HOUSE OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM COMITTEE 2 electric boogaloo

HAPPENING

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

oklivetv.com/c-span-3-live/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmVMXW7Hno
youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE
web.archive.org/web/20160913164410/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320900/Newly-released-email-shows-aide-Huma-Abedin-warned-colleagues-Hillary-confused-needed-hand-holding-calls-foreign-leaders.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GI_P3UtZXAA
twitter.com/elizabethchan
youtube.com/user/oversightandreform/videos
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-780-direct-contempt-witnesss-refusal-obey-court-order-testify-trial
blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2015/05/been-subpoenaed-what-can-happen-if-you-refuse-to-testify.html
law.cornell.edu/wex/immunity_from_prosecution
youtube.com/watch?v=93aewyoQvSw
youtube.com/watch?v=bAxIBWgICy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"clinton habit of secrecy instead of transparency"

LOCK AND LOAD BOYS

Who got the 666?

That bitch was severely retarded.

This guy is based.

BALONEY EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmVMXW7Hno

Though posted first but didn't gave a redirect at previous thread

Literally retarded.

You could never be harsh enough to describe the hate that made me feel.

MUHH BERNIE

Bernie's opinion doesn't hold any weight in an investigation

Then Smith comes on and blows her the fuck out of the water

I bet if an alcohol level test was done on the jury, there would be a scandal.

Non-laggy youtube stream

He's an aide to one of the people going after Clinton you stupid nigger.

VLC stream link:
http:[email protected]/* *//index_1000_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

WHY CAN'T THESE DEMOKIKES GET THIS THROUGH THEIR THICK SKULL

HER SECURITY BUDGET MUST'VE BEEN MASSIVE

stop being fucking foreign

what is this?
what exactly is happening?

HE HANDED OVER PASSWORDS

interdactions

really not much
just some guy committing suicide on live tv

Congress grilling some of the guys who worked for Clinton doing various shit including IT, despite not really knowing anything about IT

its a fake court, asking low energy questions that lead nowhere, but giving the impression of being important.

The only thing this managed to do, was to make me feel sleepy.

To whom?
I missed that.

Boat anchors?

So will any of this have any repercusions? Criminals of the level of Cunton simply will not be punished by the system no matter what their crimes are

what kind of voice is that?

Don't you remember, it's (((They)))

river

Only because they plead the 5th otherwise.

And you haven't been paying attention :^)

Hillary went full SJW didn't she.

low energy quads tbh fam
but fitting.

these go together

suhthern

he reminds me of a movie character but i can't remember the movie

anybody see that thumbs up?

No this guy was obviously set up to answer these questions in such a way as to discourage further investigation, but there's been some useful information gleaned from the lies, and implications and inconsistencies.

This.

It's inadvertently given more bait.

The old man from Deadliest Pray.

COOPER ON SUICIDE WATCH

And its working, i'm already bored.

MR PALAGANO

then leave faggot

filter'd

no it was a better match

I asked this last thread but no one really knew.

Why is this dude answering at all? Why not just plead the 5th and leave 2 minutes later?

WHY THE EMAIL SERVER WOULD EVER REPLY TO PINGS?? ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU KNOW THAT THE HACKS STOP WHEN THEY CAN'T PING?

Looks like he's cracking though.

He was the only one who didn't.

This Carter guy is kind of idiotic even if he is on the right side.

BARBARIC

Yep, he seems like a real tech wiz

There's a difference between Phoenix Wright and real life. Go back to your game.

ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC

comedy movie bad guy vibe

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN ME WHATS HAPPENING.

*cough*

COUGHING FIT

Motherfucker, you hand the phone to the goverment so they can take it to a volcano to be dropped.
You don't take it upon yourself to break it.

cuck spilling beans on email system

Is it so fucking hard to say it

ILLARY WAS BRUTE FORCED INTO SUBMISSION

PANTS OF SHIT

So she continuously transferred where the server data was stored on.

That seems awfully like she's covering tracks.

Why would you do that. It was a private phone for private matters
:^)

Basically Huma is behind it all

Those are some handsome looking pepes.

Oh and she destroyed the used devices conveniently.

TL;DR: beans are being spilled, corruption is ousted and then some.

Can someone explain what "the skiff" is?

No I think you just find the SD card and the memory chip on the board and your burn them. so you know someone doesn't just find some random smashed cellphone in like the garbage and pick it up and take the SD card out and now have GOVERNMENT SECRETS

I want the final question to be 'Can you tell us anything about white supremacist frogs?'

Probably secured area/computers.

Everyone is mentioning that they pleads the 5th amendment, have they said anything relevant so far ?

