Brit/pol/ #1221: Local Politics III: No Dafties Edition

Labour on suicide watch
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/revealed-how-labour-could-dwindle-to-just-171-seats-in-2020-unde/

50% of Calais migrants want to stay in France
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/13/half-calais-migrants-want-stay-france/

David Davis: Brexit sexiest issue in politics
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/david-davis-brexit-sexiest-area-politics/

Cameron resigns as an MP, forced to become a bricklayer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37342152

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aMrl4
nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0
thesun.co.uk/news/1774081/hillary-clinton-parkinsons-theory-emerges-as-top-official-makes-shocking-claim-911-collapse-was-caused-by-the-devastating-disorder/
express.co.uk/news/uk/710301/Fears-Scottish-government-huge-cuts-pay-expensive-policies
telegraph.co.uk/history/9653497/British-have-invaded-nine-out-of-ten-countries-so-look-out-Luxembourg.html
bbc.co.uk/news/health-37337215
archive.is/fn1Wr
archive.is/UJxhV
archive.is/TfjRo
archive.is/GSVT5
europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/plenary/video?date=14-09-2016
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37331026
archive.is/yTyhe
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/eu-facing-an-existential-threat-in-the-wake-of-brexit-jean-claud/
whatsonstage.com/leicester-theatre/news/full-cast-announced-grease-curve-theatre_41761.html
archive.is/UTsKC
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3783356/Terror-EasyJet-flight-migrant-deported-Venice-screams-Allahu-Akbar-29-times-death-coming-17-times-die-nine-times-shocking-two-hour-frenzy.html
archive.is/16Nqb
filmon.com/tv/bbc-parliament
newstatesman.com/politics/2012/12/david-davies-mp-im-not-bigoted-i-punched-gay-man
vmashup.com/hXVHPkZS
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/man-arrested-after-pregnant-woman-loses-baby-in-racially-motivat/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37359196
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37353825
theguardian.com/uk/2007/aug/05/race.past
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29701767
snopes.com/politics/quotes/churchillislam.asp
archive.is/Hc8nk
order-order.com/2016/09/14/think-tank-claims-theres-no-progressive-majority-in-britain/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788968/Asylum-seeker-launched-sex-attack-woman-saved-deportation-MP-jailed-30-months.html
archive.is/QMo7G
archive.is/rhyvX
archive.is/mOboP
vocaroo.com/i/s1xqGCHiIQKg
vocaroo.com/i/s1kODDatYHKH
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/jk-rowling-sells-her-luxury-yacht-for-15m-less-than-a-year-after/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/14/family-rotherham-girl-fled-country-abuse-asian-men-court-told
order-order.com/2016/09/13/introducing-baroness-chakrabarti/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/hurrah-for-the-house-of-commons-foreign-affairs-committee.html
thepeerage.com/p33641.htm#i336404
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/06/the-history-boys.html
gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dx-9Hk135A
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/ethnic-minority-students-no-idea-british-values-study-finds/
archive.is/mD1lz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This meme is barely a day old and it's stale and irritating already.

NATIONAL LOCALISM

It's a way of life lad.

HUUULAOE

Truly the final redpill.

Daily reminder that Bomber Harris and Gordon posting have been wiped out because of LOCAL POLITICS.

Ive only just seen it and I can tell it's a forced shit meme. probably on par with le oaths void meme in terms of gayness

THEY'VE FOUND US LADS

SCARPER

Nothing wrong with Harris but spamming is too much

GSOGM isn't funny anymore. The normies got to him.

THAT DUMB FUCKING CUNT

You're only saying that because you're part of the hobbyist playpen Joe is talking about tbh.

No one cares about your fucking zio-matrix get over it

who cares? Holla Forums is unlisted. they'll probably google it then find nothing, then just leave

At least he wasn't more specific, there's still hope that they won't find us.

That’s religious persecution user.

This is what Autism looks like.

It is now lad

HOPE NOT HATE THINK WE AREN'T KEEPING IT LOCAL

archive.is/aMrl4

Said absolutely no poll ever.

Said absolutely no election result ever.

If you hate this country and it's people that much then I suggest you fuck off to greener pastures.

the first thing I get when I search for Holla Forums is 8ch.pl, so that will take the brunt of the normie damage. but they're a weird bunch of fucking weebs so they'll scare the normie away

Get out of your basement and ask any Brit irl what they think of miscegination. there's your answer lad

Spending a few nights in Helsinki then heading up north for 3 nights in a log cabin by a lake in the forest. Going to be bliss.

Peter Hitchens tried to warn us that we wouldn't be able to compete in general elections due to tribal voting.

Should have focused on Rochester and Strood, Clacton and South Thanet only.

Peter Hitchens is a pessimistic cuckold.

Daftie.

You're changing the argument lad. You said 99% of British people are happy to be "flooded" with wogs, when in fact opinion polling consistently shows somewhere around 80% of people want it lowered or stopping altogether.

…what's your point?

He's a boring old fart with no solutions.

lad you can find polls to support anything

I doubt they would know what the world means tbh

This is Brit/Pol/, lad.

Filtered c34546 tbh.

Not funny lad

WHAT FUTURE DO YOU CHOOSE, EH?

KEEPING IT LOCAL?

OR

DOWN SOME DEAD END ROAD WITH THE DAFTIES AND SADDOS?

You're really grasping if you think that polling doesn't reflect the true attitudes of the average Brit, I think maybe you just want to hate all Brits to justify your nihilism.

Conservacucks actually platformed on reducing immigration to 10's of thousands last General election (more fool those that believed them), it's also a time of tactical voting and is naturally dominated by the big two establishment parties. Despite that UKIP got 4million votes.

Also, if you didn't notice UKIP were elected to the EU parliament.

Also, if you didn't notice we've just voted to leave the EU, immigration being a massive reason why.

But no, I suppose that doesn't count for some reason and 99% of Brits just love all the immigration they're constantly talking about. Get out of your basement and ask people what they think of mass immigration, there's your answer.

Noice lad.

Thanks lad.

Praise from the OC master himself.

Chuffed tbh

I don't know how I'd feel about a skelton hugging me.

What I do know is it isn't local

nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0

Hitchens was right again lads

She should eat some burgers or something

which one shall I open and screenshot?

REMOVEKEBABREMOVEKEBAB

Holy fuck burn it with fire

Opium trade

There you go Lads.

Same lad, but I'm moving in less than a week so tidying all my shit up will be fun

What the fuck lad, your memes are shit btw

Literally local yourself lad.

Isn't he a Tory who likes Milo?

He called Theresa May the next Iron Lady.

Holy shit I never knew facebook was this much cancer.

Reminder that some of us are pure European and don't appreciate you mud bloods claiming to be British. 1 drop rule applies, if you have 0.01% nigger blood you have to go back to Africa

This is my £200 shit laptop lad.

I'm glad tbh

It keeps them away from here

Good luck enforcing that rule without a single elected councillor.

It doesn't matter how much it costs, if you've time to download some book you've time to download and install windows 7.

I haven't seen this before.

thesun.co.uk/news/1774081/hillary-clinton-parkinsons-theory-emerges-as-top-official-makes-shocking-claim-911-collapse-was-caused-by-the-devastating-disorder/

We've entered new territory lad.

Good luck getting your local community to vote for your party.

I'm sure they will love you.

Fucking kids

True enough, I actually spent 2 years of afternoons accumulating my military history e-book collection, they're all hand searched from individual bibliographies.

jesus.. her campaign is getting shredded to pieces..

Is Hillary even going to be alive for the debates?

FUCK SAKE

This twat surrendered to the normies, he was meant to make normies come over to slightly edgy but funny memes but I guess the likes were too much

LADS

WHAT

I'M BORED

Sleep tbh.

I can't tbh

Read Troop Leader by Bill Bellamy

4.75% done, lads

Do any of you lads know Peter Hitchens' email address? I saw a screencap of an email someone sent him but I didn't catch the address.

express.co.uk/news/uk/710301/Fears-Scottish-government-huge-cuts-pay-expensive-policies

'ave a cheeky wank then a cuppa chocca you'll be right as rain lad

This 1000x tbh.

