Do you have a job, or are you a completely fucking pathetic NEET?

Do you have a job, or are you a completely fucking pathetic NEET?

I'm a completely fucking pathetic NEET

Well why don't you get a job and stop being such a pathetic sack of shit?

>wageslaving 9-5 for a measly income to pay off the mortgage on your house from the (((bank)))/rent for the (((landlord))) is "indpendence"
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

because someone needs to keep Holla Forums protected and prosperous

Do you not have any friends? Is that why you would rather rot on here than have a life?

Basically, I have lived both lives in the OP. I used to have a job. Then I became a NEET (I made mistakes).

I've been a NEET for a while. I've been refusing to get a job I guess. But it really is dawning on me, after quite a while of being NEET, that I seriously need to get my shit together.

I HAD A JOB. Fine, it wasn't the best job, BUT IT MEANT I HAD MONEY. It meant I was SOMEBODY. I lived in my own room. I met up with my friends for beers. I had PROSPECTS. I had the opportunity to meet girls (which I haven't done for ages, but that's because I've been too fucking lazy - the opportunity was THERE when I had a job, because I lived in a big city, and I had the money, so I could have taken girls on dates if I had just put the fucking effort in.)

Do you not want to fix your fucking lives? Seriously?

Are you SERIOUSLY just going to fucking rot away forever?

If so - by my guest, I don't care about you, you're just some anonymous faggots on the internet and your misery makes me happy. HAHAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS ARE GONNA DIE ALONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I put around 200 dollars into crypto in 2014 and forgot about it until May, this year. Out of all the shitcoins I could have purchased, I bought GAME and XEM which survived and prospered until I cashed out into BTC when it was around $2800. That 200 is now around 30K and I use anywhere from 1-2K a day to margin trade. Sometimes it's day trading and sometimes swing trading. I'm lazy and don't like risk so I only take home anywhere from $20-$60 a day for around two hours of looking at charts. I consider myself NEET because the IRS must think I'm a literal retard who never worked and lives off GBP (good boy points).

You just sound like a failed normalfag tbh

And what are you? You don't consider yourself in the same category?

hire me or kill yourself.

Don't fall for this meme. Bookchin was right about work

got a job where they are beholden to me. idk what that means

I work as a part-time dishwasher making $8.90 an hour.

I'm a wagecuck. I literally do nothing but come home and sit in front of my computer every night, and on the weekends I sleep half the day and browse the internet the other half. I make good money but I have no aspirations or reason to spend it on anything.

Beta, Chads don't court

I'm a wage slave and all the NEET ones still apply to me except no income.

The only benefit of wagecucking is that I can buy all the swordfish steaks I want and I can drop a few thousand dollars for a car accident.

Holy fuck, this to should not have made me laugh as hard as it did.

JUST

Do you not want to fix your fucking lives?
no
>be [email protected]
neet life is great and i'd rather die than sell myself again

NEET sounds good if you’re a meme. At least with memes I can’t smell slightly opened piss bottles and B.O. also memes are funny. KYS or get a job.

Get out you facebook meme-posting retard

Ok, good one. I’m a newfag HERE. Not edgy, don’t lurk, not a norman or a chad. Just a guy, hating on NEETS, but not really. Everything’s fake, including your outrage. Just sit back and enjoy the sheep talk faggot! XD

I know your pain, except I worked full-tiime and the water gave me horrible fungal infections that kept costing me too much money to visit a doctor, and even then the medicine didn't work.Do yourself a favor and get away from that or you will regret it.

I travel across the country collecting money with my stolen valor status.

DATAMINING

Piece of shit.

I get a blowjob from you're mother every night.

Based if true

I scam feminists by telling them I'm in Syria and need bitcoins to escape to America.

feminists don't know how to use bitcoin.

I provide them with step-by-step instructions.

tfw terrified of general labor for the rest of my life but it seems like thats where im headed. or killing myself
maybe i can just do welding school to move onto something better

kummy kenny?

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
Last (You) from me.

Wow I can't believe it's dynimu

You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank. You've not your fucking khakis.

Man, and you don't even make that much. You have to pay fucking taxes.

Go apply to be an apprentice with a plumber, welder, or electrician. After a few years you will get your license and you will go from good pay to AWESOME pay.

sorry, but neet life is best life. after wageslaving for 4 years and pounding sad in the plantation for my owner, i can finally rest up and do whatever the fuck i want whenever i want. you people are missing out on this shit. maybe it's because i have a good amount of dough from my job, but still, it's great. there are some faggots in this thread who will try to say otherwise, but make no mistake, they are faggots.

repeat

Lol. That’s true.

yes

i work each day from 7 to 9, so no i am not usseles

the fact that you consider that a + makes me not want to listen to you

How do you get a job with a resume gap?

you lower your standards for the job you take

What do you do when you're 50. Serious question.

hopefully i won't live that long
trying to break the cycle

You get into car accidents as a hobby?
That sounds exciting I should do that

i have a job, but its bullshit and im gonna be quitting it
i hate working

TALK TO ME, GOD DAMN IT!

thats hardly a dialogue

you're the one that wanted to talk

posting some anime pic isnt a clear expression of intentions

u ppl just fuckin download bullshit anime shit to rp a faggot on image boards, i swear

1. sell weed to pay rent
2. get drunk, shitpost and watch anime every day
3. ???
4. die young

r u looking forwards to dying?
in 3 years?

are you looking forward to prolonging this shitting state we call living?

we r talkin bout u here

No dad.

And yet im the " pathetic" one.

An