Countdown to "TRUMP'S CHILD CARE PLAN IS RACIST BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HELP POOR BLACKS WHO DON'T WORK"

donaldjtrump.com/positions/child-care-reforms-that-will-make-america-great-again

This is the most pro-white birthright bill that's ever been pushed. It's specifically targeted towards working whites. Why? Because white women are 77% of the female workforce. While we can continue the fight to increase the amount of homemakers, in the meantime this will heavily encourage the profitability of whites having families. Don't listen to the Ayn Rand/Paul Ryan cucks saying this will kill business. That's implying that business can't function without women, which we all know is false. This further proves that Trump is the best presidential candidate since the 1800's.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-project-elects-new-board -directors
money.visualcapitalist.com/visualizing-size-u-s-national-debt/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Couldn't help but get a chub wen ivanka broke the bill down.

Man, we have been blessed with trump.

that's nice and all but how can the leftys and other assorted subhumans abuse this? that seems like the real danger.

chub dubs

by becoming productive members of society which usually cures one of leftism

But OP, his policies are going to give job opportunities to the black community!

Dubs checking chub dubs

doesn't mean they'll take those opportunities.

Why would an unemployed person need to put their child into care?
Am I missing something?

That's what I'm smugly implying

The man must won. The nuclear family is a great tool against degeneracy which is why the kikes hate it so much.

degenerates, user.

So is putting murderers in jail also racist because most murderers are black?

kikes love families, user. they just hate anyone else reaping the benefits of it.

If anything, jail is the humane thing.
Jail is the ultimate nigger daycare.

What does ayn rand have to do with this? Its literally just a tax cut in multiple places, I don't see anything mandatory

Kikes like the family unit if they can benefit from it. They don't benefit when the goyim have families though. The goyim must never organize.

(checked)
What did I miss?

ya blew it user, why couldn't you be more like this guy

Have you ever even talked to the average American 20 year single mother?

Bitches leave their children at home while they go out to whore and drug around because "muh freedoms", it's disgusting. We need to build The Wall to stop drugs from coming in and then have a ABSOLUTE ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON METH. You get caught high on meth, possession of meth? DEATH PENALTY WITH NO HOPE OF ABSOLUTION, KILL THE FUCKING METH HEADS KILL THEM ALL.
t. American living in the south where meth heads are destroying fucking everything

This is great. He is playing the Demographics for more white births.

(((Mark Levin))) was kvetching up a storm today saying how it wasn't conservative.

WE social engineers now.

We need Trump to go full Duterte on meth dealers and addicts.

Nigger gets a job? Works instead of robs, marries and raises his own kids?

I'm not seeing a downside here.

Not to mention the fatality rate in prison is lower than your average nigger ghetto.
This is why niggers just don't give a fuck, at the worst they got shot by the police, at the best they get a sweet life in prison after raping and murdering white women.

Already seeing concern shills on The_Donald talking about "you cant force muh business to do this or that blah blah muh Libertarianism" cuckoldry.

If we don't do something about white families, and do something NOW, as Trump would say: BYE BYE.

Oh how I pray for that day. Nothing has hurt rural whites more than the crystal Jew.

jail should be reserved for people who are actually redeemable.

Dubs of truth. We can reinstall liberty after we regain the majority. If we don't it is gone for good.

The real problem with meth is that it's just too easy to produce for police to handle it all.

We need to actively promote militia action and legalize hunting down drug dealers.

But its a tax cut, there's nothing forcing a business to do anything?

By the way, forcing businesses to provide daycare and shit would have a terrible effect on both parenting and the business.

And even thats not bad enough anymore, some of the time the nigger families get a pay out from the city after they get a jew lawyer to stick the police department with 'wrongful death' lawsuit.

If we brought back flogging instead of just locking idiots for a few months/years, in a place where they learn how 2 crime, we wouldn't have so much fucking crime.

You have no idea gow true this is.
I remember going to a local restaurant one day to have dinner and seeing two niggers that I've known for years comparing their monitoring bracelets. They treat those things like the wristbands you'd get for unlimited rides at the amusememt park.

Truth. So my (((history teacher))) in college said sociologists say death penalty is not an effective deterrent.

I got a few laughs when I said, "Yeah, but the dead onea have yet to reoffend"

Death penalty is about removing dangers to society. It is eugenic, not deterrent.

oodles o' repeaters in here, i would say something about that frog god but im not a larping turbo autist

The media will give it the silent treatment. The last thing they want to do is give attention to either Trump's website or to his attractive, real-sounding to normies daughter.

I would have chuckled. That's a good one user.

(((Jews))) had an interesting in the Bible. Cities of refuge.

You deport the murderers to frontier cities like Golan Heights on the border with enemies. When invaded they either win, kill enemies and expand the country. Or they lose and a murderer dies. Either way they still work for a living and protect the country.

Record: Corrected

The wall will drastically cut supply lines - shitskins that have been bringing drugs through the borer.

Why are you even here then?

just playing devils advocate, but if you remove them from society (jail, labor, etc) and ensure they can't reproduce anyways, doesn't that solve the problem without killing them?

I personally think people like that should be OCP style lab rats for Mars missions and other things too deadly for good upright citizens

why not let that shit heap have one chance to redeem himself rather than kill him?

because killing him is cheaper any you and me are the ones footing the bill.

I can confirm this. My old guitarist and drummer were Texuanos and they told me all the meth coming out of Hell Paso.

We might end up breeding another race of hyper shit posters

"So I said to the that jewish teacher, 'hey kike, have you ever read a book called Starship Troopers?', the kike looked blankly at me with his souless jew eyes before screaming a loud death cry of 'OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUH SHOAH!' and burst into flames. All that remained was a tasteful lampshade."

