I'm watching Imperium and I was expecting it to be an anti-white nationalist propaganda piece but I'm loving it...

I'm watching Imperium and I was expecting it to be an anti-white nationalist propaganda piece but I'm loving it. I'm one hour into watching it and I saw this and had to take a screenshot. I was going to make a higher quality wemB but I can't be asked and my converter program is a cunt.

That webm looks like subversion, don't like blacks or jews? Automatically neo-nazis because they use the same argument, no matter how logical it may be people will see the neo-nazi and see it as invalid anyway.

Movie was shit

>just when all hope was lost Radcliff finds out the guy was in front of him the whole time! How fucking original

Alright for a few keks and feel good moments but over all shit.

After the webm it starts showing more paintings/pictures of war and killings done by Europeans as to somehow negate the fact that we made all civilization minus a little work done by east Asians

Furthermore, the movie plays up the skinheads as tragic creatures that are irrationally angry at an increasingly globalizing world that they have no control of and no way to assert themselves in.

Well when he says how whites built everything and we aren't living in our own shit that will make a few people think.

I liked the majority of it, and Harry Pothead is a good actor cause it looks like he actually is starting to believe in the nationalist way, and he looked grief stricken when the family man was arrested. But like with American History X they ruined it with the end.

OP, I'm curious did you add the paintings at the end of the video?

Expected as much, its subtle antibodies for the normies, for the future. White Nationalists would never build a dirty bomb and release it into a metropolitan population, when we make up no more than 9% of the world population every white live is important. And lol how would that even help the cause of White Nationalists, oh in our last attack we killed 40% whites so join our cause, hahahaha.

It's propaganda that is made to convince Christians that white nationalism is a serious problem and indoctrinate them into supporting multiculturalism in a militant way.

It's evil shit. There's nothing good about it. Discard it in the fucking garbage can with other propaganda and do not look back.

OP here, my laptop crashed and I didn't add them. They went on for longer but I cut the webm short cause that's the first one I've made and I didn't want it to be too big.

Remember it is far easier to have someone build with the ideas you give them then convince them their ideas are wrong. Mainstream movies like this do just that, they curb your worldview in the way the enemy wants it to be, that's because they are scared of you thinking for yourself.

Thanks for the answer OP, a shame about your computer. Yeah I didn't understand the implications of what those pictures were trying to get at. I know they started at Thor's hammer to show to the normies, oh that's bad.

(checked)
It is. Diveristy is a codeword for white genocide.

Did the movie even made money?

The whole point was to make an event to start the race war, because every WN is obsessed with recreating the Turner Diaries according to FBI cunt. And the guy isn't even really a WN he's just a guy who loves his culture and has kids, a family man, that happens to be Red Pilled and doesn't hide his power level. There is no indication that he is the one behind the plot until the investigation is getting shut down and Radcliff is sad that he failed and goes to meet the one guy who he actually connected to while undercover.

Probably not, but Harry Potter doesn't give a shit about the money, he just does whateverthefuck these days.

I wonder if he's mad that he'll never be anything other than Harry Potter.

see

They try the hardest to make degenerate neo-nazis look like the worlds biggest threat. The FBI cunt even says that White Nationalism is more dangerous than Islamic terrorism.

Sounds like another American History X, or (for lefties) Reefer Madness: a film that you should not support, but can be enjoyed if you internally subvert the intended message.

To be fair who's more likely to gain massive domestic support and actually overthrow the Government?

Since People are actually in this thread here is the ending speech from the Kid who got wrongly arrested anyways, I might make that webm aswell. Jesus Christ this file just wont fucking convert to a Webm, it's pissing me off

I don't know, if I was him; just being harry potter in the past would be worth it my whole life even if I were homeless.

Probably not a group of loosely affiliated edgelords that are too busy drinking/doing drugs to even bother to learn the politics of the movement they claim to follow.

I'd like to watch a Holla Forums recut of this, American History X and other films that had some neat scenes but a shit message

I meant White Nationalism not retarded Neo-Nazi untermenschen.

What's the overall take-away from the movie? I heard it's anti-white but that clips looks great.

