Huffington Post: "Preserveing Child Innocence = Preserving White Sumpremacy"

"Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is An Act Of Preserving White Supremacy"

web.archive.org/web/20160910082129/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/preserving-my-childrens-innocence-is-an-act-of-preserving_us_57d2d8f4e4b0273330ac3dae

I know I should be used to this kind of garbage by now, especially from the Huffington Post but this is just too much. The Jews are reeeally asking for it this time. That is all

Other urls found in this thread:

strivingparent.com/about-2/
thefederalist.com/2016/03/28/privilege-theory-is-a-war-on-happy-childhoods/
twitter.com/astrivingparent
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This kids innocence never existed, it's been brought up in a multicultural hell.

You know there's a reason they call it white *supremacy*

If they were brought up in a rural area with the right parents maybe, but children of that cunt will never have a chance. I know a 8 year old who has never seen a black person. I think one lives in the township and the family doesn't have a TV. The movies/programs he watches are screened. I guess maybe he's seen one on Sesame Street.
It's exceedingly rare, but it does happen.

I mean it's such fucking bullshit.

Boo-hoo Trayvon and Brown were poor, they didn't have a good home, they didn't have gentle and caring parents.

Fuck them I say. It's their choice not to listen to teachers. It's their parent's choice not to be good parents.

Even the poorest peasants in China take the effort to bring their kids up right.

Niggers are just niggers.

weew

didn't we do this yesterday

is huffpo a meme yet

She's a SJW / ethnomasochist. Her website:

A Striving Parent – A blog for parents passionate about racial justice and striving to raise socially concious kids:

strivingparent.com/about-2/

Some important facts about me and my family as they will influence the content of this blog: my husband and I are cisgender, heterosexual and white and our children are white. I believe that racism is systemic and pervasive in this country and that white privilege is not only real but I benefit from it daily. My intention is to explore how to be a parent and an advocate for racial and social justice in ways that are sustainable with everything that being a parent brings into my life. My intention is to be inclusive to all parents and people for that matter who are interested in issues around racial and social justice, but I’m writing from my perspective as a white, heterosexual, cisgender mother.

Translation: You're a white supremacist if you don't let us brainwash your child.

wait, isn't that the kid from milo's tweet about soros?

read this:

Privilege Theory Is A War On Happy Childhoods

Jackson Brown says:

strivingshannon says:

Further proof racial tribalism is just.

Even these retards don't want their children in the nigger-pit.

we should teach our children how to practice anal sex in the early age. its the only way not to raise them into bigoted hate machines

You can rek these virtue signalling thirsty whores by using their own morality against them. Shame them.

Why is your husband white. Why you have no black friends. Why you did not adopt a refugee child… and so on. Make her go crazy.

Gaslight the fuck out of her.

We should find her facebook page, see if she has any black friends.

If she does, compare the proportions to the base rate black population.

Then spread the info on blacktwitter and armed black gangs within 50 km of her town.

Lol I remember this Jew.

You can't steal jokes from Sam here.

They just rationalize it using whatever mental gymnastics they have to. It's one of the biggest tactics I use in person since I live in an extremely white state. You are unlikely to see a nigger or spic unless you go into a city.

What a waste of 40,000 years of white evolution. Turner was right.

It's the only way not to be bigoted.

Author's blog, btw.

Why.

These people…

twitter.com/astrivingparent

We should start our own Hitler Youth to save these fucking kids. Boy Scouts is too pozzed, we gotta start our own. I have no problem acting as a father figure to these kids since their own dad clearly loves Tyrone too much.

not stealing anything, its just a tribute to him :)

you forgot the ^

Makes me wonder how deep in the pozz our society has gotten.

thank you :^) thats better

Is this the first time in human history where a generation of people actively want their offspring to be treated worse then they were? These people hate their children for being born.

I don't know how this 'check your privilege' meme is faring badly. These people take regular everyday things that Whites do and elevate them to something supreme and extraordinary, something bumfuck unattainable.

Being raised well? White supremacy.
Being sent to a good school? White supremacy.
Not being a welfare-gobbling, drug-abusing shit? White supremacy.
Having a functioning family? White supremacy.
Having an okay job you worked hard to attain? White supremacy.

