Screenshot of CIA hacker "Justin"'s desktop

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/863058010997960709

Rate CIA hackers desktop

At least it's not windows 10

noob/10

CIA nigger not running some kind of LPS (lightweight portable security) variant from DoD.

(I bet he's more careful at home)

lol... cringe

CIA nigger please

Are we sure he isn't a pajeet?

Yes, there is no folder named "curry recipes".

is this real life?

They call him "The Dragon"

Checked!

I think I know who I'd rather believe

You don't need to worry about the US government hacking you when you work for the US government.

The one that got hacked?

Sick burn.

that's what mrs pajeet is for.
mrs. pajeet draws a salary for software development just like mr. pajeet, but fortunately for the other developers, she sits on facebook all day rather than touch the codebase. this makes her net benefit to the team higher than her husband's.

Yeah, because only the US government have access to botnet exploits :^)

laugh_picture_that_cannot_be_posted_with_tor.tga

This looks EXACTLY like my pajeet professor's laptop, all it's missing is Adobe Reader and Java Eclipse. Justin is his nickname so people don't have to pronounce Ramamoorthi.

For fucks sake, he took a screen shot of his WHOLE MONITOR just to record the IP config output that he pasted into NP++.

Looks like they forced him to use Windows so they can watch him, he has done everything he could to avoid the abysmal system (cygwin, git, etc...)

what a faggot

This triggers my OCD badly!

CIA hacker doesn't know about alt coding or whatever the Winshit alternative to CTRL-SHIFT-U is

HAHAHAHAHA
Well he his monitored that's for sure.

Is it autism or is it schizophrenia?

what's wrong with pidgin?

folder named drone

Instant messaging hasn't been popular since the year 2000. It was mostly used by 13 year olds, and adults wanting to meet 13 year olds

If you have ever worked for a large company you would know that IM has gone completely enterprise now. They all use Jabber/Lync/whatever to communicate now and the compliance departments push it because its easy to log

What is facebook messenger?

just talk to them irl you virgins

I've worked for large corporations but not in IT
You do realize McDonalds, Walmart, .mil*, etc are all large corporations. Most people work for a large corp.

*not literally

Something that only teenage girls and faggots use. Which are you?

The best hackers in the world are Chinese and Russian, and they use hacked Windows

All this meme in one line.

a teenage lesbian

lol

looks like my desktop when i was 14 (except was windows XP with classic theme, and firefux)

lol