STUDY: Transgender in Canada: Canadians say accept, accommodate, and move on

archive.is/YJLC2
angusreid.org/transgender-issues/

Transgender in Canada: Canadians say accept, accommodate, and move on

>Key Findings:

This fucking country man, everywhere else in the west, at the very fucking least, has SOME form of opposition, here the people want their fucking freedom of speech taken from them because freaks that want to play dress up and lob off their cock are apparently the way to "progress". I honestly don't feel like I can do anything useful here, should just get the fuck out before 1984 rolls around.

Fellow leaf here. Wow this country sure is gay.

I think we should just go casual Friday sometime.

I fucking hate this place. Can the economy crash and starve off all the dregs already?

The last few people who were worth a damn in this civilzation died in 45

They probably polled in big cities or something.

Canada is a complete joke of a country that never had a real foundation that survived. No real grass root culture outside smaller villages that have been gutted over time due to being unable to compete due to only needing one company needing to come up and destroy local economies. We don't have anything like the south where a culture has kept traditional values. Gays been pushed down kids throats since the 90s and divorce is more common then not. It used to be a lovely place but it just gets trashier as time goes on and with the current majority government making things even easier for TFW and immigration any old sense of culture is essentially gone. The homegrown folks are just super obsessed with manufactured media culture which is worthless once SHTF.

Fun times ahead

This is probably the same thing as Clinton's (((poll))) numbers. Sure some canadians probably support it, but I bet it is nowhere near what this study is saying

Not ALL fucking Canadians, I can tell you that much.

I hope so, I mean I personally have never met anyone that "accepts" these people, hell even finding someone that simply tolerates trannies is difficult, and I'm in a city, but still, doesn't mean we shouldn't get ready to run for the fucking border when the reeducation camps open.

Like some other parts of the Western world, I'm sure, our only hope up here in Canada is Trump. It's much more than just the fate of America resting on this election.

The age of men isn't over here in Canada, some hold on. Inspire us!

Canada was forged in the fires of WW1 and WW2. It's intrinsically a warrior culture. All the various provinces have their unique identities and separate nations, but they all saw each other as Canadians on the battlefield and took pride in their collective accomplishments in war.

Then in the mid 60s they said Canada was a multicultural nation. It is not. It's a bilingual country with a foundation in English common law with a dash of French civil code. It is Scottish and French at its very core. It is not a peacekeeping nation. It's a nation of cold frontier men and warriors. but that's been blunted by calling us cosmopolitan peacekeepers.

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

Some parts of the country are completely lost at this point. Granted I'm in the GTA, but it still shocks me that the white people in my office know that whites are being replaced and they like it. They always say how shitty we are and how it'll be great when we're all gone.

Maybe it's not so bad in other parts of the country but seeing how many people voted for Trudeau makes me wonder about the prospects for Canada.

So our cultural identity is intrinsically linked with being best goys. Fucking fantastic. What you describe as a "warrior culture" is nothing more than being shocktroops for the kikes running the British Empire to fight in their various economic and banking wars.
Scottish? Only Scottish? What the fuck are you talking about?

Did you bother to ask how they came to hate their race?

Did you ask what non-Whites have accomplished that makes them worship the bunch?

Look at who all the Prime Ministers have been. McWhoever here and there along with Frenchies.

Meant this poster.

Kill them all.

I've talked to many people about trannies and most people just laughed about it. Then, after they realized I was not kidding when I talked shit like tranny bathrooms and them being considered an official gender, they mostly shrugged.

Only one person I know out of dozens actually said it was a good idea, most others thought it was stupid but also wouldn't do shit about it because "it doesn't affect me personally, live and let live". Only a few actually said the situation of the country is getting fucking ridiculous and all this bullshit should stop but sadly they were mostly people over 60.

A full 1/3 of us live in Toronto, so what do you expect?

It would be like if 130 million Americans were Californian.