Hey bongs, foreigner here, but what do you pals think about this british politician?

ZIMBABWE

wew

The Joe pill is the bitterest pill

You're right, the only important thing about nationalism is memes

Good luck installing ethnic nationalism without a single elected councillor.

>He thinks REAL politics is a meme.

Jesus christ

Ignore the non-local posters, stop giving them You's.

Turns me on tbh

MUMMY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEE

Well he wouldn't want to catch leftism now would he?

yeah I'm sure NA could overthrow the government lad

I fucking love the response NA faggots have after they tell you local politics doesn't do anything and you mention UKIP and Brexit, they just sperg out and go

Autism is powerful lad.

They could hold one airport/train station to ransom by squatting in the lost luggage section.

I've worked with people in advertising, they're so fucking obsessed with equality in filming but I didn't know they would stoop this low

who /== MUMMY FUCKING SAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE ==/ here

I think I found a good yank, bit LARPy but not bad.

Night lads

that thumbnail looks dodgey

NOTHING ILLEGAL HAS BEEN POSTED

Based William Luther Pierce tbh

She looks older than 23 too. Fucking disgusting.

Brother John has gone off the rails…

107th for boipucci.

AAAAAAAAAAHHH BURN IT ALL

He is what Trump should be

never ever forget

Love how you think what you're greentexting is somehow rediculous.

Why on earth would we get a mandate to power and election coverage when we could be could be getting in confrontations with antifa/police/Muslims, or droning on to a club of converted nationalists about deep concepts the British people don't care about?

Only a good 1-2% of the population has to be involved in a rebellion, historically at least. It's probably even less now that there are billions more people. Also, the muslims would probably help, so that's like another 6 million people in your country willing to give a hand. :^)

It really is that easy to solve the crisis. Beat them with sticks and they leave.

Kek, what a whore.

this isn't the rebellion anyone here wants lad

Are you racist lad?

[email protected]/* */ tbh lad.

in greggs lad

The trick is to get them rioting around vulnerable parts of England while the proper revolution is going on. Command structure of British government and military wont be very effective fighting a rebellion when their precious mudskins are ransacking their headquarters.

BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM POWER
telegraph.co.uk/history/9653497/British-have-invaded-nine-out-of-ten-countries-so-look-out-Luxembourg.html

BAZINGA

Lad…

Lad

Fucking hell how much leafleting will that take?

Leafleting will get us into parliament one day then we can retake it when we have the country on our side.

Hotwheels?

wew
lads

You must be tired to think this belonged on brit/pol/. Go to sleep.

It's the graveyard shift, lad.

Well, women are retarded.

Yeah they are tbh

Really makes you think.

Is the Empire local?

Completely

How would we make sure your daughter doesnt fuck a nigger?

kek

How do I get my baby to sleep lads

Still waiting for you to Brexit, pussies.

Anyone else lost interest in Gordon completely?

Dear god yes

absinthe

last time I checked he's come to the conclusion he's a lolcow

Never cared about him to begin with.

Grandpa said a small bit of whiskey works

Still waiting for you to elect trump

I only have gin

Lol I made that gif for halfchan pol about 4 years ago.
Hello old friend

Alcohol is alcohol lad.

My mum gave me Vodka as a baby and I turned out fine.

Claims the guy posting on Holla Forums at 3am

Fuck that was a while ago. How old is it? Also good luck with the sleeping thing.

wew when did brit/pol/ get so cancerous? Oh wait. It was always this way. #beadyeyes

Yes that was the joke.

Sorry lad it's late, I'm tired.

IS THIS THE END OF THE FEMALE?
bbc.co.uk/news/health-37337215

draino and bleach lad

SOME OF YOU ARE ALRIGHT DON'T BE IN BRITAIN TOMORROW

Finally, we can genocide females and have peace on Earth.

No you pouf.

You kids are memes

If her open palms dont have dark lines and her nipples are pink, then she's white.

I am a meme though

Lips usually closely match nips. Remember that.

But lipstick can fuck this indicator into irrelevance

Shes look very mystery meat-ish.

DNA testing is always a good route even if a person does look white.

When I see her I first think:
-Swarthy
-Mixed looking
-Nig lips
-wide nose

Probably mostly white but there is no 'mostly white'. You are either white or you are not.

I'll shit on you for as long I like, until you get actual fucking gun rights faggots, you can't even own a Tavor lmao

fuck off back to /k/ you autistic faggot
talk hard about guns when you can have mags with more than 10 rounds in them

TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

Morning lads

what the fuck

Told my Dad he's a boomer and that's why none of our value will ever match and he got pissed off like i'd just called him old and told me that he was born in 1960 and the war had been over for "20 years" by the time he was born, and that my head is filled with nonsense from the internet.

British Muslim's hijab 'set on fire' on New York's Fifth Avenue
archive.is/fn1Wr

Shame they don't have Bonfire Night over there. He might have done a proper job otherwise with the regular practice.

Also,

Isn't "dentist from Glasgow" a slang term for a lad who comes at you with one of these?

Even with a female PM, they never stop complaining about 'oppression'.

Why do we scratch ourselves in the face when we're lying, lads? Seems kind of retarded tbh

Isn't wearing whatever you want supporting women's right to do that? wew. Then again I am sure there are some jobs where women are forced to wear heels, but why would you get that job then? wew

Corbyn Campaign Threaten To Pull Out Of Sky News Debate Over Audience Balance ‘Concerns’
archive.is/UJxhV

Topkek. They didn't seem to give a toss when Nige raised the issue of the audience whenever he was in a debate.

Debate's on tonight at 8 on Sky, in case anyone's interested.

Why do women wear heels like this? They're covering up the best parts.

#freethetoes

Made me cringe but apart from that pretty funny tbh.

Also why does it say Hijab when the first thing she felt on fire was her shirt?

==European judges order UK to pay terrorist who helped the failed July 21 bombers£13,600 'because his human rights were breached'
Ismail Abdurahman argued he had been denied right to fair trial==

archive.is/TfjRo

Thanks for fighting our fight for us, Junkie boy.

LOCAL

Morning lads

Boston is surprisingly comfy for a town of it's size tbh fams.

Good morning local lads

here's one lad

What do you do lad?

Heels are a footfags worse nightmare, they don't just obscure the feet but also damage them.

Honestlu I am a big fan of flats, especially when a woman pops the heel and dangles them.

Morning

Now that was retarded, wasn't it?

If you absolutely can't take the day off, put down the beer, eat a ton of food and water. 2 litres

BE GONE CUCK

Much less mood ruining to see a black family than some mixed nonsense.

Rupert Murdoch hurt by 'closeness' of Wendi Deng and Tony Blair, editor reveals

HAGGISED BY THE BIG SCOTTISH BULL

archive.is/GSVT5

Tippity toppity kek.

Thanks m8bud

Film industry. In at 7am for 12 hours minimum

This tbh, I don't know why flats are so hot but those black ones that waitresses wear get me going something fierce. Side cutouts and toe cleavage pointed black flats are an instant boner.

It's too late, I'm going to have to lay low. Luckily the roads are barren at 6am so that's not a problem, but sitting down at the coffe table at 10am still drunk but becoming hungover is hell.

Yup

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

BLEACHED

NIGE WILL BE ON IN A FEW MOMENTS, LADS

BACK IN THE HEART OF ENEMY TERRITORY

Nige should start a twitch stream

Even a kike with all the wealth and power of the global media behind him can't keep his wife away from the BIG ANGLO COCK.

Isn't Murdoch an anglo?

Blonde, tanned waitress. Hair tied back, white shirt and black trousers, with her feet bare in black flats

Great look

Fairly sure Murdoch had Jewish ancestry but there's nothing on (((wikipedia))) about it. He's a taig on his mother's side though.

Followed by Marine Le Pen

Murdoch's not Jewish

ARE NIGE

NIGE IS ON

A LOT MORE REFERENDUMS TO LOOK FORWARD TO

HM'S GOVERNMENT SHOULD GET ON WITH IT

F A N A T I C

God I hate this foreign cunts face so much

Are Marine

Off time

I don't think he understands his own metaphor, tbh.

