Criminals identified as black males aged 18-25
archive.is/RoJs1

Armed vigilantes take to the streets after racial tensions flare
archive.is/34UR4

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.com.co/secret-service-says-obama-is-gay-muslim-in-new-book/
electronicintifada.net/content/ethnic-cleansing-africans-israel/15099
mondoweiss.net/2015/07/detains-american-because/
middleeastmonitor.com/resources/commentary-and-analysis/3917-israel-promised-land-for-jews-as-long-as-theyre-not-black
blackagendareport.com/content/“my-hell-israeli-jail”-israel-prison-population-90-percent-black-africans
davidsheen.com/racism/
mintpressnews.com/black-israelis-protesting-against-institution-racism/205353/
middleeasteye.net/columns/ethiopian-jews-racist-israel-orthodox-mizrahi-ashkenazi-colonialism-409877638
theantimedia.org/israel-rampant-racism-against-black-jews-continues-to-be-ignored/
alethonews.wordpress.com/2013/12/26/why-do-so-many-jews-hate-black-people/
rehmat1.com/2013/02/09/israeli-jews-hate-black-people/
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-jewish-hate-rally-against-africans-tel-aviv-caught-video-haaretz-deletes
forward.com/news/israel/197191/nbas-donald-sterling-tells-girlfriend-in-israel-bl/
newobserveronline.com/media-ignores-jews-hate-rally/
salon.com/2016/04/23/who_gets_to_borrow_white_privilege_this_is_what_happens_when_an_asian_american_cop_kills_an_unarmed_african_american/
archive.is/I9NhK
quora.com/Does-white-privilege-apply-to-light-skinned-minorities
archive.is/hWg0H
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope they kill each other.

Ill make some popcorn and lets see where this goes! Heres hoping the gooks take more of the niggers than the other way around.

Based gooks, kill all the niggers for us.

Fuck I love gooks now.
Start it off, my yellow little friends :D

Gooks shooting spooks!

Ol haydown eh?

Why haven't whites taken to the streets to arm themselves against subhumans yet? Altruism is cancer.

Asians don't fuck around when they are pushed to the breaking point.

wtf i love chinks now

Really puts it all in perspective

Gooks hate niggers probably more than white people hate them. You don't hear much about it because they keep it quiet, but the hate is real.

I told you we asians will up and leave on our own when SHTF
It's all about profit for us

If Whites are lions, then gooks are tigers.

Everyone who isn't brainwashed hates niggers

If true, good on you.

When the DoTR comes, I don't want to be fighting gooks. It's all about the groids for me. Thanks for the railroads, zipperhead.

*and sandniggers

True. Goat-fucking dune coons will be great fun as well.

Gooks vs spooks

I love that movie no niggo

eh it was a fun ride while nickel and diming you in the western frontier
we had our fill and our home ain't so shit anymore
not much reason to stay here when y'all gonna be hanging us for alleged espionage when the inevitable Chinasphere vs Anglosphere cold war happens

Gooks v Spooks
Send in the tactical nukes
watch the nigger as he jukes

What level of chimpout are we at here? Is this bullshit or do we have a unicorn?

Oh to be a rooftop gook on that day. Would have been awesome.

All muslims are terrorists.

Radio Raheem need some new batteries up in this bitch, ma nigga.

FTFY

Accidental sage

And here comes the d&c. A little late, but it's not a real party without the d&c shill.

Because white empathy, it's not something that hard to understand.

White people are nice, until they're not.

Yes goy antisemitism is bad.

kinda hard to kill nigs when I don't live near any.

You should stop being nice to nonwhites. How hard is that to understand?

Very nice. I'm not Christian, but I can see you're trying hard. Using live bait, I see.

The 90's are back, feels like being a kid again and watching the news.

I have some gook friends. Can confirm. There was a Taiwanese exchange student at my college last year who talked about how much she hated niggers whenever there was one in the room. I kinda miss her. She was a laugh to have around.

but whites have to be the good guys!
t. (((hollywood)))

I might be tempted to take your bait so you can do your whole "Kike-on-a-stick" script, but I'm not Christian. Might wanna switch baits.

With Jews this holds true

Nigs are fucking with the wrong people. They will learn to fear the samurai.

these are chinks
chinks dont samurai

Fun fact: He didn't say that.

The one time it was true for Jews, it really didn't happen.

If 6,000,000 had actually been killed, the problem would have been solved.

Jews just inflated the numbers.

Gud brain
Gud integrated

It's funnier to think he did though, he's such an incompetent leader in the first place.

Not in those words.

Chinks don't into integration unless they are forced into it.

why would someone lose their ancestral culture for no gain at all?
Western "culture" is rotten off, good for the chink.Look at Westernised chinks, the worst people ever.

That's the thing: Every race hates nogs. It's just that whites are the only ones who get attacked for it and self-police racist sentiments. thanks to kikes

Ever been around a hispanic family or an arabic family? It's a pure and uncensored racism. There is a derogatory term for black in every language I'm sure. It's beautiful really.

chinky no riky jiggaboo

this

Implying sending her kids to American schools, living in a big American house, taking advantage of American capitalism, and enjoying all the perks of living off of the white man's hard work isn't a gain. The least she could do is learn fucking English.

She can go the fuck back to the commie shithole she came from and live under a rice pattie if English is too hard for her to learn. We don't need her or her gibberish tongue or culture.

Whites are the kindest to them and they're still the race most attacked for being racist.

whites (in america) are the most powerful and therefore it takes the most time for them to act

Question is, if Spics prove their worth and remove nigger, do they earn citizenship?

no
I'll consider Japs though, they don't eat dogs and they have one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

I have a Persian coworker who I thought was probably liberal until during one lunch he talked about how much he hated "African-American culture" and how he didn't understand how they encourage each other to drink alcohol, take drugs, and walk out on parenthood. That was a good day.
Turns out, it's pretty much everyone who didn't grow up on a 100% diet of Jewish influenced mass media. American whites, almost all of them, were the same way right up to the mid 20th century. Almost no whites lived around blacks. They'd just talk to other whites about how much they don't like blacks for the times they encounter them in life. Most American white families still have that "racist grandpa" who feels the urge to open up to another family member about how much he dislikes darkies.

Literally everyone hates niggers. Even other niggers hate niggers.

Honestly it's not even a big deal when Asians don't integrate, their culture isn't dangerous when they follow Western rules of decency (i.e. don't shit on the floor).

B-b-b-b-but our beloved Mexican brother's can't possibly be racist. They don't have privilege.

T-t-t-this is the white man's fault for creating a society that has such a gross level of inequality.

So you're saying it's a problem for indians to integrate, despite being asian.

EAST asian, dumb dumb
we east asians dont even consider India as part of asia

I am ok with this.

Persians aren't and were never muslim. You're thinking of Arabs that settled in the same land.

Why are blacks so universally hated? From an evolutionary/population genetics perspective.

I think you should put literally everyone hates mudslimes there too.

Asians will be allies in the race wars even though Holla Forums wont like it. Consider it the superior races taking out the trash.

I doubt it.

I had never seen a nigger in person until I was in my mid twenties. That was on a trip to the US. Never saw a nigger in person since. I see the videos of them walking around like cartoon characters pulling their pants up constantly and it's like watching aliens.

Asians are fine to fight in the race war. But this isn't their country and it's not their fight. Gooks need to stay the fuck home and let the heavyweights fight. Niggers/Sandniggers and whites are the main event. Koreans have their beef with the Chinese and Japs. That would be the opener lightweight bout.
But the nigs and sand nigs are ours.

Where do you live that you never see niggers? Where is this oasis?

Because they're dumb as bricks and extremely aggressive.

Well, they try to fuck your women and they generally don't care about your social values. That's a pretty strong deterrent.

Nice trips, Gook Hitler. Also coincidentally a lucky number in China. Funny that.
But you should be glad you have it that way. Keep it that way. They're a lot more amusing when you don't have to live around them.

Everybody fucking hates niggers, even street shitters, beaners and arabs. Only whites are cucked to the point of not saying anything because of Schlomo's propaganda drilled in our brains since infancy.

Dubs confirm.

If you put a Black ant in a FireAnt colony, they wont do anything.

But if you put a Fireant, in a Black ant colony, the black ants will rip the FireAnt into pieces.

Perhaps this could be analogued to whites and blacks?

It's called living in reality. And one should never assume that an immigrant is culturally left wing.

Most immigrants start at the bottom and have to deal with American nigger infestations first hand. Plus like you said they weren't served a pozzed media diet growing up. If you come from a country that lacks "diversity" then racism is natural.

A lot of shitskins love the gibs, which is why they flee to places like California where they will gladly get them. But they all hate niggers.

They start getting into trouble when their children, 2nd generation, grow up in America with their multi-culti bullshit. Blacks are pushed HARD in the meida so what you get is shit like pics related: Hispanics and Asians adopting black culture. They think just because they are poor that they should act black… because all the poor people they know are black. It's fucking sick.

Even niggers hate niggers.

One thing I don't understand about liberal whites growing up in gated communities is how they are how they are. I basically grew up in wyoming, like ~95% white from firsthand experience, and being only around other whites only made me dislike and distrust outsiders more, such as hating niggers.

I watched a bunch of Ant Colony videos on youtube and noticed special behaviors in the ants that could be related to humans. The ants generally get more aggressive when they have bigger numbers, they usually don't walk far from the colony, and they prefer to run away when they are threatened and alone.

I agree with this.

Reminder that Chinamen would have taken over Africa without cucks stopping them.

tell me more about the races of ants, user

God speed Asian bros, cap your tag limit in niggers

this doesn't exist, OP, you fucking Cuck. Only whites will ever be American.

Take the "muh roof gook" shitspewing elsewhere

CHINESE DEATH SQUADS

Chink vs Nigger genocides start in America??

You'll be against the kikesphere by then, I wish you yellow faggots luck… Also get rid of those nigger in ghouzhong before you have a real infestation on your hands.

Haha yeah goy those are no true persians
Shi'ism isn't 100% created and followed by persians and persianised arabs anyway hehehehe

only true persians flee to india and speak gujarati when worshiping the fire goy!

Lmao. I wouldn't expect any honor or dignity from the designated jews of Asia.

That would probably have been a bad thing, because if they take over Africa. That means their autistic shitty gook language takes over the world and we all have to learn their chingchong-adingdong.

Well, its very fascinating. It's like watching atoms in a gas balloon, but with atoms that have an emotional core.
They show fear and intelligence. They never forget to feed a single egg, never, all eggs always get fed.

Its very fascinating how different the ants behave, just by being slighly different in looks. there are these black "Crazy Ants" that are so quick that they "rip apart" thieir enemies when attacking. While other ant races prefer to bite their enemies apart. You wouldn't think they would be so different when they look so much similar.

I have a feeling that if Europe falls, Japan would host a population of European refugees.

good thinking gookbro, make sure you purge niggers and xianjing of its shitskins, also make sure to nuke india to keep their population down

"Why don't you write a letter to obama"

Kek'd

What the fuck am I watching..

westernized gooks are cancer, asians should keep their culture and they are cool (but they need to stop annexing canada)

Why are those beaners wearing gloves? Is it cold in SoCal now?

It sickens me that 4-5 actual pairs of jeans or jorts could be made from one of their single pairs. There are spics in Tijuana walking around in loinclothes and these spics are just taunting them by wasting all that denim.
I bet they go up to cripples and dance, too.

