A girl told me she loves me today. What do Holla Forums?

A girl told me she loves me today. What do Holla Forums?

Tell your mother you love her too.

Pull out then get out. fast.

don't talk to her again just in case she might stop loving you at some point down the road. this way you have the upper hand and don't have to deal with potential rejection

this has been me since forever im trying to love people back damn it.

Unless you're good looking and/or rich, she's lying.

fuck her in the ass and make her hate you

Im chad with autism

Depends, how old is she?

when a girl tells you she loves you, she should be as close to your heart as possible. I suggest cutting her head off, shrinking it and wearing it like a talisman. That way you will be forever together.

Ffs then for all intents and purposes she's an adult already. Put a ring on that finger, a bun in that oven, and stop wasting our time.

the burn

Borderline as fuck

Do you really have to ask then, OP?

I am 21

hello 21 my name is Jack

Different user, but my advice is the same:

go deep and raw, don't forget to fill her cunny with spunk.
she'll love you unconditionally.

the last time a girl told me she loved me, i felt extremely insecure and and felt like i was just about ready to run away from life. What's wrong with me?

Chicks dig guys who shit their pants in public… it really turns them on. Try it.

If you don't feel the same, take her out for a quiet drive, somewhere secluded.
Just sit on the front of the car, appreciate the nature, don't look at her.
If she talks to you, then turn to her and smile, then look forwards again and admire the nature.
After an hour or two, go back into the car, smile at her as you do.
Wait for her to go in, then drive back a little slowly.
Smile contentedly every now and again.

Arrive at her house, approach calmly.
Leave the car, open her door for her. Close it behind her.
Walk her to her front door and smile at her.
Then go to your car and drive home.
Write her a message after an hour or so, "I had a great time today."

That's it.

If you don't have a car, walk with her to the countyside, a wood if possible.
Find a quiet trail, walk along admiring the nature, smiling. Turn and smile to her if she speaks to you.
After an hour or so, stove her head in with a rock or tree branch - keep hitting until it makes a wet sound, that tells you that she's ready.
Stand on her chest, pull with both hands on her lower jaw until it separates, lift with your legs to avoid back strain.
Now find the largest rock you can lift and throw it down hard on her body in all different places. For maximum effect, prop her limbs up with stones or thick branches beneath the extremities, so that when you hurl the breaker rock down, they will surely crack and splinter. Keep doing this until the wet sound can be found throughout her body, if it still makes a crunching noise, keep throwing.
This may tire you out, so remember to take regular breaks.
When she's ready, find a climbable tree, and haul her up to the lower branches. This takes patience and a certain knack, keep trying until you find a comfortable way. Prop her up in a seated position, and break some of the branches above her, right to the top of the tree.
Onlookers will think she jumped from a plane.

Take the breaker rock at least a couple of miles away so as not to spoil the magic. Walk home and have a warm shower, you've earned it.

I agree.