Kellyanne Conway Called Trump Supporters "Downright Nasty" Said We'll Make Him Lose

archive.is/ZgNy5

With Corey we were like two peas in a pod. This bitch is just a >MUH PR retard. It's not as a big a deal as the lugenpresse is making it out to be, they're just kvetching after getting BTFO by Hillary's "basket of deplorables" comment. We all know Conway is only in her position so Trump looks good to women voters. Her stupid ass doesn't do anything, Bannon runs the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
youtube.com/watch?v=lbtlqvrhlfU
archive.is/43Tzt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's the face of a woman who hasn't been dicked down in a good long while.

She's looking worse and worse.
Hope the Trump Curse is fucking her up big time.
How you gonna work for someone you slander and hope lose? And why does Trump keep her around? It's like having a poor man's hillary in your campaign. let it die.

This was 3-4 days ago.

Why are we only talking about it now?

Also, I'd like it known that in February we were at the height of our excellence. Still are.

Never hire a woman to do a man's job. In fact, never hire a woman, ever.

Quads always bring universal truths.

Quads confirm

That's the face of Bill Clinton.
I CAN'T UNSEE

Women are cancer.

he needs to gain some weight.

Because Hillary's death and replacement was pretty big news

Joking. But Hillary's stumbling and coughing have been a big deal in the last few days.

I will never take everything Trump does on faith alone, but over the past year I definitely have learned to give him quite a bit of leeway. Perhaps keeping her close is useful somehow, keeping his friends close and his enemies closer.

Hopefully she gets what she deserves once she is no longer of use to him.

those who threaten and violate what and who we hold dear deserve little else.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc

youtube.com/watch?v=lbtlqvrhlfU

All we have to do is shove what collin powell said in the email leaks in her face. It's over for her.

Ivanka did this too, just like her stupid idea of expanding UI to give money to empowered working womyn. If you look hard enough, almost every bad shitlib idea coming out of the Trump campaign leads right back to Ivanka.

Did they mention her?

Ivanka is a marxist shithead. There's a reason why she's best friends with Chelsea Clinton.

Moral of the story: Women should never be let anywhere near politics

Stay at home, look after your kids and fuck your husband. That's all you have to do

It's fucking stickied. Read shit damn it

literally who? who gives a crap about this old slag?

I hated this women during the campaigns, but let's face it, Trump needs to get his white women numbers up if he wants to win. Everything from here on out is to get the white women vote up. She is objectivity helping with that. It's objective because Trump's numbers are going up with him in command. She's also a strong defender of his on TV. As much as I love Trump going full Adolf George Wallace, he'd never win the general election with that style. Trump knew this and that's why he went with Kellyanne. Trump knows how to persuade people. Trust him on this and his selection of Kellyanne.

it's him, bill transgender now

Some dumb bitch I never heard of said shit I don't care about? Oh no! Fuck her and her opinion. Doesn't even deserve the tiny amount of space it's taking up on the servers. Just like mainstream media opinions, opinions from people like this stopped mattering in 2015. The only opinions that matter now are ours.

The irony there is every white woman in that picture voted for or supports a candidate in her country that wants to import the ideology that enforces those burkas that they're giving nasty looks to. White women are pathetic filth…

How do these people think job creation works?

sage in options field

who?

this. Ivanka is a cancer that has been trying to sink her father from the very beginning

This isn't just Ivanka. Ironic that the brown woman (the ugly square jaw one, whatever the fuck her name is) is more loyal to the white man (Trump) than white women, and the white woman is family.

So, some Nasty bitch calls Trump and his supporters a name.

Too spoiled.
The brown woman can apreciate her position.

Checked and Keked

Wow no shit sherlock. It's fucking nothing.

Sauce? I hate her too user.

archive.is/43Tzt
Yeah I know, but it's just an article summarizing and sourcing another article which I can't find and is probably behind a paywall.
The relevant part-

I think it's funny, contrary to , that the image contrasts between women who are put in a bag - the ideal of the Islamic invaders - vs the wretched state of western women - oversexualized since early childhood, all to willing to display their naked skin without any good reason. In a sense, we have to tolerate both, not just the burqas.

Sage for offtopic.

This bitch is fucking retarded from day one, why is she allowed on TV?

Fucking snake could have killed this thing in it's crib. Thanks for the link user.

Btw, Corey is back.

lol

He can't, he has aids.

i see