Anderson Cooper interview furthers theory that Hillary is Dead

They took audio from before 9/11 of hillary talking and slowed it down 10% and it sounds like slowed down hillary.

They took audio of here "call in interview" with Cooper on CNN (because it sounded funny to some people) and did the same audio transformation…and it sounded like some man talking normally (implying it is doctored audio by an impressionist with frequency increased to mirror hillarys range).

The question being if this is doctored, why cant hillary talk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUS5tc1r768
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1vOxwRvVeERJB?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youtube link to vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=VUS5tc1r768

Well holy shit, she really is dead isn't she, or at least near death in a hospital bed.

She was only one day from retirement!

PANTS OF SHIT

I don't think she's dead but bumping for interest anyway

The woman standing next to Hillary here is one of Hillary's doubles. Doesn't look like it, but with the right makeup she becomes Hillary. She was with here on 9/11.

The telling part is she has the same hips, body weight, and thick hair as the Hillary double we saw outside of Chelsea's clinic, where Shrekli was trolling her. Not the thin hair of the real hillary.

Sounds like a man with an effeminate voice.

Very interesting.
Add it to the pile of damning evidence. I doubt the powers that be can use it, but still.

How do we know it's doesn't sound different because of the different microphone though?

How much would it affect voice frequency?

a different mic might cut off lower and higher frequencies but shouldn't change the pitch.

Distance from mic, compressor BS condenser, omni-directional compared to unidirectional or direction (shotgun, cardiod, etc) all make a massive difference. Not to mention the frequencies that are preserved during compression.

Ever record yourself on two different mics or phones? Sounds completely different. Now if you can prove it somehow, I'd be happy (the webm)

Too cheap and stupid, its like they wanna use us as conspiratards.

You're right, this proves they're bravarian death cult lizards. definitly spread this new revelation, you can hear the slithering, obviously why they're attacking the frog meme, taking a threat to amphibian mojo.

She's dead.

Wow, they really are getting fucking desperate

I don't think she's dead, but I think they've got her stroked out body hidden somewhere hoping she recovers.

Is there vid or news of Shekrelli trolling? Haven't seen it yet.

periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1vOxwRvVeERJB?

He trolls the shit out of her starting at 25:00

sage for off topic

Thanks.
The fuck, idk how to use this fucking shit.
He almost seems like he could be one of us, if he wasn't a Jew.
Lol'd at "go to Trump Tower and seek asylum."
polite sage

Shit.

He's actually an Albanian.

He's not Jewish though, he's Albanian.

Not much better, Albanians are worse roaches even than Turks.

I thought he was mossaded a couple days ago. Has he resurfaced?

Yes, he's back and shitposting on twitter. The thing you have to understand about Shkreli is that he will do anything for attention. He's the skinny version of Sam Hyde.
Sage for mention of either Shkreli or Hyde.

Sure is CTR up in here. We're unto something lads.

And to think McCain is doing just fine despite all the shilling about that cuck piece of shit dying in office.

Killary is a goner.

Mods better fucking get rid of all these shills

Who gives a shit what interaction with Anderson Upthepooper implies?

you do apparently.

I think it is clear she had a stroke. She isnt responsible though, her aides and Bill are running the show. She should be disqualified just on the basis that bill was already President.

Trump and Putin probably poisoned her with the same meme arrow frogs they shot the passenger jet with - the same jet that fell the day Israel started striking Gaza again.

You should be the first post. You shouldn't be this easy to spot, either. Change the format, newfag shill.

She's Brown Bread, isn't she?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it did not sound like her. She may actually be dead.

WHY DO THE JEWS HAVE SUCH A DEATH WISH
Fucking hell, Every Fucking time they steer themselves overboard because they become mad with power, it'd almost be infurating if they weren't such Insufferable Evil Bastards.
This will be the last Time they make such a huge mistake, as there will be none of them left afterwards.

K.

Her being dead results in imprisonment for most of the Democrat party upper echelons, as well as her Secret Service detail. Something like that not only couldn’t be hidden, they wouldn’t want to.

So who has the champagne?

I hope she's in a coma forever. If she outlives me, then I'll get to haunt her.

most likely but we need a Nigerian doctor to confirm

Truly a faith worse than death

Except she has the backing of both the FBI, some office with authority surpassing congress, and the attorney general. It's either play along or end up dead. I imagine most people would play along and beg for immunity when the time comes. Too many people on her side would lose a lot if she drops out too. Too much shit points to her being dead or severely brain-damaged. Or she is undergoing surgery of some kind but she is very much out of commission.