French is an ugly language tbh, Italian would suit them better.

FREXIT

Nige speaks again at 10:43

TAIGS FUCK OFF

Dubs, where does he speak?

Also lads, took my morning shit. Still stinks to high heaven but now I have a secret weapon. Air Freshener

Here lad

tbh lads I think Norn only voted remain because they were worried about the taigs across the border chimping out again.

There's no excuse for treason lad.

I turn it on and they're already talking about punishing countries in the EU who are reluctant to take in refugees. Mate fuck the EU, I'm so glad we're leaving it. This is what remainers voted to remain a part of.

Needless to say I don't speak to that lad anymore, he's a twat.

My nigger. Man of high taste.

Is he civic?

Shakespeare anniversary: Britain's first all-black Hamlet
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37331026
The first all-black production of Hamlet in Britain is being performed as part of the Shakespeare 400 anniversary celebration.

He went civic, that probably brainwashed him.

TO BE OR NATS TO BE, MUHFUGGAS
THAT WAS WHAT I WUZ AXING

I'm not surprised.

That's enough beeboid cancer for one day

Owen Smith 'would consider rejoining EU' if PM
archive.is/yTyhe

UNELECTABLE

Imagine the fucking uproar if someone decided to do Othello with a white man as Othello.

They wouldn't have us back anyway

Can't wait for Corbyn to wipe the floor with that dork and Labour's unelectable for 10 years

wat

why don't they ever do anything different than inserting nig nogs into these things, doesn't seem very 'diverse' tbh

Corbyn unintentionally helps us so much that it feels like he's on our side sometimes.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

The United Kingdom of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Don't want Canada or Australia tbh

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/eu-facing-an-existential-threat-in-the-wake-of-brexit-jean-claud/

Oh good we can trade our pakis for their chinks

I'd rather have chinks then pakis, at least I can shag some chink girls. Pakis repulse me in every way possible. The way they look, sight. They way they talk, sound. The way they smell, taste. The way they're always so disgustingly fat or unclean, leaving their pajeet shit everywhere they go, touch.

Full casting announced for Grease at Curve, Leicester
whatsonstage.com/leicester-theatre/news/full-cast-announced-grease-curve-theatre_41761.html

WHITE FEMALE BLACK MALE EVERY FUCKING TIME.

After the purge, the world's anglo-saxon population should be re-concentrated in our traditional territories of Britain, Ireland and Angevin France. The sheer distance between our nations has diluted our identity as a race tbh.

We cannot afford a nation so heavily divided by false identities like Canadian, Australian and New Zealander. We must be united with one British identity to truly prosper as a people imho.

People who feel the need to fill up diversity quotas should be shot

Their control's breaking down tbh. Just wait until Trump wins, we're coming close to the total collapse of the PC narrative.

No lad, we're not making that mistake again. Diluted blood leads to diluted loyalties like French Canadians and Muh Heritage Americans.

We'd have to deport all the leftover frogs in those territories, build and wall and resettle our own people with our own wives.

It is a literal left wing theatrical practise called "racial-blind casting". It is literally for trolling right wingers.

These producers/directors should be targetted and attacked.

I'm conflicted over Canada, tbh.

‘Feminist’ Trudeau under attack for attending gender-segregated event at Ottawa mosque
archive.is/UTsKC

The cuckery runs deep there.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3783356/Terror-EasyJet-flight-migrant-deported-Venice-screams-Allahu-Akbar-29-times-death-coming-17-times-die-nine-times-shocking-two-hour-frenzy.html

He sounds like an autistic pokemon.

This is why spreading an empire so thin is a bad idea. Distance hastens the rot and disunity.

Is this your first day on Holla Forums? You'd better get used to LARPing lad, especially around the Americans and their "God-Emperor".

I interact with the colonies more than Scotland or Norn tbh. Never been to either. Kingdom of Elmet when?

"EU faces a 'battle for survival' warns President Juncker as he points to murder of Polish man in Britain as an example of what happens when nationalism is allowed to fester" - archive.is/16Nqb

Someone should've knocked the cunt out and be done with it. Fuck human rights.

But I'm sure when Poles violently assault people in the UK that's just me being a racist bigot for noticing.

r-e-l-i-g-i-o-n o-f p-e-a-c-e

redpill me on hedgehogs. friendly rodents or garden jews?

They're adorable little cute things. Going extinct because of farming I think tho.

Friendly rodents user,

they're shy AF and spend a lot of time eating pests like slugs.

Sad thing is conventional slug pellets kill them, as they ingest the dying slugs and then die from the poison themselves.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
they keep pushing back our Niges speech time, can they just fuck off already.

Woah just looked it up.

We went form 36,000,000 in 1950 to less than 1,000,000 today.

I hate modern life ;_;

Also dying because they can't move around easily. They like to roam around a lot at night, but everything is fenced off.

Leave a small hedgehog sized hole in the fence or under the fence between your garden and your neighbors garden user. It's the local thing to do.

Underrated mascot of the English garden and we should put more rffort in preventing their extinction from these isles

Jesus, didn't realise it was that bad.

They're cute little guys, but some times it gets a bit troublesome on the allotment when I want to trim the grass or when I'm driving up there. Never had any problems with them otherwise.

Most of the Scots and Northern Irish consider themselves, at least to some degree, British. The colonials on the other hand rarely consider themselves British since the costs of physical distance has lead to political independence and a separate national identity.

Even if we were reunited as one nation, can you imagine Australian and Canadian MPs getting on a plane to London and back every week to lobby for laws relevant to their constituents that probably aren't relevant to the rest of the nation several thousand miles away. Maintaining regional parliaments rather than one united parliament also risks secession and disunity again.

Uniting these distant territories under one flag and government is a logistical nightmare even in the modern era.

We should maintain close ties and discourage our colonisation via pajeet/chinchan and pakis

It was the lack of a parliament that started rebellion in the first place.

But the exact arguments can be made for the Scottish MPs.

We can just use the internet and livestreaming these days. Infrastructure is much better.

Besides, nothing wrong with autonomy for CANZUK but one overall military and foreign policy.

Military policy is usually geographically specific so is foreign policy.

Thanks lads, I've got a family of hedgehogs in my garden and feared they were up to no good. I use slug traps rather than poison anyway but I'll ask my neighbours not to put poisons down

It is within one country too.

I fucking hate slugs, we've been putting down pellets in our garden, the bastards just keep coming and dying. I've lost count. There must be a method better than poison to tell them to fuck off.

Hedgehogs are little legends lad. I stood on one bare footed as a kid tbh

LAD

Those aren't slugs that's the local antifa coming to bash your head in

When I get a cottage in the English countryside I'm going to get a greenhouse and little fenced off area to preserve all these English animals so they don't die out. ;_;

Still has to vary for each country. We don't have strained relations with Indonesia while Australia does form proximity. No way we're going to get the Aussies to start playing nice and at the same time it isn't worth risking our standing with the Indonesian government over Australia's squabble.

I'll bash your head in you wanker.

I'm bored now of these cucks just give nige a 1 hour slot to beat them down.

Fuck off ttpw, you've been banned now piss off.

Traps lad (not that kind). cut a 2 litre bottle in half and put the bottom half in a hole so the rim is at ground level. Fill it with Guinness and the slugs go in and drown in booze. This year has been really terrible for slugs though. My lettuces got fucking raped.

Killing hedgehogs is a crime lad

Tbh if Indonesia is letting their people go to Australia illegally on boats we should back Australia.\

You ever tried those organic slug pellets, they protected my mums allotment cabbages pretty well this year.

Manfred webber = cuck.

How and why, they're half way around the world and taking care of it fine. No point killing our relations so the Aussies can have our moral support.

So lads, apparently misoginy could be made into a hate crime.

How do you lads feel about May's war on banter?

Because Australia is British lad

What about misandry?

Yes all those quintessentially British Chinese and British Afghans and British Pakis and British Lebanese Australians.

No such thing.

More like the majority literal British people you thick cunt

You're such a cunt.

Cheeky cunt, let's get you down to the station.

