If Hillary Drops out due to Health Issues, Trump Will Surely Lose

We need the crooked ol crone to keep running against Trump. If her face is replaced by someone who is "cleaner" than her, they will be the clear candidate people will vote for. Without the face of pure evil and all of the obvious lies and general mistrust surrounding this election will be for nothing. If anything this is exactly how they wanted it to go. Work up the sides so much just to switch out last minute to someone instantly more appealing to both sides and giving voters less time to get informed/more dirt on this new candidate. This is probably also going to mean a new VP pick…

Everything is about to change guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88478024
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
archive.is/IETU2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ballots are locked down in enough states to give Trump the win if they switch candidates.

Do you seriously think that?
Dude, the election's like two months away. It's too late for the public to really get invested in another candidate.

Ballots nigger, Dems are fucked.

They're saying poison so if she dies Obama can shut it down.

You know they will make some kind of bullshit change in policy.

I'm losing hope guys.
genocide, genocide! GENOCIDE!

The ballots, mate. Even ignoring that, it's 55 days to the election.
There's no way a new candidate can pop out of nowhere and convince tens of millions of people to vote for them in that short a time span.

There has been a billion threads about this. People don't vote to keep the guy they hate out of office. They vote to put the guy they want in. R Money lost because 2012 was Obungo lovers vs Obungo haters. But the haters weren't a big fan of Bain Capital Man and weren't motivated to vote. If they replace Killary, the diehard Killary fans aren't going to mobilize themselves around someone new. They'll be demoralized and stay home.

And good luck to the Killary replacement to get on the ballot since it is already printed up in most states.

Either a shill or gay. We are fucking winning. Are you tired of winning yet, user?

RNC will sue and it will take longer than they have until the election.

The opposite will happen, dipshit. Without Hillary, they won't be able to play the MUH VAGINA MUH FIRST FEMALE PREZ card.

0/10

DNC and shills probably have autism and think the magic numbers from someone like Biden that they haven't fielded yet are reality like the Berniebros thought.

Democrats are screwed either way. Only Hillary being visited by a miracle and her health restores to normal can save them. Either the Democrats were not vetting their candidate enough and using due process to do so. Or they were complicit in abusing her health to keep the Democrat machine going.

They are fucked. Only God or Moloch can save them now.

wtf i hate trump now

wtf i hate poison now

Bernie is there only option, he has a base and portion of Hilary voters will vote for him

They could try it with Jill "WiFi is dangerous" Stein, however Trump would shit on her harder than he did Yeb!

THIS

Both Trump and Hillary are very disliked. If they get someone that is okay, not great but just okay. Not very disliked neither liked people will vote for that candidate.

There is A REASON why Trump hasn't been attacking Hillary. He said that he hopes that Hillary will be okay and has tried to avoid talking about her issues after her collapse.

He knows that he needs the crook in the race no matter what. We can't let Hillary go.

But how can you vote for someone who has suspended their campaign AND left the democrat party?

Exactly.

Guys…
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88478024
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

They are pushing the narrative that "Trump/Putin poisoned Hillary!" Now, the least of our worries is Trump having to compete with a VP or replacement. If the elections are suspended or casus belli is raised with Russia with no fucking evidence because of this there are going to be problems…

Who's your candidate nigger? Let's see him.

Right. Trump will lose to Kaine, the guy who looks like he belongs on America's Most Wanted for molesting children. That's your only choice retard.

You can't correct this OP.
Just lie down and stop breathing.

Don't see how Kaine would be likable enough to beat Trump in any way, since it's impossible to put someone else on the ballot this late. Well it's possible, but it's basically suicide at that point since their candidate wouldn't be eligible in the vast majority of states.

Kain could beat Trump to the gallows.

It's all over goys.

Trump is going to be on the ballots and apparently his party was too late for some states when lodging the paperwork. I doubt the fact they are already printed, etc. will matter.

How can the democrat voters still have any faith in an organisation which knowingly voted for a sickly woman to be president?

Don't think so. I think the surmounting chaos on the left has driven a lot of people to third parties or to Trump, or just out of the race. The momentum has seriously shifted to Trump in a way no mainstream outlet is covering. Even if they put Joe in Hilldog's place, I think the DNC has still lost too much cred to really change the course.

But Obongo could always declare that martial law shit. Love to see how long he could keep that crap up.

Will leave this here for whoever wants it.

Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist

archive.is/IETU2

Media not even hiding that they're partisan hacks anymore.

Gee, I wonder why I'm not surprised

ACCORDING TO JONESTEIN
THEY WILL DELAY THE ELECTION
BUT TRUMP WILL WIN

Much more fun ahead lads. They're scared shitless.

Media not even hiding that they're partisan hacks anymore.

hardly so
the dems can't pick up a new candidate and campaign for him/her this far into the game, it's less than 60 days to the final election
the democratic vote is probably gonna split between stein and johnson, leading trump to an easy win

kek
who's the tinfoil hat now?

Now we have an establishment Umbuntu claiming witchcraft.

That shit's settled in my mind. Drag her to a stake and burn her. It's the only way to be sure. I don't want her evil ass spirit tormenting me further.