Luxemcuck Tries to Turban The Orban, Kick Hungary Out of EU, Gets BTFO

Luxemcuck Tries to Turban The Orban, Kick Hungary Out of EU, Gets BTFO

>Luxembourg's foreign minister says Hungary should be temporarily or even permanently expelled from the European Union over its approach to refugees and other issues, drawing a sharp rebuke Tuesday from his Hungarian counterpart.
What a disgusting traitor cuck.

>"He wants to exclude Hungary from the EU but he has long excluded himself from among the politicians who can be taken seriously," Szijjarto said in a statement, accusing Asselborn of "working tirelessly to demolish European security and culture."

archive.is/KFiOO

Other urls found in this thread:

jurist.org/paperchase/2016/09/austria-threatens-lawsuit-against-hungary-over-migrant-acceptance.php
kormany.hu/en/ministry-of-foreign-affairs-and-trade/news/the-people-of-hungary-cannot-be-pressured
web.archive.org/web/20160305100739/http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/polish-far-right-groups-extending-influence-across-europe-warns-expert-1547636
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that edited?

But Hungary leaving the EU would be a good thing

It's the principle and reasoning of the thing though.

"Luxembourg foreign minister urges excluding Hungary from EU"

Yeah, get out and join the non-cucked club and take Poland with you.

t. Switzerland, Norway, UK, Liechtenstein

Sounds like ass born

Luxembourg should be abolished and have its assets seized.

Sadly, Hungary is pro EU otherwise they would have left on their own a long time ago.

FUCKING LOL.

ASSELBORN

Commentary in Slovenia:

"Luxemburg and this cuck should fuck out off EU"
"We form Višegrad EU and let the Western Europe get rapefugeed"

absolutely idiotic

Screencap this

Luxembourg is not a country, they need to fuck off and die

G-get the fuck out of the EU! How else will we stage a coup and ruin what plans you to better your country! We c-can't declare Hungary an enemy of (((freedom))) if your still in the EU.

It's a kingdom

Orban could kick the shit out of this traitor.

I honestly think it's pretty cute seeing him trying to act tough when he's an irrelevant cocksucker from a non-country.

jurist.org/paperchase/2016/09/austria-threatens-lawsuit-against-hungary-over-migrant-acceptance.php

kormany.hu/en/ministry-of-foreign-affairs-and-trade/news/the-people-of-hungary-cannot-be-pressured

Now this.

Anyone else feel like these are the seeds of a coup attempt or something worse against Hungary?

They better not. The really ought to let this one go. I just don't see anything good coming out of attacking or sanctioning Hungary because they don't want any filthy ragheads in their country.

It's good for (((them))) and it's enough.

Sadly, IRL Orbán is a corrupt, nepotistic cunt who uses the state as his money-laundering machine.

His only virtue was doing what anybody with a semi-functioning brain would have done.
Which tells us more about Eurocretins than him.

The "civilian organizations" (neolib NGOs in newspeak) keep trying to erupt a coloured revolution, but there is literally nobody they can seriously rely on here.

Poland will stick in the EU as long as they solely gain from it.

Ezek nem kiváncsiak a részletekre, magyarbro. Én csak nevetek az ilyen iditóta fon
alakon.

Daily Holla Forums Redpill:

The reason the bankers want more immigration, is because that way they can en-debt more people.

ohh fuck off, Orban is the best possible answer in this variety of leaders

Yeah it's not like we have a hungarian Ron Paul waiting in the wings.

The alpha level of the hung-aryans is ever-increasing. I'm glad we have them in the V4, the last bastion of White Europe.

So Hungary attacks Visegrad partner Slovakia.

What kind of retard are you? Polish?

No

They are parasites. They receive the highest per capita contributions from the EU of all member states. They are a net-receiver country.
They undermine the tax base of all EU members by making tax evasion and fraud their business.

When cetral Europe finally get non cucked leaders, instead Orban, Kaczyński and rest, with their muh EU reforms?

Are they as cucked as this one?

I have to say this, because most people, even Europeans don't know about this.
Hungary has literal RWDS. They are named Betyarsereg.

I might make a thread

It's state - Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. States are political entities, countries - geographical entity.

So am I. Incredibly proud of our neighbors, willing to stand and fight with them anytime.

I will try to make a thread about their RWDS, would appreciate if Hung-aryans chimed in. They have the national guard, which is picture related, but they have also literal RWDS.

Fixed that for you.

What is this ifunny.co shit on the bottom? What the fuck, user?

I knew someone would ask.

This is OC from a guy I spotted on that site while ironically watching picture of MagyarPepe.

goes by handle: Hungarianista and has pretty dank OC

web.archive.org/web/20160305100739/http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/polish-far-right-groups-extending-influence-across-europe-warns-expert-1547636

OY VEY

Kick off everyone and re-institute Monarchy, which is the only true and valid form of government for Hungary anyway.
Jewish Democracies can fuck off.

pls

will do. Trying to gather as much information as to make it a good one.

Going to post it at 13:00 CET

this deserves a thread as well. Pls make it. Much thanks for linking.