Which is still a shit reason to have a unified foriegn policy.

Their interests are our interests. Unity among the diaspora is crucial for this century.

I don't mean to sound like a neckbeard but i'm so fucking fed up with this culture of worshipping vaginas and putting cunting females on a pedestal. If I hear one more stupid bitch complain about 'oppreshun' i'm going to kick her in the throat. Women have every perk of having a twat given to them on a silver plate as well as having every single opportunity men do now.

Vent over

If you've got nothing constructive to say. Ok then.

i agree tbh lad

Right back at you buddy.

Yes but our interests arn't external all our respective nations problems are ,mostly internal. Which isn't going to be fixed by a united foriegn or military policy.

Here's an idea lad

Shouldn't be too harsh on this lad it's just his eternal anglo genes coming through.

Can understand and empathise, lad. Uni was an absolute torture whenever I had to do groupwork with girls.

Funnny how if you mentioned this outside of brit/pol/, you'd probably be drowned in a deluge of "lel MGTOW", "le MRA Jew face" and all.

Sorry we have no real unified external interests outside of trade. I bet you even free movement would be shot down in one of the respective parliaments.

Any chance you could upload some of that?

I'm at an age where most of my friends are married and I am too but my wife still has a couple of single friends, holy shit mate they get so much worse "Why aren't there any good men anymore?", etc once they hit about 30 they start to realize that just having a vagina isn't going to cut it anymore, they are starting to head down hill while men are just coming to their prime, so they start to panic their favorite thing to moan about is the young girls that go to the clubs they attend, they bitch about how their all little sluts trying to get attention when that's exactly what these older girls used to do and wish they could.

ARE CABINET

It's a damn shame when you're actually heaving a sigh of relief that it's not 50-50 men and women, tbh.

nice

Boris looks a little worse for wear there.

What workplace insists that the titted jews must wear heels?

It's so obvious that more or less all western women need the hardest of smacks to their mouths.

They won't stop pushing the limits. They won't stop feeding like parasites. They won't stop whingeing and they won't stop projecting their own malignancy.

The sooner men are allowed to smack the stupid bitches the better: fear is the only language they can understand. Failing this, they will simply continue their descent into the deepest possible reaches of insanity and squealing narcissism.

How do any young men like females? I simply don't see how that's possible, given that more or less all young men will have had similar experiences to me and made similar observations.

You write like a retard and you think like one too. The unification of our foreign policies are essential with economic and military unity. It is natural that nations should come together. Unification of interest was the norm during our most prosperous period of history but you would have us relegated to a mere global power when instead we could be a superpower with more land mass than any other nation on Earth and a population comparable to the united states.

Fuck off Johnny Foreigner. Yes, we killed your grandad. No, we aren't sorry. Get out of our threads.

Hook up culture because you can't bear the feral hags women have become.

Top kek, what a bunch of proper shitlords.

The amount of manspreading in that photo is disgusting. Also, Mummy's legs look absolutely fantastic

I'm a manlet and I ban the eternal lanklet mimicking device from my dildo mine.

Thread #

2:^)2
2:^)2

Filtered.

Yeah, it's nice to see. At least Priti Patel doesn't seem to be actively undermining the country.

I'll see if I can find the Shadow Cabinet for a comparison.

Probably the partying and drinking he does as Foreign Sec.

I don't know how he manages the windswept look all the time. Must be the shampoo.

The problem is the young men buying into rubbish like this and shilling for it.

But few people engage in 'hook up culture'.
They aren't even attractive as one night stands, which is a pretty repulsive phenomenon anyway. What could be weirder/filthier than putting your dick in some sweaty, slutty, retarded stranger's hole?

I would force Priti Patel to shit into an Asda bag and I'd spend my days inhaling her curry dump lad. What a sexy cunt she really is. I'd gobble her little brown minge.

Yes lets leave one supranational body to form another. It wasn't unification of our interests either it was dictation of Englands interests.

From what I've seen in London hook up culture is alive and well. Collect mobile numbers then see what you can hit if not that there's always an app. I have no idea why people do it just looking for sexual release it could be as entirely selfish as that at the end of the day.

This is what I meant to say only i'm a bit stupid and ineloquent.

I get quite a bit of attention from females but if I'm honest, whenever I reciprocate even slightly I regret it in a matter of days. They're toxic and thrive on their victim complexes. This is what feminism has done, instead of 'empowering' them it's made them thick and vapid, constantly seeking validation for their own existence because their biological meaning has been stripped away from them.

Haven't got time for them tbh. Wish my brain would recognise this instead of listening to my benis.

Buying into what? Women being total retards? That's just self-evident.
Or do you mean buying into encouraging their idiocy in the hopes of finding a loyal one?

OUCH NO BULLIES GET OF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A lot of people engage in it, it's only the few who enjoy it.

Na your dick is going to drag you around till your mid 50's mate.

They won't, they'll google up 'Holla Forums' and be redirected to .pl nothing to worry 'bout.

I hope.. ._.

(checked)
Buying into their feminist cause and seeing it as a legitimate thing to fight for.

hmmmmmm, I wonder where this illiterate is from? In what war did we melt his grandad? Dresden? 1812? The Great Banter War?

I thought they only ever do that in the vain attempt to get pussy.

Do they though?
I don't really keep up with normies that much these days, but my observation was that it was always a few slags and lads engaging in this behaviour…and maybe some of the more feckless students. Whatever. They're all fucking scum.

I'd wager around 4 out of 10 do that only to impress the minges and fail spectacularly, of course.

The rest are true believers, judging from my experiences in uni, the workplace, and interactions with normalfags.

BASED GNOMEO AND JULIET

In my own experience it is relatively rare but it depends on friendship groups etc. Most lads pretend that they're a Lothario when they've had very few intimate experiences of that nature. Seems entirely unmeasureable tbqh.

Just watched Norbit. Was brilliant.

I can't support that.

Are they as hard as women to deprogram though, I would have though not having a stake in the lie would allow them to be more open to evidence to the contrary.

There are misogynists in this thread

GET OUT LOSER

Wasn't there that study that showed by the mid twenties the average women had twice as many partners as the average man.

Most engage in it, it's just a handful of vocal retards who let everyone know about it. Majority don't really talk about it in the open because of different reasons, they feel a sort of shame about the act, they get second hand embarrassment when they see others bragging about it or normies are evolving and they really do have some self awareness and realise some things are meant to be kept private.

Times are a-changing and hook up culture is hitting a decline, most PUA sites these days talk about the possibility of a race war.

They don't belong as clergy either and the real "miso" against women is encouraging them in careers outside the home as would be the normal expectation for encouraging men.

They're easier to deprogram, definitely, but it needs to happen via a rude, hard awakening. I've seen a few cases where the lad goes from rabid feminist to hardcore traditionalist, but mostly only after a betrayal by one of their 'goddesses'.

Seriously chaps how do we fix females?

That is outright bizarre what has Holla Forums done?

Sowed the seeds for a race war clearly.

Deporting all non-whites and most non-Britons would cut London's population in half and crash house prices to the point that people will actually buy the fucking things to live in. We can rebuild our green belt. Seperate the old towns consumed by the capital. Knock down ugly post-war bollock buildings. Cut pollution. Keep things even more local.

wtf I hate nationalism now

We marry Chinks, then white women through intense jealousy either marry a bunch of niggers, but when they realise that's a huge mistake they'll start to look at themselves and how to emulate chink women to become better women and wives themselves. Either that or we just go gay.

I think most men have an idealised image of women that's slowly destroyed the more you interact with them.

But through PUA sites, I'm not even sure where the crossover in our ideology and theirs is.

Bad civic, bad. Off with you already.

PMQs is on right now, in case anyone cares for it.

filmon.com/tv/bbc-parliament

Actions taken against globalism will fix things because putting sovereignty or trust, the power of life or death, in far away places demeans and feminises the immediate environment. Seriously.

Based Davis

newstatesman.com/politics/2012/12/david-davies-mp-im-not-bigoted-i-punched-gay-man

Wouldn't it also crash our economy as the labour pool contracts massively, or is that when we start importing non-cucked actual Aussies and Canucks.

