Is 8ch the only active imageboard that is not cuckchan?

What do when a board you frequent turns to shit? Obviously halfchan is not an option and everything else is fucking dead.

why would i tell you what other places i go to and advertise it on the very board you are suggesting that has gone to shit? would that not just attract the shit with it?

Do you have any idea how many hours I dedicated to shitposting on this site to make it shit? All to try and save you virgin weeb basement dwellers and make you give up your internet addiction. Fuck you, get out!

I wasn't really talking about Holla Forums in particular, I don't frequent it. But 3 boards I used to go to turned to shit in the last year.

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or some 5 year old that watched a jewtube vid on "the deep web"

Back to reddit

I came from reddit ):

ya

edyfgy iydd cy
i. wdhjfk

you dropped your three dicks, now you have to pic related

yeah you first maybe

SORECHAN is pretty active

*Chanpink
Fuck these word filters

Holla Forums is best

was*
if you were here for the first few exoduses or even before if you were a wizard you would see how bad things truly are

did the captcha just to say this place looks so shit now, what happend to hw btw is his deformed heart still beating?

hw lives on in this crippled imageboard, so his tires are still spinning until jim decides he's gathered enough information that the cia will overlook the cp collection they discovered on his hdd and shuts Holla Forums down

lmao suprised it hasnt happened already, i havent been here in like 2-3 years, looks like i missed all the super fun

It is.

No it isn't. It is gay tho.

ALL chans are cuck, OP.
It is over for chans.
The only reason anons are still at 8ch is because they can't or won't Tor.
All the good shit that used to happen on chans how happens on onion sites.
The clear net has been abandoned for that kind of thing with a few non-chan exceptions. Those exceptions are very hard to find by looking, as they are masquerading as something other than what they are.
So you pretty much have to get told by someone who is already there how to find them.
And no, I won't tell anyone here.

HAH
Fuck no.

ahahaha
back to reddit

keke yuo giev oinionchan??

I feel you OP. I don't get invited to the cool kids parties either.