Transgender

Transgender

Discuss transgender issues.

Here's a survey about how transgender you are if any.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfy6vK52JZ7s-4m9vadn2L7S_9cBYRrSeS3bE5ArlapXxtkQ/viewform

Transgenders are mentally ill individuals

>

for maximum trigger remind them that they will never remove or acquire a Y chromosome no matter how much they cut themselves

You are not on 4chad normalcattle. Either you are male or female. End of conversation.

Honestly? I just wanted lies/noise answers to ruin the survey.

90% of suicides are the result of undiagnosed mental illness. Transfags have the 2nd highest suicide rate. The only group that has a slightly higher rate? People with schizophrenia.
If you want to discuss "transgender" issues discuss this one.

It's a tranny survey being reposted to Holla Forums. It doesn't take a genius.

It does have sections where you can type in whatever you want.
I filled it out all fucked up and put Dysnomia's name on it.

An obvious troll answer will just get ignored and referencing Holla Forums breaks the cardinal rule of channing…

Suicide is the best solution to transgender issues.

unword that, they're "two spirit", now.

Who will kill the assigned male guy first, the growing islamist presence in Montreal or himself?

kek, I am both mtf and two spirit but no transition because 14/88

LGBTTP people are sacrifical lambs to the Islamicists and niggers for the purpose of D/Cing white countries with identity politics.

CANADA IS FUCKING FULLRETARD THE FEMINIST LGBT FRIENDLY PM SUPPORTING ISLAM AND NON-ARYANS AHAHAHAH.

non-whites with the exception of some asians, and muslims like to to kill LGBTT's and feminists.

As a WHITE MALE, I once at least thought I'd get some I Told You Sos in when the progressives take the business end of the genocide they were used to create, but I realize now that when the knife is at their throat the last thing going through their mind will be how glorious it is to have been absolved of their guilt.

mental illness is a spook

Leftism is a spook
Porky is a spook
Jews are a spook
Niggers are spooks
Antiracism is a spook
Fascists ruining free speech is a spook
White people existing is a spook
Government is a spook
Not needing government is a spook
Money is a spook

Shoot them and there won't be any issues.

the biggest probleme the trans fags have is all the jewish doctor's probaganda about sex change, this shit fails miserably most of the itme, and even when it's a "success" it ends up being nothing but pain and constant maintnenance

And also that it's mostly cute gays that turn trans and it's such a waste of a good dick. Chasers constantly ask them if they're trans or on hormone and it gets pushed so hard in the gay community and it's retarded.

bait thread
post memes and sage

Hormone therapy happens to result in the single biggest drop in suicide rates among trans people compared to any other treatment. If you want to discuss suicide prevention strategies discuss this one.

Call us when "Sex-Reassignment" surgery results in a drop in suicide rates, assuming anyone did hormone therapy and was happy with it doesn't mean that anyone cut their dicks off which is the whole point of transgenderism

It is impossible to change one's sex. What is referred to as 'sex change' surgery is only mutilation. That is not how one would change their sex, that's just cutting bits off yourself and/or sewing bits on.

It's a chemical imbalance in the brain. It should be dealt with like any chemical imbalance. Therapy and medication, not mutilating ones self. I wonder why it is being pushed so hard knowing the consequences..

post leftypol's bo dick. also post girltalk's bo's dick's pictures's of that Slann she used to date.

I don't consider myself trans at all but if there was some kind of pill I could take to make me a real/at least passable woman I'd take it in a hearbeat. Not because I'd like having a vagina and tits but because I could be as feminine and submissive as I want without getting shit from homophobes and anti-fem/"gender roles are literally genocide" gays.

Would I be less fucked up if I was an actual tranny?

If there was some way to actually gain a real vagina instead of a cut up penis, I too would do it in a heartbeat. Not for your fucking gay reasons, though. Just because society treats men as second class citizens, and I'd much rather take the opportunity to be a member of the class that isn't openly hated, and is handed everything from money to power to love, without having to actually work for it. Even if we ignore that we're on Holla Forums, all lonely wizards, and women can get sex and relationships just by not rejecting one of the many offers they get for no reason, just imagine what a difference you could make in the world if you had the power to ruin people's lives with the most baseless accusation.

pic related approves of this thread

Buckwheat is spook

spooks are a spook

fine its a mental issue. you are how you were born and any thought that you were made wrong is just because you feel entitled, and demand that everyone look at you the way you want. Well fuck off. If you were born with a dick, get over it, your male, If not your female. just because you want to fuck people of the same sex as you but you are too embarrassed to admit your a homosexual down not mean you can now be the other sex. Fuck off.