Any of you lads live in Duncan's constituency? Was thinking it would be a laugh if he suddenly received lots of letters all of which are just pictures of Nigel's smug face

Don't like how he seems to be waffling on pushing for Article 50 against the wishes of his boss, though. There was that question of whether we would be going back to the dark blue, non-cucked UK passports, and he just brushed it off without showing he understood the symbolism of such a gesture.

I just hope he doesn't settle for a compromise.

Soft times make soft people.

It's a shitehole lad

Our unemployed will be forced to do the jobs the immigrants did. Further, the contraction of supply in the labour market will be marked by a contraction of demand which will help insulate us from the effects. The fact that our immigrants are in their own ghettos also helps massively.

Sadly this is true. I sometimes wonder if i'd be more alpha and confident had I been born into a lower class family instead of a cushy middle class Surrey home.

Because the majority of kids aren't above average intelligence.

Watching it now on bbc2, christ this grammar schools shite. Labour really are wankers. If I had the chance to a grammar school I'd have been better off sooner rather than having to write off my secondary school as the comprehensive was complete socialist wank. Then start again when I left retaking GCSE's Alevels then finally a law degree.

PMQs is really shit these days. I miss Dave

The only good years of comps are the last two because all the shit munchers leave and you can actually do well without being bullied for it.

Really showing off their best there.

That's a good point.

Soft times never last, everyones mettle gets tested eventually.

I think schools are just worried all their smart kids are going to start going to grammars and their shite comps are going to suffer in test scores.

Not at schools in London mate, they keep them all the same otherwise it'd be "London school disproportionately fails minority students."

Is this what the race war will be like lads?

vmashup.com/hXVHPkZS

HOLOCAUST REMEMBER THE 6GORILLION

Sounds like you speak from experience, sorry you had to experience diversity like that lad. There was literally one black kid in my year at school kek

FUCK THE SNP
THEY GOT 53 MPs ELECTED WITH 1.5MILLION
VOTES
UKIP GOT 4 MILLION VOTES AND 1 MP

THE SNP ARE SUCH ARROGANT WANKERS

FUCKING UPPITY JOCK SNP REEEE

Don't worry lad, with the new constituency lines they might lose 6 seats

Too right fam, traitors should be hung

BOUGHT AND SOLD FOR JEWISH GOLD WHAT A PARCEL OF ROGUES IN A NATION

It's not like keeping them inside school till sixteen was doing anything, it would have been more productive to let them go at 14 and have them in jail by 16. Raising leaving age to 18 is the dumbest idea I've heard.

9 YEAR OLD MOHAMMED

SYRIAN REFUGEES

9 YEAR OLD MOHAMMAD

WEW
E
W

kek

It's like IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR but in old people speak.

Lucy Tidy snatch Frazer speaking

Literally what are you doing?

Been to the gym lads. My muscles are getting quite big tbh. I'm ready to smash some bullies.

ah right, pmq's. Forgive me lad.

No you're not.

About to head off to the gym after my green and pleasant walk and a bacon sarnie tbh. Been in Greece for 8 days so been slacking a bit.

Labour is a mess, labour's a waste. Labour's a big fat mistake

aye right post pics or you're bullshitting fam

I'm not him lad. I can actually see my penis.

Gonna get back into my own lifting tbh

smdh lads

What's it take for the Scots to reclaim their country from the Jock party? They used to produce some of the most ardent British-ists and imperialists during the heyday of the Empire.

Scotland was doing great during industrialisation but after it all went away the land went back to being destitute and people starting to flirt with socialism.

Throw devolution into the mix and you have a poor land which has had all but one of its roots to the British crown cut off and it's not surprising there's a lack of British patriots in scotland

It takes us lad. Local action not national action tbh

Based xeno standing up for Christianity

All the good Scots left during those days. Either to England or the world.

All that is left is the dregs

Link what you're watching. I'm feeling masochistic today.

PMQs bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

If this ends up as a counter protest ANTIFA chant when NA go on parade, they'll never leave us alone.

NA should use it to get their shit together tbh, even if under a different name smdh

My Nan put down a bunch of deatomaceous earth and it worked a treat, and once it's done its job you can eat the rest of the bucket.

They're hopeless. An organisation is only as good as the people in it and the people in NA are low tier thugs who are high on heroin and memes

LEAVE SLUGS ALONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nah just memes lad, they took them too far and fell for the white nationalism meme

It's a mystery whether they have kek's blessing

Sorry, Donald.

I've heard rumours that a fair few of their members/leaders Benji are druggies

Hillary basically won tbh

Jesus christ your no-gunz faggotry is literally screaming at me. Fucking Britcucks don't even know the Tavor runs with Ar mags. I just need to pop 'em and there we go.

Fucking kek

All hillary has to do is chop off her leg to stop the gangrene! Sorry, Donald.

I JUST PUT £200 ON TRUMP REEE

wtf i loved hillary now

WTF I hate trump now.

Most members are anti drugs but Benji does seem a bit too wacky for it to be entirel powered by autism tbh

FUCKING KEK

Since we're getting onto Hillary, anyone else heard the exoskeleton malfunctioning angle?

It's a leaf lad.

Price?

Why have they forsaken me?

I thought it was a Dundee dentist

No Glasgow has the "glasgow kiss" which is a punch in the face

this is correct

NORRR!

Glasgow kiss is a headbut lad

tbh we kind of do deserve extinction

Well it's not as bad as a Dundee Shower

She's already dead lad.

Lad…

Went to check and it turns out my account needs verifying. For Betfair you need to send in your passport, a bank statement, and certain parts of your credit card. Seems a bit dodgy actually tbh.

Judge not lest yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee be judged

Sounds like they're going to round up everyone who betted on Trump.

Doesn't matter. We're all already on the . . .

DATABASE

BASED KANO TBH LADS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE BEING A BOOTLICKER TOO SO AWESOME

AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM

I wish I knew what my ID number was, here's hoping for dubs.

L-lads

These are dubs

No these are

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lad…..

What do lads

Bukkake party?

Cum on them lad or run out swinging your stiffy at them with your hands behind your head

Lads I think I actually met a tranny for the first time today

Phwoar lad you lucky bastard. Was she fit?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/man-arrested-after-pregnant-woman-loses-baby-in-racially-motivat/

Man arrested after pregnant woman loses baby in 'racially-motivated attack' outside Co-op store

Brutal, if it's true.

Is he the antithesis to the Joe Pill?

No. But she was cute. I am almost 100% certain she's a real girl. She just wanted other people to call her a guy. No way it's a real guy. I doubt it's even due to having too much female hormone, I mean, look at Gordon, even without testosterone he still looks male. This person had long lashes and just a general face structure that looks female. And "he" was mistaken for a female by another person(by everyone probably, but only one person refered to him as a girl which she then "corrected"). Had a strange attraction to her. Started dreaming about saving her from the deluded tranny hell tbh.

Labour's collapse is the sign we need. Without them, the Tories have no real credible reason to be elected - their entire mantra since the 70s has been "it's us our Labour".

Lads, it's time for thew new parties to rise. A Patriotic Party to capture the white working class vote and the high conservative vote. These are two groups who are disaffected with present policy and both who are either eager to or apathetic towards a new arrangement which takes big business and internationalist interests out of politics and seeks the re-industrialisation of our country and the reimposition of protectionist to ensure jobs are possible for as many as possible - the realignment of Britain to use its massive technological and human capital to fire new industries which we have neglected to develop thus far. All while moving to reduce migration and work against social and moral decay.

A National Conservative party, though I'm not sure if that name would stick with all the antifa plebes screaming that anything prefaced with National is somehow fascist.

The antithesis to Joe Owens is Owen Jones.

Call it "Prosperity". One word like all the trendy fucks are doing. Colours of red and gold because we stand for prosperity of blood and money tbh

More EU shit
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37359196

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Same with britpol amirite ))))

What does Africa have to do with the EU?

There are loads of girls on dating sites that look like traps, but I don't want to ask them, because I really don't want to bully them if they're actually female.