It's inhumane to castrate prisoners according to our judicial system unless it is a sex crime and it has to be a chemical castration only. There are also quite a few jails which have special areas for well behaved prisoners to ficki ficki with their girls from back home.

I'm fine with this.

Most states only allow that with married couples.

Not to mention female guards fuck prisoners all the time and sometimes get pregnant by them.

Y'all know those used car dealerships that accommodate spic speakers? More likely than not, they're drug fronts.

Yeah but the point still stands that they get to fuck. The only benefit I guess most niggers don't take advantage of too often is the free education.

Great tax breaks and handouts for working class families, a YUGE incentives for young ppl to marry and get jobs, instead of rioting for gibs. This will cover the already devastated white middle-class, but it will also help blacks who stay with their wives.

Lel, the fuhrer will save the white race as he simultaneously turn niggers into proper black folk.

It is going a ton of work to deprogram the niggers after what the jew and the left have done to them.

We might aswell try, wether the blacks stop killing themselves and build proper lives, its up to them, trump is just gonna give an incentive for those who at least try.

No it won't. Meth is really fucking easy to make. The wall will simply push the production back into the northern wilderness. The feds will once again begin policing state and national parks for Harley-Davidson fags camping and meth cooking.

It really fucking sucks coming across a meth site during deer hunting season. Which in my state is basically the whole month of November.

Meth is one of the few drugs like opioids; you have to go after the addicts too because there are so many vectors for distribution. Cutting the supply to meth/opiate addicts is guaranteed to cause an increase in crime (even if it will subsequently drop). Desperate hard drug addicts are as bad as wild niggers.

(checked)
It is worth a try seeing that other option is much worse. Imagine having to deal with uppity niggers, kebabs by the tens of thousands, and infinite Pedros freely coming here under Shillary.

Perfect

No, it raises the cost of unemployment insurance which is paid for by the workers and turns it into yet another wealth redistribution plan from men to women. This is ObamaCare all over again.

FAMILY?

IN MY CURRENT YEAR?

OY FUCKING VEY GEVALT THAT IS BIGOTRY! FAMILY IS BIGOTRY!

ONLY SINGLE MOTHERS AND GAY PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE ABLE TO RAISE CHILDREN IN THE CURRENT YEAR GOHYIM!

Probably have less kids too.

MFW I realize our racism HELPS blacks.

We of Holla Forums thank you for once again Correcting The Record.

Continue your excelllent shilling my friend, I am now #PhysicallyHill.

Look at the plan, it also requires unimployment insurance to cover bitches getting knocked up. This is men being cucked to pay for other peoples' children.

All Trump's policies do better when they're considered alongside each other. Sure, The Wall may just push production into areas of the US, but it makes life a lot harder for the cartelspics. Put it all together user, addTrump's love for cops, remove the opportunity for reinforcements from south of the border…

Tradcucks will be more then happy with that.

Kinda, but you are paying white women to breed and be stay at home moms.

Worth the trade fam.

Mark Levin needs to be gassed.

The Trumpenreich cannot be stopped.

Yeah whats another 7 trillion down the drain

Perhaps I'm missing something but won't this just encourage a growth of single mothers on the government dole (i.e nigger generators) rather then the nuclear family?

what the fuck is with your ID

You just lost your anti-cuck card by shilling this policy.

Instead of trying to give their own kids the childhood they couldn't have, these niggers and libcucks just want to ruin everybody else.

Hover your mouse over it for a few seconds and find out newfriend

Go back to 4cuck you fucking niggers.

I'm not sure how UI works in America, I assume its just a payroll tax-but if you don't increase the rates or savings amount its just giving a specific case where its allowed to be used. You pay into it and take money out right? In principle I find UI to be inefficient and wasteful but I don't think this is particularly bad-especially not when juxtaposed with the fact that we'd end up just paying for it anyway with government child benefits going to Nannies instead of Mom's. At least in this case its off their paycheque not yours.

Yes, it just promotes more women becoming Mrs. Government. Unbelievable people thinking it promotes a traditional family.

6weeks is not stay at home.

We are playing demographics. If we lose all the money goes away. The country is already doomed. We need the people to win and rebuild.

I hate the policy like all of Trump's policies, he's a neo-con and a crypto kike.

Thankfully all of his hyping The Wall gave it a momentum of its own and he can't back down from it easily. As long as he BUILDS THE FUCKING WALL I don't really give a fuck about his other choices which any other neo-cohen would've made.

You find it hard to believe anons are blindly supporting Trump, where have you been for the last year?

Tax credit for stay at home moms. This proposal has more than just the 6 weeks.

please don't make me go back :(

It's probably going to just be a change to welfare policy that just so happens to apply to single mothers. I bet Trump will do something to incentivize White marriage and child bearing like Hungary did.

Thanks for correcting the record, Toranon :^)

Definitely agreed on the wall. Support of the wall is more important to me than this cucking, but make no mistake - it IS cucking.

you are talking with an user about the unemployment insurance change. it has nothing to do with the tax policy.

If Trump removes the increase to Gibs with every nigglet, and only increases gibs if you get that 5 year birth control or better yet sterilize, Niggers will be gone in 30 years

Hey I'm not saying Trump isn't better than every past president since Ford, I'm just saying that he's still a neo-cohen at heart and doesn't really give a fuck about whites. A Trump presidency is overall the best possible thing that can happen right now, but if Trump swallows the momentum and everyone who supports him cucks out of being full race-war 1488 and turns civic-nationalist like Trump it's over. Trump's just a momentum builder, his successors need to be further right than he is in order to really change the nation.

Found the problem, now i wonder how many of the kids are niglets.

UI is usually handled on a state by state basis. This federalizes it and requires the states to cover additional for shit for women. This is essentially a duplicate of the ObamaCare model - IvankaCare.

don't forget opiates user
t. fellow southerner

Part of the same proposal.

