Hey Holla Forums what is the best youtube channel, and why is it Common Filth?

Hey Holla Forums what is the best youtube channel, and why is it Common Filth?

aut-right btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTy3mJZXf_0
soundcloud.com/autistotle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do realize that CF is a self hating white cuck who creates "alt-right" content but bashes white people constantly?

whatever shill, here's your .03 cents deposited into your official CTR account

what did he mean by this?

I TICKED THE FUCKING SAGE-FIELD YOU SHIT

OP is a faggot, back to reddit you go.

I'm not sure how many shekels CF offers you but try to think if they're worth making yourself look like a complete retard

actually clickspring is the best youtube channel you nigger

Why not just type in sage yourself? I wouldn't trust anything to work on cripplekike's site.

Also hating on Common Cuck was fun for the first few days but I'm sure these threads are made by him now. He's trying the Sarkeesian approach to making money.

Enjoy your godly niglets cucky

autistic-right

He pays me all the shekels. I am very well fed.

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY-LEVEL BOARD
TAKE YOUR SHITPOSTING BACK TO CUCKCHAN

Gays are our allies how dare he criticize whites for accepting them! Rome is burning and you don't see it.

Computing Forever

Blatant bait thread but it's gonna rile up the autistics anyway.

Nobody here likes gays you fucking autist, CF complaining about faggots is fine, now pleading for a faster white genocide isn't so fine.

Hi Common Cuck

Reminder that we hate fags even more than you do. We also hate anti-white dickheads so fuck off, niggerlover.

Fuck cf

bumping a faggot thread
bumping a faggot thread
bumping a faggot thread

KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES

Please keep flailing impotently, the thoughts of truth will soon evaporate from your porous mind and the happy white hugbox place will return.

who?

Your precious dead kike on a stick won't save you.

He's an autistic niggerloving christcuck who blames everything on white people.

Memes and assfucking won't save you.
Now, flail some more.

I'll shill for CF a bit in that I think his stuff was pretty good until he started spending so much time sperging about the alt-right. I actually used to send his stuff to shitlib normie Christian friends with decent success. I can't now that it's half just butthurt ranting about natsoc-weebs on Twitter.

We get it CF, Dicky Spencer is a handrubbing degenerate homo… which is why Holla Forums pretty much universally hates him.

You do an awful lot of thinking about homosex, dontcha christcuck?

TBH this guy does it "for the lulz." Just ignore him. It's what liberals can't do.

Judging by the style of writing, I'd say many of the anti-Christian shills/"shills" are faggots. Kek.

>everybody who criticizes me must think about me, therefore is me

Watch The Gift and tell me how many non-whites you see. Count em.

The only thing this creature wants is attention, don't give it.

This "kike on a stick" nonsense is the most leftist response to anything I've ever seen on Holla Forums. When will this meme die?

nobodytm >>> commonspic

t. every Common Cuck fangirl

When christcucks stop being jew worshippers

People don't dislike him just because he "criticizes white people." Literally every single person on Holla Forums "criticizes white people." What kind of people do you think the word "cuck" is aimed at? It sure as hell isn't meant for Asians or niggers.

I used to like CF, even though I'm not a Christian, and I agreed with him about the Fag-right. The problem is, somewhere along the way, he started these blanket attacks on white people, not just specific ones, but broad-based condemnations of whites, and he seems to give everyone else some slack for their degenerate, but all whites (even those who are trying to fix things) have to die and burn in hell apparently.

I don't think that's helpful, as his lack of tact or precision alienates people like me, who were once friendly, but his army of sycophants vehemently strawman everyone who disagrees with him, and just claim we are "le stoopid stormfags who are #triggered that he is criticizing white people" and completely ignore any sincere, reasoned pleas to the contrary.

The CF situation is like the Roosh v thing from a while back. It is a dumb argument where people who were once allies start flinging shit and trying to destroy each other over nothing, eventually people forget it, and it blows over, but the animosity between former allies remains for years.

It all reeks of D&C.

Go down to your local bank, they might give you an honorary yarmulke for kvetching so hard.

Obvious D&C thread. Don't take the bait.

You know as well as I do that Christianity is inherently, even founded upon being, anti-Jewish. I don't know what your motive is, but it disgusts me.

Death to common spic

Anybody tell you that Blacks and Hispanic lead in child molestation?

They also lead in faggotry. Ever notice all the Blacks with AIDs?

