Why did normalfaggots make such a big deal out of this? It's just a mouse...

Why did normalfaggots make such a big deal out of this? It's just a mouse, but everyone lost their shit when it was leaked.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!89IHXbBa!y4xN9R0JtyNQqxohKHOMJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine mouth fucking her while the mouse is inside her mouth

Much better to deep throat her so she has to swallow after she's eaten it.

or imagine putting the mouse in her ass and then doing anal

No, let's not imagine that all. Holy fuck.

youd have rat bite marks all over your tiny circumcised dick, you inbred mongoloid

but the upside is her colon would have bite marks and holes
WRECKED BITCH

Imagine cumming in her mouth and her washing your cum down with the mouse.

I don't get it either, I can understand if people got worked up over someone killing house pets like cats or dogs, but you can literally go out and buy live mice specifically to feed your snakes and frogs.

Imagine her suck-starting a shotgun.

you stole this idea from american psycho you unimaginative faggot

SHIT NIGGER IMAGINE PUTTING THE MOUSE OVER YOUR DICK LIKE A CONDOM AND FUCKING THAT SICK WHORE IN ALL HOLES WITH YOUR FURRY STICK

Why? Because that's what they are; normalniggers. They do not understand. They only exist.

I'd actually get hard if she did something like vid related

You mean tear her face off with a pinwheel?

How about a link you fucking faggot

imagine cumming on the mouse and fingering it up her ass

Imagine her being eaten from the inside out as she dies slowly and painfully from internal bleeding.

We're gunna need more mice

imagine and unstoppable force hitting an immovable object

Is that a siberian mouse?

Why do you ask?

I heard they were tasty.

More like this?

As is customary, to receive her other videos you must say "Zera is an ugly rat-faced slav."

Do you have anything of her biting/sucking only the head of a mouse or another animal? That would be kind of hot tbqh. Otherwise if she eats them all normally she might as well eat hamburgers instead.

The video where she eats ten mice has something like that. I think it's the fourth or fifth mouse where she does it.

If so let's see! Gimme!

Okay, I'll get a link to the videos of the crazy Russian chick that eats mice/frogs/worms/anything she can fit in her mouth.

Nothing, she deserves to get fed to a bear, nobody will care if she dies

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d8de0d303bed86d14899c11211d561c5147cea85&dn=zpic

mega.nz/#F!89IHXbBa!y4xN9R0JtyNQqxohKHOMJA

She's a nobody, if we could waste a kill on ANYBODY, and if it were by a fucking bear of all causes? My newfag friend, why wouldn't it be something awesomer, like a bear on horse steroids in an Andre the Giant wrestling outfit killing one of those kids with like a million followers on social media?
The fuck you got against the qt3.14? I've got the link to that private jewtube vid of some user smoking a dead mouse. Why so serious user? Are you a mod or something? Can you prove you aren't? Can I prove I'm not you? CAN YOU PROVE YOU AREN'T MOUSE-CHAN?
PETA propaganda promoted publicity stunt, one random girl is just an easier target

Imagine a rat

It's how normies re-affirm their friendships.

I know not what you are referring to. What is this "friendship" of which you speak?

It's when two normies talk to each-other frequently. They don't actually have a mutual trust or admiration but each can get something from the other.

But what kinds of things do they talk about? Do they discuss sexual fantasies involving anime girls? Their preferred onahole manufacturers?