Just ten more years…

Reminder: Non-degenerate East Asians are honorary Aryan, and you're no better than a degenerate or a nigger if you take one of their ladies. East Asian ladies shoud love east asian men, and euro ladies should love euro men. Jews and niggers should be in a work camp.

user, if by "work camp" you mean ovened and turned to dust, then yes.

We already tried work camps. They just accused of of killing them anyway. Might as well just put a bullet in their brain and bury them in a mass grave this time. No more chances to "correct the record." Just remove.

the fuck did I just watch

everyone hates niggers. even niggers themselves.
everyone wants them gone. except for

This makes me erect.

Spooky. Is this real?

Hmm maybe they can show the niggers and spics what true disciprin rooks rike.

They made these too. Apparently Japanese give them as gifts for Christmas, but they're inedible, so what's the point?

Absolutely nobody likes niggers.

Nobody.

What the hell is wrong with you.

I was thinking about what the fuck is wrong with the police that they can't handle this, that tiny Chinese manlets are being forced to form their own militia to protect themselves, when I had an epiphany.

Whites and asians can generally police themselves. It's the niggers that require constant law enforcement from veritable armies of policemen to maintain anything resembling stability.

In other words, yet another reason that kikes push to import nigs into white countries is to justify the expansion of the police and surveillance state, and the erosion of civil liberties for whites. Take safe white lands into nigger war zones so they'll pay you for safety. And meanwhile the power differential between the middle class and the (((wealthy))) that can afford to live in safe areas keeps growing.

They last for a year apparently so they're meant to sit in the middle of the table

beta male detected

HulkHogan has been blessed by Keks,

someone needs to make him endorse the trumpet

$100 for a deformed watermelon?
nigger you gotta be kidding me, what other geometric shapes does it have? Also, why was it yellow on the inside? Is it not edible?

i approve of this

Dubs confirm.

Goddamn the Japs are autistic

Being honest do we define the difference between blacks and niggers? Even if you want to exterminate all the blacks shouldn't we try to have the few good ones like Rock and Boss Sheriff actually help uplift the others against their subhuman wastrels of nignogs, shitskins, and ZOGs that would turn them into mongrels to nignog everyone?

That's why we see them as kin.

We give the good ones a portion of Resource empty African land to serve as Warlords.

We take the mines and fertile sections for our own colonies and build walls around our land.

saw 2 asians at the shooting range. had some nice ar's and optics. maybe they are preparing to remove nigger. also saw an older nigger probably around 40, with a nice bolt action rifle in an expensive chassis with a leupold tactical scope so at least some of these coons are somewhat competent so be ready for that

This is a very good observation.

However, the South Western/Eastern Asians do need policing.

A well as Slavs.

Nah, any nogg that has lived to be 40 is a domesticated nigger willing to kill his kin.

Never underesitmate any opponent/ group ever. period.

Fight nogs like you would seals.

Spot on. You can see the trend of increased police militarization correspond directly with with increased numbers of non whites.

Why? There is no reason why we should keep them around at all. Every spot on this earth that a non-white takes is a spot taken away from white children. The resources on this planet wont last forever, why keep this people around only for them to become our opponents when it comes to that?

Keeping the 'good blacks' around won't matter if there are no blacks at all

Chris was cool. Then he started making that Disney money and sold out.

White people aren't adapted to survive in most places. Check out my proposal here:

Look, I don't care if he's black or not: that shit makes me cringe. Fuck, have a least some self respect ya nigger.

if niggers had some brains they would call for help in one end of the town pretending to be helpless gooks, and while the gook armed group is busy going there, they would rob the other side of the town while calling the police and telling them that at the other side of town armed gooks are starting for war.

That's a big "if," fam.

What the fuck happened to Holla Forums? Listen to yourselves, you goddamn fucking cucks. Asians are just another population of non-white trash infesting white nations, contributing to and encouraging our genocide. There is literally no mutual interests between us and never will be, because as a competitor race, they have a vested interest in seeing us disappear. These slant-eyed bastards are entirely self-serving, and do not give a single fuck about white interests. If they did, they wouldn't even be living in a white nation in the first place. If you think non-whites will ally with whites in any kind of racial conflict, you're a naive fucking idiot who hasn't taken a single moment to analyse the motivations or interests of them. A non-white (and that includes slant-eyes for all you goddamn weebs) has no interest in biting off the hand that feeds them and allows them to colonise our countries. You cuckolds spouting your "muh based azn friend says he hates niggerz XD" are encouraging your own fucking genocide by fraternising with and legitimising the invaders. You are top fucking goys, and I would even go so far as call you race-traitors.

Piss-skins are not our fucking allies and never will be. They deserve the rope just as much as any other shitskin invader residing in a rightfully white nation. Any idea of interracial solidarity and co-operation is based on the same naive libshit worldview that leftists use to justify immigration in the first palce. All Asians along with every other non-white in a white nation, deserves to be exterminating, and if you think otherwise, then you are simply proving yourself to be an anti-white racial cuckold.

topkek

That girl on the left is the fattest girl I'd fuck.

I'm telling you Jerry, nobody likes niggers. Nobody!

Too much autism emanating from your post, didn't read.

Oh, genocide'user'. How you do it I don't know.

And the kikes.

For me personally though, I will fucking purge the Gypsies.

Nothing wrong with a fatty once in a while.

Oh it's the fucking injun again, isn't it? I'm sorry, shitting bull, I don't take too kindly to being encouraging and facilitating white genocide by promoting non-white invaders. Maybe your people would have still been around in any significant capacity if you followed a similar thought process, lmao.

to people encouraging*

telling your enemies that they are your enemies is not wise friendo

yes, they have to go back as well. but helping remove dindu is a commendable act.

Hitler tells the truth.

How do asians in their home countries feel about whites? I'm guessing they don't want us moving there en masse and so they should show us the same respect.

My people would have been just fine if the Jewish banks didn't keep fucking us over. Whites treated us just fine.

Well, there's alot of Whites in Japan as we speak.

No, it's just being short-sighted and idiotic. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. If you ally with one group of invaders, then they will demand compensation in the form of land, or a "right" to remain. That's assuming they'll even ally with you in the first place, which is unlikely considering whites regaining their pride and identity is directly opposed to the interests of any non-white living in a white nation.

They have strong morals and know how to behave and not commit crime.

They probably think of us as idiot savants-great at everything except common sense.

That guy's a butthurt Canuck iirc. He'll be ass-ravaged when Uncle Sam annexes the People's Republic of Canada (PRC).

Source? All I can find says there's barely any and that around 98% of people in Japan are Japanese.

that 2% means to them "alot"

It all makes sense now.

You really are an embarrassing example of a race that has lost its will to live so much that it begins not only forgives its conquerors, but deny their actions altogether.

The jews aren't all-powerful, injun, especially not back then. It wasn't Jews that made whites expand and conquer - that was our will and strength. Jews merely latched on and benefited like parasites from what whites built. You're an embarrassment to your own people.

There is literally nothing wrong with the white race though. What he says is true, we only helped them in the end by conquering them.

They're not even from here! Everyone has a point where it's time to go back home

Expansion was happening just fine and peacefully (Except where certain tribes were involved) until the (((Banks))) started expanding westward and claiming land where Natives were at so they could cry to the (((Union Army))) to 'save' them.

You're very historically illiterate and don't know anything about how Manifest Destiny actually happened.

How does this benefit whites, faggot? They can be the most morally upstanding people on Earth, and still work against white interests. Stop sucking them off cause "muh anime XD"
They are more of a threat to whites because they convince idiots like you that importing them into our nation is positive or a non-issue. They aren't overtly subversive, but nonetheless support all the same anti-white policies that have lead to our genocide. Your cucking for the japs is nauseating

That's some hefty projection there, m80

no, of course not - not from my perspective at least. From your perspective, though, whites conquered your territory and both genocided and relocated those of your people who were left after disease. We have never been your friend, and suggesting otherwise is simply self-deceit.

Cut out the fucking Stockholm syndrome bullshit.

Gee I wonder.

You replied to the wrong guy m80. And it's not Stockholm Syndrome if I help my family as much as I help Whites.

So literally expanding and conquering. You can blame the up-top motivations on kikes, but it was whites who did the heavy lifting. Stop making excuses for my race. I accept full responsibility for our actions - the only difference is I don't apologise for them, but instead take pride in them.

The white race never has and never will be your friend or ally, just like you will never be ours. This is a simple, fundamental fact of humanity and races, and your attempts at saying otherwise is merely self-deception.

What the fuck? Is this some kind of S&M porn?

Look Schlomo, nobody here is going to fall for this degenerate shit ever again. It's chamber time.
>>>/gaschamber/

Probably something a B-porn director made after discovering JAV for the first time.

No non-white is a friend of the white race, and your attempts at making excuses for the invaders just showcases your anti-white sentiments. A jap might not commit crime, but that doesn't make him any less subversive to our nation and race - in fact, it makes them an even bigger threat, because they convince morons like you that importing them is a good idea. Japs, just like any non-white, actively promote and support anti-white policies. Their racial survival interests are fundamentally opposed to our own, and thus they will support anything that weakens our own stature within the societies our race created as a means of elevating themselves relatively. The meme of the "good minority" is just that - a meme. All non-whites are subversive invaders who need to be removed indiscriminately. I have absolutely no respect for a non-white immigrant who feels entitled to our white societies and greater civilisation, because they actively contribute to our displacement and genocide.

It was golem (((Union Army))) soldiers who protected Banker interests - Whites had nothing to gain from these actions.

Again, you know literally nothing about this shit. Stop embarrassing yourself. Whites and Natives lived and traded peacefully for many years, and Whites were still expanding with no opposition since Natives were fine with them (Some tribes aside).

You couldn't make yourself any more obvious, you dirty slant-eyed bastard. The audacity if this piss-skin to call me a Jew for being against my own race's destruction.

You are no more an ally of the white race than any other non-white. You deserve the same fate as them for invading our countries - a bullet in the back of your fucking head.

Japanese are honorary aryans.

Is that why they sided with Hitler?

I still can't believe they tried to call him white

Time to make pizza great again.
>>>/oven/

top kek

They come in heart shapes.

Tell that to anime.
I don't think anyone is saying we should import more non-whites.

Oh, you know, other than territorial, racial, and economic expansion. You can blame the Jews all you want, but they weren't the ones doing the heavy lifting. The westward expansion was entirely beneficial to whites, and no amount of stockholm-syndrome-driven a-historical nonsense will convince me otherwise.
Sounds like a failure from your part. Are you genuinely trying to argue that your people were "virtuous" by welcoming in an invading race to conquer you? By your logic, I should support non-white immigration, since it's not forceful invasion.

In reality, it's you who's making a fool of yourself.

fucking kill yourself, my man. You're a disgrace.

No. They sided with Germany because they thought that Germany was their best chance at securing a large turn-of-the-century Empire in Asia. Their alliance was entirely self-serving, and ultimately cost Germany a lot considering they were required by their alliance to declare war on the United States when the japs attacked. The Japs provided Germany with nothing of value.

Hitler wasn't perfect, and his alliance with the dirty slant-eyes was an example of that. The very fact he allied with non-whites to kill fellow Europeans is disgusting in its own right, regardless of kike government control.

They sound more Aryan than you do with every post you make. You come off as a jew.

Not really the same since whites brought civilization while non-white immigration is bringing crime, disease, and poverty.

