LMAO Some Dusty Ass Old Cunt Got Knocked the Fuck Out by a Based Trump Supporter

69-year-old woman punched in face by Trump supporter outside NC rally

archive.is/dEbCq

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/04/27/little-girls-get-pepper-spayed-at-trump-rally/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/14/trump-supporter-asheville-exclusive-attorney-accused-made-whole-thing/
archive.is/YhNvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the fuck would do that? Why not smash in the glasses of the countless Carl the cuck protesters?

calling it now:
1. Hag is a Jew
2. Hag faked it
3. OP is a fag

LOL who gives a fuck.

You know how many trumpians have been attacked by mexiniggers? Fucking shittons more.

No trump supporter goes to hillary events and acts like a dumb piece of shit like these worthless hippy faggots

my b, forgot sage

Nah. Sounds like you wanted it, really.

If a Trump supporter punched her in the face, unprovoked, then yes that's deplorable.

But was this unprovoked?

Was it a Trump supporter?

There seems to be an abundance of video coming out of Trump protests, I'm surprised that this event wasn't caught on film. Sure seems like a (((coincidence)))

next on zog news water is wet

What?

Did she just fall down and then blame it on a Trump supporter? Cause that would save her the embarrassment and get her the attention she craves.

You can never trust these people.

This is bad. Assuming it's true, punching an old lady isn't going to score Trump support any points, even if she was asking for it. There are countless articles in a the pozzed media about "protesters" getting violent with Trump supporters, a story about them clocking an old woman is only going to serve as a talking point for saying "look how these ebil raycis nahtzees attack dis defenseless poor old person! :'("

>inb4 muh PR
unless you are willing to seize power by force, muh PR is still a useful tool in converting normies
all said she probably faked it

They were just taking out the commie trash if you have a problem with that you need to kill yourself.

Kill yourself too.

The only deplorable ones are those who are ignorant to the destruction of the rest.

Yep. This reeks of either a hoax or false flag.

No video
No arrest
100% bullshit

still funny
dont give a fuck
I'm not gonna admonish the guy.

/thread

haha, that stupid old fucking kike nigger cuckbitch deserved it, I wish the attacker would have gone all the way and finished that filthy old whore off

1488 my fellow alt-right brothers, sieg heil! day of the rope soon for all democrats (or demoCRAPs as i like to call them lmao)!

calling it now

I bet she's just demented and passed out due to lack of oxygen.

Can't explain it lads.

How new are you? Muh PR refers to diluting and sanitizing your platform to fit what you think is "acceptable" to the audience.

It doesn't have anything to do with not being a degenerate nigger punching defenseless old ladies just for being a noisy cunt - the only person who deserved a beating is her cuck of a husband regardless if he was present - or not buying into a obvious false flagging parading as such.

Even if she got punched or not, women should learn to shut their stupid kvetching mouths for once, by use of force or not

She looks like Hillary.

You have a funny way of writing "commie vermin"

Someone do the shopping of here face and cut
under it.

It was real in her mind!

magic?

Fuck off shill

Surely I'm not the only one who noticed the full scale false flag violence at Trump rallies that is all over the news.

There was violence both Monday and Tuesday. Hillary knocked herself near out of the race, so of course Jews had the thugs ready to incite.

What a punchable face. You know even liberals think that and would easily identify her as the "poor defenseless woman".

Likely.

Fuck!

New thread theme. Trumpsters confirmed for warriors

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

She got punched in the face by a male and doesn't even have a bruise?

I mean if it actually happened thats fucking disgusting. Arrest the man. But I would have expected a little more of a mark on her face.

Reddit fag pls

Are there any pictures of her injuries? She looks decrepit enough that a gentle breeze would break her face. I'm guessing she just fell down and thought this would make a better story.

If it happened like the cunt says it did, then hail Richard Campbell. Knocking someone flat on their ass for shit talking improved relations with Russia is exactly how to handle these dried up boomer fags and their nigger pets.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Like it or not, muh PR is still crucial at this point. I can already see Trump posed a question during his debates along the lines of "how do you feel that your supporters assault defenseless old ladies? :^)"

As I said, unless you are willing to ignore all politicking and just seize power by force, PR is important. Especially in the hands of MSM. Trump's best move so far is giving the media jack shit to spin against him; all of their accusations are baseless assertions. PR is simply keeping the cards close to your chest and allowing your enemies to make their own fuck ups. Punching old women if it's true defeats this tactic.

Quick
Somebody draw a meme of her and post it on twitter.
That's a JUST face if I ever saw one.
God I hate libs.

If the lying cunt is telling the truth for once, i'd buy that supporter a beer.

Yeah, this is more bullshit fake assault from the victim party.

It's as if she protests just because she has nothing better to do.

So protesting just a fun hobby to pass the time and have some laughs. nothing serious or something you actually believe in. Ok.

As if anyone could get mad enough to hit an old hag over such a stupid joke.

Oh, please.

This stinks of flase-flag and lying attention whoring. She doesn't look face-punched either in the pic. And this after all of the violence on Trump supporters by libtard protesters.

Always the first post. Always.

I call bullshit.

Unless that faggot punches with the force of the Pillsbury Dough Boy, he should have drawn blood.

That was my first thought as well… If she got punched, where's the bruise. If it was enough to knock her off her feet (even if they are unsteady old lady feet), then it certainly should've left some sort of mark.

Now… Maybe she was shoved. That would easily knock her on her ass without leaving a mark anywhere other than her ass where she landed. But that isn't what she's claiming. She's claiming she was punched.

It's bullshit.

Fuuuuck, PTSD'ing out over this shit song. Haha, I haven't heard this in years and it still makes me cringe thinking of some SNCO thinking this was a good idea.

Also these rallies tend to have people filming non-stop. I have no doubt that video may surface.

There's no honor in punching an old woman with an oxygen tank while healthy niggers walk free.

That makes sense.

Calling it now, she wasn't actually punched.

Ive been punched in the face before and you know what I looked like? I looked like I got punched in the fucking face.
If this is a picture from after, she is a liar.

Yeah, I like it ironically. its cringy like the "tacticool bros"

she don't look like she got punched to me. She look like she may need one.

She deserves to have her throat slit.

You're not punching a woman. You're punching a leftist. Leftists, as we know, aren't human by any stretch of the imagination.

Now, leftists love to talk shit. They love to play the victim. There's a strong possibility this didn't actually happen. But if it did, who cares? That old leftist boomer got what she deserved for talking shit.

Check out the Recon Marine moto video.

(checked)

She got off easy if you consider the total amount of damage she has caused.

Take your PR shilling back to reddit. Old cunt faked an assault and doesn't have a scratch on her.

(checked)
this. supporting communism is an attack on what we are working to build. this woman doesn't survive the Day of the Rope

Dubs confirm.

Someone call the good Doctor.