If Trump gets in, the EU army will probably go ahead. A weakened NATO and more terrorist attacks would be a 'good'
catalyst for it.

The entirety of the world is fucking cancerous.

So you'd want a real trap?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37353825
BASED NI

No, I'm just curious as to whether my sort of trap detector mechanisms are working.

(WEW)

Reminder to ID+ filter trapposter/harrisposter/barthposter/neetposter etc

Filtered.

I can smash bullies AND see my dick. As long as I move my tummy out of the way with my hands tbh

That's how you know it's tripe.

Do you touch your man boobs when you masturbate and pretend it's woman boobies?

Well some pass really well, but so what? They will never be a real female. smh.

Do we want to succumb to that, though? I think a lot of our electorate (or the demographics Natcons would target) would find it refreshing to have a political party which wasn't patronising.

Anyway, I was actually getting LARPy and thinking about symbolism and party colours. Red and gold is striking, but people may conflate it with Labour and Commies, since those colours are their choice. Maybe they could work if we were to make it very visible we were not of those camps, though. As for political symbolism, I was thinking a few things. A trident (British naval power and revivalism for the lost empire) or a hoplite helmet (helm of Britannia, symbol of our patriotic and unabashedly marshal inclinations) came to mind. A lion seems a bit cliche, I considered it earlier.

No. Pretty disgusted by them tbh

SHALOM LADS

LET'S LEARN HEBREW TOGETHER!

MUMMY MUMMY MAKE ME CUMMY

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

hebrew is a cute language

Why are you so mean to GSOGM lads?

He's pro-Brit/pol/ and has supported our memes and propaganda within his large public platform

smh tbh

OP Winston

Project Winston

Former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill is regarded highly by the British public.

But what few of them know is how redpilled he was on racial issues.

We suggest that to tie-in with the new £5 note bearing his face, we leak these quotes into the public sphere.

The best way to do that might be to create a fake sockpuppet campaign to get the note banned for being 'racist'. Create a hashtag on twitter demanding the note is removed from circulation.

This will actually result in greater attention being paid to the story, and as a result - to Churchills based views.

'What Churchill said about Britain's immigrants'

"'Problems wh. will arise if many coloured people settle here. Are we to saddle ourselves with colour problems in UK? Attracted by Welfare State. Public opinion in UK won't tolerate it once it gets beyond certain limits."

theguardian.com/uk/2007/aug/05/race.past

Churchill certainly believed in racial hierarchies and eugenics, says John Charmley, author of Churchill: The End of Glory. In Churchill's view, white protestant Christians were at the top, above white Catholics, while Indians were higher than Africans, he adds. "Churchill saw himself and Britain as being the winners in a social Darwinian hierarchy."

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29701767

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world."

snopes.com/politics/quotes/churchillislam.asp

*unzips pants*

*mummy has bought you a nice warm lollipop!*

**make sure to suck it with all our might to get the sweet goo inside!*

BASED CHURCHILL

I honestly can't believe that supposedly "redpilled" faggots on this board took the lefty propaganda bait that he was "going to convert to Islam"

tfw thats me

He just lurks and steals our OC because he's a whore for normie likes.

Actually, a Hoplite helmet in the style of a Roman legionnaire helm could work. Gold and Red, but presented in such a martial vibe that there's no mistaking for commieshit.

They'd believe anything so long as it's anti-Anglo and pro-Jerry, tbh.

BASED AS FUCK

bazooble

Success breeds jealousy tbh

Jewish cunnies were made for the

BIG WHITE NEET DICK

No question about that. I imagine it must sting quite a bit to know that their last Kaiser was a conflicted man with deep Anglophilia.

WOW YOU'RE PRETTY COOL FOR A TEACHER!

THANKS FOR HELPING ME UNDERSTAND FEMALE ANATOMY!

COULD YOU SHOW ME MALE ANATOMY NOW? YOU'VE . . . WHETTED MY APPETITE!

Give me strength.

i'M OFF LADS. gONNA DO BENCH PRESSES THEN GO OUT TO BUY SWEETIES.

sHALOM cHAVERIM!

Does this make sense?

Should be none of them are black

Made me think of "is it cos I is black?".

Might be a little on the nose, might be a typo, who knows?

*none of them are black

Fucking illiterates

Another one of the rich girls with connections and nothing better to do.

archive.is/Hc8nk

Thank God.

It could be either, actually, depending on the context, since 'none' could mean both 'not one' or 'not any'. I do agree that 'none of them is' sounds a little grating on the ear, though.

I'd like to but I'm not sure how to cover myself properly.

The best way to do that might be to create a fake sockpuppet campaign to get the note banned for being 'racist'. Create a hashtag on twitter demanding the note is removed from circulation.

Quite a good idea. Exactly the sort of thing I can see the media picking up on

Why do staffies like to grab something and hold on to it?

Cause they were bred to bite shit and not let go?

Because they're

BULLIES

Made me kek for some reason you devlish lad.

They did that in fights? Is it such a good idea to just grab and hold?

Shit lad whats occurring - at least give me a region to avoid *sweating*

Best bet is get a bite sleeve and train the dog when it's okay and when it's not. How often and how long are you walking him/her?

IMPORTANT

Report: Most members of the public hold Right wing or extreme right wing views

order-order.com/2016/09/14/think-tank-claims-theres-no-progressive-majority-in-britain/

true

Ï don't have a dog, lad

LADS

Some of hybrid breed?

Nick Clegg is still alive?

Then what the fuck you on about hahaha I have staffies and don't have this issue with them but they are prone to wanting to tug, etc.

I just see a lot of videos of them hanging from ropes

What does Common Sense, Our Britain and Community mean?

Maybe they're hunting dogs and trained to work together to take down prey that's larger than any one of them.

Local issues for local people lad

Dont bother going down these dead end roads, talking about the ziomatrix, normal ordinary people dont care

They're more worried about waiting times at the doctors, thats how you win hearts and minds lad

Sure enough

that sounds illegal, lad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788968/Asylum-seeker-launched-sex-attack-woman-saved-deportation-MP-jailed-30-months.html

Asylum seeker who launched a sex attack on a woman after being saved from deportation by an MP is jailed for 30 months

just deport him for fuck's sake

And deport Stephen Williams and the 800 fools who signed the petition along with the pajeet as well.

Between the time they were bred and today bureaucracy has interposed itself, true.

Can't find anything on her background after digging around for about 10 minutes. She's a fantastic example of rank hypocrisy, though.

Leader of Black Lives Matter UK ‘blacked up’ and pretended to be ‘in the minstrels’
archive.is/QMo7G

Black Lives Matter activists say America’s justice system profits from racism. Are they right?
archive.is/rhyvX

What We Learned from Occupying our University
archive.is/mOboP

is it just a force of habit?

Here's an attempt at indulging my autism.

they don't call them gene stealers for nothing

If she's saying it while on anesthetic it means she wanted to get that out for a long time lad

No thanks, lads. We're not Greek or Roman. smh

Can't wait to trigger yanks with that pic

IS GREECE LOCAL?

IS ROME LOCAL?

vocaroo.com/i/s1xqGCHiIQKg

?

wtf i hate meat now

vocaroo.com/i/s1kODDatYHKH

wtf i love na now

When will mummy be back lads? I need to go and get sweeties before I die of thirst smdh

Trident, then?

Filtered

what about saxon stuff?

That's pretty cool tbh

Overused by German larpers who want to use Hitler aesthetics without actually being German and would be seen as English which would alienate other parts of the UK

Solid idea, but you need something which is memorable, easily drawable by followers/activists, and not immediately offputting to the guy on the street. All pre-Norman iconography seems (correct me if I'm wrong with shit) seems to fall short on those fronts.

Filtered.

Looks evil. And trident implies three things, right? Also. Did we ever use tridents? no bullies

BASED
smh tbqh

true

no celtic either, I guess

I have the best symbol but none of you are allowed to see it unless you meet up with me irl and we actually get something off the ground tbh

Based Harris tbh

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/jk-rowling-sells-her-luxury-yacht-for-15m-less-than-a-year-after/

Scotch remainer hag BTFO

tbh lads

Always thought these kinds of dragons looked gay tbh. No problem with two-legged dragons, but this one is way too front-loaded tbh

Something victorian?