Where'd I do that, piss-skin? Would you kindly point to the part in my argument were I suggested such a thing
top fucking kek. I hope you realise that calling me a Jew doesn't automatically make you right or your opinion more valid.
In reality, you're just a slant-eye trying to steer the conversation in favour of your yellow brethren. You're not fooling anyone.

The last paragraph:

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

The most recurring Japanese media character in history is an Aryan super warrior. I don't think Japanese hate Aryans.

And Hitler allied with grorious nippon because even he recognized their greatness.

I should have read your post further, sorry.
I saw
and I thought you were just a kike or some degenerate.

Are the Jews naming themselves just to fuck with us now?

What next? You gonna cry about the Holocaust?
If you think Pearl Harbour wasn't an inside job like the Lusitania, you have issues.

Hi Schlomo.

We had different views of land, and Whites brought us many advancements. Trading was a mutually beneficial thing.

You sure you're not the Jew? You'v certainly got the anti-white opinions to be one.

You are the poster-child for a defeated, self-deprecating race.

opinion discarded

it's fine.

Where did I say that? I just said your logic doesn't follow.

You're just jealous of the Fuhrer because his waifu is better than yours.

You basically implied just that when you said "whites brought civilisation, so their invasion was okay".

I repeat - you are the poster child of a pathetic, self-deprecating race that has lost all will to live.

go shitpost elsewhere

Anti anime is codeword for anti-white.

Again Maplenigger, I don't see it as an invasion. We prospered greatly from it and made good friends with Whites. Whites aren't the savage niggers you want to paint them as - especially not the good settler families.

I said whites conquering and bringing civilization is not the same as shitskins immigrating and bringing disease.
Not sure how
follows from that, but If you wanna bully I can't stop you.

For all you niggers that didn't know, yes. There is yellow watermelon. I believe it's sweeter than red watermelon, though I haven't had it in two decades since I lived in Alabamastan.
I remember it being better. It's found more in the south. Never really saw it here in Michigan.

what does [insert jewish porn star] have to do with watermelon?

shit

Pointing out that japs killed whites is now crying about the holohoax? The extent of your mental gymnastics to suck off your favourite brand of non-white is pathetic. I guess dead white people at the hands of Japs are A-ok 'cause "lol based AZN waifu - muh anime XDXD"?
Stop LARPing as a white person, you fucking corn-nigger. If you think anyone will take your bullshit seriously after that, then you're an idiot.
Except it clearly wasn't, because look what happened to you. Lol.

That's really fucking awful

Pearl Harbor was done by Roosevelt because he wanted an excuse into the war to support the kikes, like the filthy leftist he was.

Wait… Is a syrupnigger trying discuss Injuns again?

Listen here, you fucking Labatt-drinking sausage fingered fuck.

The goddamn retard Indians were killing themselves LONG before white men showed up.
In the goddamn 1900s, they were still living in fucking Teepees and running around naked with spears. They built nothing. They traveled nowhere. They traded nothing. Overall, Injuns were the fucking niggers of North America.
All the land and natural resources doing not a fucking thing. If Americans didn't eventually conquer them, someone else would have. They were primitive pieces of shit who killed without any sense of honor or dignity.
If we were smart, we would have done the same to the niggers we brought here.
The indian is worthless in intelligence and was a ruthless killer, just like niggers.
Injuns can all fucking die. Worthless pieces of shit.

Hitler's waifu a shit.

This really is too fucking good to watch. Maybe this will be the fate of whites in Europe if we don't get our acts together - Pitiful and grovelling at the feet of the arab invaders while we try to convince both ourselves and them that their invasion was mutually beneficial and was ultimately for the best.

In case you two didn't realise, your people are sniffing glue and squatting in shit on your reserves. So much for "mutually beneficial".

"I want to make it clear that we didn't open fire first. At that time, four police cars were there. Somebody started to shoot at us. The LAPD ran away in half a second. I never saw such a fast escape. I was pretty disappointed."

Korean store owner David Joo, LA riots.

Good hunting, korean store owners.

RICE
WING
DEATHSQUADS

((( LA Police Department))) was probably tipped off by Mossad that the riot was going to happen (because Mossad did their best to make it happen)

Roosevelt didn't bomb Pearl Harbor, he merely put an oil embargo on Japan. Embargo and kiked government or not, the Japs still killed innocent whites to fuel their empire's expansion. There was literally no other motivation for the Japs other than wanting to secure a large European-style Empire in East Asia.

Where the fuck did I deny any of this? This is all completely true. As far as I'm concerned, we should exterminate the fucking injuns altogether next time we have a chance.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Nazi Party, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret blitzkriegs on France, and I have over 300 confirmed gassings. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top Fuhrer in the entire German history. You are nothing to me but just another jew. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the third Reich and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, kike. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in painting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Nazi Germany and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn yid. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, rabbi.

My god, do they just run up without cover standing straight up and fire at the nogs?

Nogs are shit marksmen, but fucking Goo On Chin there isn't really being too smart about his movements or even bothering to take cover.

If these chinks are this horrible at RWDS and still kicking the shit out of niggers, I think we'd do extremely well.

They are sitting on some decent real estate that Trump should use to train RWDS militias.

I don't care about their culture, I care that immigrants always vote for more gibs.

fingerprints

I'm talking about in the Wild West times, not modern day.
It benefitted Natives greatly to gain new technology and cultural perspectives, and Whites were helped with food hunting techniques tailored for the areas they were going to, plus guides who kept them oriented correctly.

Who's "we"? You doing it yourself, or having other Whites do it for you like a coward? I benefit Whites more thus far in my life than you ever thought of doing, and you'll get a face full of lead if you trespass on my property.

Easy there, White Horse. Don't go full internet badass on us, kiddo.
Nothing personnel.

As long as you don't give your life to the bottle like so many worthless natives, you're ok in my book, little bear.

tldr faggot
whites and asians are the only two races to ever develop past primitive civilizations
even disliking asians, they're leagues above niggers and spics
the reason people hate blacks and hispanics is because they're thieving and violent
give me one good reason I should hate asians (who apparently are the only ones uncucked enough to deal with the brown hordes)

I don't touch liquor. But I do make it for trade.

You should be distrustful of chinks. The chinese are a hivemind.

At least they're aiming, unlike niggers.

Chink even had a good stance and a good grip. I'm not debating that, but this slope just walked straight up.
Maybe he understands that by creating a human-like target, niggers are sure to miss and hit another nigger bystander? Niggers never hit their targets.
When you see a nigger shootout, it's always 1 dead and fucking 30 wounded with shots in the foot, arms and legs. Perhaps walking straight up to them is tactically better?

meant

the wild west was a stepping stone to modern times. And the wild west wasn't just peaceful trading. There were fights between injuns and white settlers. You injuns were up in arms about the white man coming and displacing you from your holy land, or whatever bullshit. I suppose manifest-destiny is just a made up kike lie that no white ever supported?
Lmao. So you're the feather-nigger who tries to social signal how much of an upstanding person you are by listing examples of how you helped Europeans, the people who invaded and conquered your continent in the first place. It's like I'm listening to future Europeans groveling at the feet of their arab invaders and trying their best to "prove" how much they've helped arabs in their day-to-day lives.
thems be fightin' words. If/When the racewar comes around, we'll see about that.

You might be a cuck, matey. It doesn't matter how "good" you think shitting bull is, because he belongs to a race that will always actively work against white interests and promote policies and ideologies that undermine us. Next time no non-white will be left. Aggressive racial supremacism is what we need to preserve ourselves and prevent us from going to the same path of cuckoldry. If you start saying "some non-whites are okay", then you are ensuring more non-whites will come downt the road.

So you're just proving that Asians are that much more of an existential threat to white interests and global white dominance. A more advanced race and civilisation is more of a threat, not less of a threat. I would sooner stamp out the chinks as an enemy than some random jungle nigger.
I understand this completely, and it's why I am that much more wary of them. Unlike niggers and spics, they are far more capable of subverting or undermining our race and interests.
Because they are invading our nations just like any other shitskin. They do not give a single shit about white interests, and their supposed "basedness" is merely self-serving. If they even cared about us in any capacity, they wouldn't fucking be here in the first place. You should hate them because they actively promote policies that contribute to our destruction. You should hate them because they feel entitled to white civilisation, and will attack you for promoting your racial interests. You should hate them because, just like any other non-white, they have a bested interest in seeing us replaced in our own nations, simply because it betters their relative position in society. There are plenty of reasons to "hate" asians, just like there are many reasons to hate other non-whites, even the ones who don't commit crime.

Also, I don't want to create a new thread, but have you all seen this? I know it's been going around, but ABCNews is reporting on it today
abcnews.com.co/secret-service-says-obama-is-gay-muslim-in-new-book/

Shitting bull was on this land before my ancestors were. We conquered him, and being good sports, allow them reservations to respect their ancestral land.

Oh shit disregard. I got trolled.

it's because nobody speaks with their neighbors. instead, they spend time inside with oprah and will smith

Friendly reminder that Asians are our closest potential allies as far as other races go.

In all seriousness, one of the most staunch, fashy types I know is actually of Vietnamese heritage.

His father escaped South Vietnam as it was falling, and lost many friends who had been conscripted into the SV army.

Neither did I, I lived in my room. Living under a rock to the outside world only made me dislike outsiders like niggers more.

Can confirm.

I became friends with a South Korean transfer student in college.

Kid fucking hated the inner city blacks we had on campus almost more than I did.

And? Who gives a shit? We conquered them, it's ours now. They don't deserve anything from us.
What the fuck are you talking about? Being a "good sport" is what got ourselves cucked in the first place. You don't be a "good sport" to people whom you've conquered, since revenge will always be simmering in their minds. You utterly exterminate them so no remaining resistance can form
Why should we respect "their" ancestral land? Give me one reason other than bullshit appeals to egalitarian moral platitudes. We ought to exterminate them once and for all so they can no longer pose any kind of threat to our race's absolute dominance in North America.

Fucking pathetic.

This honestly makes me pissed off at whites more than anything. Asians gat robbed a couple of times and they are already forming RWDS to hunt down niggers?

Meanwhile whites have had their country stolen from them and are openly being replaced while constantly being raped and murdered by groids and the Jewish media mocks them over it, and they don't do shit.

The reservations are Communist breeding grounds and I want to purge the Radical Feminists and Pinkos myself. As a plus, this would benefit Whites since the Commies are the ones who start shit.

I do ask for unrestricted travel within North America so I can visit Native heritage sites and enjoy nature.

I'll try my best to string you up on a tree come day of a rope then, chaim.

Dubs of truth right there user.

so… club them to death while they are still young?

Listen to yourself suck off the invading gook pieces of shit you fucking cuckold. Asians are no more friends to the white race than any other non-white. You think that vietnamese slant-eye gives a shit about white interests or would support our cause? If so, then you're a naive fool still souped up on libshit interracial-solidarity, egalitarian propaganda. This vietnamese shithead doesn't respect our race or nations, otherwise he wouldn't fucking be here. Asians would actively work against any pro-white movement, since it threatens their own interests. Get this "based azn XDXD" nonsense out of your head and start realising that NO NON-WHITE cares about white interests. It's in their survival interests NOT TO. See

implying you won't be the one strung up on a tree, you dirty injun. I think you've spent too much time LARPing as a white person. Your people will be exterminated eventually. All you're doing is proving to me why that's so necessary.

I'm sure you couldn't keep up with them before your fat rolls jiggling became too much for you.

I'm sorry are you fucking retarded?

He's currently back in SK practicing medicine, he came here to study.

Nationalism and preservation of whites as a race don't preclude working with other races dumb fuck.

