White people

We're trying to be nice to the lesser races.

Guess we'll have to stop doing that.

We are suffering from the pathological magnanimity.

this tbh. Why are white bois so pathetic? Still haven't risen up after being cucked for 70 years straight. Us whites might have a high IQ but that doesn't stop Jamal and Ahmed from fucking our wifes and daughters. I honestly hope Iran develops a toxic gas worldwide that only kills white people, that way our ancestors will no longer have to suffer seeing how beta we all are.

This tbh.Smh irl fam fml imo

Black people can't afford houses here.This is wine country.

Nice try though.

give it like 20 years, and your 3DPD will be in charge, and you'll be in the shitty boat as us.

All animals can go from wild to meek, with the correct training. Whites are just extra meek now.

whites are going 2 be meek 4ever

>watch the non-white/women dominated news reporters as they talk about the latest mass shooting (only the ninth this year! A new record low!) and explain why the west needs at least 69 million more refugees

l-living the American DreamĀ®!!!

Not all of us, user. It's the cucks that give us a bad name. Fuck cucks. America does seem to be on the downhill slope of power though. How long do you niggas think we have before America caves in on itself?

You don't have any time left, nigger. You'll be the first to hang.

Easy there, grumpy.

The real American dream

Nice try jew

That nigger literally looks like a giant log of shit.

I hate these disgusting fucking subhumans so much.

manlet go die

Can someone doxx this faggot already? It's bad enough he judges people based on their height. Fuck people like him, stupid fucker is the reason society is so shallow.

Shiggy
Just don't murder any fast food employees for your meme sauce

Hey look, it's Lanky Kong.

Jesus, I feel sorry for that dude.

I blame the Aryan, Visigoth, Germanics for believing that they're gods chosen people to conquer and rule Europe without any sense of irony.
I wish I had inherited high iq levels above 200 but alas I'm just another mixed subhuman. Feels bad man.

Though as a testament you do have to admit that a continent that went through the dark ages, several Islamic conquests, constant infighting, and their brutal campaigns over seas to establish resource draining colonies so some rich bureaucrats and monarchs can have fancy gold forks with ivory handles from elephants because reasons would ultimately be turned into shell shocked moral fags afraid of being called racist imperialist thus making nationalism synonymous with jingoism and therefore into a taboo even if it does mean keeping quiet about your daughters and sons being raped by Achmed because you wouldn't want to be called a racist.

Where the wrist bends needs a kipa and it will be 100% accurate.

So this guy is the reason society is so shallow? But not this guy ?

And I love the mentality, "This guy said something that made me feel insecure! Someone dox him!!!" What a crybaby sperg.

I follow a simple rule; you can be X as long as i'm allowed to be X too. The problem arises when someone is X and attacks someone else who can't defend themselves (for example short people). Something about that irks me. Black people are allowed to call me cumskin just as long as i'm allowed to call them nigger and shitskin back without anyone truly getting offended. Sage to see if you're still watching this dead thread.

The real truth Holla Forums doesn't want you to know.

Except the catholic church was the predominant religion for the whole of the dark ages. There was literally nothing to ruin. We wouldn't have democracy or capitalism without rejecting catholicucks.

I thank Jehovah that I'm not black