"Pepe the Frog talked about on Alex Jones'

"Pepe the Frog talked about on Alex Jones'

Yup, even Alex, the man of all seasons, is talking about it. Skip to 1/3 of the video and he starts talking about it then.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8aifn
infowars.com/hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog/
archive.is/CASq4
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
youtube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're totally Right Alex…
Pepe has nothing to do with RWDS

The memes are forcing him to talk about the topic.

You lazy fucking nigger

PEPE STARTS AT 6:45 INTO THE VIDEO

PEPE NOT KEK

He won't talk about the boy's club he is bloviating.

We know that Alex doesn't like what the (((Globalists))) are doing to our little green friends and their sexual orientation.
Alex…
He is a good man!

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

no, Pepe is

YES
For he who drops the pills of maroon still refuses to name the beakmen.

Good.

Good.

The normies are easily manipulated arent they?

I want the Alex Jones shills to leave.
No we won't click your banner
And no we won't DL your app

gtfo

that not all he is breaking

is he breaking bad?

mp4
With an accidental great thumbnail preview.

alex jones is a half or quarter jew

HE IS ON THE LOOSE

Thanks. You single handily saved OP's otherwise shit thread.

Thanks user, OP is a worthless faggot.

Alex can't say that, so he has been "forced" to spread disinfo on our behalf to protect his income.

Top kek this is the front page of their site.

archive.is/8aifn
infowars.com/hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog/

Reminds me of that

JUDEA declares war on Germany

Ok then.

Jej

lol'd at the image

Wait, did he mention the jew?
"Weirdy comedian jewish women and stuff"

Hmm.. this the first time..Maybe he's turning to natsoc..

Just an attempt to discredit critics of jews infa 100%.

kek

Ahh I understand now. I guess he still has never criticized the J's.

Talks about "meme wars" at the beginning of this clip

If that's war they want

HOLY SHIT WE MEME'D THAT

Yeah, it's basically small bullshit compared to what else jews are saying and doing, but that is exactly the point.

The Berenstain universe is fucking great

IKR. Best part is cuckchan is the only name ever mentioned so the shills and cancer will all go there.

Someone just got here from /wooo/'s Smackdown thread.

So what you retard it wouldn't be the first time.

this thread is bad and all of you should feel bad

wew lads

please, the source

Am I the only one on here who notices that Alex Jones is pivoting to coopt the non-existing 'alt-right'?

He did it to the libertarian movement back during the Ron Paul phase of the memetic change.

Now you get all these conspiracy retardness on here. Threads like "Our man AJ fucking with stupid PC crowd" or "They want to make all Walmarts into concentration camps! The Bush's are nazis!!!!"

Fuck you info-cuckers! Leave my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

L.O.L….

That's what you call a tar baby. Don't attack it, or if you do, get wrecked.

oyu forgot ssage
niw um drunk on rage

-t. Alex Jones

Keep memeing lads. Don't let your memes be dreams.

How did it go from being alternate hell dimension we need to escape to better than Berenstein? What went RIGHT?

We're natural born conquerors, user. The best the Earth has ever seen.

Post something else that's better or else get out of here with your misery.

"What's that sucking sound? All the oxygen is leaving the room."

"Oh, that's user., talking about how he knows better than the rest of everyone else, don't mind him…"

I didn't want to sage

What's your point. Alex jones is a fucking shill who get's goverment money. There are plenty of alternatives - stop defending your sugar daddy.

He has always been one since ever. Only newfags and actuall shills think he is legit.

@6:45
OP stop being a faggot

If Pepe is a white nationalist symbol does this mean Argentina is finally white?

fresh meme hot off the presses

Why yes. We are wizards nao.

This is what happens when a monopoly crumbles. Their complete stranglehold on the media has made them grow fat and ineffective over the years, leaving an opening for a nimble insurgent like Trump, who has experience in tackling established enterprises.

Alex shills his water filters to protect Pepe's sexuality.

"I REFUSE"

Then why did you reply at all? No, don't answer I know that the reason is because you are
1. a knuckle head
or
2. because this pundit goes against your belief and you want to stop people from figuring out what's going on in regards to that thing that you care about.

I like it when the disinfo pendulum swings back in our direction. Well shilled, Filter King

OMG HE FINALLY MENTIONED 4CHAN BY NAME!!!

I'm starting to really hate Alex Jones

Alex is implying that Soros is a self hating Jew who collaborated. I think there is some truth to that. The NatSocs knew how to manipulate the jew by throwing some shekels at one of them to rat out the nest of them.

