That's strange, it's a great fucking song

*burp*

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

America
Doesn't it just fucking suck?

No. Tbh.

White people rule

wew, Dio, no big deal

We live in the worst country in the world and we're taught it's the best. We're serfs and we're taught we have the most freedom. We're ignorant and we're taught that we have an education. We're mongrels and we're taught we have heritage. We're cosmopolitan and devoid of values but we're taught we have culture.

USA USA USA

It's shit, OP

Black Sabbath is good. Dio is objectively better than Rolling Stoners though.

Rolling Stones are classic and legendary, bigger and more widespread impact on society than dio ever will have tbh. Now take a look at the imgur link I posted and talk about that faggot

Normalfag lol

Pathetic

Uh, that doesn't make their music good. That's like saying that The Big Bang Theory is a good show because it's popular.

Their good songs outweigh Dio's good o es

Who?

They are shit

Dio was never anything special

Doesn't change the fact that Rolling Stones is normalfal tier.

conversation should end there tbh
user youre talking to looks dumb now

White people rule>>7469722

You haven't traveled, EU are poor compared to us, live in small ass shit holes with bars on their windows, dont have cars, japan is a prison, Russia is poor as fuck for most, south America is a total shit hole, Africa is a nightmare, Asia sucks balls mostly.

We are lucky to be in America, stop being a giant faggot dick lib dick sucker.

Rolling Stones truly revolutionized music. Respect from everybody (everybody who matters, like David Bowie) Dio wasn't very good and same for his little bands. Rainbow was mediocre. Elf was just bad. Dio was alright I guess. He made Black Sabbath worse.

Best
Stones
Cover
EVER!

OP here, shut the fuck up

The Residents a shitty joke band

Fuck off, trips

You want your own Wizard Dio/Sabbath theme song? You got it!

Bullshit! The Residents take art to a higher level… something you simply wouldn't be able to comprehend.

He doesn't matter

Why would you waste your time posting this?

The Residents were plagiarists. They had nothing better to do but to make shit and say they were shitty on purpose. Edgy band. You should listen to The Fugs. Atleast they're more original

He opened Glam to the world, plus he did good for the gays with his wacky get-ups

OP here, yawn going sleep :p

Know your shit, college boy, before you keep embarrasing yourself

That grammar's more embarrassing. You know shit and you don't deserve to be heard

OP kys