If you genuinely think we should be making enemies of literally every other nationality and race I'll happily string you up alongside the traitors and actual invaders on the day of rope.

Clearly a shill, filtered.

CTR fags please go.

>>>/4cuck/

His ultimate goal is to get Europe bathed in nuclear fire for waging total war on nuke-armed Asia. Wanna work with Japan for mutual benefit? You're an anti-white traitor to Mr. Canuckstein.

If get, race war ASAP

Because whites are trying to teach them calculus and sheeit and telling them they too can be president.

How would you feel if you were an uncoordinated manlet and some white fuck with a messiah complex made you waste 13 years of your life in a basketball training facility. I'd hate that guy, especially if he told me that the only thing stopping me from dunking was a history of heightism unique to America.

So he came to benefit from American education, and then fucked off. What a waste.
How would working with other races benefit us when their long-term interests are fundamentally opposed to our own? Don't tell me you're one of those egalitarian "nationalism 4 all!!!!" idiots who like to point out how "leftists are the real racists"?
Last time I checked they're actively enabling and promoting white genocide. Maybe your own love of non-whites is getting in the way of seeing the reality of the world

you make it too obvious, Bugersteinowitz.

>waaah!!! stop being so racist!!!! why are you sucking off non-white cock like me? Don't you realise we on POL are the real anti-racists who fight for diversity and non-whites?
Time to go back to /r/thedonald, shitskin-lover

Maybe you should stop spouting lies, you dirty injun fucker. All I want is what's ultimately the best for my race. If that means exterminating you the rest of you fuckers in my nation or colonising Africa, then I will gladly support it. Clearly fighting with a nuclear-armed state isn't going to be in our best interests, so other means should be taken.
What mutual benefit? What long-term interests to both our people share?
topkek. Says the corn-nigger who likes to LARP as a white person.

Go away, gook. Your kind isn't welcome around here.

I remember a buzzfeed video that was called 'questions asians have for white people'.

One question was this indian girl that asked:

"Why do you think Indians arent Asian?! India is literally in Asia!"

It was the most retarded of buzzfeed question. It should be obvious to anyone with a common knowledge of ethnography let alone just basic history.

The fact she blamed whites for that was fucking stupid to. Its like the blacks thinking they were egyptians because of egypt existing in North Africa.

Funny thing, you would have insulted him if he had stayed. You just want an excuse either way.

The jews fear the samurai, and you sound practically terrified.

Holla Forums is always right

We know his game user, don't worry.

Any true white nationalist knows that a nationalist respects the right of other civilized nations to exist.

The Japanese are one of the few remaining bastions of cultural and racial homogeneity, our goals align with theirs in the sense that we both want to destroy the globalists and preserve our people.

Yeah, I would have insulted him if he stayed as well. Know why? Because I don't think any non-white should benefit from our race in any capacity.

If you're putting the interests of a fucking gook before that of your own race, then you're nothing but a cuck. By all means keep spouting your "based AZNs!!" drivel. You're clearly more interested in jacking off to anime than supporting your race.

If I had a smug anime girl I'd post it, but I don't, so have this

So you are the same user.

That and the fact that Japan would likely accept European refugees if the continent fell to Islam. Making enemies with a country that would offer such a thing is stupid.

jej

Kill the shitty warlords and trouble-makers in Africa and put them in as leaders

Here have some smug

What universe am i in?

there's a pretty big difference between putting another race before your own, and working alongside another race for mutual benefit.

Take Japan for example. They hate outsiders and are extremely xenophobic, and minus the eccentricities of their culture, have a nation very close to what we as Nationalists would love to bring back. I don't plan on living there and fucking their women, and they don't plan on doing that to us either, but we would have no issue working together to accomplish something that's good for the both of us. Nationalism is about raising our own people up and keeping it pure, not tearing everyone else down simply because they're different, they need to be doing something to us first. The nigs and spics are useless and need to be kicked out, but once they are, we're not going to go after them. We want to be left alone.

But none of this makes any difference to you, and you sound like a massive faggot who doesn't actually understand anything about nationalism. You're a militantly violent zealous retard who Goebbels specifically warned against becoming, you dumbfuck.

The Berenstain one of course

A pretty autistic one. It's funny,.

Fucking CERN ruining shit.

For some reason this made my spit my drink out laughing.

TOPKEK. This faggot proving himself to be a cucked "nationalism 4 every1!!! :DD" like I predicted
Newsflahs, bucko. Natural "Rights" don't exist. No people have any right that they do not secure themselves with force. You're clearly still trying to reconcile your naive ideals of interracial solidarity with nationalism, because you're still going through the universalist stage.

If you are anti-expansionism, you're anti-white. It is in the ultimate interests of every race to expand, conquer and colonise. This is a fact of humanity as ancient as our entire species. There isn't a single moral justification against white expansionism that you can provide without appealing to leftist egalitarian platitudes. The strong dominating the weak is nature's way, and there is no reason we should stop ourselves from acting this way simply because you have some misplaced love of non-whites. They absolutely do not give a single shit about white interests or our race's preservation as indicated by their continuous immigration to white countries and silence on white genocide, so why the fuck would you consider them our friends? They want us dead and gone because it's in their best interests if we were. Where's your "interracial solidarity" there, cuck? Where are the cries out against white genocide by Asian heads of states if they truly respected our "right" to exist? In reality, no such right exists, and no such respect exists. Asians look out for asian interests, and that includes facilitating the death of the white race. Maybe it's too difficult for you to realise this because you want desperately to signal how "not racist" you are, but these are the ultimate facts.
Is that why japs immigrate to white countries and their government remains entirely silent on white genocide? Doesn't sound like any kind of mutual respect to me.

Like what, faggot? Wanna give me an example?

so another anti-white gook decided to join the shitpost

what are you talking about?

I always find it hilarious how me stating facts always brings out the anti-white weebs who defend the slant-eyes for no reason other than "muh anime". It really shows where their loyalties lie.

Dude, are you even white?

I mean. If Asians regularly carry around $700 when carrying groceries home yes, that probably would motivate niggers to attack.

Adolf Hitler

He sounds like a self hating shitskin.

Because it's true.

I dont mean to downplay the niggliness of niggers but why

Bank drop to be made or pick up for register float cash.

What mutual benefits to whites and non-whites have in the long run?
Oh really? Because that's exactly what's happening. Japs and other Asians emigrate to white countries all the time. Want to know why? Because they do not care about our race one bit.
something that's good for both of us? such as? Also, why should we want to uplift them and threaten our future generations if such friendly sentiments transform into conflict down the road? It should be in our interests to secure complete global hegemony.
Nationalism has no moral obligation to others whatsoever. As a racial natioanlist, I have an obligation to my race and my race alone, and if this means destroying other races, then so be it.
Speak for yourself, faggot. It should be the ultimate goal of our race to conquer, expand and colonise non-white nations. None of this half-assed isolationist nonense. Isolationism never has and never will be an option. Conflict is going to remain an eternal fact, so we might as well embrace it and begin promoting our interests exclusively. There is no moral argument you can make against racial expansion.
I think it's you who doesn't understand nationalism, since you're trying to insert your bullshit egalitarian morality into it. I embrace nature's law of the strong dominating the weak, because this is a fact of reality. I want my race to be strong and dominate weaker races so that we do not become the conquered.

Yes, actually, I am. What's your point?

mutual interests*

Why?

They probably took his phone or something, which he values at retail price?

Also we have this anti asian shilling whenever rooftop koreans are mentioned, would you rather have white lives risked to deal with pavement apes or let chingchongs clean up some streets for the greater good?

Can someone post that infographic that shows how Asians immigrate to this country and work their way up to success, while generation after generation of niggers blame whitey while being lazy and continuing to live in poverty?

The Japanese are essentially the only people group Europeans didn't colonize, the Chinese were never truly colonized outside of outposts for trade, and the court of England had diplomatic relations with the court of China.

The Japanese were the first non European military to deal a decisive battlefield defeat to a European army and navy (Russia).

I could go on but you're a stormfag larping shill and I've already glutted myself with your bait I think it's time to stop indulging.

There isn't enough smug in the world for this guy.

I'm not too far from there. If shit kicks off, I'm ready.

Gook V Spooks 2.0

If he was a waiter in a major city (Brooklyn) that's not too far fetched.

If he was upper restaurant management it was probably a cash drop after closing hours.

2% is 1 out of 50, which is actually pretty significant. Even more so when dealing with a densely populated country like Japan.

Ultimately, user, if ou truly believed we were superior to them, you would welcome the competition, as you would recognize that competition brings out the best in everything. Hard as it may be, the true highest good for our race is not to eliminate the Asians, but rather to allow them to survive, albeit contained. Their culture has some value and merit, and while I do not believe it is superior to ours, I also would not destroy it.

Nature's highest law is its eternal fascism, user. Fascism's highest law is its accordance with Natural Law. Evolution stagnates with only one species. If we wish to continually advance, improve, and evolve, we should prove ourselves better than them. Niggers, spics, and mudshits are far too shitty to warrant survival, but North-East Asians are not our enemies, not now.

At this point, you're probably too emotionally invested in this argument to admit you're wrong. But you should take a breather and try to think of the bigger picture. Ultimately, dubs confirm.

Infinite growth is unsustainable, that's just fact. It's one of the few things the environmentalists got right.

As much as my ego hates to admit it, true diversity and cultural pluralism inevitably leads to Darwinist optimization thereof

I've got an asian co-worker that mocks and makes fun of them all the time. Even the one that works with us.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that he's also from Detroit so he's seen terrible shit first hand.

user, you're completely misunderstanding what im saying
i hate niggers and spics because they have proven themselves to be incapable of providing anything of worth to humanity
i hate niggers and spics because they're incapable of being civilized
asians have their own culture to be proud of. they dont need to rip ours down to feel good about themselves. they contribute to society
none of you're arguments are based in reality, especially since asian birth rates in the US are even lower than whites
it shouldn't be viewed as "enemy of my enemy is my friend", it should be seen as the only two worthwhile races against the uncivilized hordes

to remove all non-white threats to our race
to secure ourselves more land for colonisation
to secure ourselves resources we otherwise wouldn't have access to
to make the world a less hostile place to hour own racial community
to ensure your permanent survival
There are many reasons why we should want to expand and conquer. This has been a fact of humanity since the birth of our species and isn't about to change. If you exterminate all racial competitors then you have proven yourself to be the fittest race and have secured your posterity an ensured future

Nice going there, faggot
Where the fuck do you think you are? These insults don't mean shit. Only newfags, freechkikes and shills use them thinking they carry any weight.

Let me guess. You're an aut-right who shitposts about "muh 1488ers" to signal how non-racist you are.

pic related, faggot. Do some learnin'

Cool the autism, boy.

Let him flail, he'll tire himself out eventually

not an argument, (39)

I wasn't intending on arguing with you, (27), I'm ridiculing you.

Stagnation is death, user. And besides, what happens when we burn through our continents' natural resources and Africa is crawling with ant people already? Leaving Earth is also an option, but barring that, we have to secure as much good land as possible here.

have you been writing all the essay length posts in this thread??
stop beings such a fucking sperg, you're basically virtue signalling
you're the weakest of Holla Forums by far

Sick globalism pal

I always find it interesting how you cucks always rush to defend your pet slant-eyes when they suddenly become the target of criticism.