This is trap! They want us to say it fake and make fun of her, they will spin it as questioning the victim and making fun of victim. Ignore Ignore Ignore, attention is what she and they want

I would assume OP's pic is after also, but neither pics show damage. She probably confronted a Trump supporter, he turnes around and scared her ass, and she fell down. Then like all commies, she cried loudly so people could take pictures and get her 15 minutes of fame.

FPBP

nypost.com/2016/04/27/little-girls-get-pepper-spayed-at-trump-rally/

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES?

Remember everyone, it's okay when they do it.

There's literally nothing wrong with that ever, faggot.

So a rundown of the score as it stands:

1) Trump supporter pinned and egged in Cali
2) Kids assaulted with pepper spray by leftist
3) Man shot for supporting Trump

Their side:

1) Old lady potentially punched with no video evidence.

If even if this is true, they still owe us their kids to assault and a random lib to shoot.

CTR Thread

we don't live in a rational world

I'm tired of you yids calling everyone a kike.
Do you want to see my foreskin? can I see yours ?

Nothing rational about all these unchecked dubs.

I think it is likely that she did, but until then normies watching the MSM might be led to believe otherwise. It needs to be clear that this kind of action is not called for or tolerated within the Trump movement.

We are on the same side, and as much as I love lefties getting rekt, I also realize that such accusations only harm our reputation with fence-sitters and other normies who think violence is unacceptable within a political context.

All I'm saying is keep digging to demonstrate that she wasn't actually punched (the news photo of her above is a great example and don't go spouting

These sentiments can be screencapped and published in the latest hitpeice against full/pol/, and I can bet a (((Bernstein))) is in this thread right now, capping for use in the next article highlighting Trump supporters as being violent thugs.

I'm only asking you to be smart about this, we are on the same side. We are not secluded anymore, MSM is aware of us. Comments like may score a few (you)s in agreement but do nothing to serve our goal but give our enemy ammo against us.

Just be aware of what you post. More inflammatory posts are perfect screencap material to make more articles about us, opening the floodgates of cancer.

Old women like that aren't even worth fighting. Wait a half an hour, she'll die on her own. Meanwhile endless niggers get away with robbing and raping while white men do nothing, content to rest on their laurels after defeating a mouthy invalid grandmother that a 9 year old could have knocked down. Congrats on Making America Great Again, one octagenarian at a time. People should save their violence for worthy opponents.

That old bitch triggered the fuck out of the guy they're looking for. Now she gets to be paraded through town as poster girl for The Ultimate Victim. She wins, not us.

Guys this is bad. This is REALLY REALLY bad. Trump needs to get out ahead of this and condemn these actions and the supporters involved. This is the moment of truth for his campaign if he fails this test, it's over for him.

A major speech directed at his supporters, telling them this kind of behavior is inexcusable is the only way forward from this. I've been a Trump supporter since forever and I'm telling you. This NEEDS to happen!

No, he should wait & see for now.

As people have already stated, she's probably full of shit.

Remember Corey Lewandowski?

shill detected

So, she was mentally deranged bitch trying to show her daddy just how stronk and independent she was all her life?

I smell a kike here. Right now Trump has pretty much passed Shillary in the polls, she is dying and covering it up, she had the deplorables comment, you want him to play defense on something he had nothing to do with but the second he acknowledges he becomes literally hitler again?

this

mods. lock this thread.

Shills are saying she deserved it; They will screen shot,and they will go to the mass media

Is it a nigger?

Dumb cunt deserved it for sure. And this will be forgotten in a day or two, tops.

see…

Oh yes, lets take away coverage from Hillary /spoiler/thank god, we can use that to attack Drumpf XD more, right fellow person?/spoiler/

Sorry, but Trump needs to be attacking Hillary and keep her actions in the news, not some bitch who never got attacked. You get paid by the reply or post?

Get lost you intolerant shitstain. I've been on /r/the_donald making spicy memes since before you even knew who Trump is.

Kill yourself twice.

lmao fuck off kike

Nobody gives a shit, PR fag. Take your ellipses and go back to Reddit. If you honestly think this is going to affect Trump at all, you're either new or retarded. This shit has never stuck to him.

The weak should fear the strong.

No. He needs to condemn this group within his supports now.

You are a shill, or fucking retarded, freind-o.

What the fuck is wrong with you people

The old bitch made it up but she deserves it. Kinda like how the holocaust never happened but it should have. She deserves a rope tbh.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Chaim?

Nice try. He should say absolutely nothing.

I'm sure someone can do a better job using something like photoshop, but this is a start.

its either fake as fuck or the guy who threw the punch is a limp-wristed faggot.

Why can't you address what I'm saying? I'm not from reddit, I just want a discussion from this.

All I mean by my posts here is to make the argument against us stronger by trying to counter any raised objections. Yet all you have to say is I'm from reddit (false) and denigrating the idea of arming your enemies (read the 4th Generation Warfare Handbook).

And I was never a part of GG either. Can't you please just counter me so the ideas behind such an incident can be honed further?

This mean we get to bring up all of the trump supporters that have been assaulted. There are dozens. This is their first front line casualty.

You mean a mouthy leftist?

Because if a militia tried to stop them, the niggers will cry for the feds to bring out the military/police to protect them.

Violence should be used when nonviolent persuasion and arguing won't work. She has been provoking shit all her life and never got called on it.

The right's patience is running thin, and this old whore is lucky she wasn't beat harder. Journalist can cap all they want, won't change anything.

They hold up that old bitch? I'll hold up the man they shot and the kids they pepper-sprayed. Learn to negate their victim bullshit. They have literal blood on their hands.

RIDE NEVER ENDS

Trump would be disgusted to have such low energy supporters on this site. Sad!

We can discuss it after the proper authorities conduct a thorough investigation. There isn't even video.

Where have I seen this language before…?

WE NEED TO START A PETITION ASAP AND SIGN IT

Something like "We the undersigned, as Trump supporters denounce these events and the hateful minority who we have no control over supporting Donald J. Trump for President"

Something to show the media we aren't the monster they claim we are.

16 minutes of trump supporters being harassed and assaulted
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc

I have political training in dealing with crisis/controversy or pushing the issue and dealing with controversy. You are telling us to basically put a gun to our heads and pull the trigger to test if the gun is loaded or not. You NEVER deal with a potential controversy until it becomes one, and you NEVER go on defense when you are hitting it out of the park attacking your opponent and going on the offensive. you are either retarded or a really fucking good goy

Nigger please.

You see that, lefties? Not even grandma is safe.

Oh shit nigga, CTR is pulling an allnighter!

Familiar, isn't it?

I agree, fellow gamergater :^)

He's just a run of the mill concern troll.

Video or not, there is still the propaganda effect such an accusation can make in the minds of swing voters. Assaults against Trump supporters have been obviously hushed up, but since this serves the anti-Trump machine there is a high chance this will be blown up, evidence or not. This contingency must be planned for.