No, I guess not. It's solidarity-pushing of Trump more as a cult of personality. I knew I would not agree with every policy proposal, but I'm not going to cuck. If people want to restore traditional families forcing men as a block to cover more women is not the way to do it.

Opiods are much easier to control since they require growing or importing plant matter containing the opiods. Stronger border control and not fucking around with drug dealers and their ilk would solve most opiod problems.

Instead of police doing "drug busts" they should be given authority to just fucking go Judge Dredd on drug labs.

He needs to organize his ideological platform in paragraphs like:

§1 — There will be blablabl..
§1.2 - On the issue of bla bla bla..
§1.4 - While the concerns of blab..

etc.

His current form of displaying the political opinions he has is very messy.

Why do you post with TOR, given what happened to TOR?

blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-project-elects-new-board -directors

Where I'm from you can't receive more UI above a certain amount of what you've paid in. With the assumption that this was similar I figured it literally only entitles a women to more of her own money. If you can under current UI receive more money than you've paid in then you have a serious problem with program already and not just this minor change.

They are clearly distinct issues user and should be considered individually as well as collectively.

I'm not rejecting or addressing the entire proposal, just the UI part which essentially federalizes UI (which is state-based) and adds pork for women. That's the ObamaCare model except as applied to UI.

The smartest way to deal with junkies would be to have "Junkie centers" where they can go and leave dirty syringes, get new clean ones, and maybe even get methadone treatment in house.

Yeah fuck you too Agent, you can suck my uncircumsized cock you jew slave.

Oblivious

Sure thing (((user))) seriously read that link and get on a gentile VPN

Tor would never lie to me that's why they have a Rabbi on the board

Well, if they don't care about the best interests of the country they live in, maybe they should move somewhere else then. If they don't care for their own people, why shouldn't the people just eat the libertarians up? The libertarians believe in "survival of the fittest", and "laws of economy" right?

This whole "Non aggression principle" that lolbertardians have is just a deciet to make people put their guards down, so they can stab the knife even deeper. There is no such thing as "no agression principle" in nature, an animal should be maximally aggressive.

This plan is cancer.
RIP small business. RIP startups.

RIP budget. Mr. Shekelberg's printing machine will be working overtime.

This is pretty Bernie tier

Oy vey Trump is God user if he supports civic nationalism then Holla Forums is now officially a civic nationalist board.

One race the human race get on board the Trump Train!

Motherfucker I'll happily pay slightly more taxes if it means helping to reverse the demographic decline of my people in this nation.

Why would a libertarian accept this assertion? When have these programs worked beyond the immediate? Why would someone who cares about his people sacrifice his children's future for enrichment in the present?
The only way to get the white race out of decline is to get women back into the home and into marriage, so explain how making being a working single mom easier is supposed to achieve that? Fuck your false moral narrative false dichotomy.

UI here in the USA is not a savings plan, it varies on a state by state basis and you can definitely go over what you put in - in my state there are (((judges))) who decide on a case by case basis whether you're entitled to collect and they can extend it for a long time so long as you can demonstrate you have tried to apply for additional work and can't find any - even then they can throw any condition out that they want.

Nigga we are fucked already!!
The debt ISN'T going away.
I say let it explode till they have to turn on the printers.

Opinion thrown in the oven.

Yeah, imagine having a household. You are with people you love, and you all share the burden of making the house better and grow. You have your part of the duties, and your wife has some other duties. But you still expect to fulfill each other in a meaningful way.

If you love your own people, your own kin, your village, society or whatever, it should be no problem cooperating and relating to eachother. And if that means some of the savings have to be sacrificed for the better good for everyone, then it shouldn't be unreasonabe.

I think alot of the lolbertardians are criminals that don't like the concept of staying in a country for too long, thats probably why they don't want to invest in it with taxes.

you're enjoying the heat with me Tyrone.

Fuck outta here you Ayn Rand kayak loving shillbot

user a single man does not make enough to support a family, the jewish system does not allow it.

Housing prices have inflated to the point that without two wages it's impractical to try and raise a family.

read some gottfried feder.

& for the record, the future is already fucked.
I say collapse the fucker now. Rahowa now.

I think a lot of libertarians are subliminally reacting to the fact that the people they with with in the USA are NOT their kin, they're a mishmash of diversity where the shit-tier races just feed off white productivity endlessly.

Let's stop pretending the USA is some white haven and not actually multiculti bullshit of wealth redistribution from whites to mudmen. I'm not a libertarian but I don't blame them for feeling the way they do about this issue.

live with

dubs confirms tor faggot

Because maximal national success ensures maximal individual freedom. The nation is your body, and if the nation dies, you die.

If you love your people you will give them everything, for the same reason you would reward your children if they perform well in school.

Nobody has claimed you should sacrifice the future of your children, don't be silly.

It's well known that women that have more chidlren, spend more time with their families and are less concerned with career are happier and have healthier lives. This is babbys first marriage politics.

That is not an argument I'm afraid, I'm not sure what that means. We both know that women would probably be better off if they didn't vote or were in office at all. But I guess some of us could tolerate a minor female presence in certain administrations.

We need to encourage white women to stop working and have children you fucking twit

Tons of white women forgo or delay children because they feel compelled to work
You see white women in the workplace far more than sheboons

Listen shills I know you think you're being clever here with your choice of buzzwords, but it's bullshit.

First off this sort of welfare bullshit has always been baked into the cake with Trump. But that's no reason to try and justify it as good. It isn't.

The problem is societal decay and children born out of wedlock. The problem is single mothers. Subsidizing bad behavior never works, no matter how humane you think it is.

