What are you going to do when your parents die Holla Forums?

I'm going to use the money from the will to move overseas.

be very sad

Become a NEET.

Also going to be racemixing after I get the money from my parent's death

What race are we talking about?

Would also be sad for a long time.

lolis with #dark_skin

I'll be sad af when they're gone tho

Do the same shit all over again.

Only Mom's still alive & she's willed the house to me when she dies. So I'll continue living here, take the money she's put back in savings & willed to me to maintain the house, and continue sitting on my ass, playing vidya & living on my disability check / food stamps.

Life on easy street is pretty NEET.

I'd use my trust fund to buy a car once I'm done grieving. Something reliable to get me around town.

Apart from grieve, kms

But srsly wont have much to live for, if not for my family

No you aren't.
The amount of money you need to do that is more than they let you take out of the country, so unless your mom and dad are uber-rich and you can afford to pay the inheritance tax and the financial fees associated with renouncing your citizenship, your money will have to stay here in the US even if you move overseas.
Unless you plan on smuggling it out, of course.

They aren't dead yet?
Fuck, why didn't you tell me!!
I buried them 8 years ago FFS, they are probably really fucking pissed!

Actually, I want to make a lot of money so that my parents can live a comfortable retirement and not have to work into their graves. I plan on them passing away without holding disappointment in their hearts since I'm unwilling to give them children so I'll, instead, leave a lasting impact on culture and pay them dividends on their investment in me. If I can do that, I will be quite sad but also satisfied that I could do that for them.

If I couldn't do that, however, I would probably be overcome with despair because I am already deeply ashamed of myself that I don't love them at all but hate them intensely and I know it's not supposed to be that way but I can't help myself and yet if they ever told me that they hated me, I wouldn't be able to handle it. So, I hope they don't tell me that they didn't much care for me when they're on their deathbeds.

Continue living my life because I live two states away from them and it wouldn't affect me at all.

Use the money to buy a nine or 10 year old Russian girl.

Are you sure? Wouldn't you be a little sad?

Maybe but I'd get over it rather quickly. Life goes on, the only person I can rely on is myself.

Buy a Lambo

hide the evidence

hired lawyer, not taking anything of hers till i know I wont have to inherit her debts.
nothing, if i had to bet he wont give me shit.

if i got money I'd blow it on land and a workshop

I guess I can understand. Children can never love their parents as much as the other way around, it's accepted that parents will generally die before their children do, and the children themselves have their own lives to look forward to and it can't be spent in grief.

Still, I worry a lot that my parents might actually resent me and think of the years they spent raising me as a complete waste of their time. Could you say the same?

I don't care about other people's opinions or feelings so I couldn't say the same. Words don't hurt people, and thoughts mean even less, so why would it matter what they think?

Well, I'm not sure about yours but my parents put a lot of time, money, and patience into raising me as best they could into a decent person (I'd say that they weren't successful because I turned out to be a loser and a bad person who failed them). If I wasn't grateful at all for what they did for me: I'd say I might be a psychopath.

I feel gratitude but I also recognize that logically it's better to take advantage of that relationship to further myself.

I see.

This no one really knows anything but has a plan even successful people

at least I'll be free from the constant bitching to get a job tbh

You have to live for yourself first, roastie,friends and family dont matter its what you want, you were born and will die Alone but people suck so who cares?