Denying the event due to lack of video evidence is a good start. But what of the people who are quick to dismiss that point? How would you disarm them?

God damn you are fucking pathetic.

oh man you fuckers are coming out in droves lately

Why don't you lurk more before posting newfag? You're not entitled to any explanation.

She's 70 nigger. I'm sure there were plenty spics and cucks in the audience that would've served much better to be sucker punched. This is an obvious false flag but it's idiotic you edge lord think it's "based". If it had actually happened, you can bet your ass the assailant would've been one of the spic or nigger trump supporters because who the fuck else would sock on an old lady for spewing some nonsensical joke about russia, pozzed red or not.

also
is this a fucking pun

Okay, spent more than 2 seconds on it this time.

CTR stahp

That's bullshit right there. All your responses reek of their bullshit. That said if anyone want to write a hitpiece there is nothing stopping them from posting themselves or making stuff up, like with the jewish star Hillary ad. And in case you want to cry that we can just show proof, as with that star ad, the media will not listen and if anything will continue to double down with the lie they have concocted, even when there is proof of their bullshit on the ad itself. The media does not care for the truth and hindering ourselves for the sake of appeasing some nitwit lurking in the thread instead of punishing them for coming here is the most pathetic shit I've seen in a long while. Go back to reddit or GG if you are that set to cry about PR.

notsureifbait.jpeg

Switched ips? Holy shit this so low effort.
Look and laugh at this low effort shill

Huh?

You can plan for it, however.

Point taken.

Let's see a video of the alleged assault or at the very least vids of something leading up to it. Surely there is one. Right?

please zap

the fact that the good goy brought up gg when it hasn't been relevant here in ages goes to show what an uninformed moron he is about this place. its like when the feds came into chats here and wanted to get some (C)heese (P)izza

They are the enemy. They deserve far worse.

That's one dank order of OC.

Also…what in the actual fuck is wrong with these people's eyes?

And add "victim blaming" to the long list of shit we're already in? Get the fuck out shill.

Shut the fuck you dumb proxy nigger.

This is what should be brought up.

If the left wants to act tough and assault woman and children, they'll learn to deal with our fighters.

This shit is copypasted thorough many different sites as news. It says exactly the same shit, word by word.

Observe how a kike shills muh PR. This thread is a mix of shilling and false flags.

This is not a serious issue because this will fall by the wayside like all the other instances of people who pulled this bullshit. In the end, most people will wonder what the fuck she was doing at a place she was not want at. I don't go to parties where I am not wanted and where I do not like who is throwing it. It's stupid.

Hilarious

Im saying it is retarded because either you blow your brains out by bringing attention to a scandal for the press to build up or it is a nonscandal. That is as retarded as putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger in order to make sure it isn't loaded

Thanfully, Trump is a pro when it comes to handling the media. He would just say all the things we are basically saying in this thread. Is it even true? Did anyone see it? Was he a Trump supporter? If it happened, and that a big IF, if it happened than of course no one supports that. *then segues immediately into his own list of talking points*

Don't they understand that muh PR is anethema to us?

Okay.
We the undersigned, as Trump supporters, ARE GOING TO KILL EVERY SINGLE FUCKING JEW IN THE COUNTRY, DEPORT ALL NON-WHITES, AND THEN WE’RE FUCKING COMING FOR YOU, ISRAEL.

The eyes are a window into a person. You can easily tell if they are insane.

0/10

fuck you hotwheels.

You're wrong.

Point taken.

I suppose.

Good point.

This is my home, I guess I just jumped the gun and PR came to mind since this is the first potentially damaging thing that has come from supporters since that dude smacked that protester at the rally.

I guess my parting sentiment is don't make it easier for them. They can post themselves and make it obviously transparent an outsider has created it, or they can have dozens of anons feeding into what they want with zero effort. I dunno. I really don't know why I took this stance, but I can see your point.

Hotwheels hasn't been here for a long time, newfag.

What? He didn't follow it up with a curb stomp? This guy is a lightweight.

Don't defend, attack.

They're waiting for us to show a break in resolve, accusations only muddle the debate and allow HC to get away with her actual crimes.

By addressing it Trump would be taking responsibility by default and by us signing some gay petition or apology, we would be acknowledging the act of violence as representative (if it actually happened).

Instead consistently ask why Trump supporters being attacked isn't newsworthy. Remember that the Hill campaign hasn't acknowledged or denounced violence by her supporters and it has worked as a strategy to prevent it being tied to the presidential campaign in public consciousness. Find a winning strategy and work it for your benefit, Trump folks could legitimately get out on top from this incident.

Hit the fact that there doesn't seem to be any real evidence thus far and show the whole series of videos of Trump supporters being attacked. Cops didn't see anything and she is immediately using it for propaganda value, push through this crap, it's not hard.

who even ended up taking over after hotwheels and josh fucked up? I thought kripplekike still technically owns this place

All I wanted was discussion. Part of it is real concern, part of it is devil's advocate. I see a thread about a potentialy damaging event on Trump and all I see is 90% of posts being one liners about how the bitch deserved it, or how they would have loved to do it themselves. That doesn't help anything.

This. Throw this shit in their face. Show them the video for much of these issues, like the woman being cornered and being pelted with eggs by a fucking mob. Kids being attacked, their phones ripped from their hands and stolen, being spat on, the list fucking continues. Even worse, the perpetrators of these crimes came to the rallies for the express purpose of causing problems. They could have stayed home, they could have went to work (lel), they could have done any number of things but instead they decided to go to a rally for someone they have no intention of voting for to harass and terrorize when barely anything like this is done to their preferred candidate.

The press needs to bugger off with this bullshit.

Her deserving it has no bearing on wether it happened or not, which it didn't. A woman of her age would have HEAVY bruising from being punched by a grown man. This PR faggotry needs to stop, we're already ISIS tier in the eyes of a lot of normies, there's no going back why would you want to? if anything, we aught to be constantly edgy as fuck so the media covers us more. Any publicity is good publicity. Vid very much related.

Works for me.

Looks batshit crazy.

No you shilling nigger it should be ignored for the obviously staged bullshit that it is.

Pig farm and cockmonkey. The dud stopped doing anything years ago and was just letting the site die.

And to be fair, quite a few posts about how it was fake, which does help.

fuck off back to the r/thedonald already.

what is the story behind them?

STOP EDUCATING THE POTENTIAL SHILLS

Ill admit, if this is somehow true this is pretty fucking bad.

I really doubt someone would up and punch a old lady in the face no matter what she said but you never know. It really is bad "PR" if this is true. But no cops witnessed it and there isnt any videos of this that I can find so honestly who the fuck knows what happened. She could of fell and blamed it on another hitting her, just like they tried to blame that one dude on trumps staff for assault even though he didnt touch her.