The #1 predictor of a child's success in life, by a wide margin, is being raised in a 2 parent household with a stay at home parent. More than race, income, location, education levels of the parents, more than anything else. Passing bills that make it more attractive for women to get jobs and abandon their children to strangers doesn't address this, it feeds directly into it.

W-we are going to win in november right?

Except for government work.

Every single government worker is a sheboon.

I understand that, but I just cant believe what I'm hearing sometimes. Just imagine your own daughter coming over to you and saying, dad, i lost my wallet, can you give me some cash I can go to school?

Would you say: "No sweetie, that is not according to the laws of free market, all people deserve the right to pursue happiness and I don't want to enforce an economy that will put the money lenders out of business! I'm sorry sweetie I cannot give you the money because I'm a true libertarian!"

It's insane! And if certain groups in my country care more about the economy then fuck both them and the economy. I call those groups "Economic Cancer". Economy is supposed to serve the people, not the other way around.

…

Karl Marx saw women as facotries that produced workers and even a retard like him realized the necessity of having lots of high quality children. Sure, he said female reproductive rights should be controlled by the state (like everything else) and wanted to mandate cuckoldry to ensure a prime breeding stock of workers, but encouraging white families to have many children works much better.

Its almost like the Jews are the problem and no amount of social welfare is going to unjew us. Cure the disease, don't rob your children for knockoff brand Band-aids.

Accelerationism is not an argument in favour of a policy, it is an argument against the effectiveness of one.

That's a pretty good argument against unsustainable policies
Not addressing my point in the slightest. If you love them, why would you steal from their school to blow on a plasma TV?
Find me a social program that doesn't cost more money than it produces and passes those costs onto the next generation. You just finished paying for the social programs of 100years ago and are working your way into the 1910s. It is a ponzi scheme and you are passing the costs off while acting as if you're morally superior because you "care"
False correlation. Women who want kids more care less about their careers and thus stay at home. As we can see from the the single mom stats, having kids doesn't make them want to stay at home.
You stupid motherfucker I'm telling you that fluff words like love and duty and sacrifice don't change the fact you are selling your children into slavery and passing it off as virtue. IT CANNOT AND HAS NEVER WORKED. Stop dragging us all down the drain with the false morality of government welfare.

Where do you think you are user?

Holla Forums has never been about small government, and one of the key reasons the welfare state fails in this country is because it's a demographic fucking mess.

If we had racial homogeneity and a sense of national service ala starship troopers, things would be a hell of a lot different.

On an aside, this country has already spent itself into a black hole from which there is no escape, that national debt is never getting paid off.

If it's not getting paid off, and our demographics are already screwed up, we may as well use government spending to artificially boost white middle class birth rates.

This is where we are now and we have to work within the confines of the reality which we are currently faced with.

This time i only read your last sentence. Please smoke weed while your wife is pregnant.

this

trump is trying to breed these faggots the next generation of quality customers

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that. If anything I like the idea of going after deadbeat families locally. If someone does not pay for their medical bills, for example, the government should go after their immediate family and force them to pay up - then keep branching out throughout their family.

This forces families to take responsibility for one another and police each others' behavior. This will disincentivize miscegenation as well as people will have to start considering the families of the people they hook up with.

fucking newfags.

Meh.

Its not merely the cost that's inhibiting fertility, and I get a vibe off this of bad JewJew.

Don't know if Trump agrees with the notion of women staying home and watching the kids til they're at an adequate age, but could this plan just be a temporary patch for current generations and secure a "better" future generation?

I'm no expert on women, but if married ones get to enjoy 6 weeks of maternity leave, it's entirely possible they would enjoy themselves so much that they choose to work much less hours than they initially did, if at all. Next, there's the fact that you can throw in untaxed money into the DCSA. It doesn't seem like we have any specifics yet on it yet, but if single people are allowed to do that just fine, this is very nice for anyone who wants to invest should they choose to be a parent. There's also mention of "elder care," but I'm not sure I understood if we can apply it to ourselves. It would be nice to, because I don't expect a penny out of my SS fund. The plan doesn't look the way I want it to, but at the same time it incentives good work and saving for everyone, degenerate or not. I don't like single mothers and gibs, but at the same time this has good potential for securing a healthier future generation. I don't think any current generation adults are going to enjoy their lives, we really are that fucked in that respect. I also thought it was interesting that regulated childcare was attacked in the plan, I almost forgot about government daycare being a thing. There's also a kid cap on the tax-deductible, I wonder why :^)

We should also look at the divorce angle as well, seeing as how alimony can still fuck us over and maybe even in new ways.

The real problem with it is that children left in daycare for a significant amount of time develop the same psychological problems as children who are abandoned by their parents. This is just an enticement to single mothers to vote Trump, really, it's not a solution to dropping white birth rates. Anything that doesn't remove non-whites from the labor market and incentivizes white women to leave the workforce and have children isn't a real Holla Forums solution.

It is a good start, and something that can be realistically passed.
Trump isn't ment to sign into effect the 1488 executive order: gas the kikes, race war now, free subsidized pepes for Americans.
He is supposed to be a pusher of the overton window.

i prefer a child care plan that enables women to care for their own children by putting them out of the workforce and back into the home as it was meant to be.

Ahahahahahaha!

That would just give people a cause to not get married, or worse, simply avoid having public relationships. I don't want to create a country where people are hiding their assets and relationships. What would be efficient tho, would be to have a department with active agents working against Welfare Benefit Frauds. These agents should randomly visit people who have been in "long term sick leave".

It's nonsense. My country will have one government. There is no such thing as "small" or "big" government. Having "States within the state" is highly dangerous nonsense.

but what if the funding for it comes from other women's business areas, such as encouraging women to go into business?

Daily reminder: There is no such thing as the "House wife trap" and most social activity are racial constructs.