No there isn't you stupid fucking youtube nigger. Lurk more.

Soros was a child who was paid like a nickle to send his people back to Israel. Zionists and NatSoc had a deal

I honestly can't even process this shit, this should be the funniest thing I've ever seen but it just doesn't even feel real.

Fellate a shotgun, retard :^)

wew

I am unable to comprehend this.

What did we even do? Why is Pepe a central issue of the election right now?

If the lugenpresse asks Trump to denounce Pepe I'll die from side loss

The msm is basically using us as free researchers, and story writers. Alex is worse than msm.
Here's todays Daily mail. You may as well be reading the chans days ago. They probably just have come to the same conclusion most here did, the anonymous, questioning, relentless hive mind always arrives at the truth. They haven't considered any of higher level stuff yet though, that only comes when you become one of us, not merely copy and attempt to subvert us.

archive.is/CASq4

They are desperately trying to explain a meme that can't be coherently explained, even in long, shitty Hufpo clickbait articles. They will try, but normies won't take it seriously.

"A fucking frog cartoon is a neo-Nazi mascot? Not a chance."

Anything to diverge attention from Hilarry`s recent gaffe and fainting

STRONGER EVERY DAY

We won.

We have memed responsibly, user.

He should have kept the jew bear on, I wanna see savage introduced into meme magic.

saved

Do you see that 'MacDONALD' on the top right? You should turn that into Dr. Kevin, and change that first line to something.

Could you imagine how different the world would be if the kikes didnt backstab the germans?
Were talking about the 40s here, its not like people would have really objected to an effort to mass deport people from a country, we werent so pozzed then.

Is KeK the truthful reason why the Hebrews left their cushy place in Egypt?

They weren't slaves as their stupid book says, they were a buffer tribe against other Semite tribes and were paid really well. They didn't even build the pyramids or design their building only acted as hired slave drivers.

New vid, "triggered by cartoon frogs"

my sides, guys

just noticed, is the guy in that video the guy aids skrillex was yelling at?

If you think of Alex and InfoWars as Conspiracy 101 for the normies, then it's a bit easier to deal with. Maybe they will learn something and want to know more.

If this is a reply to or its reply I can completely agree. The Jews have purposefully taken out the words we need to describe them.

You see this a lot with liberals who blame the "1%" and unknowingly don't know that its the same (((International Clique of Captialists))) Hitler tried to stop. On the right they just use the plain Nazi, perhaps meaning Ashkenazi lol?

I believe both sides will meet and rectify their language because are in each way so close to the truth. But isn't that the normie condition itself.

Feed some meme magic to yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

Not sure if it was aids skrillex but he was in a video destroying campus communists.
It's what got him the gig on infowhores

Yes they call him Carl the Cuck slayer now. I tune in for his vids the guy is based, shame he is under Jones.
youtube .com/watch?v=zCjluF9FnP4
youtube .com/watch?v=y7fnYIAXIjI

WEW

Dont mind me just checking

woops

the possibilities of consequences and intentions are extremely confusing.
what the fuck is even happening?
why did i just think about kek?

how will they react to Chen, efg, Moon Man, u-mad and countless others we can throw at them?

fuck you on about? anyone who doesn't name (((them))) is blue-pill normie tier.

he's probably autistic about it being normalfag for some reason. i personally don't get it.

lol infowars is literally asking reddit what pepe means here

i really really really want to fuck that red-head

The sanest I've ever heard Alex Jones and he's talking about Pepe. Also the closest to being factually correct.
It's like the whole world is upside down.

He knows

(checked)

What have we done?

I don't know, but he seems to be growing stronger.

If this was a chinese zodiac, it'd be the "Year of the woken man"

Yeah he used to look like a chubby mess but now he seems like he could handle himself. Maybe those supplements work.

2016 keeps on delivering the keks by the boatload

someone please replace his whole shitty website with one picture of pepe for this horseshit boast

Now iff'n I was a PR faggot like a SJW then I might go on making one of them hashtags, call it #KekWasHere, then none of you would deny my power. Imagine what you could do with that, Holla Forums, no telling what could be memed into reality anymore.

#Notallpepes

Holy fuck. I suggested making libshit and echo sockpuppets on Twitter and criticizing normie pepes as "white supremacist" to accelerate the absurdity and make MSM even more fucking ridiculous. We may not even need to do that, but it would be a good idea anyway to strike when the iron is hot so to speak. No normie in their right fucking mind is going to care about the MSM after this election.