"I can't recall going into that room"

I call bullshit.

special room for secret communications

LOCKS on the doors. That's super secure.

Its SCIF, Secure Compartment Information Facility

S
K
I
F
F
S

Thank you user

first two people pleaded 5th. third guy spilling beans

Where is Hillary right now?

morgue

Man, I'm getting bored. Somebody respond to me when it's habbening.

dead

Probably getting dumped in her coffin by now.

according to google it's a small boat

Some hospital bed.

Death row.

Cummings had a freudian slip at the beginning of the hearing where he said "a great public surgeon…SERVANT" so I assume she's dead on the operating table somewhere and he got word of it

Hell

They are saying SCIF, not skiff.

The interaction between Chaffetz and Cooper is astounding to me. Look at the way they're both smirking at each other when they're talking about the skiff. They both know they're speaking at each other in code, and Chaffetz respects Cooper's ability to spin hours of grilling. All the subtext in this hearing is amazing.

we want to thank you for being here, sorry you're going to be suicided

How come Barry White gets to ask question?

DDOS WHEN?

Fuck me this is gold.

5 days vacations

Secure computer information facility?

NO FAMILY
NOBODY TO MISS HIM

NOT FOR HIM I GUESS

HOLY SHIT HARAMBE IS THREATENING HIM

He's gonna spend all his time on bullshit isn't he.

That definitely seemed odd.

Also:
"there's life after the hearing"

Behind bars :^)

Till he get crushed by a barbel

Is this nigger threatening him?

Thread velocity is over 9000

was that a threat?

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

Well shit, looks like I need to watch it. I like generally videos where Trey Gowdy questions people like he did with Loretta Lynch or Shillary.

Thx fam

t-that's not true!

What the fuck is James Earl Jones talking about?

Being fit with a new remote controlled endoskeleton.

"Do you have a family?"

"I do not"

Sent a chill up my spine. So long Mr Cooper. Thank you for your service.

>I appreciate your time.

yes

the daily news september 19th 2016
harambe resurrected dindu nuffin in dead mr cooper's mother's house.

Harambe is reading a fucking eulogy for Cooper. This is just sad for me…..

"Life exists after the hearing"

Not necessarily…. There's a strange sense of finality to the way he's speaking. It's like everyone in the room can sense Cooper's impending death.

Seems extremely convenient she can't attend the questioning of her own system getting hacked.

Kek?

the looks on his lawyer's faces…

How's he gonna die? Any takers?

Wait. Are they actually looking to make the FBI accountable for their (in)action?

yeah

Tom Clancy called this years ago.

I don't think Kek is an old nigger, user

Being questioned over treason would interfere with her campaign and be sexist goy!

fall down stairs

Compartment not computer

he is going to die 2 years ago in a tanker incident

Not until Jan 10th at the earliest.

Is it over or is the stream fucked?

WHAT THE FUCK

That was a bit disturbing. But I'm not sure the black dude really knew what was going on, he looked half asleep with a hangover.

of course not. He wanted to make sure whether to use other people also for the execution

Seconding this. Requsting a recap please. got here just in time for stream to end.

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm calling for a assassination or two.

it's over cuck

Ominous trips.
Good luck, Cooper! I'm sure some NeetSoc will hide you in his basement.

harambe threatened cooper and they called a recess

until after the election, yes

Reminds me of Joe Pesci. Goodfellas

the end of 2015 till now seems like it's been written by Tom Clancy and Hunter S Thompson working together in heaven.

Everytime you don't know what to do, imagine what Kek would do. Kek is fighting at the moment, so should you.

Praise kek

Huma did it

Praise Kek!

If she is as sick as she claims, i'm afraid she might collapse during the great debate..

Did what?

she gave the orders to make the secret server

Just a reminder that not all the FBI are pozzed. So many tried to investigate and bring Hillary to justice but it doesn't help that the current head of the FBI and the admin are pozzed for obvious reasons.

Cooper laid the blame for wanting the server and shit on her

I think Philip K Dick and Franz Kafka might be in on it too.

thanks FBI, what else can you tell us?

this jap predicts a timothy mcveigh style real life slide attack by a disgruntled white cia actor male

So I gather that Cooper was like system administrator or something?
He hands over passwords and user names when transitions happened
Had contact with the servers when setting them up
Handled device disposal and knew about failed log in attempts by access to logs

SOMEONE MAKE A WEBM OF HARAMBE'S THREAT ON COOPER'S LIFE

TH

You aren't imblying that comey and his brother being connected to the clinton foundation had any effect on the investigation are you?

Ah thanks.

