Le funny grandpa face

Why do I keep getting pulled into watching youtube clips of this?

burp haha

I actually made a small lol wtf is wrong with me.

YOURE A NIGGER MORTY

Oh uh uh uh uh gee rick uh uh don't you uh think that uh uh gee uh uh don't you uh *burp* gee rick

hha

love watching this programme on tv with my firends (I am a teen btw)

so glad i got szechuan sauce to prove how the inner intellectual meanings behind the show reflect myself

I'm unironically asking wtf szechaun sauce is because I'm on mobile atm.

I'M PICKLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RICK PICKLE RICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
WUBBALUBBADUBDUB xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I bet McDonald's regrets the decision

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB I JUST AIDS MORTY. YOU GOTTA HELP ME FIND A CURE MORTY.

because you belong on reddit

look at the sheer joy of this man and tell me, he is not a god amongst men. is nihilism not the way? Is he not a god of nihilism, if god even existed? (god doesn't, exists, FYI). he's in such control, unlike you freaks on this board. Forget lavey. Sanchez is the true exemplar of reason, and intelligence. In the cold empty darkness of nothing that is ALL our world, together. Yes, that means you, Sunday school lady. You're in this world of cold too. And only I can warm you up. I, who is strong enough to flip off the world - and get a LAUGH out of it too! Ha ha ha. You couldn't be more restrained by your fairy tale religion. I am the way of reason. I do not fear the cold emptyness. I burp in your face. Sorry, lady! Nice hat! But I have science! Lord of the universe! Get your little SHITZOO dog out of my path!

*burp*

why tho

Because le funny grandpa is the pinnacle of human intelligence and wit, painted with savvy nihilistic truth and mastery of the universe itself.

Fuck you

back to reddit

nah i'm good thanks

Because you are clearly an intellectual

Kek

xD >scientific peckil le grandpa

A few things happen when I see pickles now xD. First, my legs give out, and I fall on the floor. Next, my legs and arms start ryhtmically pounding the ground. Slowly at first, but it quickly picks up speed. Next, I start laughing. PICKLE RIIIIICK! This is the best part of the fit. I get a few IM PICKLE RIIIICK!s in, before my chest starts to seize. The breathing abnormality makes it even funnier, and usually by this point I've rolled onto my stomach. I'm gasping for breath between laughs and usually my face is quite red. The laughter stops and I'm usually in some sort of genuine medical distress for a minute or two. If there are strangers around theyve called 911, which is why I quickly get up once I can breathe again and I run out of the store. One more IM PICKLE RIICK! before I dash away, with both middle fingers high up in the air.

you're welcome

I cannot recall a show that has been so underwhelming compared to its reputation. Would even go as far to say it is irritating.

There are several pirate livestreams going on all the time. The first few episodes of S03 are intensely multifaceted.

WTF this isn't what I asked for. Please refrain from being a bigot. I know it's difficult but you'll need to behave yourself here and show a higher intellect level this thread is accustomed to.

Regards, OP

Here are some alternative memes you can use in this thread:

1) I'm BIGGER, MORTY!

Similar to your offensive meme, but more subtle and less provocative. This meme involves taking the picture from the original post and multiplying the dimensions in ms paint to create a larger file. An excellent choice for this thread.

2) Pickle rick.

Substantially funnier than what can be created by any ordinary meme, pickle rick signifies to other rick and Morty fans that a rick and Morty thread is occurring.

Please note that I have held off on flagging your post, and alerting moderators, as to give you a chance to positively contribute to our thread!

Regards, OP.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrppp

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A WINNIE THE POOH CHARACTER MORTY I'M TIGGER RIIIIIIIIIICCKK

Too childish, tbh.

hahaha *burp bump*

Oh shut the fuck up

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP

sounds like u have a low IQ