Nice rebuttal to my argument you're really convincing user, good job.

You cucktardian jews have always shilled, you can't memory hole the truth away.

Liberturdians have always been an outspoken group of kike shills, it is only with 8/pol/ that they were finally gassed for once and for all. You cuckturdians are all 4cuck refugees, FUCK OFF.

Tell em' brother.

Of course there is such a thing as big or small governments. A government which holds any particular power is larger than one that does not. It's that simple. Does your government regulate the size of gumballs? If not, it is smaller in that aspect than a government that does.

Yup.

Why the hell are you even here? Go back to cuckchan.

No, its retards and shills like you who are cancer.

Use your brain user, USE YOUR BRAIN.

what does this proposal entails?

White women will be shifted towards stay-at-homeand pop out kids while living happily without fucking up the market with human resources and social bullshit, do you even understand how important this is?

Oh and the better part you idiots seem to ve overseeing on purpose, blacks are ALREADY nigger baby machines, they births are already subzided, what the fuck do you think welfare is? Food Stamps? Do you know how you apply for benefits like that? By being a nigress with a bunch of kids following you, what trump is doing will level the playing field for demographics forever, by encouraging white girls to have kids.

"Hurr durr they will just racemix", yes, the current batch is already lost, but trumps going to uncuck education, and wipe off marxist bs from schools.

His whole thing about the Johnson ammendment is so we can break free of this insanity about tranny rights, and slavery reparations and retarded shit like that.

But go ahead, go ahead with your absolutely completely over the top stupidity.

Not him, but us Natlibs fit in fine.
I don't know why people don't recommend the book,
"Debunking Economics." I got it from the Holla Forums reader and, before I thought classical liberal economics were set in stone. But, that book definately shook that belief a bit.

The entire idea of "big and small" governments is misleading.

What defines the power of a government is its relative military strength compared to that of the common citizenry of the nation. When a government has overwhelming power compared to the people through removing their weaponry and pacifying them it becomes "large", when the government is kept in check by an armed an educated populace it is percieved as "small". The fear of injustice or lack of it is what determines the legitimacy of rule. Fear is the binding glue of civilization.

I'm not a libertarian, they aren't committed enough.
I've been here as long as any of you have

NOT

EVEN

ONCE

FIRE THE OVENS

I actually disagree. I define small as, Transparent(the citizens know what the government is doing), efficient(the average citizen can explain and understand how the government is doing things), and budgetary(the government cannot spend money it doesn't have).

Bro, if you acknowledge that Trump's light civic nationalism is a good thing to shift the overton window right, why would you fight against another ethnonationalist who only disagrees on a minority of policies?

Seriously, are you going to turn on me in the trenches when we are both shooting at globalists, trying to keep America white, just because I am a Nationalist Libertarian and not a National Socialist?

No but if you refuse to change your views after the RaHoWa has ended and the non-whites have been wiped from this planet you're next liberturdians, you're next.

What a useless law that would be, and also a waste of time to implement too. If there would be a regulation it should be "People have the right to produce any size of gumballs". This way the government gets regulated from interfering in your gumball-production. (But its still regulation).

A government should regulate absolutely everything worthy attention. There is no point to leave anything un-regulated. Unregulated activity is just begging for disaster to happen.

Why?
Also, "refuse to change our views" you are going to kill white people, because you don't want to try to convince them of the validity of your brand of Nationalism?

Forget marriage, marriage is from the days where paternity couldn't be determined. If your daughter gets pregnant and can't pay for it, you're on the hook - the father is on the hook, his parents are on the hook, and if none of them can pay you start going after aunts, uncles and grandparents.

This puts a lot of pressure on familes to make sure their own offspring are not fuckups.

I'd say eugenics is the most effective tool.

But I guess that in practice, the fear of consequences gives impulsive people a guidance in whats right or wrong. Some people are incapable of reasoning constructively without such guidance.

I say again, meh.

Is anyone going to tl;dr this or are we just going to scream at each other over what we think it is and not what it actually is?

Natural selection works this way: the one race that is more fit is more likely survive. Now, there is something called Inclusive fitness. This is a generalization of the concept of fitness and it means that:

"The one that is the most fit"
AND
"Has the best ability to promote the reproductive ability of those that share the same genes"

will be the species most likely to survive.

Now according to this model, of course, this would mean a grandfather would be less likely to care of his sons son. Since In both cases there is a chance if the child not being in his blood line. But we ignore this for the sake of the family, we trust the family, and for the same reason we will trust the nation.

Tax exemption for all childcare costs for up to four children under 13
Tax exemption for businesses' costs for operating daycare facilities
expansions of UI benefits for mother's of 6 weeks

Kill yourself.

Lurk more. Learn how to make a real argument. Furthermore there is nothing in your posts or anywhere else in this thread to support the retarded shill meme of forcing paid maternity leave and subsidized daycare "boosting white birth rates" Nothing.

Finally birth rates aren't problem, not in the US or Europe. The problem is decades of unchecked mass migration, both illegal and legal. 80% of immigrant households in the US take welfare, compared to 30% for native families. It drives down wages and only serves to spawn more shitty service sector jobs. It simply creates a permanent underclass of 3rd worlders and poor Whites who pump out bastard children who expand this cancer as they grow and repeat the same cycle in ever increasing numbers…. and your solution is not to tear down this rotten system but instead expand upon under the guise of "White Pride".

You fucking JIDF, SRS, CTR, shills could not be anymore transparent if you tried.

I'm not against it per se, I'm just not for it, I'm for more extreme, reactionary measures, but recognize this as a concession to female voters to solidify and poach some voters which I'm fine with.

Lolbertardians in their prime.

I can't wait until the national socialists hunts down every single one of you and feeds the pig with your flesh, hows that for free economy?