On a secondary note, half of you really need to stop being niggers with the reddit and muh pr shitposting. I dont give a single fuck what you think but this story does look a bit bad and if its real is even worse. The whole reddit thing is just childish, possibly to the point of retardation. You are accusing every faggot that doesnt agree with your mindset narrative that they are from reddit, shilling ect. Its ok to have conflicting views and not everyone will share your opinions. That is what seperates us from the hugbox on reddit and other forums that dont practice free speech. You are allowed to not like things, especially a thought of some old lady being hit in the face (allegedly, again we dont know if this shit is real due to lack of evidence including pictures and other medical reports). So really, stop being uneducated cunts and spamming this retarded pr/reddit garbage. Its fucking annoying to read. I cant even go through 5 posts without someone shitposting about one or the other and not giving logical rebuttals and just shouting "GO BACK TO REDDIT MUH PR".

You're concern shilling over staged bullshit. Nobody is fooled here.

I'm assuming another hoax if there isn't video. Leftists pull this sort of shit constantly.

I've never argued in favor of this until now, some good points have been made against that, which is constructive.

Not when it concerns a flood of non-assimilating newfags. This board has already been shat up from this election cycle, we dont need hundreds if not thousands of new anons who are completely new to board culture.

She has no facial bruising and there were no witnesses, it didn't happen.

I guess I was, for a second.

I'm not a shill. I called that guy out for being a kike. I was poisoned by a doctor for several months until i ended up in the hospital due to overtoxicity of the meds I was taking

Not to mention
NO VIDEO
you'd have to be retarded to think there wouldn't be video if this actually happened.

Thats what im saying. Usually they have some kind of photo evidence taken by police to say "Hey this happened" Just like they do with children and abuse reports. If this shit REALLY WAS THAT CONCRETE there would of been pictures of this vindicating the story and spreading all over social media. Thats why I dont really trust this shit at all.

I wasnt there so I will not give a 100% yes or no, but usually they are pretty quick with posting police pictures like this.

Fuck off. You're an obvious shill and no one believes you. When the holocaust happens and you and your children are burning remember that you helped make it happen.

Lurk 2 years before posting, redditor

I'm not. If I am, it is utterly shameful and woefully pathetic how comparable you are to them in the manner that you are whining and how little grasp you have of how the left works and how things have gone down. Sad.

It's not. This is not the first time shit like this has happened and it won't be the last. They'll end some quadriplegic retard who communicates by either shitting his pants or pissing his pants and they'll claim Trump supporters summoned the devil to rape and beat him up in broad day light with a crying, chained up Easter Bunny in tow. The media is a joke.

Don't make it easier for them? Playing nice won't do that. Badgering them into the ground and filling their inboxes with red pill information on Hitler and the jews is the way to go along with the usual stuff because they will not post that stuff for fear of redpilling people. If they cry antisemitism but have nothing to show but nazi frogs, people will tune them out until they show proof of this which they won't. Either cough up proof and redpill or don't and be ignored.

Jeezus criminy

Either post with something decent or fuck off. This shitposting really needs to stop.You arent even being funny nor clever. Its just down right fucking annoying at this point. The main issue is that you niggers do this left and right in every single god damn thread.

Why does it bother you to be accused of being reddit?

You have to try harder than this, really.

This is kind of what I wanted to counter when engaging in this thread. Any person discerning the narrative is dismissed as a shill or told to fuck off. I guess when the commies left to Holla Forums, libertardians to /politics/, and NRx to who knows where, the remaining Holla Forumslacks had no one to defend or sharpen their arguments against. I tried playing this devils advocate but still all I get is dismissed.

Whatever. We could have had a conversation.

And I admit it was kind of a bad point to defend, since so many anons have pointed out it is mostly likely fake due to current evidence.

you guys always tip your hand one way or another

Good post user, this is what I wanted out of the thread.

Dusting off old memes just for you

McFucking Kill Yourself

Fuckin' A, my grandmother would bruse up just by bumping her elbow and her face is completely fine. Lying cunt.

You basically posted a copypasta of pure concern trolling bullshit and are now complaining about shitposting. Come on mate.

Redditors gonna redditfaggot

Hopefully the newfigs go to 4cuck. Anything that increases the public's perception of our power is positive because perceived power is real power

Exactly.

>Trump rally in CURRENT YEAR

Yeah, nah, this sounds fishy as fuck. What about medical personnel? Did they find anything wrong?

She has a oxygen tank with her. Its clear she has problems, and she still shills for commies.

And the police arrests are nothing special. The police are fond of slapping cuffs on the Trump supporters but do nothing while anti-Trump people actively and openly attack people and even attack the police and riot.

About what? How bad and terrible this thing that doesn't even have evidence to back it up supposedly makes Trump look bad? There's no conversation to be had other than the proverbial "pics or it didn't happen".

I can almost feel him tipping his fedora.

That in itself is what I was going for. An explanation more in depth than a 50 character shitpost.

Unless they start placing it on every news site and really push it, then there isn't much to say. This isn't even good news for them, since there are no bruises and no video, it does 't hold up well. They have to havr a legion of these fools provoking Trump supporters so something hapoens and video gets out. But here nothing happened, so no video. Its that simple.

Its not the fact they they accuse but that they just spam this at anything that has anything that conflicts with their view. It honestly adds fucking nothing and no one can prove if someone was from reddit or not. Its just shitposting plain and simple and does more to derail the thread than it does stop anyone from actually posting. I wonder if people think by posting it that they somehow dissuade people from posting that might actually be from reddit. Probably not.

All it does is cause the thread to be filled with worthless posts that dont contribute anything to the thread. Aka shitposting. I mean holy fuck I dont like reddit myself and cant fathom how people get that shithole to work or read their thread layout correctly but if I dont agree with someone I dont go "Go back to reddit, shill".

If anything the whole point of this board was to actually engage in political discussions and debates. Niggers do the same shit that the people in this thread are doing. "He is from X so dont believe him" yet thats unfounded and not even debating anything.

And you are dumb as fuck. Tell me, what is trolling to you. Are you just using words that sound good? Its true, the story does look bad. Its true, if this actually happened it would be worse. I also pointed out that there are no pictures of the aftermath nor medical reports of the attack like bruising with blunt trauma to the face. It just lists shit that any older person gets from falling down.

I guess im just getting older in life and just wanted to have people not act like god damn faggots and spam memes and shitpost. This was supposed to be better than Holla Forums but all I see are people who cant grow the fuck up and talk about the subject matter for two seconds without sperging out to pepe, memes, and claiming that everyone else is a shill or visits reddit. There isnt really anything I can say or do nor would I to validate myself because honestly this entire thread is pretty bad. Its probably 2-3 people spamming this shit. You guys want to talk about D/C and all that, well you guys do it to yourselves more than anything else. I would say the majority of posters are probably legitimate but you allow that fear that you are infiltrated by all sorts of people to allow you to attack everyone else who doesnt think, act, or talk like you. This is probably a more valuable weapon to them than anything else. You fuck yourselves over.