I think you're misunderstanding him. What he means is that many whites do not actively stand against an issue and just issue tacit approval or enabling.

Think of a cancer on your leg. CF wanfs you to look at it and recognize it. At best, most whites would just go "oh that's nice cancer, you can be on my leg" or "it's not right to judge what my cells do" or "I don't care it's just my leg". At worst, they go down to Shlomo's Snake Oil Stand and pick up some "medicine" and slather it on.

All this "whites dindu nuffin it was all jooz" just makes me think that some people are incapable of accepting inconvienent truths. It's like a Paddy complaining that he gets shitfaced because the bar keeps selling him beer every night when he goes in.

So when has he stopped white knighting Blacks?

Nope he wants white genocide.

Hi CF
You know that as OP you are officially a fag
What's that buddhist thing about "you become what you hate"?

Flail, for the light you shine on others now shines on you.

I understand the point that you're making, but I think it's very difficult to defend his recent actions. He knows about Holla Forums's common opinions, and yet he ignores them to lump us in with the alt-right. I think he's been an overall force for good, but I cannot say the same for #WhiteGirlsFuckDogs, or any of his attacks on our own hashtags. I think Common Filth may have actually gone insane from everything he views on a regular basis. He needs to back off for a few years.

Reminder that there's plenty of room in the WN movement for based traps.

As long as they're qt and don't sleep around, of course. They must be traditional submissive monogamous wifeys.

#AccelerateWhiteGenocide

Can you feel the shine of the light faggot.

Hello common cuck

fucking die shill

Look at the post above yours.

Also, reminder that Holla Forums is a trap safe space. Maybe you don't belong here, bigot.

He's a spic, and why is this retard even mention here?

I know he lurks while he fantasizes about the BBC his non-existent daughter will get.

Nobody cares, he's not funny, he's not interesting and he's a spic.

LOL

Hey, someone actually gave a civil response to my post.

Most people on Holla Forums don't like gags, just look at any alt-right/Milo thread to see that.

I'll reiterate, he attacks all whites, tends to give other groups a pass, and if he doesn't mean it like that, he does a shifty job of clarifying. As a result, he turned a lot of people off, and then his fans come around and ruthlessly attack us for not clapping enough.

You want to call out white degenerates, and you want us to concede that we can't blame the Jews for the fact that we listen to the Jews? Fine. Great, but calling for white genocide, and then attacking WN who may not be regular listeners, and thus might not know these statements have been clarified, is ridiculous.

Again, I go back to Roosh. Both sides of that little civil war had good points and were on the same side. But both sides starting attacking each other over petty strawmen, and did quite a bit of damage.

CF fans have attacked me and others on here as "stupid gay stormfags" simply for interpreting the machinations of their favorite e-celeb differently than they do. That not how you solve disputes, but rather how you D&C former friends.

Boy you must be triggered. Ask the nearest britbong what "taking the piss" means.

Last radio show he made fun of weabs and their escapism. I can't allow this, especially since being religious is the biggest practice of escapism in the history of mankind.
Even his jew god hates hypocrites.

I am now fully convinced this CF vs. Anti-CF shit is a freech/intl/CTRJIDF D&C op.

Shills/trolls playing both sides, convincing unsuspecting lurkers to take sides, and ginning up a mini civil war. Classic D&C.

both CF and the aut-right are cancer.

He hates weebs because the people who kick his ass on Twitter the hardest tend to have anime avatars.

weebs are cancer, faggot
wtf I love CF now

I'd chalk a lot of the squabbles up to CF not visiting here and being a regular. Holla Forums is like a fast moving river and unless you're swimming in it every day it's easy to get lost and take the temporary wave for the actual current. You can't know what every user is thinking at every moment.

You're a glum one, Mr Filth.
You really are a heel.
While we are out there fighting you sit at home to pray and kneel.
Mr Filth. You simply cannot match our zeal.

You're a weak one, Mr Filth.
Your mind is rather plain.
While alt right mothers go through birthing pain your girlfriend bleeds in vain.
Mr Filth. Her barrenness will make her go insane.

You're a dull one, Mr Filth.
Your head is filled with hay.
While we are out to get them you think you can pray your foes away.
Mr Filth. Your actions simply have no sway.

You're a slow one, Mr Filth.
Your brain is running late.
Your reddit's full of children asking how not to masturbate.
Mr Filth. You're simply not that great.

The three best words that best describe you,
Are as follows, and I quote.
Spic!
Kek!
Cuck!