These people elevate Whites into gods, the perfect standard of a human being. Being reminded that I'm White makes me irreversibly proud and smug from now on. I think that's how it's supposed to be, innit?

He implied that merely being White is a supremacy by itself, and he's damn right.

Yes. Boomers created a worse world for their children through selfishness. The current crop of lefties actually hate their children based on the color of their skin. Something the pieces of shit had complete control over. They could have had a mudbreed if they really believed their bullshit. It would be a great identifier on DotR as well.

Preserve white supremacy today!

Why do shitskins have such terrible childhoods? Because they pump out kids at an early age for a range of retarded reasons.
Maybe you shouldn't have fucked jamal without a rubber when you were 13. Maybe you shouldn't have pulled the old keep a nigga baby with laquan when you were 15. And maybe, just maybe you shouldn't have popped out 2 niglets for dashandre at 19 >becuz he lubs me.
FUCK
Don't fuck like an animal. Get a decent job. Move out of the fucking hood. That shit is too complex for monkeys to understand though.

Any fucking retard that takes anything from Huffington Post seriously should just kill themselves. My kids will be brought up with as much privilege and white supremacy as possible. They will be protected from shitskins and taught that blacks, beaners, and muslims are dangerous, stupid animals.

Let the cucks have their children raped for their "tolerance". Not mine.

Can we not just turn the white privilege meme into a positive thing????

I say we own it. Don't back down, double down.

You can turn it into a pride thing. Whites built civilization. It's a privilege to be a part of it etc.

It is. Blacks don't have fathers, it is black inferiority. Whites have decent families, it is white superiority. Supremacy is simply the natural path of superiority.

Of course, the leftists and (((they))) want it to be the other way around, for whatever satanic reason they can conjure.

The proper time for niggers to breed is never. 13 is fine for Europeans.

This is what you say to libshits:

White privilege doesn't exist, but it should

Is to a liar what greentext is to narration.

With love, Uncle Holla Forums.

I thought the title of the article was supposed to be sarcastic for a second, then I noticed it was from Huffpo.

Jews are not even trying to hide their pro pedophile agenda anymore

She used cisgender unironically; automatically discredits anything she'll ever say.

>Turner was right.

Who are you referring to?

what a sick bitch

Anyone who uses that should have articles like these shoved into their faces. The average person will never be onboard with this and in fact horrified.

probably meant william luther pierce who wrote the turner diaries

The comments are absolute cancer as usual.
Every person that writes for, or reads hufpo needs to dies slowly and extremely painfully in a fire.

Comments aren't showing up for me, do you mind posting some screencaps?

Same, comments are not opening for me.

Please tell me that second one is fake.

Its just the usual shitlibs shouting down anyone who dares to say that they had shitty lives and still made it alright.
Nothing ultra triggering, just leftists desperately defending nogs

Read Lord of the Flies.
Look at schools with little to no teacher interference and look at bullying.

THEN come back and tell me how kids are muh pure angellic being.

Yeah, that does look like their typical retardation. Faggington Post needs to be gassed. They're worse than Duh Daily Mayul when it comes to shitty click-bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

watch her kids grow up to date the biggest retarded skinheads they can find just as a fuck you to mommy and daddy.

I just figured out how you faggots manage to find him funny.

I'm starting to think that this article was made just to generate money and buzz.

Maybe the "journalists" didn't really care about the logical consistency of the message..

It is a stale greentext meme.

That is why it came up again.

If you can turn white privilege into white pride/power and add the tradcon meme of men being men, we will be all the better for it.

If you read the comments, it a completely failed bluepill. Everyone shits on it, even the cucks.

She will be killed on the day of the rope.

Christianity ladies and gentlemen. This is what Christians become once they lose faith in their Unicorn. Christianity, a disease that spread by fostering guilt.

The sin meme needs to end.

at least they admit whites are superior.

Bullying is the result of bad parenting
It also wears down special snowflake psychopathy early on

Conclusion to your post: not a fucking argument you SJW cuck

Nah, bullying is natural and good. It is nature's way of weeding out kids who would weaken the tribe. Bullying tells those kids to shape up or gtfo.

Yep. Disgusting.

Only the dead can know peace of what will happen to these fucking hook nosed rats.

Except when it fails and you get weak faggots turning into commies.

I've seen it happen already, people who got bullied back in high school and now are lefty faggots.