THIS ^

R.I.P.
Good night Justin G. Cooper.

Tom Clancy always knew what's up. Reading *Without Remorse* and it's pretty neat.

GOT FAM?

RIP IN PEACE COOPER
YOU DID A GREAT SERVICE FOR YOUR COUNTRY

youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE

tl;dr version:

lol'd

MAKE A WEBM

TIP THE FUCKING FBI

He was an hero.

clearly if he was shutting down the server for a moment in response to an attack(to stop an automated password cracker from gaining access) he had a live feed of its operations which makes his job pretty involved although he talked as if he barely did anything.

`tail -f /var/log/*`

REST IN PEACE COOPER, MAY WINGED PEPES LAY YOUR SOUL TO REST

WHERE IS THE WEBM OF HARAMBES THREAT

TRUMP RALLY IN 15 MINUTES

Even though he had the passwords and usernames to enter their systems or view confidential information ie. Clinton's private emails. I doubt he would be stupid enough to do that. That shit is supposed to be confidential and he isnt supposed to be accessing it given his role as IT

Old news but still….

"Newly released email shows top aide Huma Abedin warned colleagues Hillary was 'often confused' and needed hand-holding about calls with foreign leaders

It was 'very imp[ortant]' to review Clinton's phone-call schedule with her, Abedin cautioned an underling via email, because 'she's often confused'

The email comes from Judicial Watch, which obtained it through a FOIA lawsuit against the State Department
It also shows Clinton was asleep on a Saturday when the aide went to brief her on her schedule

The same aide tried to reach her four days after the Benghazi terror attacks, but Clinton had slept through a White House briefing"

web.archive.org/web/20160913164410/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320900/Newly-released-email-shows-aide-Huma-Abedin-warned-colleagues-Hillary-confused-needed-hand-holding-calls-foreign-leaders.html

Huma knew hillary was weak, drunk, drugged and incompetent, so made her install the server at home. I mean her name is a bit of a giveaway:- Huma Mahmood Abedin

Chances are Huma's masters are sick of hillary and Huma has been told to finish hillary off.

youtube.com/watch?v=GI_P3UtZXAA

Anything related the Huma should be relevant. She got BTFO today in a blatant lie and if Cooper goes down she will go with him, KEK willing

It's either a threat or a hint that Cooper is going to get suicided.

THE HERO WE DESERVE

hurr durr its either A or A

We call that a threat.

twitter.com/elizabethchan

how to embed video??

But in all seriousness, this is completely terrifying. Just look at the faces around the room. They understand the subtext of what Cummings is saying. They all know Cooper martyred himself this morning.

I'm not even sure if he's threatening him. I think he's trying to express his condolences.

Cummings is a piece of shit

Sorry bro, I think I've got heat stroke or something, I just read what I typed and it is fairy retarded.

Anyway here's a picture of Huma, she used the rumor that hillary was dyke to sex magic her way in.

I don't think I have heard anyone ever say the Clintons weren't a marriage of convince.

Maybe we should meme this all over.

Imagine getting it to trend on Twitter for a period of time, then Cooper is found dead.

But Cooper actually did good things though, right? Sorry, I got here late, but I thought I saw people saying Cooper was being based.

I think the message is basically
Creepy shit either way

How can I watch without installing Adobe Bloatware?

Cooper should just kill that nigger first before he does him in. He has the training and if he's going to get taken out he might as well take as many of the people responsible and leak everything to wikileaks beforehand.

The more you meme it the less chance (((something))) will happen to him. The man doesn't deserve retribution, you can tell he is sick off all the shit he's had to deal with when it comes to the Clinton's and he will throw answers out regardless of threat at this point

He said a lot, and I don't believe he pleaded the 5th in response to a question even once. Spreading the apparent threat might help protect the guy's life.

It was a good thing. See webm in that post. Cummings was asking shit like "How's your business doing? Do you have a family" and saying that "there is a life after death."

So what happens now? Cooper will be murdered but what about Huma? Will she be murdered to? Did she predict this so is trying to kill the one person that can order her death? Did she try to do it on 9/11 as an in joke for her muslim brotherhood friends and family?

Oh yeah, that was definitely a threat

You're right. if I had a twitter, I'd help spread it.

I might've been unclear. I'm saying we should get it trending that he might be in danger. If people are aware before it happens, then if he does end up dead, fingers go back to Clinton. If not, then he can throw her under the bus whenever he's up for questioning.

What did Cooper say you faggots?
What is tl;dr for the hearing.
Two sentences for those that can't watch.

…is this a eulogy? A threat? Christ, Cooper must be a saint.

How long do recessions last?

Wew.