I'm honestly wondering whether most of the people here defending them are slant-eyes themselves masquerading as whites. That seems like the only logical conclusion considering the fact they attack me for promoting white interests exclusively and not sucking off asian cock, while they simultaneously spout their "based asian!!!" drivel.

topkek

my sides! This is the same copy-paste cop-out remark you used to justify your inability to form a coherent argument last time. Keep the smug anime faces coming, gook, you're only reinforcing my argument

Grorious nippon makes you mad.

Texas-based gook here.

I've been getting /fit/, stockpiling funs, and making connections with other veterans in the area. I can't wait for shit to kick off.

Wow, it's not like I have different opinions and decide to defend them or anything. Clearly I'm just writing paragraphs for no other reason than gaining worthless approval from anons online! You've figured me out, mate. Guess I'll pack up and leave.

This can't be real.

But if it is, the Japanese are more Swedish than modern Swedes. Feels bad man.

how about you fuck off back to gookland? You don't belong in a white country, piss-skin.

i'm making it clear now that the gooks can't be trusted. shitskins killing each other isn't anything new either, just look at shitcongo.

watch the edge, fag, you might cut yourself

I disagree that there's no place for morality, and I don't think that you can deconstruct man into basic states of nature, but I'm not smart enough to debate esoterics.

Colonization of space is the future user, gaining temporary control of a chunk of land on this rock is of limited importance now.

All we need are the resources to get out of here.

Make no mistake, if we don't we WILL eventually be overrun.

Stop responding, he's a shill who's just trying to derail the thread for as long as he can.

He's larping as some leftist strawman of what they think we are.

autist, just stop. its embarrassing to see interact with actual humans

I can only ponder upon what kind of abstract hell it would be, to understand the status of your people in a country well enough to want nothing to do with them.

The goal and challenge of securing complete global white hegemony is in itself a competition against asians. I welcome the competition that comes along with stamping out ones competition with force.
Why do you say this? What benefit would keeping a potential hazard or threat contained be for our race. In a moment of weakness, they would take no time to secure themselves power again.
Countless cultures have been destroyed throughout hitsory, one notable one being the meso-American cultures. This is simply a fact of conquest that will remain with humanity until our ultimate distinction. The test of cultures and races is seeing which ones rise above the others and prevail. If it is ours that prevails over the asians, then it is only right that they are destroyed.
And natural law dictates the strong dominate the weak.
Now you're just spouting nonsense. Evolution hasn't even happened in the natural sense of the word for millennia. Humans have transcended the evolutionary pressures of nature. This isn't even an argument against exterminating competitor races, considering this has been happening for thousands of year. Also, there's no reason we can't direct our own evolution through eugenics.
From an evolutionary perspective, you prove yourself "better" by getting rid of them, thus securing yourself the ability to pass on your genes.
They are our no less our enemies than the niggers or arabs, just highly advanced enemies. Their long-term interests remain fundamentally opposed to our own, thus we can never consider ourselves friends or allies.
No, it's just that no one has been able to provide a valid argument to refute my points. All they can muster is smug anime girl shitposting and shill accusations.
I didn't advocate infinite growth, just enough growth to secure ourselves a planet free from racial threats.

hopefully these slants/gooks or whatever the fuck they are call in for the Los Angeles Korean Rooftop Nigger Shooter brigade

LA RWDS

It's pretty funny watching his autism.

Expansion is not a goal, it is a means. It is a means to power over land that is not yours, an increase in power. It doesn't make you safer-it brings you into conflict and war with others. It doesn't make you richer-it drains your coffers and produces keynesian stagflation and economic failure, it doesn't make your race stronger - all the bravest men die on the front (see arabs who have been in perpetual war for 1300 years, terrible fighters with no loyalty or bravery, but they started quite differently - strong enough to conquer half the known world and brave enough to take the mightiest European fortresses).
It only fulfills a sick desire for power, an addiction stronger than any other, the same drive behind Jewish Globalism

I wouldn't feel bad about it. This is just what they do. They replicate all the pieces and the correct motions in an attempt to recreate the success of the culture. They don't understand the system so they just build a copy and hope it does what it's supposed to. But being Swedish is about being Swedish, not about having the exact right pattern and authentic Swedish yarn in your Swedish-style parade tunic.

Wii wassu Swedish

Capped for posterity. I'm getting sick of those imperialist retards who's goal is the same as the Jews' but under "white" leadership, whatever that means.

Israel should be destroyed but they're at least right about niggers. When I went there the locals literally beat and killed niggers and the law enforcement just looked on with no fucks given. When the niggers protested and attempted to riot, the law enforcement beat the stomped them. Jews even throw niggers in jail for no fucking reason and I'll even post a link to that below. Lots of other shit too.

Oh and all this

electronicintifada.net/content/ethnic-cleansing-africans-israel/15099

mondoweiss.net/2015/07/detains-american-because/

middleeastmonitor.com/resources/commentary-and-analysis/3917-israel-promised-land-for-jews-as-long-as-theyre-not-black

blackagendareport.com/content/“my-hell-israeli-jail”-israel-prison-population-90-percent-black-africans (Jail link)

davidsheen.com/racism/

mintpressnews.com/black-israelis-protesting-against-institution-racism/205353/

middleeasteye.net/columns/ethiopian-jews-racist-israel-orthodox-mizrahi-ashkenazi-colonialism-409877638

theantimedia.org/israel-rampant-racism-against-black-jews-continues-to-be-ignored/

alethonews.wordpress.com/2013/12/26/why-do-so-many-jews-hate-black-people/

rehmat1.com/2013/02/09/israeli-jews-hate-black-people/

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-jewish-hate-rally-against-africans-tel-aviv-caught-video-haaretz-deletes

forward.com/news/israel/197191/nbas-donald-sterling-tells-girlfriend-in-israel-bl/

newobserveronline.com/media-ignores-jews-hate-rally/

tl;dr
There are no races that like niggers except cucked whites and the majority aka the actual whites hate cucked whites. Look at what the US election would look like if only whites voted for example.

Simply put, if you don't hate niggers, there's something fucking wrong with you that it might as well be a mental illness.

Somewhat related but for whatever reason, the kikes seem to be mostly ok with gook-kikes though. Weird shit.

Oh I'm "edgy" for wanting to keep a white nation preserved for the race that produced it? Yeahno. Fuck off you entitled gook. You piss-skins are no more welcome in America than niggers, spics, or other assorted shitskin.

Morality is a function of racial self-preservation. If you apply your moral principles to out-groups, then you are treating an enemy as equal to those of your own people. This is ultimately self-destructive.

wow, start arguing any time

topkek. If only you could feel the smug I'm feeling right now

Only the action of expanding brings you into conflict with other groups (which is largely inevitable anyway, considering you're not the only group that wishes to expand), but after the expansion has taken place and succesfully implemented, then you have secured yourself more land and power, and under that safety from external threats. The more land you fill with your own race, the less hostile the world becomes to your interests, and the more power you are able to exert. From an evolutionary perspective, the races who are capable of expanding their populations by destroying competitors are the "fittest". What I'm suggesting is not merely economic wars for territorial ownership, but complete colonisation of foreign lands. Any form of conquering would need to be absolute to ensure complete success.

Not him but victory breeds weakness, a constant threat at our door would keep us vigilant. A true rival is needed to bring out your own strength, and white people have always required external forces to motivate themselves towards greatness.

Glad we're in agreement.

Personally I do have something of an expansionist mindset, though it is of a different sort.

I want to see us go out and conquer the stars, spread our race to other planets.

If we acquire new worlds most if not all of our current issues simply disappear.

The asteroid belt has an absolutely insane amount of mineral resources for us to utilize.

And the vast distance of space would prevent our race from simply being diluted and destroyed by others through mass immigration.

Our goal should be to hold the West for now, but we should have an eye to the stars so that our descendants aren't confined to this planet as we are.

Jesus dude just stop, I'm starting to feel second hand embarrassment for you at this point.

I can only imagine what you're like at parties.

Space is to be pursued, as long as we can be sure to keep our borders safe in order to be able to do so. Kikes needs to be totally exterminated otherwise they'll keep trying to open the floodgates by going crypto.

This is what I don't fucking understand with you people. If you're trying to make an argument against racial colonisation on practical grounds, then all that gets thrown out the window when you start spewing shit about colonising the stars. In reality, all you are doing is attempting to reconcile your leftist egalitarian worldview with nationalistic thought, despite the fact that the two are diametrically opposed.

There is literally nothing wrong with promoting racial expansion and the destruction of non-white competitor populations on Earth. This has been a fact of humanity since our species evolved and is not going to change any time soon. If you have a moral opposition to racial expansion, then you must also consider white expansion into the Americas or Africa wrong. I suppose then, you would have to consider all migrations, invasions, and colonisations by any people since the beginning of humanity morally reprehensible. Why stop there, though? Why not apply this moral principle to all of the animal kingdom as a whole? I suppose one pack of wolves displacing another pack of wolves for hunting grounds would also be a morally wrong act.

The strong dominating the weak will remain a fundamental law of nature, and as long as humans exist, we will be subject to this law.

Why are gooks allowed on Holla Forums? Non-whites shouldn't be here at all. The only thing anyone should be saying and happy about is non-whites killing each other.

This. Holla Forums is fucking infested with gook-loving weebs who can't get enough asian cock. It's really fucking nauseating.

You using an imageboard of all places to advocate the death and destruction of every Jap is the same as a proto-Communist Jew using an Ancient Roman forum to advocate the same for Romans.

Self-awareness is not your forte.

An imageboard filled with anime enthusiasts? Hah! Next you'll tell me people here actually like video games. Get out of here with your boogeyman.

Topkek. I didn't realise I was morally obliged to suck off jap cock simply because I'm using an imageboard.

They can fuck off and take that shit elsewhere.

the proto-communist jew never went into roman forums to speak. they were a tribal middle east people who were slaves. the problem is that jews are an invasive species wherever they go and the romans had the retarded idea of spreading the jews around their empire

Well now you do know, so you have no excuse. Anti-anime is codeword for anti-white.

Japs have been turning Euronese for a long time, dude.

t. Canuckstein

Nationalism is merely the political expression of healthy in group preference. It says "I prefer my own to others" and is a philosophically and logically sound argument. Ethnic Imperialism is an expression more than in group preference, it is an expression that those who are not mine are not people in any sense and all things they have should be mine. This is not a philosophical or logical argument.

Nationalism can be expressed at every level of existence, it is universal. I prefer my wife over my neighbours wife, I prefer my family over my neighbours family and I prefer my neighbourhood over the next and so on. If we encounter space aliens I prefer humans over aliens and my body's cells prefer my own cells over that of a bacteria or parasite. on all levels it is consistent.

Imperialism can only be argued for on a national theater. I do not believe you would say it is proper to kill your neighbours wife and steal her money just because you can (a non emergency non self defense scenario), you wouldn't burn down a section of the city just because it wasn't yours and you wanted to expand your property. Your cells wouldn't destroy each other just to gain a surpluss lipid molecule. You can only advocate it internationally because you can depersonalize it enough to make yourself seem non evil.

The human species is a naturally cooperative one, we live socially and we are at our best when we work in teams. It is natural to compete through many methods but we have always known that it is more beneficial to society to live in peace when possible. If two men fought a deadly duel, when it became clear one was the victor the other surrendered honourably rather than be killed, the victor accepted this surrender because he knew if the loser had nothing to lose he became an even more dangerous foe and there was nothing more to gain by pushing the issue, indeed after the battle they could even be good friends again and work together.

