I need your help to pick out some redpill dispensing documentaries

I need your help to pick out some redpill dispensing documentaries.

In the school I'm attending we've got 1 "fuck around" class per week where we get to choose between a list of different things. This time around they had documentaries as an option, we're basically going to come with our own suggestions and decide on a new documentary to watch every class and after that have a discussion about the content.

So this is where I need some suggestions. I don't have a specific topic in mind so just drop me some names (short summary would help though) and I'll dig into it a bit deeper.
But keep in mind that these are for the most part complete normalfags so I'm mostly looking for gentle redpilling, maybe some entry level shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Defamation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation_(film)

Thank you for the suggestion, definitely looks like an interesting documentary. I'm probably going to watch it alone first so I know what I'm getting myself into when showing this in class.

Keep the recommendations coming, I don't think many people in class are going to have suggestions (the majority chose it to watch films and be lazy I'm assuming) so I can probably push through multiple documentaries.

Oh no question, you should show Empire Of Dust. It is about the plight of the poor Africans in Africa. youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Hjernevask ("Brainwash") is a Norwegian science documentary miniseries that aired on NRK1 in 2010. The series, consisting of seven episodes, was created and presented by the comedian and sociologist Harald Eia. Each episode featured Eia interviewing Norwegian social scientists about their theories of gender and social constructionism, and then confronting them with contrary data and testimony he had obtained from experts in other fields, such as biology and evolutionary psychology. Experts interviewed for the series included Simon Baron-Cohen, Steven Pinker, Simon LeVay, David Buss, Glenn Wilson, and Anne Campbell. The documentary caused embarrassment for the Norwegian social scientists and generated much public debate in Norway.[1][2][3] The entire series has since been released online.

I fucking hate Vice, but they had some decent material in the past.

This is "This Is What Winning Looks Like", and it is a must-watch, for Holla Forumsack and normie alike.

Oh, Sodom.

Show Sodom.

Kek.

On phone, new ID.

Looked at it a bit, not completely sure what it's about yet but finishing later.

Might be great, probably touches on a lot of relevant things as a Swede.

Not had time to take a look at yet but thank you.

This.

All the episodes can be found here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

Currently watching this one. I couldn't be a soldier trying to get through to these retards - one is trying to teach them they can't eat food and sleep where they shit, they'll get sick from it, and he's basically told to fuck off from the arabs.

Keeping forces there, trying to teach these people warfare when they can't even learn basic hygiene was a stupid move from the start. I'm 13 minutes in and I'm already pissed off at these people.

This one's rather normalfag-friendly. A better version would be needed though, since this is some faggot literally screencapping a video player on a different site.

Century of the Self is a pretty good one for normies to start off with.

What I love about this doco, which leftists always point to as a good doco, is how inconsistent the left is with their fucking opinions on it.

They'll point to this doco, and lavish it with praise about its accuracy. "wow, just wow, they rape boys!"

On other hand, we import these fucks into our countries, yet saying the same thing about rape incidents in the west when commited by Pushtuns, Haraza, Afghan or Pakis is racist, something to be covered up, or downplayed.

I hope leftists' children in the future are raped by these men. I hope they personally know the pain they've let into our countries.

Watch
It's anti-intervention, so liberals will love it at first glance, but it's anti-intervention because the arabs they're trying to help in the Middle East are borderline (if not fully) retarded - they rape little boys and nobody cares, so many of them are strung out on opium, they have no ability to maintain equipment they were given, they can't conserve ammunition, they run blindly into enemy fire and exchange fire with their own militias, corruption amongst their people is an everyday occurrence, they just assume that the Americans will do all their work for them and half the people they're trying to train end up joining the Taliban anyway.

A lot of Swedes would directly (and rightfully) correlate these utterly hopeless people in the Middle East with the immigrants that have come to Sweden. There has been enough rapes of little boys by migrants that Swedes should see them as one and the same.

I actually think I've already watched this one, I agree it would be a great one to show in class.

I really want to show this but might be hard seeing as it's such a long series. Maybe we can start and then if people like it we'll finish it.

Same with this one really, 240 minutes is fairly long.

We're only going to have another 5 classes of this before we repick, but I'll choose it again after that (if it's going to be available but I think so). Don't want to miss my chance at dispensing some redpills while also lazying around watching good documentaries.

i came here to post this truly it captures the essence of jews and how they are manipulative and how they even brainwash their own to hate the german people

Watch Brainwash: Race. It is probably the best documentary on race differences that has been made. It is very normie-friendly, a great introductory redpill.

Yeah, just two years ago Vice was okay. They'd show you how shitty the third world was without sugar coating it, and they didn't hide facts to make dark races look good.

Is The Greatest Story Never Told worth a watch?

Yeah but I'd say it's not for like a general audience. It mostly preaches to the converted.

Show the episode on race or gender equality paradox first.