Hpost outed itself a long time ago as clickbait and no longer has any journalistic clout. It is basically a trash "Vouge" or "Salon" with a light flavoring of (((news)))

That's only because our christcucked society protects them. In a decent state, they would have killed themselves or been exiled or something.

Reported for intl.

how does one report an abusive parent to social services? And can it be done anonymously?

More importantly, it's their parents choice to even have the children.

This can't stand.
What the fuck can we do to get them back?
This kind of propaganda is what destroys civilization.

Liberal privilege is having a body double blatantly parade around NYC, and the media does it everything it can to avoid mentioning it.

Trayvon Martin was a drug-addled criminal. Even his own friends were not surprised that he was killed.

What is this parent going to do, exactly? Sit their kid down and tell about the skittles and iced-tea drinking angel and "Gentle Giant" Michael Brown?

I'm so fucking angry, these people are raising kids.

I agree but bringing this shit up all the time in totally unrelated contexts is obvious bait at best, and D&C at worst.

White supremacy is just a fact, we're the best race overall. As usual whiny subnormals don't like facts and reality.

You can only see that article title as negative if you view white supremacy poorly.

Who wouldn't want their children to be supreme? To want anything less is tantamount to abuse.

It's alright to be inspired, just remember to pay homage.

make a list. check it twice. gotta find out who's naughty or nice…

What about that little white girl two nigglets raped and tortured to death for bike parts last year? What privilege was she afforded?

It was watermelon drink.

Ah, so this is how they will shoehorn pedoshit too the normies.

read this:

Privilege Theory Is A War On Happy Childhoods

Genes over enviornment FTW

Because whites win most contests. They beat everyone on average. White supremacy is more law of the jungle than philosophy.

Traytray was fucking 17 not a kid and he picked a fight with an armed vigilante instead of staying home

Stop talking shit

It is not enough to do everything to help others, you must actively harm yourself.

Damn fucking straight.

DDOS attack when?

So, let me get this straight….

White people have to let their children get gangbanged by refugees, or they are racist?

There is only one solution for these people.

No, it's not you nigger.
Early marriage is an indicator of subhumanity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line

That's a very (((PR))) answer.

Blame the numale cuck she's married to.

You think I'd let my lovely flaxen-haired wife say things like that?

when did parents start striving to raise socially conscious children and stop trying to raise children who will become successful in life.

all the time that it used to teach them to be socially conscious could be used to teach them something that will help them succeed in life.

"hey white kid"

"wanna see my weiner kiddo"

"implying poor whites dont exist"

as being the eternal oppressor and nazi

What I find baffling is that they are still bring up baby tray tray, even after zimzam was found not guilty and acted in self defense.

So when does the "enrichment" of these (((Individuals))) who feel the need to undermine western society start??

Seems like SJWs employ a perversion of the original sin concept. They are projecting what they believe to be how Christians perceive original sin.

Soon it's going to be illegal raise your kids up in any environment better than a crack house because you'd be "disadvantaging youth in worse socioeconomic situations"

Whenever you want it to user.

This is the kind of shit that not only makes me double down on the ethnic pride and the love of the ancestors, in raising my son, but also drop red pills on race, as well as warning him about white traitors who sell out their own for yummy feels of moral superiority.

kek, seems the West is the subhumans pumping out autists instead, mate!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Is this where we go to, if you hate pedophiles you are a nazi?

Because it sounds this is where we are going.

Watching a young girl speak like this is incredibly depressing… Rather, watching anyone speak like this is incredibly depressing, but this even more so.

If I were Bruce Banner I would have destroyed my home. This is atrocious.

Way to legitimize white supremacy as healthy and normal you fuckwits

Why is all the media suddenly losing their minds?

Racists!

We should ALL feel so fucking guilty.

What's really depressing is knowing she had help from an adult.

REEEEEEEE

You YOUR RICH children will not go withou those you filthy neoliberal.

Bought a lottery ticket the other day…not a habit, but it was trips so I said why the fuck not. Decided if I win half will be dedicated to organizing our cause/creating a private think tank/military academy for pollacks….

First act of business will be buying out the cleaning company that holds the huffpo contract….then start adding semen to every cleaning product, commencing to cover every square inch of their offices in our jizm. Then give them blacklights and let them in on the ruse. Ultimate trigger.