Why even bother?

go back to stormfront, faggots

go back to freech, faggot

I don't know, why do you bother?

Your argument is fucking retarded and everyone here clearly agrees with that assessment so maybe you should spend your autistic points on something useful.

Like counting out the exact number of centimeters in the air you need to be for a fall to be lethal, and then jump from that height.

Mods, at least have the decency to b& this nigger.

go back to your containment site stormnigger

I don't even care what you or the other user are fighting about but take your censorship loving views over to cuckchan and keep them there where they belong

Commies not welcome.

oh no, someone stop him guys…
he's going to SHITPOST… ON AN IMAGEBOARD
lmao fag

So basically Dragonball Z? Then there's no need to be so sad, because the alien kike rulers of space get their shit wrecked by blonde supermen.

If that is our future I would be so happy

Hmmm, is it such a strawman after all?

Probably got paid for a week or two in cash. Do you know how much unreported income goes through chinese restaurants? Immigrant communities of all non-white races only pay enough in taxes to not get caught. While asians can certainly be a lot better than niggers and goatfuckers they are greedy chiseldick mtherfuckers.

Lmao. Is that why you've been entirely incapable of refuting anything of I've said this entire thread? It seems you're very quick to express your opinions to people who agree with you such as here , but when someone disagrees with your worldview, you're unable to do anything but shitpost memes and smug anime faces.
Lel. nice appeal to consensus fallacy, you fucking groupthink moron. How about you make a valid refutation instead?
Witty, but I'm not seeing any argument yet.

that's a cat

Good luck

RIGHT RING DEATH SQUADS

We know.

Checked.

I spit my drink reading that you bastard

RAITO RINGU DESU SUKWADESU

Yes, and the natural end result of saying "I prefer my own to others" is saying "I want the absolute best for my own people, even if it were to the detriment of others"
Maybe the "argument" you present isn't valid, but that's because it's a strawman and doesn't represent the actual arguments in favour of racial imperialism that I've been making this whole thread. I have stated multiple times why racial imperialism is justified with logical arguments, so how about you address those? How about you address the historical precedent of racial imperialism? What about the evolutionary motivations for doing so such as removing competitor populations that threaten you and consume resources you could use? What about stamping out all threats present and future that could endanger your people's existence or dominance?

In reality, there are multiple valid reasons in favour of racial imperialism which you're refusing to address.
I disagree. Nationalism isn't a scale of ever-increasing nations. A community or family is not a person's nation, they are merely smaller organs of the larger racial/national family. Ones internal organs are not smaller, self-contained people in and of themselves. They are components that combine with other such organs to produce a healthy functioning human. Dividing a human down into his bodily components isn't creating smaller wholes, siimilar to how dividing down a nation into its components isn't going to create smaller complete nations.
What you're doing is applying universalistic morality to a scenario where no such morality exists. You cannot apply the moral obligations one has to their neighbour in the context of a stable nation to interactions between nations, where there exists no moral obligation to each other at all. From an evolutionary perspective, I have a moral obligation to not steal from my people in community, as it would reduce trust, thus weakening us in the face of invaders. Between nations, however, there is no evolutionary pressure or need to cooperate, thus invasion and conquering is entirely justifiable.
Again, you're conflating two different types of interactions here. Ones own cells work together to ensure the body remains healthy and functional. When an invading virus enters, however, the cells attack the virus, since the virus is not part of the body and threatens its natural organic function. What you're doing is essentially saying one cell in the body wouldn't attack another cell, thus those cells attacking an invading virus is wrong.
It's not evil, though. This idea of universally applicable moral principles is just wrong. A white has no moral obligation to a non-white, since they do not belong to the same evolutionary group.
Thanks for proving your own historical illiteracy.
Yes, in the context of racially homogeneous societies. No such cooperation has ever existed between races on any meaningful scale.

(checked)

are you that same guy that talked about genociding all the japs in that thread about that jap politician?

My boss and I work for an Asian family. Well known but not super rich. Way too much Fung Shway on the brain. and have several asains working with us.

(checked)
Yes he is. A butthurt Canuck with an axe to grind.

Asians are probably the closest thing Whites have to an ally, asians have basically all of the same problems except for kikes imposing miscegenation in their homelands.

And the slanty eyed motherfuckers on Holla Forums know that if we don't stop the kikes they are going to target them. IF we can't at least hold out for a solid 15-30 years too many asians will eat up the degeneracy kike run holy wood is feeding them and they will be fucked out of their homelands too.

I get the murdoch shit but I don't think that fits so much here unless you are referring to the universalism of european beauty standards and how in a post genetic design future asians will be turning themselves into whites then sure.

south koreans ans south vietnamese only.(if there are any left living in vietnam now, ) the rest are commie pinko bastards. fuck em. no commies no way. fuck the dinks chinks zipperheads slant eyes and gooks.

checked

ライト ウイング デス スクワード is what you're looking for ばか

One of the major reasons we are where we are is because Boomers have had propaganda mainlined into their brains through the electric Jew.

They'll stick it on when doing other shit for 'background noise'. They'll watch complete and utter shit, and just sit there like they're in some sort of trance, all the while being influenced.

>oh black people are misunderstood! The partners in Suits are black and Jewish

Meant >kw

I posted it to be a bit of a smart ass but I am glad that you know what I was going for

anton lavey called the television "the satanic family altar" for a reason. light patterns and audio can be weaponized to dull the mind or even if chosen can produce siezures

From the article it says the gooks have a crazy high poverty rate. That can't be right.

This user is reaching autism levels that shouldn't be possible, did a gook molest you as a boy?

(((mason))) dubs confirm they were robbed slowly by the (((banks)))

(((mason))) dubs checked

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

africans for the bottom of the sea and african diamonds for america.

i am hoping to hear some roof koreans took some shots at blacks because of this though. although asians will be accused of white privilege if they do

Is that even possible?

with the mental gynastics the libshits pull.. sure. i mean c'mon they think there are like 32 genders or moar. so they would blame asians for having white privilege when the courts dont press charges because they were protecting their community and property from thugs

South sac is straight nigger-town/mexico. The worst pieces of shit you can think of.

Is kike actual, this is kike foxtrot. You are clear to return to Tel Aviv. How copy, over?

No wonder there are no niggers in Japan.

I sure hope they wouldn't. If whites fuck up white homelands by letting jews let in shitskins, why should the Japanese let whites into their homelands?

They'd be making the same mistake we made.

If white people are to be doomed to extinction, I hope at least the Asians survive. I don't want the world to be left to niggers and jews. Better whites than anybody else, but better asians than the rest.

You shouldn't lump Japs in with the rest of the Asians. Fuck Asians, Japs are alright.

u know it

salon.com/2016/04/23/who_gets_to_borrow_white_privilege_this_is_what_happens_when_an_asian_american_cop_kills_an_unarmed_african_american/
archive.is/I9NhK

quora.com/Does-white-privilege-apply-to-light-skinned-minorities
archive.is/hWg0H

tl;dr everything is whitey's fault

I don't know, the Chinese civilized very early on. It's a shame they've taken to being a marxist hivemind so hard, but they're still doing well in the ethnic preservation front.

I don't like any of them. I have respect for their ability to preserve their ethnic identity, and that respect is certainly strongest for the Japanese. But even the Chinese are a million times better than shitskins and kikes.

The Chinese (and most Asians) just breed like rats and destroy by being oblivious and decadent. It is honestly debatable whether the Chinese actually created any of those early things that led to civilization or not (if they were so innovative then show me some actual things they have invented recently, if they were capable of innovation then, why haven't they been in even semi-recent history?).

I believe the reason Asians in general (including Japs this time), are good at preserving their race and culture is because they are better at being conservative. Or more precisely more aligned with preserving the status quo (as opposed to the individualistic Westerners, also unrelated, but to note this is reflective in outward appearances as well). They are naturally a hivemind.

Chinese may be more civilized as nogs and kikes, but they are just as destructive. Their destruction is just a much slower process. It is like choosing whether you would drink piss or eat shit. Choose neither.

Also, I think there is at least enough evidence out there to doubt that the ancient Chinese actually invented the inventions they claim to (being that they have no true innovations in recent history to claim).

You should drop by some of the ancient history/Atlantis threads some time. They don't pop up often but they are good.

That's a cat.

You need to interact with some Chinese tourists. Swarms of them when I went to Switzerland, and they were fucking disgusting. Had no conceptualization of boundaries, propriety, or what impact they had on anyone or anything around them. I'm a Southerner in the US, so I'm surrounded by nogs, but the slant-eyes made them look downright domesticated by comparison. It was unreal, like watching another species altogether. For the Swiss having to deal with them, it was extremely clear that these tourists were the bane of their existence.

I don't give a fuck if the Chinese can ethnically preserve themselves. I've seen what havoc small pockets of them can wreak. They're dangerous.

i have seen this a well in dubai they cut in lines act worse then i have ever seen niggers act. If you physically grab them and put them behind you in line and tell them I go first because im white and better then you they do nothing they will just nod. Try going to the emirates its the most racist place on earth and its awesome. The only people above whites there is the locals but everyone else you are free to do anything to no "muh hate crime"

As I said, I do not like the Chinese.

They started writing down history and forming complex social structures long before shitskins did (and of course niggers never really did). That's civilization. I don't like the civilization they created, nor do I find it impressive when held to a white standard, but it was nevertheless civilization.

I hope that if the white race goes extinct, the Asians will steamroll fucking everything. The Chinese are already beginning to colonize Africa. It will be a bloodbath.

I'm pretty sure the reason they've historically stuck to Asia is because they know they are outclassed by white people. They're just biding their time until we've self-destructed, then they're going to exterminate everything that isn't slant-eyed. I hope there is an afterlife so I can watch it and bathe in the destruction.

like gerbils.

Christ that gun is bigger than he is!

One part shame, one part terror in the fact that eventually some nigger is going to do something and you'll be in a mass grave with niggers.
Because in the race war your skin color is your uniform.

They really don't understand that they are outclassed. They are not self-aware enough, check out the history of the opium wars and what not. Chinks literally don't understand shit, don't give them so much credit.

The white race isn't going extinct before chinks, nogs, or kikes. Don't be a blackpilled cuck, friend.

(Pics are from a random "Koreans try" video)

just look at asian pop culture. it is so far out there it is just plain stupid. the ultimate in vapidness and is without meaning. they are not aware of much at all. evil memes have embedded themselves into the fabric of modern asian mainstream and eaten away at the minds of the people so much so that they get obsessed over the stupidest of things. autism to the enth degree. they are a useless society that serves zero purpose. kill em and take their land and resources.

Some of the "philosophy" that is portrayed, in things like anime to be unquestionably correct and cool, is seriously cringe-worthy to me in its simplicity. I don't mind Japs, but they are certainly the inferior, and have unsavory traits as well.

I just hate how everyone tries to give a pass to Asians nowadays because they aren't subhuman niggers, or actively trying to destroy us (and semi-successful at it) like kikes. Asians are destructive and the more time you spend around them the more you realize that they are not aware like a Westerner is.

It is like they are going through life with a filter across their face and unable to think beyond their present moment. Asians are weak. Asians are shortsighted. Asians are destructive to the Western world.

THEY DO NOT GET A PASS

Even Hitler worked with other races, this is the problem I have with some of you stupid fucks. You've purity spiraled to the point that you'd see NSDP as cucks.

We're against every non-white but somehow the mongoloids get a pass?

I can understand the Japanese but come on… The chinks are pure subhuman.

