At what age did you outgrow Nationalism and embrace Globalism?

at what age did you outgrow Nationalism and embrace Globalism?

I stopped caring at 11 years old.

When I read Wealth of Nations and realized that people who need their country to protect them are losers that are getting out-competed.

I'm a centrist. I win.

Not if we have anything to do with it.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

At around her age.

Absolutely Share Blue.

new question
At what age did you outgrow statism and embrace liberty?

Uhhhhhm….Guys?

Trump is a commie

Shareblue spotted and reported.

when you realized people were actually paid to produce, indoctrinate and accept the satanic synagogue of today's future. when you realized you were so far gone that you would rather cause the entire world to become one melting pot of mixture than have any differences in identity whatsoever. when you wish to remove all personality and lose all essence of what it means to be different and unique. when i realize op was sexually assaulted by a father figure dressed as a dog and wished to suck cocks but gets paid to shit post and does the former for free.

>thinking an individual is defined by their state and not the other way around

Are you racis user?

an esoteric mexican redpilled me on globalism while he did my backyard project for me

EMBRACE NATIONAL GLOBALISM

good point; globalist nationalism is more self-sustaining

In 2015 I saw Trump declare his campaign for President. At that moment I was struck by his awesome might. I kneeled on the ground and wept, I said, "NazGlob Nation Now" and pledged my life to Trump. As a National Globalist I campaigned for Trump and won. And soon the world will be Globalized Nationally.

when I hit puberty

mep mep that's pretty redpilled

I'm going to fuck you in the butt and throw you out the window

Fascism is literally radical center. NatSoc faggots call themselves "fascist" when they are not. Neither they, nor sjws know what it means because they are invincible of thinking for themselves and are easily triggered into toddler-like bitch fits.

meep meep lol who cares tbh

Baah Baah, Black Shirts, have you any Jews?
Yes, sir! Yes, sir! Three trains' full!
Ones' a disaster,
Ones' full of slaves,
And ones' for "Resettlement",
They'll be gassed today.

When Dubya convinced me in his recent speech that globalisation is as inevitable as the agricultural revolution.

Really made me think.

Made you think of what? Fried chicken?

I did the reverse at age 17.

White power

Holla Forums redpilled me on globalism

this tbqh