Important post about my stalker and abuser. Please Read!

Please read
For those of you who may not have gotten my previous memo, my abuser, HecateBast/Melanie Joanne Durant, is back at it again.
I am *absolutely* the creator and/or owner of all the works in my gallery. I welcome you to tineye/research any & all of my pieces. I do not steal the art of others, nor do I "change up the work of others". The pieces in my gallery were created through my own experiences & perception, with my own hands and camera. :) Please read this entire journal entry for details.
I in no way, shape, or form am copying the pieces of this user; indeed, it is 110% the other way around. I think a quick comparison in the quality of our works will be enough for anyone to see that, but please do read on to get a better understanding of what is happening here.
This user has been harassing me, stealing my online identities, and abusing me in various ways *in real life* for YEARS now. It's all very convoluted to say the least…I've been in an *actual legal battle* with this one that has spanned the past couple of years, and it hasn't been a joke, or just silly internet stalking. She made some *very* heavy false allegations against me that were thankfully dismissed in court after I worked with a Detective Cop for *8 months* to prove my own innocence, after my civil liberties had been violated multiple times by being falsely arrested based on her completely fabricated Facebook pages (sounds like the stuff right out of a Lifetime film,..but it's sadly all true and if need be I can absolutely prove that. I have statements from the detective that my other half & I worked with. I also have scans of the restraining order that was *absolutely taken out on her*. Feel free to inbox me.) All of this started because I was seeing her ex (who broke up with her 7 years ago, it's time to move on- and it should be said that he despises her). We haven't been together in over 2 years, but we are still good friends and she persists.
This time around she is making journals on her account that lie about/defame me, sending everyone on my page messages claiming that I plagiarise my work/copy her work/change up the work of others, and making very serious jabs against my character. She has even created groups and invited my watchers to them, only so she can post slanderous journals about me and further her malice. The screenshots she has up on her page that appear to be mine are 100% falsified. This user has been perfecting her trolldom for years, she knows how to fake screenshots, and she creates fake profiles AS MYSELF on facebook, using them in attempt to ruin my reputation. More details on that below. There is no way for me to even message any of her accounts because she has me blocked on most of them. In the past, she has even created fake warrants for my arrest in attempt to terrorise me. One of the times she attempted to have me arrested was on my daughter's second birthday. It was NOT a coincidence. This person is incredibly disturbed and envious to an extent that I cannot put into words.
Here is a pic of me so you can have another better understanding as to why she has been assaulting me.

Other urls found in this thread:

hecatebast.deviantart.com/journal/DA-user-Nimbue-has-been-stalking-and-abusing-me-699007337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is creating multitudes of fake profiles, posing as different people claiming to be victimised by mem and using these accounts to make it appear that I am plagiarising my work. Again I will say that I welcome any and everyone to research my pieces and I challenge you to prove that I've even *remotely* plagiarised any of them. She uses these accounts (many of which use old internet names of mine, even my old emails addresses) to favourite her own work with, creates statuses to make her lies appear valid with, make nasty comments on my page with, and even commenting with these accounts on the journals she makes to defame me, again, to try to make it appear that she is telling the truth.

**No judge has ever issued a warrant against me for being violent and dangerous, that is ludicrous, and no one will be able to produce anything of legality that states this. This person spends the great majority of her time coming up with new lies about me, and ways to sabotage my character. She continues to defame me and claim that I have done this crazy shit to her (more details below), even though it has already been settled in court that I am innocent.

ME TOO

on Deviant Art, she goes as far as creating dozens, *potentially up to one hundred or more* fake profiles …to favourite her own photos with/comment on them, harass/stalk me/leave nasty comments on my page with, and spread various versions of her lies around pretending to be other people. If you're ever feeling froggy, just go take a peek at how many of her favourites are from basically brand new accounts. (accounts I can assure you are her: MadsScorpio, PerrPopp, dittybitty, Josssx, darlingnectar, BEENELLY, lilyseeds, tiphene, TiaPhaniae, PerrKatfully, juanitasage, GiselleLeroux. There are *many* more (will work on listing more soon). I am certain these accounts are her because all of these are combinations of old screen names/email addys/forum names I've had in the past. Honestly, I find it laughable that she thinks *anyone* would believe her extremely low-quality photos would garnish so many more favourites than those employing actual photographic technique anyway…I mean, she has quadruple the favourites that many highly professional photographers have here, it's all very translucent to anyone who takes a little look in….and she flatters herself greatly to claim that I am copying her…but people can be awfully gullible. Moreover she is most certainly not a professional as she claims to be, I think ten seconds with her work will be enough to prove that - her photos are hardly good enough quality to qualify as amateur. She's also using the fake accounts on both deviant art and facebook to make posts to make it appear that I am plagiarising my work, and beyond that is absolutely plagiarising the work coming from these listed fake pages. If she really wanted to get better at her art, she could use all this time she spends harassing me/slaving at her fakery to actually work towards that, and gather watchers/faves in a genuine way.