I feel like you lost track of the conversation. I could have said anything in the form of "does you government do X". I wasn't asking for an analysis on gumball regulations. The point is that a "small government" is a government which does less.

You are working with very odd definitions. How is "produce product X at whatever size you want" not leaving the size of product X unregulated?

you autistic natsoc larp faggots will just absorb the libertarians if you have any real success. As if you would kill the only other group of people on this board. Far right nationalist militant libertarianism would be ideal, but I'll settle for natsoc.

Having that statement as a fix piece of code in the regulation protocol can be used by judiciary processes to further proceedings. Just the mere fact that its given as a certain thing in the law means it can be used for contracting, litigation etc.

Just because a definition exist doesn't mean it can't be empty. Even the empty definition serves a purpose.

Trumpstein is confirmed to be a liberal big government shill yet again.

I'm honestly aghast at the few anons here that still worship this clown.

This

My definition of a nation is a group of people related by blood and a common ancestor. My logic is that the people most related should have the greatest responsibility. Ultimately an entire nation would be responsible for the care of one person, but in practice it would never happen.

Niggers are not of my nation, for example - but if you apply the same system of family duty to them they'll immediately be reduced to nothing but a nation of deadbeats.

This may not stop white women from fucking them, but their parents will have a strong financial incentive to instill in them the idea that they *must* choose someone from a good family. In fact, they might start promoting fertility clinics in practice to ensure that they have no children with deformities or genetic diseases.

You are describing a permissive rule set, the rules tell you explicitly what you can do, how you can do, and when you can do it. An example of a permissive rule set is chess.
The problem with a permissive rule set is that in the infinite and varied circumstances of life your rule book must be infinitely big to match. Such a rulebook could neither be written nor read and remembered. It is far better to write a restrictive rule set where in you describe things that cannot be done and all others are assumed to be permitted.

Getting paid to shoot up meth labs would be my dream job

Courts already use previous court-rulings as a reference, when the law is not sufficient. Why not just put as much as possible in the law at once?

I'm struggling to see the benefits here.

Because it is impossible for a citizen to remember that many laws, if ignorance of the law is no excuse we should have a legal system that we can expect citizens to know to a reasonable degree of accuracy without reference.

I am not exagerating wen I say that:
THERE IS NOT ENOUGH MONEY, GOLD, AND SILVER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD TO PAY OFF THE DEBT
It no longer makes sense to criticize a policy that increases white birthrates on the grounds that it increases debt since nothing short of the economy being reset will pay off the debt.
money.visualcapitalist.com/visualizing-size-u-s-national-debt/

There's already systematization and automation in corporate policies, and more often then not these systems encompass overwhelming amount of legal data. This could be law in a national scale too. It's not impossible to make a scalable legal system that forever grows with the hope of people implementing the laws as consistently as possible.

Please don't confuse "Writing laws" and "implementing/enforcing laws"

I can criticize it because it by its own description helps poor coloured women more than white.

The fact that lolbergs are upset about this is further evidence that they need to go back
to Israel

Hi Cruzcuck

Bro, look at my ID posts. Point out which of them I have been upset about this.
It is just the shills making retarded posts trying to convince you that it isn't direct enough, and us by saying it is too intrusive. When it is neither.

Sure, if this was the only policy Trump was proposing and his entire presidency existed in a vacuum then yes, that would be the case. But in reality this another part of Trump's multi pronged solution to the fact that we are in a demographic crisis.

Aside from increasing white birthrates and reversing the demographic decline (see Trump's immigration reform), NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE TO BEING IMPORTANT.

Fact is, if we get whites to return to the mindset of reproduction being their goal in life, and if we subsidize that financially and CULTURALLY, then we can deal with the unintended side effect of a few more niggers that will get purged regardless of what happens or even who wins the election. The future belongs to whoever shows up for it so that always will be and always has been the highest priority.

It's not like he can go full 14/88 right off the bat. Childcare expenses are one of reasons why middle class whites don't have kids, so this plan will definitely help white demographics. LaQueesha and Lupita don't give a fuck about childcare expenses or tax deductions, they want a fat check for the gubmint.

First of all: Nobody knows all the laws already, and people can spend their entire life studying just say, the constitutional laws.

No, I'm convinced that laws will forever grow, but the problem is not their size, but rather the redundancy and inconsistency of the legal system. If anything, it would be a problem making a big set of rules compatible with each other without redundancy.

That is: Normalization of Laws would be a problem, rather than the size of output data a possible system of laws can produce.

In either case, Normalization of legal data has proven to be possible, especially in in the Army.

Why is this plan thought to cause increases only white reproduction rates and not the other races?

And this

Lolbertardians are anarchist children who live in their dreams, they have no idea how the world works. If they could decide niggers would be driving tanks in detroit now and and selling white slaves in exchange for snakevenom and rabbitguts.

The only place libertarianism means anarchy is in europe and people who are actually anarco-capitalists.

You are on an American board, in a thread about an American election, for Americans.
If you can't speak the native dialect, Why don't you head back to your country hombre?

I don't think so, I think white women are not having kids because they're being told to go into the workplace instead. Thus giving them childcare benefits in exchange for working won't even address the problem that they shouldn't be working and should be raising their children in the first place.

Look, when women stayed home and raised children it was a completely untaxed, unregulated economic activity. Mr. Shlomo Shekelberg saw an opportunity here to dilute the labor pool so he could pay his workers less and fedfags loved the idea because it meant womens' economic activity could, for once, be taxed - so they gave us (((feminism))) and the myth of the empowered working womyn.

This is just more (((feminism))) and more cuckoldry. It wouldn't matter if there were no niggers at all in the country, womyn's empowerment would vote them in anyway because every policy womyn promote is designed by their own nature to cuck men.