I know, but that article is misleading as all Hell. It comes out of the gate claiming five were arrested, yet apparently it wasnt for the attack. In fact, there was no indication as to who these fucks were or why they got arrested.

This is looking more and more like a half-assed false.flag

Best video ever.

Greetings from Bosnia.

Well you are right about how its not being pushed.

I have coworkers on social media that would of IMMEDIATELY shoved this shit through if it had foundation. I didnt know about this story until seeing this thread. That means its not very loud and not hitting the outlets.

Checked twitter facebook and the only thing thats actually trending is the DNC Leak which I find surprising since Twitter is DNC central.

There aren't any details other than what the kike media is reporting. Again, there's nothing to discuss.

Do you not understand what concern trolling is, dipshit?
Fuck off.

Obvious false-flag fake.

We've got photographic evidence that she… laid on her back on top of her oxygen tank. Where's the photographic evidence of the "punch"? Why did police who were present not see any "punch"?

And lastly, if she was actually punched in the jaw by a Trump supporter, how is her jaw still attached to her head, and why is there not a single scratch or visible sign of bruising on it?

I don't doubt for a second that an old illary supporter might fall on her stupid ass and hurt herself.

Shit, this bitch can't even fucking BREATHE unassisted, how hard is it to imagine she, like illary herself, can't even fucking stand upright properly?

And even if the police arrest a Trump supporter over this, that doesn't actually mean jack shit. People get arrested, questioned, and then released without charges all the damn time. Especially when there's no fucking evidence that they're responsible for whatever the fuck they're being accused of.

Well the meta game has changed to the point where everyone is starting to do fact checking. The normal regular joe is starting to debate if what he is presented is true. With the internet in full swing you really cant get away with that shit as much.

Yeah. She was punched, just like Michelle Fields was brutally thrown to the ground.

Dont worry so much about the cops seeing the punch because well cops could be on the other side of the fucking zone, worry more about the hard evidence such as medical reports. With that age there would be substantial proof. Now im no doctor and cant tell you how fast that shit is posted or takes to manifest ect but wouldnt we have had something by now?

Pense gave an interview on one of the presstitute media channels today. Do you want to know what they wanted to talk with him about?

David Duke. The same guy Trump and his campaign have had to disavow a million times; just to be on the safe side they asked Pense to disavow him again. To be specific, they wanted him to say Duke was "deplorable." Pense said he's not one for name-calling.

Guess what the headline in the news cycle was for the rest of the day: "Pense refuses to call David Duke deplorable". Doesn't matter how well-rounded his answers were, or what he said about any of the issues that matter.

Moral of the story: There's no winning with these fucking people. They ask leading questions to get you where they want you, then spin the narrative they were going to spin anyway. Kowtowing to them and kneeling at their feet like faggots is pointless.

Rule Number 1:

Never Aplogize to SJW's, they are all liars.

That's a jewish trait.

2mins

They really want to push the "deplorable" thing, don't they? It's the Millhouse of campaign memes.

Fake and gay

Yes i agree, next speech he should pick up a rifle and just shoot his basket of deplorables, goy, also don't forget to pressure drumpf to pay the 38billion obama just promissed to israel

Even though it's a false flag, it's still nigger-tier to celebrate the concept of a sick old woman getting socked in the face by a grown man for being snotty about a political candidate.

Wow, you're not even trying to be subtle.

Look, I like the elderly. I love the elderly. They're my biggest supporters. Love. But this is clearly fake, and I'll tell you why. My supporters don't do things halfway - they're winners. If one of my supporters was going to knock a liberal down, she'd be down like lyin hillary in the polls.
She took a dive. She took a dive and thats all there is to it. Now, I've got another old lady who's on the ropes to deal with right now.

USA
USA
USA

I think it has something to do with the persuasion shit Adams is always on about. Hillary made a gaffe with the deplorables comment, so now they have to convince as many people as they can she was telling the truth. More correcting the record, if you will.

Notice this lying cunt used the same word, trying to tie it to this obvious fake assault. Doesn't matter if it's revealed to be a hoax a few days from now, most people only know the story, no one sticks around for the retraction.

Leftists deserve whatever misfortunes befall them.

Get the fuck out of here cuck.

If they talk about this point out the black trump supporters that were beaten severely and almost killed for wearing a Trump hat.

Easy to counter.

You've got the nouns and verbs but just can't quite put the grammar together. Keep talking bot.

I think they're mad that we counter-memed them by turning it into a rallying cry so now they are trying to poison the well by throwing in Duke. The only problem is, no one cares about Duke. I bet there are a number of people who never heard of the guy and thanks to the media have now given him all kinds of exposure. It's a shame Duke isn't balls to the wall anti-jew/holohoax. They'd stop talking about him then.

Fine by me

Translation from machine code -Suck a dick.

Nah, let's point and laugh at the old lady and her faggot handlers.

Guys there's a far easier way to purge threads of shilling.

It's not hard

You don't have to keep posting. You can just fuck off.

Shirley Teter? She surly did teeter…
Shirley Teter? I 'ardly know 'er…

Just because you throw the word nigger around, Schlomo doesn't mean we can't see you're a shill.

I read it in his voice and it was wonderful.

I still think anti-jew red pills is also effective and more informative.

Im not sure what im impressed more by with the third gif. The non reaction or the ample skill that dude has with a knife.

1. She deserved it.
2. It probably didn’t happen.
3. If it did happen, it was probably a fellow leftist.

False-flag. Also, kill yourself back to Reddit for that spacing.

What? No! Why?

Honestly being able to handle gore is in my opinion being mature and having the ability to face the worst of reality.

Honestly dont buy the third one either.

Probably was a rapist or something. Usually when they do some sort of public example like that its usually a major crime like murder or rape. Thats how Africa does shit.

You can go ahead and act like a nigger if you want, I'm going to continue acting like a white man who believes that the concept of assaulting old women is cowardly and gross rather than some sort of victory or something to celebrate.

Because Niggers

Oh shut up. Go beat your moral high horse somewhere else.

info on that burning guy?

Did the MSM speak out when BLM attacked white people?

Did they speak out when Trump supporters were attacked?

No.

We got a nigger right here.

Though I never saw gore as an anti board or chan deterrent. Sure it works on the most normal but the majority is so desensitized that you probably get more out of pornography or just being vulgar with racial slurs than you would posting dead people. Hell I remember back in high school everyone wanted to check out faces of death or some shit. It just seems less effective to me.

What the fuck happened to his eye? Is that krokodil addict?

Fuck off you kike shill and stop defending your commie friends with you pleas to emotion. Bitch deserved it.

