Israelis = Gods

Israel is the greatest nation on earth, don't let your envy and hatred blind you to the truth.

Their women also smell pretty bad and have hairy arms

Fuck off kike.

==Big If True=

WRONG

they look like reptilians larping as humans

big if true

that is why we voted for Trump tbh

lel nah bruh

more based fellow chosen person

jews welcome tbh

We need more Israelis in anime

Daily reminder that if you support based Israel you also support based pedophilia and based military diaper fetishes!

BASED

Do you think it has something to do with goyim DNA? They can't seize control of their own destiny? Or are we simply just more adept at doing so and given our higher IQ we don't allow ourselves to fall subject to victimhood mentality?

The latter, its the same when the nigger blames the white man for his problems, the weak envy the strong.

Nice projection, chaim. You still fail to to make a rebuttal to the following points I made.

your first point is just Ultra Orthodox bullshit that has nothing to do with the state of Israel and your second is a made up meme

gee it's not like the catholic church had the biggest scandal in pedophilia ever revealed in the past decade or so

Bull, you've got Jews wearing kippahs while biting off baby foreskins with fellow rabbi, it's nearly endorsed by every Semite and purely driven by religion, just like the foundation of Israel itself.

Yes, IDF explicitly wearing a diaper to corroborate the claim is a "made up meme"

Nice projection, though. How many shekels are deposited into your bank account for every post?

then give me a source, nigger, it could be a soldier messing around off duty

no, and the Vatican is the source of Christendom but how many molesters are there in the catholic church?
GTFO wanne be nazi

thank you for helping /ourguy/ get elected, nazi LARP

BIG if true

get me a bag to throw over that head and i'd bang tbh

zionism is the cure for all degeneracy

This

Sorry but best nation is Japan

And the award for most obvious shill in the world goes to for claiming that Yidsrael is (((Our Greatest Ally))).
So, then. What exactly does the US get out of sending them $4 billion every year?

If Israel is so great: why hasn't it gone one year without taking any financial aid from the United States? Surely, you'd think it's time to take off the training wheels?

Oy vey, you forgot the part about us - God's chosen people - being kicked out by 107 anti-Semitic countries and lived to tell the tale; all occurrences having their very own exclusive holocausts, shame on you for not being radical enough to spread even more of the truth!

The Israeli army gives all of their soldiers diapers, this is why they keep making Americans fight their wars for them, kikes are cowards.

Why is Israel the gayest nation in the world then?

Including this?

Reminder that Jews are White.

bump