So, how about that pro wrestling?

so, how about that pro wrestling?

are you excited for the first ever Asian WWE Champion?

From Canada…

fine, the first ethnically Asian WWE Champion

Well if we don't count Inokis 6 day house tour title run
first ethnically Asian would be this fella.

MADDAFAKKA

DESIGNATED
WWE
CHAMPION

How do you thing guys like Sami Zayn or Cesaro feels about this? They have been working they asses of for company and both have been more over then hinder will ever be.

Faggots like you are the problem with wrasslin nowadays. Jinder Mahal is a jobber and shouldn't be near the title. Just like 95% of the roster.

Wrong. Yokozuna was champ in the 90s, you faggot.

Isnt Bautista half asian?

bitchtits

He's Polynesian, retard.

pick one

nah

>>>/autism/

Sami Zayn is a faggot. Cesaro's great but doesn't have a very standing out personality which hinders him. Just because you work hard doesn't mean you deserve to be champion. Zayn isn't over, only internet fans like him and Cesaro is ok but not quite there. Jinder is the only heel that's getting boos so he's doing something right.

It's good I guess.

he's getting boos because people want him out of their wrestling show, not because he's a good heel

Rasslin requires you to be a good actor who can indirectly interact with the audience through your promos and in-ring actions, either as a villain, a hero or a massive comic relief. Even the basically autistic Stone Cold Steve Austin was a better actor than all the niggers in WWE.

But sucking McMahon's dick sure can also help in that department

Well there's also the miz, roman reigns, Kevin owens, and rusev

Big Poppa Poo is the best evil foreigner gimmick WWE's had since they fired that terrorist guy

Britbong pls

tell me about it

Where were you when Jinder found the perfect gimmick? Little undeserving shitskin who plays the race card.

yeah, his gimmick is so perfect that Smackdown won't even crack one million viewers tonight

Hi Paul.

Sure, some guy can make them drop slower than others, but they're still dropping.

nah, if they made AJ vs Sami Zayn the main feud of Smackdown, and heel-Reigns vs Cesaro the main feud of Raw, I guarantee they'd get back to early 2000s ratings

Half-Black Half-Samoan so it's not like he's a whitey or anything. Although it is weird how he is a light skin magical future negro

Wasn't he half samoan half italian or something
No wonder he shits so much on niggers when playing as one thou, samoans loathe blacks and one wonders how he came to be, for starters

half-samoan, half-black

believe dat

You're delusional.

Being Samoan is basically being a nigger.

The ratings are shit right now cause of nba playoffs. But yeah wwe is going down the drain hopefully njpw can bring some real competition and make em get their ass in gear

I hate people calling middle-Eastern people- Asians :'(

u wot

He looks like a Paki to me…

he's not, but even if he was, Pakistan isn't any more Middle East than India

It is in the Middle East as part of Kebab Land…

so Indonesia is also in the Middle East according to you?

What the hell kind of map is this?

Indonesia is the one circled in red

for me Asians have Asians eyes except from Indians. It starts with India and Mongolia and part of Russia.

Sorry I made my reply in the wrong thread:

In France, Asian, is someone with mongoloids features and I think it is the same for many countries.
They eat rice, dogs and cats, do martial arts and have yellowish skin, they are also untrustworthy business-wise.
Couldn't come up with a more scientific definition.
t. ethnographe

pookino

There is only 1 reason to watch WWE.
For The GODDESS.

good taste, friendo. you excited for the kendo stick on a pole match?

That rape stare on the guy with a white shirt face.
Ew!

I've got news for you.

they're considered Asians, retard

good news?

she is kino

her entrance bitching always makes me hard

pick one

They are pacific islanders, more related to abbos than the Han horde/some asian dude banging all the sub-continent

Samoans can build boats, navigate according to stars, smith poor iron ore, live with very few in isolated islands and basic math, along with having valiant warriors in their antiquity (and children story)
That's way beyond anything any nigger can say

at least niggers can, in rare cases, be attractive

No niggers allowed round these parts, friendo

That's the picture you use to illustrate negro beauty?

Seeing as "Asia Major" originally referred to Iraq, and Turkey was known as "Asian Minor", yeah, Iran is Asia.

Much more Asia than the subcontinent. You can't call yourself Asia if you're subcontinent.