1 2 3 4 Fiiif

This. If we meme hard enough and spread this around. we might be able to save him from shooting himself in the back of the head 3 times with a nail gun.
Drudge and Infowars would cover it and maybe Breitbart.

"Do you have family?"
"These is life after death"
"No-one likes to pay legal bills"

Veiled threats and veiled appeal to materialism.

Cooper said he destroyed phones, shut down the server when failed logins happened, and handed over usernames and passwords when they were doing data migrations

Please please please get Hillary indicted today or the road to it, I want the lefties' narratives to completely collapse now Hillary herself collapsed.

I want to see their tears, their high-and-mighty bullshit be torn asunder, their arguments destroyed, their credibility vanished.

basically asking him about breaches and security of the servers with his relation to them as well as others. tl;dr Cooper gets verbally suicided

No it was my bad. I just wanted to mention no retribution to make it clear that the man did well and better than even I expected, he has a massive target on his back now and he very well just could have buried Huma and all her bullshit finally. I wasn't really concerned until Cummings said what he said at the end, this shit is real and Cooper is going to be living in fear now till the end of his days

Cooper:
Primarily confirmed Huma has lied to congress and was not only aware of the private e-mail server, but was the one to recommend it be set-up and possessed an account on it.
Went on to confirm people without security clearance had access to the server and it was severely lacking in security.
Dropped more than enough information to encourage further investigation alongside it, see

I think until January

see

Yeah, this is how I saw it. Both Cummings and the other around the room, look legitimately sad/scared.

The 'threat' is from the Committee though, not the Clintons

Cummings has everything to lose when cat is let out of the bag.

Explain the difference

So a Saudi ran online auction for US classified and top secret info?

Did they say when they are going to resume the hearing? Stream is dead for over 30 min already.

Tbh I can make assumptions but I don't know shit about this committee thing

This jew trying to talk about how we can't 'tell the difference' between terrorists and normal criminals without violating the 1st amendment.

More or less and a lot more truly terrifying material. Either way Cooper is a dead man unless Shillary kicks the bucket.

Damn the pilpul on this kike. He's a pro.

Is there more to it than this?

The entire committee is one thing, but every single democunt in that chamber is bought and paid for by the Clinton foundation and if KEK has anything to do with it it will all come out in the October surprise. We cannot praise hard enough

Shillary isn't much more than a puppet at this point. She's a Disc 1 final boss, but she probably won't be the only one wanting Cooper dead.

Well I thought that was it done for today. I could be wrong but when it said 'remission' I think that was incorrect. The live channel is now showing the audience getting ready for a Trump speech:-

=If he can identify beyond reasonable doubt, the comminity is the source, he can justify a cyber response.=

Are they talking about us pol?

It's on recess. We'll hear more later IF Cooper remains alive.

So you're saying this is like a show trial?
What's the point of needing to use the 5th when they could just fabricate a false narrative?

Talk about dog-whistling, JesusChrist these people are corrupt.

Wait what exactly is/was going on? From what I can gather from the thread, someone is coming out with more shit on Hillary?

THE CYBER REALM

is it still on?

Because the false narrative doesn't wash at all since Chaffetz and Gowdy picked this up and since then they have been persuing it relentlessly and there is too much evidence now to throw them off the trail or make it seem like its not worth pursuing. Everything you see from Cummings is full blown but weak damage control and even the Dems are seeing the light, especially today. Its not a trial and Cooper didn't plead the fifth once the whole time unlike the other two slimy fucks in their earlier

Holy hell, those are some disgusting ape hands.

video of cooper testimony where?

Full hearing uploaded 5 minutes ago. Sub to the channel it is also where they livestream everything

youtube.com/user/oversightandreform/videos

So wait, Clinton was selling secrets?

I think this is about her giving them away for free to hackers.

This is how you sell state secrets while having plausible deniability. Anybody with two brain cells to rub together see this.

so when will people be grilled over supporting ISIS?

I hear the weather is quite nice in October

WEW

what?

is it over?

Do we have to spell every single out to you 4cuck refugees holy shit

justice.

this woman is horrible

Pagliano (GS15 - government owned property) is a small fish, but maybe he can be bait.

Were I him, I'd be hightailing back to extraditionless Israel to avoid prison.

wow this cooper guy is based as fuck

he looks like a badass too

Cummings is such a disgraceful nigger. Complete disgrace to the nation, of course he is a rep of niggerville, USA

These du s deserve a nod

The hell is with this "5th amendment" ?
It already reeks with this "I ain't going to answer this because this is deeply controversial" sentence. It an outright a refusal to answer.

just go, this is obviously too advanced for you

You will never convince me this guy doesn't visit Holla Forums

Kill yourself

gowdy wanted to know that too. can't embed again so here's a link:

Those Fifth Amendment pleas need to be collated into little informative redpill memes.

