Cool tweet, Ahmed. Wanna show it to the White House?

Cool tweet, Ahmed. Wanna show it to the White House?

We sure this kid isn't a Kike? He sure knows how to talk like one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HY9FJGfq470
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many whites were killed in the invasion of Andalusia?

Better question, how many whites were killed, raped, enslaved and brainwashed in every Mudslime invasion that ever happened? September 12 1683 best day of my life.

Sadly the little mudshit isn't wrong, Saddam, Gaddafi and Assad are the best thing to happen to the West and we fucked them up for Zionist neo-con delusions.

Invaded the wrong semites.

Well he is right.

As in he's saying terrorism and government are both bad.

This Arab ass pain is untenable. They never won any of their wars against Israel, and they seem to actively seek ways to lose wars in ever more embarrassing ways.

What the fuck goes on to make this happen?

HOW DARE THEY KILL 2 GORILLION JEWS MUSLIMS!

OY VEY

There's no such thing as an Arab nation, they're still in a tribal stage
As such, when it comes to their military forces, you might have all the officers be a X tribe, while the grunts are Y tribe, so the officers will refuse to teach the grunts anything since it could hurt their tribal standing

Or you'll have the "Republican/Islamic/etc Guard" be the same tribe as the current ruler and be the only group to get access to decent weapons/training
The only nations that buck that trend in the Middle East are Turkey and Iran, but they're also not arab nations either

Look into the Donmeh connection

But he's correct. The US invaded at the will of their zionist masters and killed alot of people.

He's got a point: the government of Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

I'm just pointing out why they're so shitty from a military perspective
They're tribes with flags

How does this little asshole have 100k followers?

Ffffuck this little cunt, fuck him, fuck his mom, fuck his flag, fuck his faggoty ass clock and fuck the plane he rode in on.

Boomers and SJWs who still fall for blatant government PR campaigns.

Also I remember seeing an article hear about some NATO trainers stating that Saudi soldiers are useless, what they learn one day they have completely forgotten the other day, also the generations of inbreeding with 1st cousins have left them genetically weaker, they stated that the pilots were scared to leave the city lights in the night because they couldnt see well.

Let's pray for 2 million more

When I first saw this tweet, knowing who hes is, I had a kneejerk reaction to shit on him.

But to be honest OP he's right. Government, kikes, and saudis killed a bunch of US citizens. May they rest in peace. And we've fought for israel in the middle east since then. Toppling leaders like Saddam, Gaddafi, Mubarak, and Assad has created big power vacuums in the region (strengthening Israel's position) and has spawned large groups of extremists and hasn't fixed shit for us. Meanwhile kikes and saudis get away scot free.

Doesn't mean muslims are anything else but cancer, but things would probably have remained more stable over there, and less americans/europeons would be dead, if we didn't kick the hornets nest.

He disassembled a clock to deliberately make it look like a bomb, he set a timer to make it go off during class, to cause suspicion.
He failed first time when it went off during science class, the teacher could see it was merely a broken clock, and told him to put it away and not show it to anybody else, like any sane teacher would.
Then he set it to go off during another class in which the female teacher called the police which is only to be expected when achmed mohamed brings a countdowntimer in a suitcase. (i'm surprised she didn't run)
The police arrived and the kid sturred things up enough to get him cuffed, which is the standard procedure.

Result:
the entire fucking world fell for the blatant obvious attempt to stur up drama over racism, and he became a saint, and a millionaire.
Both media, big corp. and all the elites hail him as an example how racist and islamophobic schools are.

school was sued.
I don't know if the kid's family won.

Dad is known for many such exact attempts before, but none as efficient as this.

That account is obviously managed by his dad. To everyone saying he's right, notice that the muslims are innocent, americans aren't. Sure, there's a point underneath, but this exposes the loyalties once again.

Nigger, that isn't the point. The fact is, this ratty little mudshit is using 9/11, and the graves of the people who died on that day as a platform to spread his anti-American leftist bullshit. Where's his boo-hooing about the fucking European slave-trade and countless invasions perpetrated by Arabs? This fucking cunt is such a disrespectful piece of garbage. He really needs his smug little face beaten to a pulp

He better blame Israel and kikes already.

This gave me an idea.
This kid already has the ear of the media and celebrities. Why don't we shoot him a shit ton of red pilled JQ memes/infographs until he retweets one or makes some comments that aren't quite kosher. Basically D&C him from the (((media))).

Its like anoddah Srebrenica

At least post his other tweets OP

The true number is smaller, perhaps a few hundred thousand.

Also most of the killings following the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq were Muslims killing other Muslims.

Not to mention all the chinese and russians slaughtered over the years as well. Muslim/Jew deaths are a drop in the bucket of blood compared to what everyone else had happen to them, yet they are the primary focus.

He's not wrong, but he's just using two numbers out of the bigger context to try to evoke a specific emotional response in morons (with no historical sense or critical thinking ability).

Anyways, there is a valid question here: what is worse (and our bigger or more urgent enemy): Islam, or our own government (our weakness, our self-enslavement, liberalism, etc, etc)?

No, as in it was the kikes who did it.

Check out the book Salt, Sugar, Fat for a great explination of how the tabaco industry and food industry invented the FDA and do whatever they want.

whoops, wrong thread

Reminder that this little fuck is a gubmint psyop

Of course they're calling the cops.

Can you bigots shut up and stop calling diversity fireworks "bombs"?

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T HAVE MUSLIMS IN AMERICA
WHERE DO THEIR LOYALTIES LIE?

only a fucking idiot would think this is a real bomb

however since its a shitskin i have no problem with it

Arab nation is a super-nation.
When they are unified, they can shake history, just like the Steppe herders.
When they are not, they are nothing.
When the Last Caliphate is established, nothing can stands against it, not even the 80,000 powers of Satan

heh

pin it on hillary

Well she is right because Jews and crypto-jews organized 9/11 demolitions and really we should have never been in middle east. Not that muslims are good but Zion is skilled at shifting the blame to their pawns.

Why does Holla Forums still blame 9/11 on desert shitskins like I know you have your memes but fuck it is so obvious they had nothing to do with it.

Well I mean if we're playing the numbers game Ahmed MoHAMED

From Jewgle:

Compared to the crusades:

Oyy veyy.

Well the crusades never went to Jerusalem that is a made up story by Jews. There was nothing in the desert at the time and it was never a holy land.

$.05 shekels have been deposited into your account

Get in line, user. There are others who want to do this and I was here first.

Same region, similar genes? You should hear the stories an arab makes up when pleading at the border.

How old is he now?

then who was in plene?

George W. Bush

apparently tinfoilers who've analyzed the accents of audio from the terrorists before they crashed the plane conclude it was a hebrew accent

According to Loose Change nobody, they were remote piloted (also see embed) and according to Ace Baker (and newton's 3rd law) there were no planes at all.
youtu.be/HY9FJGfq470
Either way you and the other reddit fag

should lurk more

Not that I'm defending the invasion.

Yea what hit the buildings might have been missiles or something else, but the planes did get hijacked
Btw so were they remote piloted or were there no planes at all? One of the things you mentioned must be wrong

It took until 6th period for.a teacher to finally do something. Five teachers before said nothing. He was never arrested even though the media throws that word around in connection with his name every time. It's amazing g to me how blatant and easily disprovable this was, get here he is, still pretending and playing the SJW victim role.

He has the most punchable face in history