This world is going fucking insane more and more every single fucking day

This world is going fucking insane more and more every single fucking day.

I used to be a mathematics student and now i'm seriously considering that we might have destroyed Hillary's campaign on 9/11 by shitposting about frogs on imageboards.

Is reality breaking down?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d0tmN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes_Trismegistus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl_of_Athena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Trump is going to be president and some things are going to change but the big picture is going to stay the same.

oh god, is something going to emerge here from a different universe? maybe the line between worlds is blurring or something. this definitely isn't the world i was in a few years ago
or maybe we've already made the transition

we'll see what mysteries the "backtick" holds

archive.is/d0tmN

No, meme magic is fundamental to reality. Mind and matter exist together and this is just the process whereby one influences the other.

information controls everything. if you think of frogposting as merely a signet rather than the docs themselves then it makes a lot more sense.

Embrace the memes.

then you're not doing your job
if you're not constantly asserting ww3 and 90%+ global population annihilation you're fit only for an oven

According to Shinto belief spirits come into existence by functioning as something within the minds of men. They're only considered divine when they are specifically worshiped as well. This semi-accurately explains the power of specific divine spirits in terms of their worshipers' beliefs.

actually reducing the world population by anything larger than a percent over the course of anything longer than a year would require a war that would hurt whites more than anyone else.

just cut off all aid to Africa and you'd literally fix half of the problem in a decade.

most whites don't deserve to exist

If hillary won would you still believe in it?

do you really believe the undesirable whites would be the ones willing to go to the front lines?

the undesirables are always the first to be sent to war

Post yfw meme magic is the real crowdfunding and has accomplished more than kikestarter ever will.

couldn't handle it OP?

Your plea is recognized and affirmed.

So basically, Touhou?

I think that the Nips have known the secrets of memes for a while now.

Where they the one's who showed us the way? I mean imageboards were invented by the Nips after wall.

they're redpilled on the white menace

Their languages are pictographic anyway. Take an idea and reduce it to its basics in a repeatable way. We are just using a frog face instead of a calligraphy pen.

Quite a few years ago Art Bell decided to run a thought experiment, he chose a state that was suffering a terrible drought (NE Florida If I remember correctly) and asked listeners to take some time after that nights show to visualize that state enjoying rainfall.

Later that morning it started to rain, NE Florida got it’s first rain in months and it didn’t stop. It rained and rained and the rain turned into a storm, by the end of the day parts of the region were flooded causing total chaos.

This was back in the late 90’s when Art commanded a huge radio audience (upwards of 10 million).

Art swore off ever performing another “mass focus” event wary that they possessed too much power, he was right of course.

We have surpassed simple mass focus techniques and blended in a hybrid mix of old ritual and new technology. We have inadvertently got the masses to apply focus for us on a scale old (and far far wiser) practitioners could have ever dreamt of.

user my mathematically minded friend, anything could, can and will happen. We are playing with fire and have no intention of stopping.

Touhou is Shinto. There are Buddhists and Taoists too, but those are still the Japanese versions of Buddhism and Taoism, which I assume adapted around the much more popular Shintoism.

something something reality is consensual chaos is cool yadda yadda

dramatic redtext

now charge this sigil for a swastika penis or something

Math is but a language to express numbers.

Math, too, is a meme.

I sure hope that that means that there's an afterlife because everyone wants it to be.

t. never read a math book

The ideas of kek arent new if you actually study the occult.
Symbols are a big part of the occult.
The internet is basically what is called an Egregore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore

Christianity is a failed religion started by a weak jew cuck baby who got owned by roman soldiers.
The relgions of Abraham are used to control the population.
Atheism is disgusting.
So, we summon the old gods.

By the way, mathematics is a big part of the occult as well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry

Before the enlightenment science and the occult were intertwined, this is how we get hermirics and alchemy

Get cozy

Fuck studying the occult.
We're warping reality with our collective will.

Anyone got that screencap about anons discussing the user heaven where you shitpost about stuff with other dead anons (and alive anons, if you're feeling like it) in your afterlife in a comfy room?

Fucking this, Kek is all we need.

Higher mathematics, like theoretical physics, is a meme because it merely exists to keep a couple of old academia-farts on a safe payroll, while having no appliance in real life.

A few years ago I would have scoffed at the idea, but what does my speculation matter?

As it is all I can offer I will say that I believe as many ancient societies forecast for us (precisely to the decade) that we are in a transformative age. This could well have been their anticipation of our application of their methods at a grand scale and what it would yield.

Those who pay attention (always a minority in any society, and could arguably be us this time around) may well find some answers as to alternate or after life realities.

thats an occult concept you fucking retards.

Naturally

We deal with real meme magic here, kiddo

The thing is that about 98% about the occultist stuff out there is bullshit made by schizos. I'd rather practice trial and error at that point.

Reminds of explanations on Holy Spirit.

Hi obligatory "fedora-pagan" guy.

12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty

The occult is rooted in tradition, the symbols of hermes trismegistus still adorn hospitals. And people dont even know it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes_Trismegistus

Who has time to read all that crap?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus

is not a

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

People in America are retarded with symbology and use both, when they should be only using the latter.

The switch happened when normies flooded into the internet, and now the whole world is on it. It's not the same as it was even 3 years ago, it is all encompassing now, its the start of the collective unconscious and we're learning how to control it from the inside out

not pagan you asswipe
take your Semitic bollocks back to Jerusalem
Christianity is not even 1/10,000th as powerful as what is done here

That thread was really comfy.

The elite in america burn a giant at owl at a place called bohemian grove.

What could this owl be, why are they burning it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl_of_Athena

I have no doubt some of them genuinely believe in the occult, the others are just there to be above the proles and have weird sex.

Anyways, kek, the chaos god has entered the ring, the elites magic is failing

The occult is rooted in shit.
If I remember all this crap right, the term occult was coined by Eliphas Levi (a frenchman who changed his name to Levi… yea shit happens) just a few centuries from here, and it is linked with the apparition of Modernity.

If I may make a parallel, Occultists are as traditional as ISIS or the Saudis may be; which is modern as fuck for anyone smart enough to see, but for the ignorant it's traditional and worthy of praise.

It sure was, I wish I had archived it for prosperity.

good thing we have google to prove you wrong

Check em and witness

wow, its almost like the roman empire stretched into the middle east and africa.

wow, it's almost like Jewish mysticism strikes again

You proved nothing except your stupidity.
I stand by what I said, occultism is new-age garbage shaped by the switch from the traditional era to the modern era.

Jewish new-age based on ancient Jewish mysticism
like switching the Torah for the Bible

Hermticism is based on Egyptian and Greek mysticism you dolts.
Kek is an Egyptian god.

So what are you?

Fedora tippers?

Christians mad because no one likes your kike on a stick anymore?

I love that feel when someone posts screencaps of my posts

You are one thick idiot.
I deny the traditional link between the ancient era and the occultists; the rest (all you said) is obsolete.

the kek of pol isn't Egyptian
you'll never guess who I am

Are we giving birth to Lain?

t, idiot who thinks that is an insult