It's far from ideal, but realistic. A household cannot realistically stay afloat on just one income anymore, both partners need to work. Having a baby 1)knocks the woman out of the workforce, halving household income and 2)massively increases household spending, despite less income (babies are very, very expensive). The impact wouldn't be so bad if the woman could get back to work ASAP, but babies need to be supervised for the first few years of their lives. Childcare is incredibly expensive, costing tens of thousands of dollars a year, at least. Rather than go on the dole, most whites simply choose to delay or completely forego child bearing due to expense.

They also have an autistic hatred of ANY government program, even if said program has a 100% chance of being greatly beneficial to us. These selfish pricks care more about their autistic little cult of Rand than saving our race and our nation.

you know you are saying these things, that are just not true.

Look at these classy black dudes, way back when no one was afraid to be racist.

Mark (((levin))) constantly steps out of line and is really passive-agressive when he speaks about the Emperor. Like some teenage girl, no courage to actually Attack him but talks about him like he's being forced to change a nasty diaper. He needs to learn what happens when you step out of line.

Its because they live in their dreams man. They don't see that all of us would like to live in anarchy where we wouldn't have to take responsibility for our actions. Some of us just manage to grow up and realize that responsibility and liability are inevitable components of reality.

fallout 3 was better than fallout 4

This.

Let them work for their gibs.

In case you didn't already distrust the (((mainstream media))), here's the headline on CNN right now.

Hillary is on her death bed, Trump gives an important policy speech….what does CNN choose to lead with? "Trump's a big bad meanie, guise!"

Why the fuck would anyone listen to them in the first place Ayn Rand was a kike who promoted the single most autistic and sociopathic form of individualism ever and I don't know anything about paul ryan but if you group him together with ayn rand he is probably either a libtardtarian or a terrible person who gives shit advice(this is the category that ayn rand falls in)

He's a MUH PR cuckservative

OP is stupid as fuck, says one thing in his title and another in description.

lol
Well then nobody here likes likes him.

Now I'm imagining Hitler leaving these messages on other players profiles, thanks user

Nice trips
I fucking called this though. Trump's sane policies get totally ignored in favour of whatever artificial drama these liars can cook up on the day.

Until we expel all brown skins from the labor market and roll back feminism, most white women need to be able to work to support their families, married or not. So might as well throw them a bone to get them to vote Trump.

I really doubt there are all that many people, let alone libertarians who would say that. I am not saying you haven't met such people, but just as we have such people and the dude weed lmao croud in the libertarian circles, so are the skin heads in the natsoc circles.

First of all, having a child requires a lot of money and planning for the future. It could take 16, 20 or even 25 years before a child can start earning money, and even then it might not be enough, so the parent still has to pay some of the bills, buy a car or apartment so that might take another 5 to 10 years before the child is financially independent. If you have two more children, then you really need to teach them how to share. If you are to stingy to give your child 20 dollars because he has lost his wallet, then you are a bad parent. Of course there are exceptions, like maybe you are having financial difficulties and you can only give him 10, or maybe he keeps loosing the wallet and you want to teach him a lesson. An extreme objectivitist might call them parasites because they don't produce anything for even 25 years and they feed from your wealth. Even so this would prove that money isn't everything and people will want to have children not because it's a good financial decision(at least not in the current century, unlike 1000 years ago) but because they want to, either because they love children or they want to propagate their racial genes.

Secondly, a more accurate example would be the following. In a free market society, the child looses his wallet and goes to his father/mother and ask for 20 dollars. The parents aren't forced to give him the 20 bucks, but if they are good people/parents then they will voluntarily give the child 20 dollars which is fine with the NAP and free market. In a state run society if they child looses his wallet he goes to twenty houses in the neighborhood, including yours, with two police officers and demands each household family 1 dollar and 20 cents(1 dollar for the child, 10 cents for each cop), if they refuse then the cops will send the family to jail for tax evasion since the law states if the child looses his wallet then the people need to pay for it.

This is one of the most brilliant ideas I've heard from the Trump campaign in a long time. The absolute madman found a way to incentivize muh strong career women (aka the majority of white women today courtesy of feminist social programming) to have kids NOW. In the long run this will both reverse the declining white birthrate and put us demographically way in the lead once again, and discourage degeneracy, much of which in females comes from the attitude of "I'm not ready to give up my career/being able to act like a fucking child, so I'll whore around until my 30s or maybe just never have kids at all." And he's gonna do it all

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

I give it within a year of Trump's election that Japan copies this and you start seeing anime about strong independent Japanese career moms.

I support Trump but this is a bad idea. It allows companies to choose EITHER Unemployment benefits or Childcare. So Griselda can keep getting subsidized leave to pop out Paco Tacos while the Kikes can fire people and not have to give them unemployment. And all the Chirstcucks will eat it up because it's "family freindly". Bullshit. A guy who's laid off and no longer gets Unemployment might have a family too. And scumbags will be allowed to sign up for child care instead of unemployment then only hire people who don't plan to have kids.

handing off your kids to childcare is hugely psychologically damaging for the kid

Esmeralda can get subsidized leave to pop out Pacos while a white who gets laid off no longer gets unemployment. This is Ted Cruz style Christian bullshit. I still support Trump because of Immigration and trade but this doesn't help whites.

So did all you anons complaining about the negative effects of daycare centers miss this part?

It encourages non white births too and takes away from any white family who loses an income and can get unemployment now until they find a new job. Why do people think only non-whites can be out of work or that any white who is out of a job chooses to be. If you really got rid of the illegals you'd have a point but that's no going to happen overnight.

Thing is, Esmeralda is going to pop out Pacos whether she gets subsidized or not. As stated in the OP, a disproportionate amount of working women are white; this plan is targeting them.

More Niggers? Less jobs for whites? Whites get laid off and can't get unemployment?