*tips*
He has to go back

Common Cuck hates this place simply because we don't bow to his dead kike on a stick. He's been assmad as fuck ever since Holla Forums told /christian/ to stay in their gay little containment board.

This is obviously either Common Cuck or one of his fangirls trying to false flag us.

For the 9,999 time…Holla Forums hates fags of all shapes and sizes. We also hate anti-white niggerlovers who shill for black and brown immigration into white countries.

Oh, it's the version where it's kek instead of Kike, my bad.

Also, CF is a massive loser who lets faggots walk all over him and is now a youth councelor at the CF YMCA, focus is bible studies and masturbation talk.

But seriously.

The fool stopped playing music, one of the more ancient human pasttimes because of some fags because he literally cannot do anything but clutch his prayer beads.

Even god is ashamed of him, I'm sure.
Otherwise he wouldn't have created me to put CF and his gaggle of surrogate children in place.

What a cuck

Also, reading bedtime stories on how not gay he is to his little kikes, I mean tykes.

Too bad he can't play the guitar while reading them their stories.
Pathetic.

His comment thread for the next episode is pure POZ as well.
Dank memes and stupid shit.

The rewards of a fool who flies too close to the sun.

Fucking this, if anything your waifu is more real then your god.

NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS
GO BACK TO REDDIT

kek
this image sums up Common Cuck perfectly
saved

The entire point of religion, at least as he practices it, is escapeism and red faced indignation at the world.

Pretty much all of his asinine arguments can be turned against him.

Then again, he is choosing the pride parade approach of argumentation.

Be as flamboyant as possible and hope that someone gets mad, so he can jerk off to "muh exposed demons".

But twist it around on him, and see his demons exposed, oh yeah, well you're going to hell, el oh el.

He's a reprobate idiot who projects harder than all movie theatres in the world combined.

If he would actually care about doing good then he would nurture doing good.
But as the second to last episode showed, even when a doctor in a cancer riddled country saw that the gender bullshit asked of him was no good.
What did CF do? "Oy mate, you're going to jail, bruv."

Had he praised the man then I wouldn't be able to turn things around on that.
I mean, what could I say in that case?

Oh, yeah? Well, you're doing a great job at curbing the menace, yourself. CF. Hahah. Feel that burn!

He's like a grammar nazi who acts smug and then makes a bunch of mistakes, himself.

I have lost patience with his smug posturing.

I'll write up a guide soon that will make exposing his clown show as easy as one two three.

Until he wisens up.

Murdoch Murdoch is a good alt right propaganda video creater, also has lots of truth to the videos.

youtu.be/sTy3mJZXf_0

If you ever see a flat earther here there is a high probability that it is a christcuck. In fact, most of the /x/ tier shit (minus Kek which they think is Satanism) is posted by Christcucks.

He's insane. He's also a false christian.

why you need youtube channel and not just read a book?

I have never seen a CF thread that wasn't pointless D&C. Well you did it shills I hate CF now.

And before any of you faggots try putting words in my mouth.
I think the degenerates should be gassed. Even the white ones.

Eh, mixed feelings. I think his weekly videos are pretty great, I hate how they make me feel but I keep watching them anyway. Haven't listened too much to the radio show but he's mostly on point, but what really disturbs me is how "christian" he is and how he rants about sodomites. I agree with him that the alt right movement can be pretty retarded at times and are wrong for basically calling everyone white even though there are more differences and variations. Like, there are visible differences in French people compared to swedes. There are even visible differences in norwegians from the north compared to the south. Putting all those people under a big, fat "white" label imho dismisses the ethnical and cultural differences between and within the different countries. Germany, back when it was "all white", was incredibly diverse before they started importing niggers and mudslimes by the hundreds of thousands.

Also, something just seems a bit off with him. Maybe it's just how devoted he is to his belief that triggers my insanity-radar, but he is not a sane person nor an intellectual. He just makes funny meme videos on youtube about degeneracy.

you can't meme, common shillth.
we've told you this on /cow/, and we'll tell you this here.
kill yourself.

It's an edit. Look at the text.
I posted it in /cow/ as well, actually.

didn't mean to reply to you lad

Kill yourself

You do realize he's actually a spic, and started going anti-white when he found this out, right?

D&C
CHRISTIANS HATE YOU GOY, YOU SHOULD HATE THEM BACK
FIGHT EACH OTHER, THERE'S A GOOD GOY

When it stops making you mad. NEVER

Superior content: soundcloud.com/autistotle