Two days ago, a young Chinese girl put her pet cat in a drying machine...

Two days ago, a young Chinese girl put her pet cat in a drying machine, as seen in the video recorded by the young chink, the cat is lying on the floor, panting, dried out and suffering, it was dried to the point where even the moisture in the cats mouth evaporated, it is not known whether or not the animal is alive, but the girl certainly is, she later bragged about her disgusting act on Instagram and then went into hiding, if you are willing to participate in our effort to track her down, please spread this news to other groups, we have managed to locate buildings and areas she could be living in.

what a self-sustaining meme we got there, makes me think of pic related

haha thats pretty funny cats are so fucking dumb.

so much this

shutup nigger (singular)

Millions of kids are starving and getting sick. ANd you're worried about a fucking animal. I would eat a cat, nigga, I don't give a fuck. I'm disgusted by humanity sometimes.

Do you eat meat, faggot? Do you only buy freerange? No? Fuck, off.

vid related is me tbh, fuck off with your twiglet kids and stop being a meatcuck

if you don't have pics of the chink girl naked, then idgaf

Ok, serious question. Do you rate the suffering of an animal more than that of a human?

yes, most humans are meaner than animals anways.

Absolutely

By your logic you should KYS. Or are you holy unlike us sinners? People like you need to be eradicated.

Why do chinks hate cats so much? I thought they liked cute kawaii things

thats Japs. Chinks eat kawai things

They are more poor and repressed so DGAF about animals. The chinese eat fucking babies. They are very primal, that is. Unlike the, I hate to use the word, privileged faggots ITT.

daily reminder that Asians have no souls and if you breed one your kid will be fucked up

That girl is not as self-sustaining as this meme.

indeed

guess who took out 9 lives?

YOUR logic makes no sense.

NYPA

have her personal info, like ip and adress, who wants it?

Hello to all the newfriends

Remember when Holla Forums used to serve justice to people who harm cats? 2006 was great.

digi-evolution

we do faggot

Sounds like marriage material right there.

mep mep she needs to be slay

WHAT'S HER NAME? PLEASE TELL ME SHE LIVES CLOSE TO ME ♥ ♥ ♥

dox?

your apartment/house/etc is on land a host of animals once occupied. The factory that produced the clothes you wear destroyed the habitats of animals to gather the materials and pave the land for their own work spaces. The farmland you get your veggies from once was a grazing field for many animals. To live is to compete.

Bad news nigger, most of the world doesn't give a fuck if people torture animals to death.
It's a fucking gook, gooks do this shit for dinner. There isn't an authority with jurisdiction that would give a fuck.

where does she lives?

We really got to sink the gooks but who has the titshot from the vid?

most of those children are niggers, and cats are better then niggers.

Kys nigger

Kys nigger

This is the new Milhouse. It will never be a meme.

So she's the most elusive loli of the internet… I see…