Can you red pill me on the Jew's! Holla Forums with those dank memes!!!

Can you red pill me on the Jew's! Holla Forums with those dank memes!!!

Thanks

the first reply to a thread never gets replied to.

they run the world and that's a good thing tbh
they are a based people's

a long time ago

there was a big world war and stuff

so all the jews moved to america

and jews are so much smarter than american mongrels they naturally became the leaders of the countries economic centers and media

then a bunch of virgin mongrel "white" people got butthurt about it because some people online told them they should be

the end

They invented usury several hundred years ago from which the proceeds result in they're having a disproportionate amount of influence on The West.

I'm not sure be it seems to involve chickens.

bigly if truly true

They cut little boys dick skin.

And sucking babies dicks

Jews did not "invent" usury

So Hillary sacrificing chickens comes from this

They had to make that illegal in new york after a bunch of babies got herpes from it.

hawt

It's illegal to murder goyim children and make mazto balls from their blood, but hey that's only a suggestion.

Yeah they stopped doing that years ago.

It's really true. Bigly

meep meep jews will take ur monies and scheme to end your heritage through racemixing!!!11!1!!!!! tbh

Some of that vid was good, and some of it was wasn't. Also, neither Lenin nor Marx would be Jewish going by how one is determined to be a Jew - as well as both of them wanting to emancipate humanity from Judaism (read on the jewish question if you want to read for yourself). They thought Judaism, among other religious traditions that create partiality groups in civil society (something that has to be overcome as well insofar as their a conflicting duality of a person who is asked to compartmentalize themselves in civil live (self-interested) vs citizen life (supposed to be collective-interested). The Jew, as stated in the video, not being granted citizen's rights in basically every country, of course in that regard were self-interested because they were forced into only participating in civil society…the egoist, the self-interested man. This is a BAD thing, as well as Judaism in and of itself.
Even Hitler himself had admitted that Jewish Bolshevism being a canary to utilize to achieve what he set out to achieve

really makes you think

this too tbh

They killed Jesus.

shill

I can't redpill you on Jews. They are what they seem: people of a religion and region.
The thing is what most people think are caused by Jews are caused by Jewish Zionist.
Now, do you want to be redpilled on Jewish Zionism?

Yes

The Jewish Zionist are not adherents to the Torah like Jews are.
They follow a certain branch of esoteric magical rituals.
It started with the Babylonian captivity (1 Chronicles 9:1, 2 Chronicles 36:20).
Babylon was a microcosm of spiritualism a.k.a sorcery.
While in captivity there the Jews were influenced by the community around them and picked up the practices of the Babylonians.
Then when the returned from exile many brought back those esoteric teachings and the Babylonian Mystery Religion.
These teachings are believed to have been passed down from the Annunaki. The Annunaki are really the Fallen Spirits of biblical account.
The Fallen Ones main goal is to overthrow the order set down by the Supreme Architect of the universe, commonly called Jehovah.
In Genesis 11:1-9 we have a narrative of the world being one nation and that nation being in open rebellion against Jehovah.
This is what the Babylon Mystery religion wishes to reinstate. A single nation or at least a one world government.
They believe they have a secret knowledge that gives them the right to lord it over their fellow humans. Hence the off-shoot of the Zionist, the Illuminati.
Jump to the modern world. The Illuminati exists in the dark and they are pulling the strings through various organisations and councils through wars, subterfuge, deception to bring about what they term a New World Order, which is not new at all. It is Babel all over again.
I could go into more detail but I am too lazy and my attention span is at its limits.

What a load of horse shit. You sound like one of those people who are afraid to say …the…the.."N" word.

Jews are jews, Zionism is nothing more than the belief that all jews should return to Isreal. Eichmann was a zionist. I don't disagree with that solution in the absence of more aggressive measures.

fuck you

I'm half jewish, my religious and political views are very similar to Ben Shapiro's. There's a different between jews thinking that being jew is a sort of ethnicity and those whom think it's a religion.

Feel free to ask any question.

why do jews worship satan

Dunno i don't know, i'm not one of them. They've probably been brainwashed or something

Oh, I'm not a zionist.

Thats a very small group of jews and they are hated and hunted by other jews and israel gov.
Stop trying to mislead people.

This is true. The True god of judaism is satan. Their teachings say that one day satan will be released from his pit and the jews will rule the world. Their teachings also say that this day will come sooner for each misdeed that jews commit on non jews in the world. This is why jews are such vile and evil humans.

I'm I have not studied the tanach or torah too much in depth, but i don't think it says that anywhere?

Anyways, it's modern times now and if this idea of ruling the world still lives on, it's just foolish.

Theres tons of them. Stop trying to shill.

The god of their scriptures took their lands away, so they've decided they don't need him to take all the lands they once had.
They have gullible American politicians.