Just look at this…

She's giving an interview the next day, after supposedly being punched in the jaw hard enough to knock her down, and there's not a single sign of bruising on her jaw?

That just doesn't add up.

We're talking about a woman who can't even breathe without assistance…

Teter by name, teetered by nature… That oxygen tank just must've been too heavy for her.

top fucking wew

I think in order for that shit to happen he would have to inject that shit in his eye. I believe that the point of injection is the part where you start having the meat rot off.

Another nigger with no white pride.

I'm astonished to see how an unmistakable language barrier has appeared between us and our foes. Memetic language is an unbreakable cypher.

She looks like the kind of chick who'd lie her ass off and believe it herself.

Its like you think thats going to stop us from calling you out on your "muh pr" bullshit.
Nobody gives a fuck that hillary is inspiring other old women to flop on the floor in solidarity with their crippled idol.
Maybe we can call this "hillarying" or "flopping with her"

violence should only be used in retaliation

What is this? 2007?

Also,

You are below nigger-tier. Eat a bullet.

Yeah, I think it would have looked better if I horizontally flipped the eyes so it looked like she was looking in pepe's direction, but I'm not that much of a GIMP wizard.

You can call it whatever you want, doesn't make you any less of a nigger for thinking that an old woman would be a worthy opponent. Any cuck who can't take the bantz from an old woman without snapping and hitting her is a fucking retard.

Trump needs to denounce the people who sodomized this poor Jew with wood!

is that George Soros' sister?

The mark of a leftist bitch

Booo hooo muh pr!

Why are you here?

Kek, imagine this becoming a thing.

Fuck off back to reddit and off yourself you little faggot.

Kek confirm lefties for psychopaths

test

Dude, do you not get that this is a Taiwanese paperfolding collective? Nobody here is serious, chill out.

Oy vey!

Lurk 2 years before posting, redditor.

Get lost libtard.

She did deserve it, faggot.

Listen and believe, goy.

SHE DESERVED IT

inb7 shill
the old bitch deserved a punch in the mouth
it's just a pity she didn’t snap her neck on her emphysema tank

Big deal, some random asshole from an Antique Pakistani Doorhandle Collectors Forum said something mean on the internet… Who fucking gives a shit?

She told a red-blooded American patriot that he's going to need to learn to speak Russian. To based Ameribro, that's either calling Trump a bitch of Putin, and thus all of Trump's supporters a bunch of Rus-a-boos/ slav-servants; or else his mind harkened back to the not too distant past, and this jew-hag was telling him that his country is going to become the spoils of a no-good commie.

You call a Yank a Rus, you gon' get decked.

Just because someone is a 69 year old woman does not make them immune to violence. If some arab hag in England told me that I need to learn to speak Arabic because my country now belonged to them (essentially the same as the jew telling the Yank to speak Russian, as she implied the US was the bitch of Russia) then I would have no problem putting that old whore down either.

Sieg heil lads. The weak must fear strong.

But we are the monster they claim us to be.

And we are the monster THEY created!

Is 4cancer still down? seems to be a lot of GG tier PR faggots doing the rounds

kill yourself faggot. Shut up about that.

Cmon.

You've got to admit they look cool. I hear they don't even crash as often these days…

As other people have already pointed out; it's pretty strange there isn't any video or even photos of the incident. The best we have is the photos of her already on the ground with a police officer helping her, which might have been taken some time after the event (who knows how long she might have been on the ground for?). It's also pretty weird she doesn't have any bruises on her face from where she was supposedly punched.

I also find it a bit strange that they already have a warrant out for this guy's arrest, how do they know who he is? They make it sound like he was a random guy at a Trump event who punched a lady. Was he already known to police, was he questioned at the event? How do they already know enough about him to issue the warrant, rather than simply giving a suspect description?

Somehow, I don't believe her.

Probably because they don't fly them that often anymore.

My dad was an naval aircraft mechanic for years. He's always told me that the definition of a helicopter is a bunch of nuts and bolts flying together in loose formation.

I figure an Osprey is basically the same in that regard, only even worse on account of being a unique snowflake of an aircraft…

If this is true, which I doubt, then good job m8. Bashing hippies should be a national sport.

She does appear to have cuts on her arm and there might be blood in OP's photo, but she could have easily gotten that from falling over/being pushed by other Leftists.

Communist or not, physically attacking the elderly is nigger tier behavior.

No one's disputing that she fell over and scraped her arm. That's obvious from the photo.

What's in dispute is that she was punched in the jaw by a Trump supporter, because there's no evidence of that.

I hope the next time she falls, she never gets back up.

not a fucking word
arrests made everywhere
also sus as fuck there was nothing other than an after shot considering these faggots are the type to record the grass growing

Kek. I thought the same thing.

Nah. It doesn't matter at all. If the press tries to force something out of him, he should reference and post a link to that compilation of Trump rally assaults on Twitter. His backing down of late only hurts his image.

Leftism not even once.

Compared to a woman who was legitimately punched in the face

the guy who punched her was pretty old as well.

I don't why trump came to Asheville other than to bait.

NOTHING SUSS!

WHAT THE FUCK
SHE IS 100% JEWISH CONFIRMED
LOOKS LIKE GEORGE MOTHER FUCKING SOROS

Short hair? yep she faked it, short hair on a woman = major problems.

Kill yourself. You have been an idiot for a long time. You do not belong here nor does your shitty campaign we sponsor for you.

Now you get a ticket to Auschwitz.
>>>/Auschwitz/

Holla Forumsautists eating shit yet again.

Shame, fuck leftists.

slide thread sage in options field

See

stop shitting the thread, most of these posts are Holla Forumstards, not redditor answers
by diluting the meaning of the words you make them lose power, your "redditor" is a kindergarden insult

God bless you Holla Forums, you deserve your smugness

I bruised my grandmother once just by giving her a kiss on the cheek. That slanderous old kike deserves a real punch to the face, to teach her what it feels like.

just correct my record up

It's a shame nobody actually punched her because she would've deserved it

Elderly or newborn, all kikes deserve it.

Too obvious

We don't listen to Appeals to Authority, unlike your leftist cuck slaves. Fuck this lying old bag of shit. She could even prove that she had any bruises that would warrant an arrest. The police just let the "attackers" go free right there on the spot.

Get fucked!

Jew detected

Anyone who reacted to this thread with anything but a smirk or a giggle should gas themselves.

i want it to be known that should any uppity commie cunt try this they are going to get beat down, they are going to get retaliated against, and if they spread their demoralizing and destructive propaganda that a knife to the throat is the only remedy.

Can we get a list of all the Trump supporters attacked by the opposition, to fire back at these mentally impaired drones?

WHERE DO I SIGN?

