What in life is worth living for? Everyday I live in agony as I know Nazi Germany was defeated...

What in life is worth living for? Everyday I live in agony as I know Nazi Germany was defeated. Why live in a neutered world where the only permitted warfare is asymmetrical in favor of capitalist interests? Why should I live like a muscle cell and struggle so that a few cancer cells may kill the entire organism anyways? We are all living in a cancer. The world is inherently unequal. We had a chance, as Aryans, to conquer the entire world during the 1940s. A select number of defeats kept us from that. We lost the world. The weaker vermin ,like hyenas, took down the lion.

Will humanity ever, in a thousand years, prevail? Did the Romans feel the same way when their city was sacked? I don't think the sacking of Rome is even comparable because the invaders nowadays are nigger migrants and brown pond scum. Every year there will be less and less Aryans. The world will be left to the most mediocre of races… humanity left to never again achieve greatness…

You don't like that Western women betray their own men by inviting in "refugees"? Good. Then if you care so much find yourself an Aryan woman and breed lots of children… yet you're here?

Me, I'm enjoying the decline. Explosive Hadjis will make Euro life exciting again: going to the mall will become a life-and-death adventure!

I will… I am attending college this spring and plan to have 12 children with my future wife then remarry and have more… and keep the first wives around to help. Sounds far fetched but somebody has to bring the birthrates up so I'll have to do it.

*sad

I do want to change it. You are naive though if you think some random middle class stranger like me has a good chance at changing the world for the better. I want to I really do. But I don't think, save for a deus ex machina like AI or a biological weapon, we are going to save the world from the brown horde.

Persia is still Aryan. The world is Whiter than you know.

Hitler was a unexceptional regular person until he wasn't. If you are complaining about the state of the world but aren't actually trying to change it (IRL "ebin" shitposting doesn't count) then you are a faggot who clearly isn't as uncomfortable as you think you are.

Now that the AOC is 12-yo, breeding patterns will start to increase again.

Some experts say this is End Times or the closing curtains of Earth and it's incarnational experience. Really at this point it's just a shitshow with a bunch of overpopulated soulless animals running around pretending to be Human.

>tfw you end up being one of the people that he purges

>tfw you think you will live to see Kalki

Well most people aren't Human and their pitiful animating essence goes straight into the Lake of Fire after death, dissipated.
In theory, it wouldn't even be a crime to kill them.

Guess, uh, the lion was in fact weaker.

NO!
Don't you EVER say that to my wife's son again!

this shit is so hilarious

really?