Bashed cartoons over toilet humor

Why do people on here defend mrenter again?

quit spreading lies op

Why are you still subscribed to the faggot?

No on here defends him, you must be thinking of halfchan.

Wrong chan kid, the letter 4 is located underneath the 7 on the number pad not to the right.

You forgot to sage

Is he autistic? No one but the ultra christian care about messages in kid's cartoons.

Does that mean enter is a christfag?

Well he exposed another thing to YouTube normalfags that will be spammed everywhere until it's not funny anymore

Yeah its been confirmed by himself.

Not really, though it won't stop the jokes

Damn it

normalfags don't watch mr. enter. Maybe a few watch pan pizza, but most don't even watch cartoons unless it's le family guy All these autistic cartoon reviewers review the same shitty movies around the same time.

I don't remember him ever bringing religion up in the few videos from him I've watched. Seems to me that he believes all kids are retards programmed to reenact everything they see on the TV which is why he thinks they should watch nothing but fluffy We Bare Bears garbage.

Also OP make a mirror.

I've noticed that with this Christmas special, it hit the Internet a year ago yet a ton of them are reviewing it now.

Defend him? I watched his videos for the entertainment value. Seeing him going off on smallest little thing can be fun.

Well, I disagree with your assessment op.

In a past video he said he was a agnostic atheist. Whatever the fuck that means.

I recently subscribed to him and I don't know why. I watched the latest one you posted and he talks like he has a mouth full of marbles. I also saw his review of cartoon cavalcade and I really hated how he acted like he was above the humor. I also am subscribed to pan and I hate him too. But it's more to do with his voice than his style or writing.

Cartoon reviews were a mistake.

Nobody here defends this fag unironically.
If they were defending him at all then it was specifically to piss off you and autists like you.

To be fair, toddlers are above cartoon cavalcade.

who the hell defends MrEnter here?