Fucking this x9000

Say it aloud to yourself and get used to hearing it: President Trump

Hate how it's "anti-Trump protester ALLEGEDLY uses pepper spray on two children" when we have a video of the event but when this little old lady with nothing but a scratch on her elbow says she got punched in the face with no witnesses it is in the media as "Shirley Teter
punched in the face by Trump supporter"

oh really?
drawing funny memes of people you don't like is now going "too far"?
thanks for correcting the record. I hope the Sam Hyde curse gets your ass.

Is that her afterwards?

Where is the bruise? She was punched in the jaw. There should be immediate red marks and swelling. Especially on someone that old and fragile, and at least some blood from her mouth.

Fake as fuck. The oxygen leads into her nose would have given 'er a bloody nose if she got punched, also no fucking mark. Old people bruise like peaches. If you look at 'em too hard they bruise, and this here cunt says she got decked in the mug and there ain't nothing visible. My ass.

If that cunt were screaming in my face I'd deck her, though, so story scores 1/10 on believability scale. These fucking liberals think they have a right to harass you and scream vulgarities in your face. I was at a rally and some crack addict old prune looking niggress kept screaming "prostitutes for trump" in my face. I let her, though. Made Trump supporters look upstanding and made dems look like the disgusting pieces of trash they are.

Also old biddies like that can be cunts, and she got a real cunt face on her. My sweet old mother gets attacked by these bitches if she goes out…they'll use their canes or walkers as weapons to cut through lines and get people to move out of their way. One hit my mom and I had to give the bitch a public cursing out. See they think they got the way of it because no one would dare hit them or even yell at them. If you thought pussy card was bad try old pussy card. Old bitches are insufferable.

Old people are not all sweet and need protection. A shriveled cunt is still a cunt and still needs to get decked. So on the 10% chance this is real, she fucking deserved it.

Still call bullshit. "It was real in my mind." Bitch fell and saved face blaming it on trump supporters. My ass.

hahahahaha fuck off.

Why hello there CTR shills. I'm a Trump supporter, but that's pretty fucked up.

FUCKING TRIGGERED!

Same thing that killed gamer gate

it was real in my mind.

If it was a Trump supporter, she'd be dead.

Jesus Christ, what a low energy hoax. If she was really committed to this, she'd have had Schlomo crack her eye socket, which is what would have happened had she been "cold cocked" by an adult male.

He'd get a huge boost from the opening to talk about the assaults on his supporters, including little old ladies.

Now hold still while I gas you.

wtf I hate Trump supporters now

Since when is it acceptable to give out personal information like that in the media?

her face looks fine to me. I'm less than half her age and my face looked worse than that when I got punched.

As much as she deserved it, this shit never happened.

Just ask to see the medical report when confronted with this shit outside of Holla Forums. No self respecting doctor would put their license on the line for this attention whore that's going to redact her claim at some point anyway when things get too hot.

what im curious about is on what grounds did the police make arrests

i got good money all 5 of them were libshits

Bringing him in for questioning is one thing, but to arrest the guy on no evidence outside of the word of a protester.. I call bullshit. has that dept actually made a statement?

Tragic.

I don't think Trump punched her in the face.

they're just making shit up now. It's kind of sad tbh.

either he is the most die hard trump supporter… especially when there was just a very good trump rally much closer in north carolina..

how much you want to bet that even if that man has a warrant for his arrest for assaulting a female that the case itself had nothing to do with this and they just needed to drop the name of a man who is going to be arrested for assault on a woman to substantiate the rest of the story

i mean

read that again and remember we are dealing with kikes. Nothing in that sentence says anything to do with PA, a trump rally or the lying kike protester.

bingo, it's all kike double speak.

Other boards claim that Holla Forums is too paranoid, that we jump at shadows and are too quick to cry shill.
This is why we are suspicious, so we don't fall for the Merchant's tricks. Thankfully Gamergate showed us what e-celebs and PR fags do for a group.
PR WILL NEVER EVER WORK
OUR ENEMIES WILL ALWAYSCALL US MONSTERS
DON'T BACK DOWN
DOUBLE DOWN

No. Media would say we are Nazis on Steroids even if we saved 6000 million black babbies in Charity.

Battle you can't winlad.

She got one of her own people to punch her in the face so that they could blame it on a trump supporter with absolutely no evidence to make a scandal.

Fucking sad, really.

Muh pr is capitulation.

Capitulating is to give up on victory.

THERE CAN BE NO CAPITULATION! OUR ENEMIES WILL WALK OVER OUR BODIES OR WE WILL WALK OVER THEIRS!

This user was. Anyone who thinks Trump rallies are non-violent zones need a fucking reality check.
Bring friends, get ready to rumble, and that's how you get through a crowd of La Raza fucks. This old bitch was probably hiding in the crowd of mestizos.

This is so obviously bullshit. And half the comments in this thread are obviously CTR/MSM faggots creating the posts they plan on screen capping for their propaganda articles.

If this women got punched in the face, show me her bruised face. We've had Trump supporters not fighting back when being literally attacked. You're telling me someone clocked an old women over a lame joke? These reeks of "what are you doing rabbi"

She's a professional victim. Of course she faked it.

CTR is shilling hard this morning, Hillary defeat must be eminent.

It would be funnier if she got decked by a nog and tried to spin it as something other than the knockout game.

Wew lads, anybody reading this thread will think we advocate using violence against elderly women. We do not advocate this. Anybody advocating violence against old women is nothing but an agitator. Sure, any "healthy" male leftists are fair game for self defence, but old women are not. Unless she was pounting a fucking gun or knife at you, you are a coward.

wtf am i reading

enemy is an enemy is an enemy

If anyone reading this thread thinks this event actually occurred they are an enemy as well.

what do normal eyes look like then?

normie shilling

Lets look at the score now
The lizard queen calls half of trump supporters deplorable.
Poor old half dead lady peacefully protests at trump rally.
One of the deplorables punches poor old lady almost putting her in the hospital.
Poor old lady
You have to believe me
Wait for the ensuing media shitstom to erupt.

The media's already starting up, rather than give in to PR shit we have to point out that it was faked.

MEME UP

WTF I hate trump now.

This unbiased woman is trying to correct the record for the election and none of you will listen and believe her story.

anybody == autists

this (1) cunt is d/c concern trolling like every other p.retard

Most 'healthy' male leftists are about as healthy as Hillary so you cant punch them either or they might disintegrate.

But carl it's clearly bullshit. It's as clear as you're gayness.

I think he didn't go far enough.

Violence against old commie cunts who destroyed this nation is perfectly acceptable. This scenario is a false flag, though.

No white above and below the iris.

I drew a picture to help you

Honestly I would've said cyka blyat
SUKA
BLAT

She looks like she got punched in the face by life.

REMINDER: Liberals want to be dominated; it's a part of their psychology; now someone drop Ted's analysis of liberal psychology.

Excellant OC

that just looks more sinister really.