For easy digestion.

Absolutely none of these nigger Reps can speak English properly.

American justice system is weird to understand. Freedom to not to tell?

Christ, this is just insane.

Every Dem rep's statement is some of the most aggravating passive aggressive bullshittery ever I done listened to.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-780-direct-contempt-witnesss-refusal-obey-court-order-testify-trial

blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2015/05/been-subpoenaed-what-can-happen-if-you-refuse-to-testify.html

law.cornell.edu/wex/immunity_from_prosecution

Sage for no content and no context.

Reported. Hope you get banned on all IP ranges.

Okay. “75 char” spam is bannable, so enjoy being a worthless fucking faggot. Either post content or don’t post.

Reported again man.

Reported again man.

Will you reply if you don't get a (you)? Let's see if the NSA has a well written script.

I’ve posted more information than you have. I’ve posted more information than the OP has. Roast in hell, kike.

Thanks for the bumps, moishe.

The thread still has no reason to exist, since it’s low level, 5th amendment-protected lackeys and the DoJ has already said they will not prosecute.

Nice dubs chaim. Reported again. How high will you go? You seem highly upset.

Reminder that these low level, 5th amendment-protected lackeys will have nothing happen to them and that the DoJ has already said they will not prosecute.

We have to wait for Trump to win for Hillary to burn.

Reported again. You honestly think you're doing anything productive? You think someone will see your blatant astroturfing and think "wow, this committee didn't meet today, this thread means nothing" ?

Said the person defending “75 chars” spam, in all seriousness.
Learn what words mean before you use them.
Oh, so you do know what it means; you’re just doing it YOURSELF. I get it.
Prove that these low level, 5th amendment-protected lackeys will have something happen to them.
Prove that the DoJ will prosecute.

I’ll wait.

Reported again lad :)

Prove that these low level, 5th amendment-protected lackeys will have something happen to them.
I’ll wait.

Hmm, really makes me think man.

youtube.com/watch?v=93aewyoQvSw

Here's a man with 15 years of access to hillary's server admitting there was clear violations of protocols and endangering the security of american secrets.

Thank you for playing.

Yep. We all know she committed both treason and at least four felonies.
I’ll wait.

How is this even fucking legal? They are literally implicated in all this and we all know the ties of the current administration's executive branch to Hillary that it makes no attempt to hide and even promotes publicly.

wew lad, try the fuck again
Strawman.

Here's a man with 15 years of access to hillary's server admitting there was clear violations of protocols and endangering the security of american secrets.

Thank you for playing.

Oh, it’s not. They’re all going to fucking burn when Trump takes office. Hopefully he makes Trey Gowdy Attorney General and tells him to “go wild”.
Yep. We got live video of the FBI admitting she did it.

I’ll wait.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bAxIBWgICy8

DOTR

IS

COMING

FYI, you’re filtered now, so I’ll just keep copying and pasting my last response since it proves
1. You are a paid shill.
2. You have no reply to it whatsoever, which proves you are a paid shill since you ostensibly “care” about the content of the thread.

I’ll wait.

Thank you for playing.

I’ll wait.

Thank you for playing.

I’ll wait.

Thank you for playing.

Thank you for playing.

wew

Thank you for playing.

filtered both of you

You're an honorary kike at this point.

Your point is what?

Yes, you are being annihilated, shill. Thanks for admitting that you are a shill.

Thank you for playing.

Sure is autistic in here.

Wouldn’t you have to be autistic to accept a job shitposting on a website you hate about topics you hate? Either that or straight up mentally defective.

Thank you for playing.

tired already, CTR?

sugar on sunday m-f too!!!!

I filtered because you were copy pasting the same argument back and forth.

Ms Maloney - diverting the investigation by force of extended nose.

Put an english sub on that webm, thats a very good propaganda piece, but the target audience must be able to understand what he is saying

Mr. Cummings compassionately gives possible veiled threats
to Mr. Cooper at the end of the hearing.

"I lot of people don't that there's life after the hearing…"

Stop trying to spam the thread so much with your bullshit. This thread had a lot of content, if you weren't such a low effort shill you would have noticed this is the second of a stickied thread, with a lot of incriminating stuff mentioned.

Counter sage bump

pleading the 5th as in the 5th amendment

you have the right to not answer a question that would implicate your own guilt in a court of law.

also the best reason to keep your trap shut when getting arrested for anything in the USA.