That can't be right
Metro 5,583,064
It isn't a 3rd, but it sure does explain some shit.

Add Vancouver and Montreal to the mix, all 3 cities are as cancerous as the other. You'll be near 1/3 of total Canadian population.

That's pretty much what I figured.

I wasn't involved in the conversation, it was just something I overheard. Even asking a question like that would be more trouble than it's worth, though. These are people who sincerely hope their children end up trans so they can have fun cross dressing them, there's no getting through to them. You'd just risk getting in hot water with HR for no reason.

Canada is primarily French and British with some other Northern and Eastern European ethnicities mixed in. Can't see so much about Southern Europeans, but I'm fairly sure we have a fair number of them too. All non-whites can fuck off, though.

I was the user you replied to, btw.

=OH LOOK ANOTHER CANADIAN DEFEATIST THREAD JEE WIZ==
I know exactly what kinda faggots come to this thread to bitch about the Great White North instead of doing something. Flee like the cowards you are, real white men will take this country back.

A SHIT I FUCKED UP MY RED TEXT

Just for other Canadians here, remember never given into defeatist faggots.

Tell me the bunch of them are childless and/or bred with Dindus.

why do people need their identities, feelings and relationships validated by others?

top kek

millennial faggots like yourself that conflate facts about what is with some sort of normative claims are going to be slaughtered come any sort of collapse

Wasn't Trudeau born to a feminist mommy who cheated on his daddy?

Accomodate and move on are contradictory.

This whole bathroom thing has been going on for too many years now and it's not even an issue anyways. Our retard shill media and faggot pm just won't shut up about this shit.

tbh it's not fair being a midwesterner when all these hippies group up together and won't shut the fuck up.

Trudeau actually _was_ a fascist sympathizer, like all the Quebec intelligentsia at the time. Regimes like Philippe PĂ©tain's were viewed as ideal forms of government. That was what being a Quebec nationalist meant before the 60s.

What changed him is studying abroad in the US and the UK instead of staying home. He went full commie.

These kinds of studies usually have inflated numbers in some way to create a bandwagon fallacy. Its just some bullshit to feed you while they shove this law down your throats.

How can you actually type this with a straight face?

Alright Canadians, please explain how shabbos goy Trudeau was elected despite only getting about 40% of the vote.

Because that was the majority of the vote and he fucking lied about literally everything. also DUDE WEED LMAO

Roman Catholics like him are very good at promoting their own, which explains why here in the United States, they dominate the Supreme Court and make up a high proportion of state governorships despite only being a quarter of the population. All to the detriment of the white proddies, but hey, you've got to Hispanicise and brown out a few countries in order to make an omlette, you know?

We need to nuke Canada. A lot of these current mainstream Leftie ideals in the US came from influential Canadians.

but indifference is, in the mind of the tranny, oppression and hateful in and of itself. this is generally the type of thing that will turn most normies, when they realize that not celebrating and encouraging their lifestyle = oppressionphobiaism and whatever else

wayne dubs confirm, I think he was in China in the 30s and also went to Saudi Arabia. He followed a very similar path to seeing himself as a quarterback of globalism that Obama did, "I traveled the world so now I have special insight that will allow me to referee the disaster known as multiculti"

tired out, unpopular incumbent, inexplicable and nonsensical voting patterns (NDP votes go to Liberals who had even worse stances on key issues) and 24/7 support from CBC

Who cares? Isn't like Canada a real country anyways

Yeah, that's going to be real fucking fun for those College Street hipsters. "Want to barter a fixie for some rotten apples? No? But I'm staaaaaaaaaarving! Stop harass–

*shotgun racks*

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Canada?

Probably because he's taken a history class.

I know someone like this. She's married to a rich gamma and has been a spoiled princess all her life. She just figures she can buy the darkies off I suppose.

Yeah, Weedman's grandfather was Scottish, don't forget.

He even lied about weed and is dragging his feet.