1 sheckle has been deposited in your account

Tbh if we try to hide it or denounce it, we'll get in even deeper shit. That's how it always goes.

gotchu familia

Reichbart has the real story. She attacked him, a blind old man.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/14/trump-supporter-asheville-exclusive-attorney-accused-made-whole-thing/

You know "chemo" like this doesn't work.

Poor old guy. Why am I not surprised. The left are fucking lunatics.

How much do you want to bet the people arrested were pro hillary counter protesters? With only this incident being talked about and the oficial statement that no one was arrested for it that's what's implied.

archive.is/YhNvI

Doing God's or Kek's, if that's your thing, work, user.

I do not have a reaction image to express the cold japanese-style hate I feel at this moment.

Hoax confirmed:

Wow, who didn't see that coming? The moment the press scum & the lying protestor said "deplorable" was really jumping the shark making it absolutely blatant that this was just another pathetic "narrative".

I believe she overheated, quite common for woman of her age or so i am told.

it would have been badass if she died

Reported.

you are transparent Moishe

>>>/gaschamber/

what a fucking g00n lmao KYS

Yeah, nah, it's a fake

HOAX CONFIRMED

TAKE IT AWAY MOISHE

I fucking knew it.

Pick one.

You never apologize for shit you didn't do. It's taken as an admission of guilt and moves you down the attack pipeline.

Would you apologize for a murder you didn't commit?

She pulled a Hillary and instead of pneumonia she blames a trump supporter.
Proof or it didn't happen.

spot the cuck

not shocked at all.

Although I should have seen this coming..

STRING THEM UP

Kek, you are such a faggot.

Also:

Where's the video?
Where's the pictures?
Media was there to snap a pic of her on the ground, but not the actual event?

Huh, funny that…

This video is geared more towards Sanders rather than Hillary, but it is still a very effective peice of propaganda.

see the media? it's all controlled.

Nope, fuck you shills, Holla Forums is a board of peace. Most posters ITT are not from here.

The PR pussies come from reddit.

Good to know.

Nice proxy, fag.

There are no innocents in this conflict.

There is only enemy and ally.

Any party which espouses the position of enemy is fair game.

The game has already begun.

Fuck my sides,

Well done.

These PR people remind me of GG. Not surprised they are redditors.

Don't you know how tough 70 year old women with osteoperosis and on oxygen are?

In other words, it never happened, the dried out old cunt tripped over her industrial strength vibrator at home & bruised herself, so decided to go to a Trump rally & claim it happened there.

Pure bullshit, such as you'd expect from a HillShill.

Sage for no proof and for partaking in making us look bad. Faggot.

My guess is that was the intent of the OP.

bashing an old woman.

If it is, they've already succeeded. The media is running with this story anyway. It'll die when the old man gets his day in court.

The old hag just pulled a typical, "Stop pushing me!" leftist tactic, and the Juden press ate it up, of course.

The meme's make themselves…

post red pills, not nigger-tier gore, you faggot.

she probably spat on/egged vietnam vets too

Chaim raus

You know I sometimes get mad at my brothers who like to stike my wife and children. But you see as long as they keep them on absolute fear it makes me look like 200% the good guy because they have no clue I took a razor to my finger and signed my name in blood to get the degree I needed to put the food on the table. So what your women and children are ruffed up a bit. You let them do it you can start doing it too. Nothing feels better than taking out all of your frustration on some stupid snot nosed kid of one of the collegues that beats my wife and children. Taking him and lowering him into the snake pitt with the bioluminescent fungii in the caverns man that little twerp is now a multiple personality because it split his personality being lowered into a pit with snakes and you can hear it the slithering of the sensual serpents.

RWDS WHEN FAM?

This is why poor people don't get it they look at violence as an emergency to us its basiclaly our only outlet.

Your brothers? You should find yourself a better lodge, not one infested with Frankists. Although, an eye for an eye, as they say.

You're not fooling anyone, jewboy.

Kuk cucks are the worst.

Kek cucks*

Kek does not exist

forgot to sage

Nice text wall there, btw

Our free speech here isn't something that's somehow given. Butthurt retards like you are harassed specifically because it shuts you down. Take your ability to speak and learn to actually address points or have validity in what you're saying.

Why should anyone pretend you have merit when you don't show any real thought or consideration to others in your post?

There have been multiple posts discrediting your approach but instead of defending or taking them on, you "don't give a fuck". This isn't about you being the sort of cardboard "internet badass" tumblr faggots pretend to be with your dismissal of everyone else just because you think you're fucking special.

Your freedom isn't being taken away, your intelligence is being questioned, and that scares you.

The problem with a guy like trump is he had a show where he already was the host the prize and the one to appease. So now we have all of these apprentists trying to not only support him in theory but we have all of these people who are too smart for their own good but too dumb to take advantage of that rebelliousness so they play it safe and focus their energy on what started as something they think is a meme.

And that is barely enough to keep the "hype" we have an actual sychophant and homosexual jew who pretends he is lucifer to muster the audacity to say the things he does and calls this infiltration of our school system "The dangerous Faggot tour". Half of the novelty of MIlo is that he is a reprobate homosexual jew who tries to scoff at his own nose. When he and Gavin Mcinnes are both in a hotel room doing masonic guestures and holding in laughter that is normal for todays tourture-media however when it is during the conveinient slaying of 50 gay spics and every part of the event screams inside job or staged seeing them play the good foot might be the thing needed to see what they are really doing.

Half of this election is forced memeing and response. the other half is tangental goos chasing for truth to patch together the lies that are supposed to be the very thing to be proud of. the very thing to support. It has ecliped multipal phqases with me I like trump as the cqanidate for this election I do not however see the purpose of all of this correcting going on by TRUMP Sychophants. Kek is a tangental effect of this dammit kek is something a shill said and this is a diversion of pepe now all of this pepe talk should infuriate kek posters they just claim it is kek so that means they are forcing the kek meme while not beleiving it themselves or they are using it to worship satanic principalities and currents.

There is an increase in capitol punishment that is compareable to Jihadists who want to behead infidels this is a very distinct provocation by a known unknown faction or group.

The only thing the real tragedy of this is that I will vote for trump if i will vote but now I feel like this is getting in the way of it to the point that I want to figuratively audit a handful of fraternal orders just to confirm to myself that I am not crazy but now of course this is a leeway to say "Take my meds" of which I actually have had problems with being a spectrum autist. So I am contemplating this and the fact that I am going to take the mood stabilizers means that I am not crazy because there is active subversion going on and obviously the old man is not a monster for socking that broad but the broad is not deserving of anything more than a sock to the face and there should be all of the niceties that come with it. a old woman getting roughed up is a little to butch for my taste.

Go away and take your meds. Save the rambling for your geocities blog.

wtf I love tumblr now

that comment ur replying to was bernstein you nigger