Her lies included that I threatened to kill her dog & that I came to her house and threatened her life, neither of which happened and I have not been convicted of any of this, all charges were dismissed. If I came to her house and threatened her life, why didn't she call the cops? Why did she wait hours from the time I was supposedly there to go swear a completely bogus statement to a magistrate? Where are the pics? The fact that I was arrested over a statement with no proof behind it whatsoever is still mind-blowing to me. She is the embodiment of cowardice. She steals my photos, my usernames, my poetry…and she makes statements on these accounts to make me look like a liar, thief, and a multitude of other things. The screenshots she has up on her page are from a fake profile she started pretending to be me. She has even falsely reported me to CPS…anything she can do without ties being to her, she will. She is a very ill person who is somehow obsessed with both being me and destroying my life simultaneously. I have a restraining order against this person IRL
The reason she hasn't been arrested/is getting away with this is because she goes to great lengths, using multiple IP addresses, editing information within past entries, and falsifying screenshots/messages/accounts… and the state of Virginia doesn't make these kinds of cases a priority, we actually have to compile enough evidence to get a warrant to have her computer seized and inspected, which is a very lengthy and difficult process, and quite frankly not really worth anyone's time). Also, I will not act back in vengeance to have her falsely arrested because I'd like to be above that, but believe me, I dream about it. I don't even have the time to keep up with this slag's shenanigans anymore. As much time as she expends into trying to destroy my rep (which could actually be 20 hours out of her every day, honestly), I really no longer have the energy, time, or inclination to do more about it. I have a life, goals, responsibilities.

She often attempts to copy my work and even takes the titles from my pieces as her own, to further the notion that it is actually I who am copying her. She watches nearly everyone who is active on my page, doing her best to butter them up and appear like a saint/victim. If this bothers you, please block her. She even turned around and bought a core membership the other day, *right after I did*, just so she can continue the fallacy that I'm actually the one stalking and copying her. (**addendum, now she has turned around and made herself a beta tester as well, lol) As for me being a mean person/stalker, well..of course I'm mean to *her*, she's a psycho who has been trying to destroy my life…and checking up on someone who is trying to destroy your life isn't stalking, get real). Now she is also joining all my groups, and following me in them, making submissions to every category I make submissions to, right after I do. She is claiming that I have tried to have her banned from groups, and again I will say that is ludicrous. The only groups that I am in that she is *not* in are the groups that require high-quality work.

She's positively sad and I'll continue calling her out on her crazy shit until she chooses to disappear from my life. She even goes as far as trying to manipulate information/lie about about my personal life and relationships, which should pretty much prove in itself that she's not actually concerned with my "stalking" her or hurting her and much more concerned with information about how she can hurt me. I will reiterate that this person and I do not know each other, I have only met her once through a friend, though she has claimed in the past that we were friends.

Definitely advise keeping away. This person is a master manipulator who needs very little motive for her malice. She is a self-hating troll parading around as a confident, nice person, who secretly thrives off hurting others and playing victim.

I have never been this person's friend, she attacked me and decided to start trying to destroy my life after her ex of 5 years and I started dating… (& apparently she has done this to exes of his *before* me, so this goes deep) He & I are no longer together but we are still friends. She's 31, she still lives with her parents, and these are the things she chooses to do with her day.

Thank you for believeing me. We need to work together to shut her down.

shut up

I will not be silenced by a psychopath like Hecate Bast.

I will post nudes if anyone would message her and tell her to fuck off for me.

Or just cuss her out without reading this. Just believe me on this okay?

Why????

What does that mean??

1st. You have not given me a good enough reason. (You have not proved you are a girl and if you are not, then there is no point in nudes)

2. You can easily just call the police and say this bitch is fucking crazy. You have evidence (I hope) that she is stalking you. Otherwise, for all we know you are stalking her and making us go up in arms to fuck with her just like you are. Which, in it of itself, is not a bad idea there are not a lot of lulz to be had out of this bitch.

