ITT: dramatic music

ITT: dramatic music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z6l0ZJXB4Go
youtube.com/watch?v=cETBCvKnu0Q&list=PLkjVlC_qt9FDLS87wybeeS1vOyJdL5_gl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_Grand_Theft_Auto_V#The_Music_of_Grand_Theft_Auto_V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Game crashes waaaaay too fucking much. Shame, since Vicky 2 runs on the same engine yet that game works fine.

depends on your hardware, mostly your disk writing speed

Well my hardware is very modern and very capable of running this game. So with the Disk Writing speed in mind, how does that affect it, can I fix it and does it affect the game if it is too fast (in my case) or too slow?

paradox games engines work kinda weird, basicly all paradox games are saved in textform, CPU helps alot but disk writing speed is the most important factor since it's the fastest way to save coding

Ck2, Victoria 2, Eu4 and HOI:DH. Yet Eu:FTG and HOI3. Dunno, it's weird :/

Fucking hell I'm illiterate, those first games work and the others don't :/

nice, you should post some Ruins

recent games pull more of their power on CPU and GPU's, the older versions used disk writing speed because it was easier to make and alot of people have better hard disk's than GPU'S/CPU'S back in the day

This is actually fairly interesting. However, I know jack shit about video games, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Here's another thing that somewhat relates to the first song I posted…

Ruins is a Grouper album, as for video game music i was just listening to that song and it's catchy as fuck

Ah, gotcha. Can't say I've ever listened to video game music outside of playing video games–then again, I don't play vidya.

can't believe anyone would listen to that crap when they're not playing the game

Do you have ADHD? The first thing I do after I install a game is go to the options and disable the music

good track from good game

spoopy undead coming to destroy civilization

Maybe you just don't appreciate art, yes that song of the blood and wine is shit but there are many great ambitious awesome game soundtracks out there.

For example;The Score of Grand theft Auto V is the best if not even one of the best scores for any entertainment product that isn't just an independent music album.

The Score of GTA V is has ben composed by so many talented diverse and classic artists like James Wood, Tangerine Dreamincluding Edgar Froese, Tyler the Creator, Oh no and many other.

An example of the great Score: youtu.be/z6l0ZJXB4Go

and i meant Woody Jackson instead of James Wood

It's a mix of real songs, it isn't based on the game. Want to hear a real good song? Listen to this one.

Will you at least bother doing re search and reading my reply to prevent looking like an ass?

The music of GTA 5 has 3 albums which one of them is the score.

As i've said already, the score has ben composed by many great talented artists pure for the game that consists of 22 tracks.

might wanna check this playlist:
youtube.com/watch?v=cETBCvKnu0Q&list=PLkjVlC_qt9FDLS87wybeeS1vOyJdL5_gl

That's not a score, it's a compilation of music. GTA 5 never made its own music. There is now GTA 5 soundtrack.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_Grand_Theft_Auto_V#The_Music_of_Grand_Theft_Auto_V

yep, it's a bunch of people who made music. It's a soundtrack, not a score. Goddamn you are retarded. I am talking about game themes.

Just at least if you don't expect anyone to take you serious, you may not be the most unintelligent person in this world.

It's like you cant ever understand my point, you are destined to just suck rhetorical cock for the rest of your life until you die

I understood your point from the first time already.

But i was talking the score of gta v.
Not about game themes or soundtracks, i couldn't even care less about that.

A score is not a collection of pop songs, it is a theme. That's what I was talking about. All of those songs on GTA aren't "scores", they are just part of the game's soundtrack