Well I had a blast watching Harry potter yelling Nigger and them burning crosses and swastikas at a wedding. Also there was so much truth to what the nazi's were saying, like them busing in protesters, But there was a lot of bullshit too, like the entire plot.

Too bad he saved that race mixing spic.

Another thing is the movie never shows where his morals came from, no flash back to his mom teaching him everyone is the same, no explanation at all. We're just to assume that the reason he has his liberal morals is because they're the right morals to have and thus why he defends them as much as he can while undercover.

I haven't watched the whole thing, but I think webm related might be one of these.
skipped the middle of the summary
Sounds kosher enough, yet you can still appreciate this clip in isolation.

We should train more Jews to do that.

I think that's the underlying message

This is why I despise "Helter Skelter". It won't work as you've planned it because real race wars could only happen when there is a shortage of natural resources. A real shortage in a large area, that's when we'd come together on race and form tribes and fight for the resources in such a way as they'd imagine a "race war".

Its better for White Nationalists to form businesses and gain prominence in the community the live in helping out other whites finding work so they gain a better standing in the community. That's what I do, any Amir, Arjun, or Mohammed send me a résumé, they don't get a callback. Also you need to be careful with the mix-race people because its hard to tell by their name, though their accent usually works.

Good idea. You should do it instead of relying on others.

Can someone tel me what a good Video Editor Is thats free? Obviously I just tried Movavi and it has a stupid watermark.

And then user was caught by the Anti-Discrimination Police and more evidence of the evil of whites was gained. If there is Mohammed's in your society, you are still losing no matter what.

I saw an interview where he was asked that. He played it off as being known as Harry Potter as a grown man and not just as a young boy was the greatest thing ever. Like equivalent to Superman or some shit. Stiff British upper lip type nonsense. I bet he's found in the bathroom of an L.A nightclub covered in semen and OD'ing on heroin.

I haven't seen this crap but I might download and flip through it for lolz. I mean, Harry fucking Potter is a skinhead? The Jews that made this must be related to Hillary advisors.

Someone didn't think before speaking. Or maybe you think the guys being BOMBED 24/7… fuck man, what's wrong with you? Really? Tell us.

So you guys want a bloodless revolution against savages? How quaint. How about, all you want to do, is shitpost while comfy, hoping Tryone doesn't rape your sister and mother?. Because that seems like the future that awaits. I don't know any of these types so am not going to generalize like a faggot nigger, but I have a lot of respect for any boots on the ground and that are going in nigger heads and you should too.

If you're just clipping it, use FFMPEG.

I pretty sure what hes saying is that there aren't a lot of radical Nationalists, but the movie is portraying them as the main enemy of america, which it is.

And yeah I am just clipping it. Ill try that out, thanks.

Fun fact: the guy who played Wormtail (so a figure perpetually ingrained in people’s minds as slimy, pure evil, demonic, et.) is playing David Irving in the upcoming movie about him.

Didn't say I wouldn't

Maybe you should do it, instead of trying to manipulate someone else into it

Other names like Alvarez, Wong and other ethnic names are no go to.
When you own your own business in the United States you still have full control of who you let into your business.

Real capitalists hire those ethnics for cheap labor, that's why they are there. I pay a bit extra, because my employees are building families. Sadly I find it hard to separate myself from the company to raise a family like they have, it could weaken everything if I had to spend so much time offsite.

how….how do liberals do this? How do they straight up accuse their enemies of doing EXACTLY what they do?

How do they suspend their disbelief so thoroughly? What the hell?

Why get so butthurt? You have a good idea and you should act on it instead of getting others to do the work. Doing it yourself is the only way things get done. Looking forward to your uploads

How far do you think "White Guilt" got the Jews?
When will that leave us?

There's another one called Pariah, about a coalburner who's wife gets raped by neo-nazis (because real interracial rape statistics aren't exactly 180 degrees from that), so he shaves his head and pretends to join them, then they go on a bunch of fag-bashing expeditions. Eventually he actually kills one by accident.

Well I was going to make a few more Webms but I'm wasting so much time cause it's not working, so I'm going to sleep. Also lots of dubs for some reason.

Good Goy