The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that Allah made black men strong.

nigger

/thread

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that the wh*Te wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's wh*Te man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACK man.

Go away 4chin

Fuck off wh*Te subhuman

Is this supposed to be post-ironic humor or do you just suck at being subtle? This wouldn't work as b8 even back in the 90's.

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

This loving and caring black FATHER just snuggled a bit with his baby daughter and now evil whites with their so called "laws" come and fuck his shit up. That's how they destroy the black community! Disgusting!

Pic is 4U

Either way he's a cuck. If I spent months "ironically" writing about sucking on penises and how superior gay men were that faggotry would eventually rub off on me and become more than a joke in my subconscious.

is that why i've been gassing jews recently?

It's Jankinoff the former neo-nazi british cuck come to spam us again

Isn't he a Mexican?

He's been spamming this stuff for years now. If you think that obsessing over interracial sex everyday for that long won't have any effect on your psyche and subconscious you are pretty naive even if he is "joking" is the puchline supposed to be the state of his mind? It's clearly not a joke either, it's been going on way too long for that.

but why are nigger so fucking dumb?

Bettendorf? Is that you?

what the fuck is happening

How awkward

Welcome to the ghetto.

nice necrobump

I COMPARE YOU TO A KISS FROM A ROSE ON THE GRAY

Daily reminder that these posts are written by sissy gay men with a fetish to be dominated by other men and sissified: white boiis are so small and fragile, while black men are so tall and strong to dominate that sissy boy pussy. Their dicks are 15 inches long while the average white boii dick is only 1 inch

That is the narrative they're going for in this fetish, and that's what gets them off: Humiliation and homosexual erotica. Identify the posts and realize who are making these threads.

I was simply going along, faggot!

hello turkroach

can someone explain to me if these shit threads are troles/memes or legit retarded people?

you know
you would think the strongest men in the world would be Samoan

The shortest people in the world are the pygmies whose men average 4 11 and they are black