Lying shill detected

hmmm

Hi == SHILL ==

Keep being deceptive (((shill)))

DEEP FUCKING REDPILL

atlantis is the entire earth, that's why we can't find the one place that it's hiding. that's why there are pyramids in every part of the world, even under water in the ocean. the globalists built the tower of babel. they also wanted to turn the entire world into milk coffee colored hair skin eyes people. that's why god split the races up again and changed all their languages. the globalists hate god because they worship imperfection and limitation and lies. hitler worshiped perfection, limitlessness, and truth. hitler worshipped GOD. that is why hitler saught to spread the wisdom that every culture and race should try be the best that they could be and preserve themselves as nationalists. that is why hitler wanted to make his people perfect by making them all have blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin.

god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jew-ish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them or anything, just saying that's a fact.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

israel is heaven and god is israel. the israel on earth is literally a giant false idol, a false monument and representation of God.

the spaces between atoms and the particles that hold atoms together are a huge amount of empty space. yet somehow we remain solid. the distance between the atoms inside us are massive. we are literally made up out of more empty space than we are of particles, because if you look deeper, even the particles that make up atoms are extremely far away from each other. you go deeper looking for more answers and see more empty space. It's a miracle that any solid matter including ourselves can even touch another object without going straight through it.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

can't tell if you're retarded or not but tons of jews hate zionism. that doesn't necessarily go against your narrative of all jews being self-interested/greedy or whatever, but it is completely inaccurate to say all jews are zionists

look this up, mentioned in the bible at least 2x.

"beware the fake jews of the synagogue of satan"

there are real jews and fake jews. the real jews are against israel.

Shilling this hard

Ok, then, give us a number. How many anti zionist jews are there. An official number from a reputable source.
Ill be waiting.

you guys all know about the JIDF right? the jewish internet defence force

You misunderstand. The fake jews are the only ones left. The real jews were wiped out long ago. Modern jews are not the hebrews of the past. They have a different bloodline and genetics. Modern jews originate from a turkish war tribe that sought to conquer the world. They assimilated into Judaism and took it over. All modern jews are these jews.

maybe, but I'm not sure. did you read this yet?

There have been actual legitimate scientific studies and testing done on jewish heritage. The test results showed that modern jews are not genetically linked to ancient hebrews.

Theres alot of brown Jews in Israel.

If the line of David is gone, someone better tell all the old Christian fucks that their rapture ain't gonna happen so they should stop being assholes.

Guess (((shill))) got btfo

if true, that's interesting.

holy shit, read the christian part of this image, top right.

anybody willing to give some feedback on this? im interested to know what others think about it without fucking around, and in actual detail.

first off, what are you retarded? secondly, it will literally take you one google search to find anti-zinoist jew groups you're looking for; i could not care less about you or changing your mind. that's on YOU if you're unwilling to research this because it challenges your current preconceived notion of the world - it's not my job to make you more educated on the subject..that's your job

Jews are a tricky subject. Jew is:
This makes it easy for people to mistake things and for shills to have multiple angles of attack to hide the truth.

You couldnt prove your fallacious claim.
You lost.
Get over it and move on shill.

Christians worship Jews like gods. They have been brainwashed to do so. They are taught that Jews are gods chosen people and that they are immune to judgement for anything they do because of this. You will never convince a christian otherwise. This is particularly amusing when you learn that Jews hate catholics and christians.

a statement cannot be fallacious, only an argument can…so for one, you've already proved my point of not wanting to further talk to a retard
i'll even tell you a search term: "anti-zionism". have fun and maybe take an intro to critical thinking course so you can understand what logical terms mean before you try to use them while talking about jews on imageboards

Now you are just spamming the thread to try to cover up information and get people to leave. …. and you claim you aren't a shill? btfo tbh

I never said statement. I said claim as you can see here . A claim can be fallacious because it is an argument.
STRAWMAN FALLACY
You can fuck off now you exposed Liar.

From the guy who doesn't understand fallacies and lies in his posts.

Being this much of a butthurt jew.

lmfao

yes, and i never made an argument - i made a statement. so you actually made a strawman against me is the irony here, and now you're using postmodernist tactics of "dude nothing is real words don't matter lmao" when i'm sure you claim to live in direct opposition to postmodernism

if you need more help: an argument is a set of premises with a conclusion that follows using valid and sound reasoning. making a statement about a certain number of jewish people being against zionism is not an argument - it is a statement. it could be a premise FOR an argument. do you understand now or need more help learning?

JIDF should hire smarter shills, they are getting to be pretty low iq lately.

everybody troleing and shilling each other instead of discussing important shit, is EXACTLY what the shills want. this thread is getting derailed, GET BACK ON TRACK FUCKERS

They come to Holla Forums because Holla Forums will give them more shit.

trole tro-ll
test

You made a claim. A claim is an argument. You claimed that there were a large number of anti-zionist jews. You failed to prove that claim with a legitimate source…. or any source for that matter.
KEEP LYING AND STAY MAD JEW

JEWS ARE BASED

fucking holy shit i haven't laughed this hard in a while

kek

do you have a source for that argument?

That the jew is buttmad?
Yeah just look at the thread and see for yourself. Nothing is better than the original as proof.

this thread is enough autism for me, later
later jew shill
get btfo by some other people now haha

do you have a source for this argument?

source?

This argument was stupid. Even if Jewish people:
< are not zionist, they are still marxist
< are not marxist, they are still communists
< are not communists, they are still feminists
< are not feminists, they are still culturally gynocentric (they are a matralineal bloodline)
All these things originated from Jewish ideologies. There is nothing redeeming about the Jewry.

/thread

JIDF BTFO

Hello fellow white people

This.

b

can you stop bumping your threads? it is really annoying and convincing me you are some sort of JIDF shill doing slide shit

Judaism doesn't have satan