we had natural and organic memes

< IT'S TIME FOR SELF-SUSTAINING MEMES!

this

what do you know about self-sustaining memes?

it has to be funny you retard you're missing the point

((( )))
who is the retard now?

you sound like you go to college, faggot. fight me.

actually I'm a NEET that owns a company

999 get tbh

good enough

do you test, rate, and sell dragon cocks?

well done

nah, just a contractor… it's the perfect job for me, I get to do nothing as long as I have shekels… I then work for less than a month (I'm talking like a week) before I go hibernating again

the fuck? how do i do that? i'm running low on shekels and might have no choice but suck starting a 9mm once i run out of funds

woah do you think there's actually some1 w/ ass/pussy loose enough for the XL one

In my case, I know a bit of everything. Here is why: I'm involved in investing and real estate, so I know how many industries work.

Because I usually do something in those industries and it pays well to "appear" an expert.

When I'm not working, I need to build connections… BUT I'm lazy… so I use my company to give fake job experience to people that aren't well off. (most of the time men on child support, been trying to help NEETs but that's a always a problem)

I don't think you understand what memes really are. They are by definition self-sustaining. Things like your image are not memes. They even admit it themselves "help him become a meme", meaning it isn't one yet. You cannot 'help' something become a meme, memes come into being as memes and not as something else first.

That which you have to force to keep alive is by definition not self-sustaining and therefore not a meme. It's a forced 'meme', a joke that fails to be funny because it fails to even be a joke.

what if you killed every person on the planet? would all memes continue to keep going?

Of course not! BUT pic related can!

I need you, man.

[email protected]

I've had a hard time getting work and I'm literally autistic. I'm graduating soon and I need some recent experience on my resume.

shfgismn @sharklasers.com

If a tree falls in a forest, but there's no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?

That's a completely unrelated question tho

Is it really?

i've done private photography before and "appearing" an expert is probably the most important thing for shit like weddings. i could do the same shit with an Iphone but having a big bag with a nikon goes a long way.

if the only experience you had was designing and filling a daily newsletter with content for the military, you had no college and you only had 9k to your name, how would you start making money wile maintaining NEEtdom.

I tried selling drugs, and it worked for awhile, but shit kinda went south lol

This isn't gonna work faggot it's not even funny. I can't tell if Bob's a butterfly or if he's squeezing his enormous tits. Also reminds me too much of that shitty Google Plus ordeal they had back then. We all know where you got this idea from buddy now fuck off. Never gonna happen. Bob can spread his ass for me

yarly

It's the exact same question you asked me.

It wasn't me. Also memes are dependent on their entities, but whether a tree makes a noise is independent.

Stop talking so bullshit

Is it? What is noise?

Sounds like too much effort, for stuff like this, you need to have a lot of "expensive" equipment to look like you have at least a decade in the business. To answer your question, there are good news and bad news.

Good News: You don't have to spend money (at least any quantity above "pocket change"). I live in Texas (my IP is in Georgia now), and setting up a company is less than 50 dollars… I can't remember if I paid 26 dollars, OR if I paid 26 dollars PLUS another fee of ~20 dollars.

Bad News: You need a network… it's not expensive or hard, but it takes patience in that you won't see your 50 dollars back for some time. I can give you a brief run down of MY timeline so you can have an idea… as explaining all the important stuff would take forever:
< NOW HERE IS WHAT MATTERS
> my dox came out mid 2016s because I was a spammer and a bully… people followed my footsteps
> currently working on my property, and because of my experience in different positions I can not only craft fake resumes for men in child support, but I can get my company to get contracts whenever I need to

*buy a house

To stretch this metaphor even further, noise can propagate with or without the trees.

my email for that sort of things is amandabankai @gmail.com

Trick question, the answer is no one cares.

The tree isn't what's important, it's just part of the vehicle for noise to come into being. There is one part missing though. The ear. Without an ear, be it organic or mechanical, there can be no 'noise'. Just like memes can't come into being if there are no minds to nestle themselves in.

If you live around the metroplex area (TX), I can get you a job in a week or so… the problem from what I gather is how you do on the interview (don't worry, I can also help you there and think of it as experience).

BTW, I don't charge NEETs, weeaboos, and men in child support a thing.

good night my NEETs, don't worry, comfy jobs are coming to you…

Go to bed and stay asleep you autistic cunt. In the meantime I'll be doing more productive things like finally writing my novel. Unrecognized talent, man… I wasted it all away for over 20 years no doubt.

are you jewish?

Holy shit, I'm also rewriting a light novel! I was supposed to released it last year, but I've been busy with some other things.

No… although a hobo talking to himself blamed the guy next to him (me) of crashing the economy back :^3

I sent you an email

so self sustaining!

Nice user! It's more self-sustaining than pic related (a cool meme I found just right now on Holla Forums's Holla Forums)

we need to be conscious of our memes, we memed trump after all… now we need to meme him to do what we want

I buy all my natural and organic memes from Whole Memes Market haha lol. I would rather they also be local, but I can't always make it to the bimonthly meme farmers' market.

Ppppp..president Bob??? Let's make this happen fam!

We meme'd trump, we can do t

wrong pic

rape me plz, you're so cool

mep mep I love self-sustaining memes

we're superior to 8ch

4 more years, and 8ch dies

if you're in the uk we need to meet, i am studying self sustaining memes myself

xxx

esoteric

Holla Forums keeps creating new memes, it shows we're the best chan (after reddit)

Memes by their very nature are self-sustaining so this topic is actually regressing, how does that make you feel? The only way to redeem such idiocy is to post cp.

so if everyone in this planet dies, all memes will continue to be posted?

Self-sustaining memes can do that, because they can copy themselves on your computer (even delet other files to make room for them) and deliver themselves to your contacts or random imageboards. That's what makes self-sustaining memes the hottest memes this season.

Well looky here
If it ain't CP I ain't readin it

I feel like we've had this thread before a long time ago

and look how far it gottenz!

I hate memes.

No one has original thoughts anymore, everything is a copy of a copy of a copy…

I'm going to unplug my brain from the internet to reset my brain and return in a few years with truly original memes.

xcv

]

fd

a

I love this meme

nmnm