives you is not worth the damage you do by doing so, drawfag.

He looks like an Arab hipster… and ugly one

You can' trust anyone. When you grow up you'll realize that.

Isn't austim a debilitating disorder?

then fuck off

Are you this bad at strawman arguments or are you just very immature?

Seriously, save your vitriol, Zyklon Jr. I'm trying to offer advice as someone who has lived through this. I want creatives who understand whats a stake to become MORE involved, not less, but to do so in a productive way.

…Which means stfu and draw irl you retard.
Triggered diatribes don't help. That OC isn't going to make itself. Just remember, dank maymays generally require a sense of humor and you have evinced very little of that in your posts, so if you're bored with doodling with your friends, go figure that out.