Just being better than a nigger isn't much of an accomplishment. Literally every non-white that isn't a nigger is above a nigger and despises niggers. It doesn't mean anything.

The NSDP was too soft.

sorry but whites only means just that. so yeah the fact that hitler allied with slant eyes is kinda a let down. i would prefer to see the white people have the entire earth to ourselves.

and never forget that hitler rewarded arab mudslime with SS units and help. a MAJOR let down. right wing death squads will be much moar heavy handed than national socialist einsatzgruppen

The Arabs never got an SS unit. The SS with the kebabs were from Europe, but they were shit since the Bosnian one that had some kebab units got infiltrated by commies and the muslims were the only SS men that deserted and mutinied. The Catholic and Volksdeutcher part remained loyal until the end. It was just a failed experiment by Himmler.

SF Chinatown is the same way. Old chinks that have been there forever have no need/desire to learn english.

No. The nig and spic gangs intermingle here in CA and both need to be removed.

It's a problem because they tend naturally to corruption and the entire community becomes involved via the associations/gangs.

Never ever trust an asian.

I don't think the extinction of the white race is a certainty. I am not blackpilled. I only recognize the risk, and therefore the necessity of fighting it.

But we're a lot closer to the edge of the precipice than the chinks. They have the advantage of numbers and healthy ethnic nationalism.

SOM3ONE SHOULD REALLY PAY A VISIT TO YVETTE FELARCA

SOM3ONE SHOULD REALLY PAY A VISIT TO (((YVETTE FELARCA))) MAKE IT HAPPEN BURGERS

Very well put.

Why, is she doing something other than whoring for attention again. Also stop typing like a teenage girl.

Will they bring back "head viewings" to ascertain as to which afro belongs to which samurai.

Fuck off kike. Not siding with Asians over Black apes.
THIS IS HOW D&C WORKS EVERYBODY

This is an argument against Hitler instead of one in favour of interracial solidarity. Hitler was too soft when it came to non-whites.

You dumb faggot, asians were never allied with us as a race in any meaningful capacity, nor do they have any common long-term interests. "D&C" literally cannot apply in any capacity. Next you'll be telling me insulting niggers is "D&C"

hey! here's some required viewing for ya buddy since you hate japs so much this might give you some more fuel for your rage against them

I don't "hate" Japs any more than any other non-white. I just recognise that their long-term interests are in opposition to our own, and that they will always be a threat to a global white hegemony.

The only reason I might appear to "hate" them more than other non-whites is because all the cucks on this board love to suck them and other asians off over "muh anime" and "XD they hate niggerz 2!!", so I'm prompted to come into the threat and set them straight.

It's all cool that you want me gone, but how exactly are you going to remove me?

topkek. Who would've thought

Devising a plan in the context of our contemporary world is ultimately pointless, considering our goal should be first to secure our nations and regain our strength. Only then can we consider expanding into low hanging fruit like Apefrica or South America.

What a bullshit scene. Making it look like Asians are arbitrary racist against them and that its the White guy who steal. Blacks dindu nuffin. What bullshit nigger propaganda.

pay her a visit fam. unless you want that cancer to grow.

Take it from an European. We know how bad state funded antifa can get.

This leads me to my second question. What have you personally contributed to securing America's strength? Other than muh h'white skin

Mostly because Asians have fucking ridiculous aim. He doesn't need to take cover.

roof Koreans best Koreans

That cat is planing to kill me. i just know it

The problem isn't racism, it's autism.

You deserve grape.

Tru tbqh fam. (lets see if that triggers him.

Remember, it takes a huge penis much longer to become erect.

alas i live too far away i am midwestern burger hee. but yeah that bamn bitch needs to go out the way ghaddafi did. (kek bless his soul)

It's evening in Tel Aviv right now, his shift is over so he won't reply

Not autism - it's Judaism.

but user, autism is part of chan culture

top smug. Pic related

Keynesian economics is 100% Marxist subversive conflation of causality in economies. It is the tool of the international Jew's control of fractional reserve banking. It is the misdirection of a verbal magician confusing the innumerant deliberately. You are not done with your red pill regimen. Lurk moar.

top fucking kek.

Nigger you don't live in a country where chinks are a serious demographic issue.

In New Zealand and Canada it is almost IMPOSSIBLE for whites to buy hoses because chinks flood the market and chink speculators drive up the prices, because retards still think their mongolian monopoly money and slave based economy has inherent value.

The average (mean) house price in Auckland (New Zealand's de facto capital) recently passed 1 million fucking dollars, and the median is over $800,000. Whites literally cannot reproduce here because we have no houses to live in.

Judaism is just ritualized autism

You need to fucking kill yourself, my man.

Wow the story made it all the way up to the Sacramento Bee.

Send it to CNN/MSNBC, etc so they can't claim ignorance for not reporting it.

The who?

Also libfag media never reports minority on minority violence unless they mistake that minority for being white like they did with George Zimmerman.

MODS=GODS

Anyone complaining about "muh stormfags" and "muh shitlords" should be b&.

We had enough of that shit on cuckchan. We don't need that here too.

You're gonna feel real fucking stupid when East Asia uses genetic engineering to make themselves racially White.

Then (((You))) will be the anti-White for wanting to genocide our European Jap brothers.

Stop LARPing as a white person, you dirty indian.

I consider more than just racial kin to be my brothers.

Who says I won't invest in said engineering?

embarrassing

underrated post

I'll be racially White soon enough - you can't stop me. :^)

You'll be in a ditch with a bullet through the back of your head soon enough more like.

Nah, I'll be 6'5 in Denmark flaunting my blonde hair and blue eyes and fucking your bitch :^)

:::
^^^
)))

genetic engineering, buddy.

If I can't be a Space Marine, my designer baby will be.

/oakland/ here. Offtopic but want to share this with you bros

I just spent the day driving around with my bosses. After we talked politics for a couple hours, they felt comfortable enough to tell nigger jokes around me. One guy even said "yeah I'm racist"

At this point i turned the conversation towards Israel. (Didn't wanna ask how they feel towards kikes). They both support Israel, but they're also both in their late 40s so they definitely grew up on Fox News before discovering Alex Jonestein. They acknowledge NWO, I'm going to get them redpilled.

Just wanted to share some feels with you all. Being from commiefornia, no one my age feels the way I do. Even my friends who hate fags think republicans are dumb.

A new day has dawned.

Only Jews use the same argument repeatedly despite being refuted to death.

That's because they are, the republican party is filled to the brim with pozzed neocons like Glenn Beck and your bosses.
I'm in commiefornia as well, and if you go further into norcal you will see we're not short on "conservatives"(civic nationalist zionist cucks).
sage for off topic

This shill wants it either way.

Nips would only extend guest status to white refs.

There is an expectation you gtfo someday, like retaking your homeland for one.

Has this fact broken you? Is that why you repeat yourself like a triggered Jew?

you realize your normie friends consider you a republican nazi, right?

They don't understand that I think Bush is a faggot and I wouldnt vote for any of the republican candidates except for trump

you wont become more white than him. Your children might, but their foreskin will be genetically removes

yup
Non-whites aren't and never will be our allies.
Yes, it was a waist of fucking resources. That gook shouldn't have been here in the first place. Where am I being logically inconsistent?

have some of my OC to celebrate my first hitler dubs

the chinese don't use banks for the most part, nigs always look for safes when robbing chinese houses.

source: grew up around nigs

nice.

Lel. It'll be open-source and mass-produced eventually.

But if you want to redpill people you have to do it on an ideological level, not by appealing to their political party of choice. Politics change like the wind, but ideas never die.

Your hatred for future Whites is amusing. I guess your issue is with their culture and not their White blood after all.

Waste*, and they need to learn medical science somewhere for their genetic engineering research to be successful. Lel.

But if you want to redpill people you have to do it on an ideological level, not by appealing to their political party of choice.

I know you think you sounded smart when you typed this but you literally made no sense given the context of the conversation.

I said I'm going to redpill some older republicans about the jews, and that my friends who hate degenerates still think on the meme of "racists are republican and republicans are bad"

lmao this nigger lover thinks Shaniqua will engineer her kids to be white so they're productive members of society.

She could have tried "parenting" generations ago, but naw das shit gay gimme dem welfare nigga

Well, we *could* turn niggers into pure Aryans if we wanted to, but it'd be much more entertaining to keep the spooks as bootlip spearchuckers so we could broadcast the weekly Warlord battles over child sex slaves.

Since there's already a subject on mix shit

youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI

youtube.com/watch?v=8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9

In a case, a jewish woman in Israel discovered that her temporary lovaer was (gasp!) a non-Jew. She files him to court, and he was sentencted to 18 months in jail. (They called it rape!) As the Ha'aretz newpaper writes: "In German or Afrikaans this disgraceful verdict would have sounded much worse." R

Looking at this objectively with sources, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages, senior Sephardi priest and a senior Sephardi adjudicator) non-jews or 'goyim' as they are referred to are simply "donkeys" that "were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel". So given Rabbi Yosef is a senior member of their judiciary it appears that israelites marrying non-israelites is legally treated as some kind of 'zoophilia', and treated the same way as anyone marrying an animal.

Other quotes from Israel's Chief Rabbi

Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.

In Israel, death has no dominion over them… With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

This is his servant… That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.

Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat… That is why gentiles were created.

Keep in mind that they gave this disgusting kike the largest funeral in Israeli history and even Bibi Nuttyahoo attended instead of disavowing him.

This is why Jews and Israel are hated.

The fact kikes can get away with this shit is just overwhelming proof for us and it is obvious they own the media, but in the same instance not even niggers are dumb enough to fall for it as BLM has called out Jews and Israel. Hilarious.

As for the gooks vs niggers thing, all that matters is that in the end it's white again. The gooks can be objectively called the worst race in a way, since they are the only ones who have yet to even expel kikes even once. Every other race has. Worse even, the gooks took them in during WWII and sheltered them like the Japanese did. Much like Jews, they can't be trusted. Luckily for us the kike media treats gooks like shit if they even exist at all in (((their))) media and maybe that will redpill them. Maybe.

In case you hadn't noticed, whites are among the most civilized of races. It will take a LOT to get us angry enough to become violent. Be patient.

Now that you mention it, I have noticed that leftists tend to favour and love the most uncivilised and violent creatures among the non-white hoard. The most peaceful; the whites, the poo in loos pajeets, the chinks, and sometimes spics, they outright ignore or despise. I wonder why that is. Are leftists motivated by fear? Maybe the chinks would be better loved by leftists if they were violent as a nigger or a mudslime. They better rev up their death squads and roof snipers because sure enough the white man isn't going to protect them (literally, that's what the article says. I'm not trying to sound like some deluded lefty here. The head of police in that area sounds like a lame duck cuck who can't and won't do anything beyond wagging his finger).

I think that liberals are simply thinking like niggers. Niggers think that being violent and uncivilized makes them better than the more peaceful races. And since all races are "equal," anyone who isn't violent must be weak and not worth supporting. The left imposes nigger-tier "values" on all races.

Except it did, you said that your bosses hate niggers, support Israel, and watch Fox News, making them archetypal republicans. These kind of men hold the positions they do because their political party TELLS them to.
I'm not trying to be intellectual or 2deep4u. If you think about what I'm saying it's very simple and makes sense.

they have 90% of the truth and are missing 10% (the jews) because of the media. They could have just as easily grown up watching CNN or some other kike shit, they went to fox because they hate niggers.

