Remember, like the hacker 4chan, we must not let the mainstream media find out that R. Pepe...

Remember, like the hacker 4chan, we must not let the mainstream media find out that R. Pepe, leader and Founding Father of the Alt Right is real. Today was a close call, if the CTR shills got wind of this information, that R. Pepe is real, then we are in danger of losing our movement and our meme magic all together. They must not find out.

Stay safe everyone. ( ° ʖ °)

bumparino

I hope they don't find out where he lives.

DONT MENTION HIM
YOU OPSEC BREAKING FUCK!

Dont tell them we hide secret info in the images too. If they knew you can hide text or files in images our imageboard networking would be destroyed.

We've been through that. Update your enc keys. 75 is not to be used any longer except for disinfo.

Also make sure to use Premium for important picuture information, otherwise they might find clues about our mongolian trading market.

SPEAKING LIKE THIS WILL MAKE THEM FIND OUT WHAT ARE LOGINS ARE

SPEAKING LIKE THIS WILL MAKE THEM SEE OUR AVATARS

SPEAKING LIKE THIS WILL CONNECT OUR HACKER PSEUDONYMS WITH OUR LOGINS AND AVATARS WITH REAL LIFE IDENTITY

I can't stress this enough you newfags should stop speaking how we log onto the chan. They dont know about it.

Posted by Stinkface

I lost my login for /rwds/
Any mods available through email?

Putting up a rare Pepe for trade, any offers?

We shouldn't let them know that his real name is Pepe Silvia. I met him the other day. Scary dude.

Btw check out my new avatar. Shit is so cash. It was the best picture of myself I could find.

No offense, bro, but even with the protection of Premium, you probably shouldn't post pics of the Aryan breeding centers.

At least, not what goes on inside.

OH NOES D:

Stop spreading this kind of info!

REEEEEEEEE

I hear the leader of the alt right dwells within the darkness of the internet known as >>>Holla Forums

he has always been to obscure for the normies to claim.

we must protect R. Pepe our great nazi leader
remember your secret nazi usernames, password goes in the email field

Trips confirm

Nah, the CTR shills will think we are baiting them into looking into a fictional character. Little they know…

This is a very nice pepe. I don't have a OC one but a rare for sure.

Here's a fresh OC, only posted once before. Keep it away from sunlight.

DELTE DIS

Here's a special ultimate rare prototype banner that was never put into use.

SAGE

R Pepe alive in Serbia. Remove kebab.

THIS IS NOT TRUE. YOU ARE A SHILL. THIS KIND OF THING WOULD NOT BE TALKED ABOUT OVER INSECURE LINES. ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD BELIEVE THIS. Mods!!!! Plz delete.

DELTE THIS

YOU ARE RIGHT, PLEASE SINK THIS THREAD SAGE SAGE SAGE

samefag.

who that cumplum?

i'll offer some rares if your give me her name

What Pepe?
What alt right?
What ancient Egyptian god?
What Bael?
What Illuminati?
What card game?
What magic?
What great underground bunker called The Ark Of Wisemen?
What secrets?

There's nothing here but rants and shitposts of crazy people that means nothing.