Correlation between intelligence and age of consent

:thinking_emoji:

bumping pedo thread

Your research is shit. Instead you need to get solid statistics about IQ, and even then it's iffy since IQ itself is highly questionable as a measure of intelligence.

Normalfags aren't swayed by research or logic. Just try to have an actual discussion with one and see how quick they are to leap on misspeech and unintended connotations

Even if ,devils advocate you are true and this is a factual arguement

A young man and woman would create a healthier child than an old guy and a young woman so take that pedos.

A young man will do better in a physical demanding job than an old man. Should old men retire earlier because someone out there is better?

Also citation needed.

Burger-OP thinks Croatia is a part of Serbia

Still 14.

meep meep pedos are niggers tbh

Where there fuck is this "meep meep" shit coming from?
There's a distinct Reddit smell to it tbh famalamalam.

meep meep ur a faget lol

It doesn't

Maybe that cartoon where the ostrich goes mek mek.

It seems to me like age of consent is lower in countries that have more Muslims. 🤔
It also seems that the intelligence correlates negatively.

is does

it doesnt have to go one way only.

I don't know what you're implying but Muslims are both pedos and low IQ so it only makes sense.

Proofs, dumbfuck. It's an independant country.

Let's for a moment enter your world where pedos are not of higher intelligence as in the real world. Then let me show your slow self what I mean (you're definitely not pedo lol).
Maybe low IQ attracts pedos and Muslims.
Maybe low IQ are pedos and attracts Muslims.
Maybe low IQ attracts Muslims who are pedos.
Maybe low Muslims are low IQ and pedos.
Maybe low pedos attracts low IQ Muslims.
Maybe more freedom loving countries lets pedos have more freedom and lets more Muslims in.