I AM a girl and she IS stalking me. Here I am in all my glory.

not your personal army, dude

What timestamp do you want?

If she wasn't bent back, those tits would look half empty.

RIGHT NOW NIGGER

swapsmut.com

are you even trying?

I made that account myself because I wanted to find an extra partner.

So you're a massive whore then ?

no

I'm poly not a whore.

please???

Don't even play along.
OP is not that jew-nosed, empty-titted bitch.
OP is some faggot.

Poly. Whore.
When you've said one, you've said the other.

This is who I am. I'm much better looking than Melanie my stalker.

Where is the timestamp?

Timestamps of what?

My mom took my sister and me for an underwater weighing test.

No shit Sherlock.
You ever heard of having a laugh ?

Hi Poly, you sure are a fucking whore.

Massive whore was going to be funny?

What are you guys talking about???? I have a real stalker on my hands!

Good. I hope they kill you. I really do.

WHAT?! WHY?!

WHEN ? HOW ?

In the parlor. With a candlestick.

Look up HecateBast on Deviantart. Tell her that you won't stand for abuse. Just look at her and you'll realise I'm telling the truth. She looks like a troll monster.

peddle your shitty art elsewhere, dude

I'M NOT A DUDE

You are.

um, my nudes clearly proves I'm a woman but alright. I'm guessing you are Melanie's troll friends.

Judging from your autistic screeching and childish typing I can only assume this other person is not lying.
fuck off and dont come back tbh
hecatebast.deviantart.com/journal/DA-user-Nimbue-has-been-stalking-and-abusing-me-699007337
nigger you crazy

SHE'S LYING!!!!!

Cool story, but let's see some proof—i.e., a piece of paper with current date and time written on it as well as your tits to prove you're not larping as a girl on a chinese cartoon forum

too many words. can someone give me a quick rundown?

no one read that shit, man

Fat bitch got jealous of me for dating her ex, fat bitch proceeds to abuse me for years.
That's all. I haven't ever done anything to her!

He's pretending to be someone else and taking credit for their work, then saying he's being stalked by the person he is stalking who then proceeds to come to Holla Forums to say how he is being stalked.

u're a faggot lol go die

this

What you do, OP, is write the date, time, and hi 8/b/ on a piece of paper.
Hold the paper up and get it in a shot with your face and tits.

Until then you're a dude and we won't help you.
We'll help a pretty girl though. We like pretty girls.

I AM a pretty girl! Look at my nudes!

NO! It's the other way around! HecateBast is stalking ME!!!

It's actually creepy what you're doing right now.

This isn't creepy. I need to be protected from her. Everyone needs to know about this disgusting hag.

You should reevaluate your life

Thread theme.

What the fuck?

Have you tried killing her?
Not that you should, but I am just asking out of curiosity.

Oh I think about it all the time. But I haven't tried to kill her.

Jesus christ those inverted hips

Have you tried raping her for a week straight?
Not that you should, but I am just asking out of curiosity.

Um I'm thin unlike my stalker. Look at this fat ugly bitch

You're both unnattractive

I'm very attractive. She is not.

Her Facebook name is also Hecate Bast if you want to look up her beast-ass.

Lookup gangstalking

Didnt read tbh

Kek af!

Come on now, OP…
You know what you've gotta do if you're a female on here, and if you're just some kind of regular faggot you've already been BTFO.

Why are you support her terrorism????

Why are you posting naked pictures of you on the internet you fucking whore?

YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPED

EXCUSE ME

JUST HELP ME TAKE HER DOWN GOD DAMMIT. I WILL PROVIDE MORE NUDES *AFTER* HER TAKEDOWN!

Like most people here. Too long didn't read it.

I for one would like to see more physical abuse before I help you. Video tape yourself pouring motor oil on your head while crying.

2/10 for effort.

So where's your gofundme link?

I DID contact the police!

Ugh she changes her IP address every day so no one there would ever help me. I had to do some major work on the detective last year so he can throw away the silly restraining order she had on me.

fucking retard, do you think anyone would waste any time reading your desperate story?

It's not desperate its the truth. Melanie Joanne Durant/HecateBast is a fucking fat ugly monster. Do you guys like fat bitches or something? JFC!

post nudes and i'll help you, i swear.

here!

BUMP