I realized that feminism is a collective shit test for men and they failed by taking it seriously...

I realized that feminism is a collective shit test for men and they failed by taking it seriously. Now women are more unhappy than ever because men are no longer dominating them.

fuck you go back to 4chan

Holla Forums is somehow an even more underage and retarded version of 4chan though.

u didnt realize that. U watched the same vid on yt about it, as i did way back n the day

I have a lot of respect for the founders of feminism. Those ladies were fighting for something good. It has kind of devolved into misandry though.

frdf

Anything that touches Marxism dies an ugly death. Feminism sold it's soul and now it dies.

makes u think huh

Have you not been seeing some of the shit being pulled as of late?

If that blew your mind you have a weak mind

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, and your post is still an attack on rationality even if it was a troll post. So fuck you for that.

Lol, duh. And fuck em, they will reap the harvest they have sowed.

women hate threads were a thing back in '10. I think one every now and again is okay.

Agreed. I love women, but evil needs to be pointed out no matter where it's coming from.

I hate this 1 image at a time bullshit.

This is exactly why white women (and boys) have been attracted to a dominating black culture. Feminism raised a generation of white beta males. The women are attracted to masculine aspects of rap & nig alpha messaging. AND the white men are attracted to it because it's missing from their lives.

Now when white men stand up for themselves and stop being cucked, they are called "racist". Public shaming such as this keeps the white virgin male down, while the alpha black man beds 5 - 10 white women on average. –
Spreading their DNA and HIV, leaving the white male with a choice of raising their mixed-race AIDS babies, or simply going gay.

^^^^

This isn't to be taken as anti-whemen. They are victims of feminist ideology as much as men are. It's a pathology that goes against human nature.

So don't hate on women for it, just get your shit together, and bang as many women as possible. Show them they don't need a smelly niglet to make them feel like a woman. You gotta reach out and take it. Grab 'em by the pussy, as the old saying goes.

I'd buy it. Divide and conquer and whatnot.