Probably out of fear of the devilish Thames Squadron.

I think you mean "Richtignationalaktionspartei"

Hue

tbh laaaaads

Common Filth please leave
Never stop being surprised at how much of a mong that cunt is smh

Never really watched his videos tbh. What did he do?

SNP has the worst symbol

This isn't Canada lad.

this.

He thinks all white women have sex with dogs

Looks kind of cool tbh. I never liked UKIP's logo or colours. I get that purple and yellow is complementary colours but it's probably the worst complementary colour combination tbh.

Sounds like a fetish, lad. But that's it?

DUP have the best symbol

Looks like a noose, tbh.

Apparently UKIP colours encompass all three colours of the bigger parties, i.e. Labour Red, Tory Blue and LD/SNP Yellow.

That lion looks like it has Downs syndrome tbh

He's reiterating a nigger maymay but nigger mamays don't hurt us because we know deep down we're superior. Niggers get arse blasted easy because they know they're inferior tbh

Eitherway he should fuck off to /zoo/, I remember one video where he showed brit/pol/ tranny banter thinking it was unironic

That's how you know they're loyal, tbh.

Are they trying to scare and intimidate voters? smdh that shit is for saddos and dafties

nah i mean her mom's telling her to stop wanting the white dick: get blacked 'n shieeeet.
poor execution, i suppose.

Actually the more I think about it, the more that I love this symbol.

Here's it refined to remove jagged edges.

Ruling waves party tbh lads

smFUCKINGh

I like the BNP logo tbh

Wew lad

Experiment with changing the border colour

Why? I always thought it looked like shit tbh

FOREIGN BIGOTS OUT

Add an aegis behind, perhaps? Would complete the Britannia imagery.

oh shit! i ended up in subverted Holla Forums somehow.
my bad, sorry uuh, lads.

you mean the jewish one. She doesn't want those goyim seeds in her daughter

We believe you . . . for now

Kek, we must live on the same street.
STAMFORD
T
A
M
F
O
R
D

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/14/family-rotherham-girl-fled-country-abuse-asian-men-court-told

The family of a “lovely” 13-year-old girl who claims to have been groomed for sex by Asian men in Rotherham were so afraid of her alleged abusers that they moved to Spain after their complaints to the police, social services, their MP and the home secretary went unresolved, a court has heard.

Hearts are always nice. People like them. They have positive feelings in relation to hearts. And the British flag is the patriotic / nationalistic side of the things. Loving your own country and so on

And where was the father?

I'd like it more if it was just a heart. Why is it drawn that way? Because it's been wiped off and rediscovered? Either way, no point in such interpretive symbolism in a logo tbh. Need to be strong and obvious tbh

True, but it could make it more complex. Although I could do a thing where the trident tip is encircled by something which could be interpreted to be a shield.

Good call. Any of these stand out? (also, ignore jagged edge on bottom left. just fixed it after these renders)

Finn Gael best party

4.png

Also interesting note in the article

I googled it and came up with this. News to me.

Nah lad, I live in Ballymena. Pics related. Stamford looks very nice tho tbh

4 or 6

Damn it lad, I was going to find where you lived and suck your dick

waaaaaait a minute.

mom?

We can arrange it if I ever go to England tbh

order-order.com/2016/09/13/introducing-baroness-chakrabarti/

Why does she always look so bored/pissed off?

Alright lad, I'll keep that in mind

Maserati

Good spot lad. Tho I think the similarity isn't too strong.

Just realised I live in one of the area's that's going to effect Labour in the new boundary review. It's always been close between labour and tories here. I'd love to vote UKIP but I'll vote conservative in order to get labour out.

Don't really care for the trident idea tbh. The shape just looks off somehow

Based Tories

Made alterations to trident shape and added a shield. No idea if it works.

Why conservatives?

That looks pretty good. Think it might look better if it didn't touch the top and sides though tbh.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET WITH THE TIMES LAD ENOUGH ROMAN LARPING

Reference to the actual political 'ideology' of conservatism:

So nothing to do with the Conservative party, which is neoliberalism + liberalism clinging onto its old reputation.

Like this?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the hell has happened to this country?

HAHAHA BEEN SUCKING OFF A SMURF HAVE YOU LAD?

kek

o that kike junckers said he wants you faggots out of the EU today supposedly? So when are you invoking article 15 or whatever? do it now nigger

That was one of their jokes tbh,

Was getting rolls for a couple of us and i saw an ice cream van, hadn't had a slush in fucking yonks, fancied one but i forgot it turned your mouth whatever colour it is.

Don't do it lad.

Nationalists won't exist as a voting bloc if we vote tribally for the party that isn't Labour.

DON'T MAKE ME REGRET MY WORDS LAD

DON'T MAKE ME DO IT LAD

Do you lay bricks, lad?

electrician

They're called slush puppies, lad.

This, tbh

i.e. not a real labourer

HOLY FLIPPIN' SMEG

BLACK PEOPLE ARE CHIMPS

I WANT TO KILL ALL THE NIGGERS

- who?

Sound job tbh lad

That's nigel when he drinks american tequila

Never said i was a labourer lad, I'm on a site though.

Easier to just say Slush.

Why that must be Alex "Crush the Kikes, and Shoot the spooks" Jahans

AGJ

but it's wrong, lad

Make time go faster already. I just want to lose weight and unNEET myself, get a place to live and get a dog. And then I can lure a future girlfriend and wife with my dog. And then I'll marry Ginnie unless someone's already married her.

What are you going to do about it?

Jesus christ why would you want that lad, we have a small amount of time in this life.

I'll fight you outside tesco

I know it's alllarping but the electoral commission probably wouldn't allow you to use the word 'Conservative' in the name of any new party.

Sure, and I feel it moves too fast sometimes, but it's so boring to lose weight. And I need to do it before I do all the other things

Kinda apt that bongs will NEVER REPLY TO ME WHEN I ASK THIS

FUCK

lad

Because you write the same fucking bait everytime, you don't even name the article right lad, I'm not going to answer you if you don't even fucking know that,

Can you imagine being like, a red blooded American with 40 years military experience who stacked Gooks for sandbags in one of these meetings?

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/hurrah-for-the-house-of-commons-foreign-affairs-committee.html

Considering Peter is in the middle of writing a book about WW2, this seems like a tell that he's going to make an argument that will get him labelled a holocaust denier.

Guess he isn't getting any younger.

SO

WHEN

WILL

YOU

FUCKING WANKER

Can you all please get over this simpleton, please?
Local issues man may have a point, but hullo man does too.

I'm not going to say coca-cola, I'll call it coke as its easier.

SIMPLE SOLUTIONS FOR SIMPLE PEOPLE

Probably in a year.

Women simply don't belong anywhere near anything that is not a young child, a kitchen, a hoover or a sandwich, tbh, lads.

I JUST WANT THE RESULTS REEEEEEEEEE

Where I live has been destroyed by successive labour councils and Mp's. I'm sorry but the first order of business is for them to go. This is a genuine local issue that will improve the local community.

Up north we just call them a Slush or a Slushie.

Fucking pathetic

We're not ripping off the name of the Conservative and Unionist Party. More than one small party shares the 'Labour' part of its name with the Labour party, so I don't see why this is any different.

Tbh lad the abbreviation Natcon just rolls off the tongue so well.

His Jew blood and cucked view of race won't allow him to deny the Holocaust.

Do it immediately if trump becomes president lad, he already said an independent UK will go to the front of the line for negotiations in his administration

He is a loyal man and farage made him love england proper

It's becoz yoo ack a deesent ejukayshun like wot we taffz hav, like.

I'm a victim of local circumstances.

I'm not the government, am i lad?

NO ACCENT DETECTED

don't let your dreams be memes

can another northerner please confirm this?
People always post shit like this.

100% true.

I have a lovely, mild, southwalian baritone tbh.

