Mfw 30 day ban on halfchan

looks like this is gonna by my temporary home for a while. What are some cozy boards, 8chinners?(Im gonna need another round of chemo after reading this thread.)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was permabanned for posting a 16y gorls ginourmous tits. $choing is dead, brah.

Use the 30 days well and read everything here >>>/zundel/

pretty heavy compared to what i posted
are jannies turboniggers here?

I don't give a fuck about imageboards anymore. Can't even bother restart the router but yeah bans are a joke here. Only for PC imbeciles.

Don't fall for this bait.

damn I might just actually move here for good

DENIED
t.dyssomethingnigger

I accidentally read that as 8sinners. How awkward.

Thou shlat not faP TO UNDERGAGE GRILLS!

>>>/zoo/
>>>/fart/

no

Sounds like my new song guys wanna help?

Someone post those webms of the 6y old doing sexual things like jerking off a deodorant or playing around with her tongue with white cooking cream. Let's show out newfriend some hospitality.

LOL, calm your tits Dystopia.

it was codemonkey you fucking spastic

link 4 board log?

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b

what the fuck am I looking at
be merciful to newfag please

thx fag

I feel I'm gonna look back at this thread when I'm jaded and realize shit that I'm not aware of right now, being the newfag that I am

BASED MODS

kys OP

Here, mod

I don't run around saying any of that shit though, but I do hate reddit and wish it nuked for all intents and purposes
I got banned for my fetish of watching doggies and cats getting stomped to death by sexy asian ladies wearing high-heels, I'm pretty degenerate and can't deny it

Why were you banned?

can you explain to me what the appeal is of crush fetish? like why it turns you on? i don't get it

posting dog crushing videos on halfchan's Holla Forums

I ask the same of myself my man. It took one ride to Holla Forums to develop my crushing fetish when I saw pic related's webm. Something is hot about women being violent and cruel

You need to redirect yuranger

more of her

faggot

Just got banned for 30 Days. Meh?!

Best part, it’s from a meme I got from Holla Forums , for the sake of getting banned here I’ll just say the joke.
“If you need me, I’ll be in my lab”

You talked about 4chan, didn't you lad?

Half chan fell off after moot left. The mods clamp down on anything, but this is so much better anyway.

I agree. The ban is actually funny. 30 Days!? Ok. Been liking Holla Forums more everyday. My hook was the “absolutely” /“gay community” memes. Don’t understand it, don’t need to.

Jesus, that video honestly gave me heartburn and a headache. Too much everything!

What are you gay?
Why did I even ask.

I don’t think gay people fit the demographic here, but I’ve been wrong before. Closet cases for sure tbh.

Shure ting, fren.

Not with that attitude I won't