Better let the Bernouts know that Trump is the very best option under every circumstance.

This is Ivanka and single mom bullshit.

Single moms can fuck off and die they are cancer of everything.

Next she will be asking for a minimum wage. I like that Trump actually cares about his Volk which makes him better than any Republican and social programmes are fine in a White society, but these benefits should be FAMILY not single parent.

The refuge cities were for manslaughter. If a murderer escaped to a refuge city and was found out, he was to be delivered to the judge for the punishment of murderers, which was the death penalty.

You're right, it's a fucking horrible idea. Before I had kids, one of the places I worked had a company-owned daycare and the pecking order among the kids was directly related to the parent's status within the company. This daycare was for kids under 5, btw, and the daycare workers there were too afraid of losing their jobs to reign in the brats of the owners and senior partners. So, unless you want your kid being bullied by the CEO's spoiled brat, don't ever put your kid in a company-owned daycare.

Besides, if you lose your job, you lose your daycare provider too. Never have two family members dependent on the same company unless it's a family business.

There's no longer a doubt in my mind that trump is one of us.

But you realize every white who loses a job doesn't do so voluntarily and can't just snap their fingers and get a new one? Part of Trump's success in addressing bad trade hurting people economically. Allowing companies to choose to opt out of unemployment for healthcare makes this PC "family friendly" corporatism even worse. And it's not white families they will be "family friendly to. Remember there are still bullshit affirmative action policies.

^^For daycare I mean.

This is one of the best things about Trump, he has often publicly made the connection between working people and white people.
The fact is, without whites, there is no economy, but the (((media))) never admit this.
It is something we all know but cannot say because it is "racist"
Non-whites are a millstone placed around our neck by jews, and
they ALL have to go back

Opiates like alcohol?

You anti-drug people astonish me. They have pain, they take drugs. They live with no future, they escape. They have a *very* bad childhood they take them to forget.

Give those Southerners a nice shirt, a fulfilling task and the drugs go away instantly. Make them patrolling the street for starters and make the other half producing stuff again. Even agricultural produce would suffice for the moment.

But muh capitalism, my groceries are gonna be more expensive blablabla

That is a myth and dependent on the carers. If they are leftist jews with an attitude against law, order and punishment, the children will be cruel.

If you have a strong leadership and a good, planned day then the children will learn to cooperate, have fun and can be kids. Understandably, you shouldn't put them into care each day. But two, three times a week is harmless. It also depends on the intelligence and mood of the kid. If you see it does not fly with your siblings, don't do it. That should be understood.

My nephew is one of those children who cry when the day ends because he likes the other children there so much.

ITT: a bunch of seething autists agreeing with feminism because it's a Trump idea, and discounting any legitimate concern as "correcting the record".

Didn't know this was that Trump board on reddit now.

The number one predictor of success is whiteness. Now crawl back into your cave jew goblin.

How every time anons look critically at a policy proposal and start questing its economic feasibility they get shouted down with "l-lolberg!" and "a-anti-white!" instead of addressing the actual argument?

I agree among, mostly.

T. Indiana resident, meth capital of the US. It's killing the working class.

Glenn Beck is talking about this plan and he seems rather butt blasted that white women might have white children.

Well, if they aren't working, can't they just stay home and take care of their own damn kids?

What did you expect? The plan came from Ivanka, that marxist whore has been sabotaging her father since day one of the campaign.

If Trump puts forward a shitty shitlib tier policy you can bet your ass it probably came from Ivanka.

This is the blackest thing I've read all morning

Stop using words you don't understand.

And he's going to make anime real and pave the streets with gold, right?

Trump could say white privilege is real and you would still have the mods and his redtext army screaming "who else you going to vote for"

Maternity leave is a good thing, and is paid for by cutting out improper UI payments. If we can have maternity leave without tax raises there is absolutely no reason not to.

This does not mandate anything about companies providing daycare, but if they do decide to provide on-site childcare they get a yuge tax write off. Nothing wrong with this, and many companies that provide childcare and other generous amenities recoup the cost since it reduces the employee turnover rate, it is actually not a bad idea, and small businesses who do not have the need for childcare or the budget for it will be unaffected.
Hitler would approve this plan 100 percent, he introduced similar reforms in Germany's workplaces.

Nigger, this specifically helps families and mothers, which is an essential part of a healthy nation. Feminism seeks to corrode the nuclear family and encourages young women to squander their ovaries in exchange for a slight boost in career momentum. This has everything to do with white families and mothers, and nothing to do with feminism. It does help working women of course, but the fact is that dual income families are necessary for the majority of americans and there is no simple way to reverse that. If we are going to have women in the workforce we may as well incentivize them to have children also and make it more economically feasible to balance work and family.

No where in this law does it say the women has to be married or even married to a man…

This does not raise taxes on employers, the maternity leave costs less than the cost of fraud and improper payments which will be cut in the UI budget.

Shitting on a tax proposal which would help families and children because it might help single mothers also is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Where are you getting this "family" idea nowhere in the law does it say the women has to be white, married or even a heterosexual. This is just another female entitlement program.

These policies will be good counterpoints to the "war on women" Hilldebeasts. Has Trump made any concrete positions on women's reproductive health? I know some single-issue voters who only care about that shit and Planned Parenthood.

Alcohol is not an opiate you dumb lolberg nigger.

>>>/mgtow/
>>>/cuteboys/

Oh it's a shill, makes sense.

Working women includes families, if they are not specifically married, white, etc. There is still substantial overlap with the white working class and healthy white families. I am aware this will help single mothers as well as nuclear families, and I don't care because I am not bitter or spergy enough to cut off the nose to spite the face.

first off it takes 3 to do a redirect.

See he figured it out

would be to shot them on sight.