How the hell did you get this from that extract. Are you so determined to cuck yourself to anti-nationalism defeatism man that you'll believe anything about him? Face facts: he'd sooner see all Britons turned into slaves for negroid trannies than see us actually resist his co-ethnic's despicable schemes (one drop rule in effect, tbh).

I dug this up. It checks out.

thepeerage.com/p33641.htm#i336404

Looks like Nat is a very distant cousin of Ralph.

L-l-lads! Milo's just put out a video titled 'Why do lesbians fake so many hate crimes?'.
He am totes wun of us!! Surely it's only a matter of days until his video titled 'Why do jews fake so many hate crimes?' is released……right guys???

Alright Bong bros, long time question/thought I have had. Amerifat from Burgerland is reporting in and suffice to say, I cannot stand life here. No history, terrible people and a shitty culture, I want to get out. Right now I work full time, but I am planning to start school this upcoming winter term in my state. This essentially gives me 5 months before I start. The question is, what can I do to move to Bongland? I thought of doing international studies, it's proving to be harder to set up than I thought, but I was curious if there was other methods.

If it helps I'm white and not a shitskin, so that would be of benefit

He's basically a internet shock jock nothing more nothing less if you honestly get annoyed by him you are just taking the bait and funding his lifestyle/""""""""Job"""""""""

Based alt right faggot tbh

Stop international girlposting, fuck off, we don't want another mongrel here.

Britain is for locals. We don't want you here Jose

Where do you want to move to lad?

You made your bed

Now live and die in it lad

You're both autistic and don't actually read his blog
was what I said. Norman Finkelstein was called a holocaust denier for far less than what I think he plans to do.

Peter may argue that if Churchill had accepted Hitler's peace offer of 1940, the severity of the Holocaust would have been immensely less.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War Head to the bottom of this page and read that line.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/06/the-history-boys.html

If Peter makes this argument he'll be called a holocaust denier and that's all I'm saying.

It's bad here, but in different ways
Just MAGA instead

Right.

Nowhere specific, but the only place I would want to stay away from is London, since the Mudlime is running the show. Surprisingly, there's actually not much Muzzies here, but I wouldn't mind busting a few elsewhere.

Lol he's basically hijacked and normie-fied/kosherized a fledgling movement.
I never really liked the idea of the mantle, 'alt-right', precisely because it would always inevitably be co-opted immediately.

Just remember your attitude now, when, instead of the far-right gaining traction, the rebranded liberal degenerate jew-puppets do, using far-right memes.

That man is the archetypical shameless subversive jew.

CAN THIS MAD MAN BE STOPPED?

Believe me, I still intend to do my part of MAGA for God Emperor Trump, nonetheless I will would enjoy to leave.

Fair enough. He's still a toxic element and an enemy of the future (assuming he's still alive).

We need more immigrants to create jobs for the unemployed youth tbh.

Filtered tbh

Why didn't he run?

they'll just employ their fellow immigrants instead

If you think that's white you're a fucking idiot. I can smell the frijoles from here, Mohammed.

Do some more research before you come here lad

Theres a lot more places you want to avoid than just London

gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
Have a read up on this, it might help you.

Fair enough, I appreciate the advice. Any places you'd recommend I look into?

I think he's too old lad, hes around 80 odd now,I just don't think he could handle the task at that age, a younger Helmer would be perfect for the job though.

Christ you people really are retarded. It's not just a meme

Northern Ireland

Birmingham

I like Norfolk, it's a sleepy place but that sounds like it might be your thing.

Nige might even have to play second fiddle to a young Helmer.

FRESH MUGABE FINALLY

We accepted like 9 peace offers and they kept breaking them.

Old Chamberlain would come back from Germany with a signed peace deal declaring peace in our time. Then a week later somewhere else would get invaded.

By 1940 we had to stop sending them strongly worded letters and actually do something.

I have this page bookmarked and I visit it regularly, I appreciate the gesture though, friend.

Your post indicates you agree with my statement, yet you say I am retarded. How's Down's Syndrome treating you buddy?

I also considered this. How is Scotland? From what I see they're full if Libtards that are cucked to the nth degree. Is this true?

NORFAGS OUT, LINCOLNSHIRE PRIDE, WORLDWIDE!

NEW THREAD

Scotland is the worst country in the UK, avoid it at all costs. NI is the best, it's the whitest and has decent gun laws.

I figured, I'll look into Northern Ireland some more, I've heard good thing and your claim backs it up, thanks for the help.

England: Big place, very diverse with industrial areas, rural areas, southern warm climate, northern cold climate, maritime regions, agricultural regions, british areas, muslim/eastern european areas etc

Scotland: 2 main cities, Glasgow is a shithole, Edinburgh is nice. Lowlands and borders region is nice and xenophobic so dont expect a warm welcome even if you're white. Highlands is an economic wasteland with a population smaller than most American counties

Northern Ireland: BASED people, high gun ownership, A few nice cities, nice countryside, Irish/British divide, the Irish will probably like you because you're not British, the British will probably dislike you because you're not British

Wales: Beautiful countryside, shame about the people. Horrid language and accents, you'll never learn the language and will be laughed at for trying.

Maybe try to do a year over here if you are going to university so you can get an idea of what the country is like. You could try to get a job after university in the UK which would help your chance for immigration.

Lad you take that back

By the way, yank

You'll NEVER EVER be British, so enjoy your stay here but don't forget you're not LOCAL and never will be

I feel mostly inclined to England or Northern Ireland from what I have seen so far. I never considered Wales, then again, I don't think it would be my cup of tea either. As much as I enjoy towns with names like Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. I think I would much rather prefer the previous two I mentioned earlier.

This was what I was considering, getting a sponsored job in the UK and holding it for a few years is really the golden situation, so this would most likely be my best possibility. I was curious what all of you guys had to say about various options.

Harsh, but true and I respect that. I feel the same way about the mixed abominations that claim to be white where I am from. I live in Southern California. Do you want to see Jewish hell on Earth? Then come here. Besides all that, like I said, that's a fair enough point, people who immigrate to a country and claim heritage just because they live are morons, from what I see that's what the Muzzies try to do.

To me the University idea is your best bet, what do you plan to study?

I would suggest you look at East Anglia, or the West Country. Northumbria is nice, as is Kent and Lincolnshire. Essex is the most BASED county in this country but I'm biased because my family come from Essex.

OT GOD

Hey brit/pol/, what do you think of my youtube video, Diversity Kills?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Dx-9Hk135A

at least we can say we were here from the start

auscunt here. i'm so fucking grouse!
in only a matter of weeks, i have managed to awaken you lads to the one and true future of british nationalism: coach hullowens aka joe ovvens

yes, it was due to the staunch work of none other but this here jolly jumbuck that the genius of our coach joe has finally reached the ears of a long neglectful brit/pol/. its understandable though, why jovvens has been overlooked for so long, yet now i'm just glad to see coach's seeing the respect he been deservin for a nuff time fam, ye?

his tactics and strategy have truly been illuminating. how silly we have been, and how much rubbish and other nonsense we've wasted our time with. but the timing is more ripe than ever, and joe's door knocking and narrow-road tactics will be seen implemented across the continent, to the success of the parties who

Ok Holla Forums
I've got a friend who does a job in the Afghan theatre
I can't say if what nationality. This may be common knowledge/conspiracy here
Years ago they worked with the ANA (Afghan National Army) as liason
They have been back as part of a PMC team
They said that their contacts are furious with the US who have asked them to take on Islamic State insurgents in the country - in line with the narrative they are spinning to the US and world public
…problem is…
Everytime they do this they come under attack from US drones and fighter bombers and sustain casualties
ANA commanders are terrified of another Clinton in the WH as they lay direct blame for this on what they describe as the "Clinton clique" including people like Biden and Obama
They say there is no other explanation for this other than deliberate actions

Oh Shit What Are You Doing Nigger

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/ethnic-minority-students-no-idea-british-values-study-finds/

archive.is/mD1lz

BRITISH VALUES LIKE FISH AND CHIPS

Shit lads did we meme this?

You need more than muscles lad
It's about the fire in your belly and the size of your balls
The toughest guy I ever saw was a skinny manlet, but he was nails and proper mental