Why would "We" turn niggers into whites when we could just gas the niggers and reproduce ourselves? Your statement even admitted that niggers aren't going to improve themselves

Agreed, Asians are vapid at best. Notice how they amble around looking confused. Their slack look betrays the inner emptiness which is covered up by trend chasing.

Ask any Asian why they follow fads so closely then cackle at the complete inability to form a response.

Read my post, numbnuts. I explicitly gave a reason why we should keep them as niggers - To earn revenue off of nature documentary and bloodsport broadcasts.

And most of Africa isn't fit for White existence naturally, even without niggers.

Can confirm, i know a korean guy and he doesn't even try to sugarcoat it the slightest

"I fucking hate niggers so much"

They got stupidly lucky with that.

Taiwan is breddy gud.

There ought to be a Church Roof patch really.
The pic could be a retarded kid with a funnel in his mouth with loads of red pills pouring in.

As opposed to American pop culture which is red pilled. Right, user?

Wrong. Imagine if all of your photoshopped pictures of Taylor Swift were real. That's what asian pop stars are like in real life.

The American returnees are unfortunately pozzed.

However niggers who manage to survive in asian-land is typically more docile than regular niggers. Japan's hip hop scene (no, not rap, mostly sampled jazz, blues and old school hip hop built into a track) cooperates with a lot of American niggers without problems.

And the slant eyes fucking hate it

No user, that place is just filled with enough nogs to cause a chimpout now and then.

I almost can't believe this is real. A village of literal westaboos.

I'm thoroughly convinced at this point that anime characters are solely designed to resemble Northern-Europeans.

They still have to go back.

I want to fuck anchovy.

Nice non-argument, faggot

this thing must carry my seed

they still strangle people and deal drugs.

nasty fucking gooks need to GTFO of America. Non-whites don't belong here, faggot.

you sure like being edgy, don't you?

Great strawman, you fucking moron.
Being against dirty gooks invading our countries is not suddenly hyper-exclusionary nordicist faggotry.

they are actually clean freaks
It basically is that. It would be even dumber if you think Serbs, Bosnians, Southern Italians and Southern Spaniards etc are ok but super civilzed Japanese aren't.

Why would that be "even dumber"? Japs are a distant mongoloid race while Southern Euros are my European brothers and share a common history and civilisation.
Now you're laying it on thick to justify your yellow fever. Fuck off

To be fair Bosnians aren't White.

no they don't. Rome just conquered parts of Germania. That is all. Worshipping Rome is no different than being a weeaboo or an Israel cuck.

Japan is more civilized than much of Europe especially more than southern Europe. That is just reality.

löl I guess that is the bavarian of Japan.

Yup. Nothing at all happened in-between. Ever. All of European civilisation is just made up. Romans conquered shit and then suddenly it's modern day. Thanks mate! At last I truly see!
What's your fucking point? They're still non-whites who belong nowhere near a European/Western country. Stop trying to hard to rationalise your interracial fetishism.

still stockholm syndrome.

oh wow that is a mind blowing revelation. They are still smarter and more civilized than southern europeans like it or not.
because just calling everything a fetish makes your argument a lot stronger.

Are you forgetting where Ancient Rome and Greek were, dumbass?
I'm not even sure what it is you're trying to argue. Non-whites do not belong near a white country. End of story. You can take your gooks with their MAGA hats and fuck off.

that's your whole argument isn't it. And because of that you get mad when you see a pretty Asian girl in MAGA hat.

艦むすめ are good girls (especially mine), fuck off. His taste is appropriate, pic related.

You're the only person who's said this the whole thread.
Again, you're the only person saying this. Stop putting words in my mouth
no thanks. Fuck off, race-mixer.

didn't mean to quote that

Do epicanthic folds rustle your jimmies?

They were never designed to be Japs. Earlier anime styles (LoGH and Fist of the North Star comes to mind) were exaggerated styles of Western animation.

That's basic behavior in Asianland so it doesn't stand out as much compared to when done in whiteland.

Spotted the spook!

whites have higher crime rates than asians

There may be based asains and spics but they don't follow and idiotic suicidal ideology based on world domination.

Oh look, another thread about asians that devolves into the globalist cancuck arguing with weeaboos and racemixers. Who would have guessed.

Whites have a higher reported crime rate than Asians.

Nice ID chum.

Asians have a permanent aimbot on them thanks to their brains, to make up for their absurdly low stamina and physique
Also you're forgetting that the main fighters of the LA Riots were the Roof Koreans, who clearly had a broader understanding of positioning and cover.

Most of Holla Forums is non-white, so it's bound to happen a lot.

Then you are NOT a nationalist. You're just an inverted globalist. You should call yourself a White Globalist. Remember that, because I repeat, you are NOT a nationalist.

>pick up for register float cash
…What?

You don't even know what globalist means
racial expansionism =/= globalism

And why exactly are you surprised? Most of Holla Forums is for of LARPers who pretend to care about white interests until the japs and "muh anime" is questioned.

And you don't know what the fuck globalism means either. Nationalism does not mean isolationism and "respect 4 every1 :DDD"

I'm guessing you're still one of those cucks who believe expansionism and colonisation is bad because you have some stupid belief that a nationalist has a moral obligation to respect other races.

no ones cares about "uniting" with shitskins - we're advocating exterminating them for white colonisation. There is nothing "globalist" about that

Are you implying that there is something wrong with white supremacy? Are you cucks who wish to give more land, waste more time and resources on shitskins? You do realize that niggers and Arabs would not do the same for you, right? If it were up to them, you'd be their slave. They'd behead you and kill your whole family over nothing. If these are the people you want to protect, then fuck off back to

>>>/reddit/

Learn to read nigger. A global white empire would be by definition globalist.

Show me where I said any of that, you fucking hosehead.

No it wouldn't, faggot. Globalism means putting "the world's" interests before those of your own nation or race, while nationalism means putting your own interests before anyone else's. Expansionism and colonisation is not the same as globalism, or else literally every people throughout the entirety of human history would have been "globalist" at point or another.

Open a fucking dictionary you mong. According to 'The Penguin Pocket English Dictionary" global means "of or involving the entire world". Now that you know what global means, read pics related and oven yourself.

Startpage "globalism" and "globalization"
and come back a bit less retarded.

Some of them are, despite their rapey religion.

vs

See the difference, cunt?

OP this is nothing new. Go to San Francisco and niggers rob Asians left and right.

I live in a nigger and spic area, and the asian girls here only stare at their phones, dye their hair and/or and are friends with niggers. 2nd generation Asians are worse than white 3DPD, but it might just be me living in a shit area, since the only decent girls seem to be a very select few white girls from the rich part of town.

Women implicitly know that those who attain high degrees of aggression among other males, have high probability of success at gaining resources.

I'd also suggest that when the male exhibits prototype masculine traits and thereby does not encroach upon feminine gender-role territory, then women perceive the greatest possible fulfillment of their own gender roles. The closer to the prototype, then the less she needs to worry about being made obsolete by guys who are obsequious and/or knowledgeable about cooking. Pragmatically minded bachelors self-taught in cooking would be wise to pretend around women like they can't cook Easy Mac without starting a house fire.

Shit, that didn't make any sense the way I wrote it.

Take a bachelor who thinks he's being pragmatic by learning how to cook. Maybe it even becomes a hobby; he gets really into self-improvement and eating well. Adding to this, the jew pushes "gender roles as social construct" narrative, it's [current-year] after all – cooking is a perfectly masculine hobby, goy. Start with some barbequeuing and baking, move onto casseroles, etc. They probably told him the common myth that women loves guys who can cook for them, and indeed women find it an interesting novelty to be doted upon in such fashion every once in a while so guys start to even see cooking as a path to getting laid in cases where they can convince women to temporarily suspend their gendered instincts. (Inb4 but muh wife loves it when i cook househusbandcucks). But in reality she perceives that the guy is outclassing her in her own territory, and that while he could have been out competing with other males for resources, he's been training in how to larp as a housewife.

This is incorrect. Only some tribes were mostly non-violent.

It was the Ulster-Scots that primarily made Appalachia and beyond habitable. They came from circumstances that were so shit, that Appalachia (considered uninhabitable by other white groups at the time) seemed like a paradise and they actually enjoyed it when natives started shit because they were used to fighting for existence. The then spread westward from there. The Ulster-Scots had EVERYTHING to gain from this.

Look up the history of where the different ethnic/religious groups of "whites" came from, why they came over, and the circumstances they encountered. There is far more depth to history than you are currently recognizing.

They literally turned them into cubes to make it more ergonomic to ship them. Fucking Asians. They're the pinnacle of pure logic and efficiency. It's probably why they favor autocracy. They know they're well suited to be the worker drones of a hive mind.

I'm gonna tell you a story.

There's a park we used to go with my PE class, when I was in fifth grade or so. Exercise, outdoors activities, stuff like that. The teacher was a cool dude. anyway, there was this big bell in one spot, that was a little monument to the Taiwanese community and their influence since the early years of the town, honoring the friendship and common ground between our peoples. Back then I didn't pay it much mind, I just thought the bell thing looked pretty.

Fast forward to now, about a decade and half later. I was in a nostalgic mood so I went on a walk around town and went to the park on a whim. What I saw was devastating.

The swings were broken, the jungle gym was in ruins, the walls and benches were smashed and/or covered in graffiti. The grass was overgrown everywhere and littered with trash. I even found some condoms and dirty diapers. It was a nauseating picture.

And then I went looking for the monument. It was stripped bare, the bell itself stolen long ago, several plaques missing. It was all covered in crude graffiti and stains of questionable origin.

I cut the walk short and went back to my place, only stopping along by the Taiwanese-owned supermarket the way to buy some water and honey for breakfast. Just my luck that a couple loud, belligerent niggers in shitty ghetto clothes came in about the same time. I saw the owner of the supermarket follow the nogs with his eyes and whispering to the cashier (also asian, I think she was his niece) to watch out for them and kick them out at the first sign of acting up.

Mind you, I had heard him say similar stuff a few times in the past, but I assumed it was him just being careful or something equally bluepilled. But right then was when things clicked into place.

Parks are beautiful places. To see them defiled is a sight that breaks my heart, and anyone who partakes of said defiling is not a human being in my eyes.

At ease Maple-user, you're dealing with shill tactics straight out of 1996 and you're smart enough not to fall for this low-energy derailment.

As for the topic at hand, a very visceral hatred between niggers and asians exists, as pointed out by .That being said, asians are capable of planning for the long trm (see'n da fuh-utta, as niggers call it), so I personally believe they will only strike out if they feel collectively backed into a corner.

I'll admit I haven't kept as close an eye on BLMs activities west of the rockies, but from what I understand the jews have kept them almost exclusively focused on eastern and southern cities. Does any user have more to report on the possibility of niggers being ordered to kick hornet nests in the west?

Vancouverite here: can confirm. Chinks are a menace and they commit significantly more crime than people think they do. Lots of Asians involved in all sorts of scams and fraud, huge fencing operations, mobile drug lines, etc. They are also corrupt as fuck so good luck getting anything done at government office or ICBC if it's staffed by Asians. And yeah, they are ruining the property market with their speculation. Also, 50+% of them are insufferable cunts. They are absolutely humorless insectoids. I've lived around them for 10 years and I can't stand them. Literally all they care about is money and status. They will add NOTHING to the culture of a city. Kill them all.

this is totally not an enemy trying to inject cancer into Holla Forums…

Kike shills are taking a new direction, apart from a few deluded anons who don't see their own sin.

this

Honorary

only japos though