Let them all kill them selves. Then we don[t have to hear about it anymore.

I don't really care as long as sjw keep their damn identity politics away from me and the stuff I like.

I take accept people on a individual level. Identity politics is collectivist bullshit that crushes freedom and makes everything worse.

Leftism is a spook
Porky is a spook
Jews are a spook
Niggers are spooks
Antiracism is a spook
Fascists ruining free speech is a spook
White people existing is a spook
Government is a spook
Not needing government is a spook
Money is a spook

until you get pregnant and have to raise a bunch of little shits

Transgenderism is not real so they need the bullets for free.

I've daydreamed about that before, but I'd rather have to work for my own than a hot blonde does and as nice as it sounds, the downsides (estrogen, child birth, menstrual cycle, crazy emotions) make it not worth it to me. I'm happy being a man even if I am disposable because of it.

Trap butt is 10/10

Quit being so gay.

I'm gay and that butt does nothing for me

A fan of the bears?

I'm a tranny and I think all of the SJW and LGBT community is bullshit, too. I really do believe what I have is a birth defect and mental disorder, but this isn't something that can be suppressed.

Transitioning DOES help. Idgaf if you still call me a man or remind me that I will always be biologically male, and I'll laugh alongside you at the other trannies that have meltdowns from hearing these things. However, refuting the existence of transgenderism just makes you a fucking idiotic edgelord.

when are you going to be killing yourself, xir?

of course trans and gays are screwed in the head and will most likely lead meaningless lives, constantly disasstisfied with the pleasure they seek, i feel bad for them

kys

Well I'm happy for now, hopefully my delusional tranny brain doesn't make kms anytime soon

will you be livestreaming your suicide when it does? Will you choose a gay method like carbon monoxide poisoning or will you make it spectacular?

Admitting you have a problem is the first step, user. Looking forward to your livestream suicide.

I remember watching a video about how the off label use of a certain anti-psychotic drug was use reasonably successfully to treat body dysmorphia. The guy then used it successfully to treat gender dysphoria but when he published his research on gender dysphoria his research was shut down for political reasons.

I don't care about the topic enough to look for the video. But if you are interested in helping people with this and think it is a mental disorder, it would probably be worth looking into.

OC'd this a long time ago in a land far far away

cuckchan pls go

I'm boycotting the NFL actually.

I heard the yanks are boycotting the NFL because the niggers are destroying the NFL so there is no point to keep cheering for NFL anymore.

Yeah i have seen this going on for years in the gay community. These older gay men and women keep pushing twinks to cross dress or go trans for some sick reason.

Could someone explain why telling people to mutilate themselves is still legal? Is it surgeons lobbying in government positions so they can make more money off of trans people? Is it psychologists trying to sell hormone pills? Is it just society being retarded and not understanding that people can wear women's clothes and suck dick and not be trannies?

because most people are adults and don't have to listen to people saying stupid things. That's why it is still legal to say stupid things.

Right. Sorry, when i said people, i meant people in contact with people that turn trans; i.e. doctors.

i don't know if doctors are actually making such a suggestion. I seriously doubt they are.

"Subject appears to be depressed. Tendency to wear girls' clothes and infatuation with men. Exhibits traits of gender dysphoria, suggest hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery"
"I'm not telling you you have to do it, but if you ever want to get better, then you should. Your choice"
"Doctor, if it'll make me feel better, i'll do it. I'm sure it's the right thing to do."
Sure, telling people they have to do something is probably illegal, but the science of manipulation is what shrinks are all about. I wonder what this means for gay people who cd who go to shrinks because they are depressed or suicidal, i'm sure you know the answer to that.

Regardless of whether there is a biological cause for wishing you were the other gender, the problem lies in how we address it.

Honestly, think about what the polite thing to tell people that are unhappy with themselves for literally any other reason that they cannot change would be; be they too short, too tall, ugly, some part of their body being out of proportion, etc:
Sure, they could fix many of these with enough plastic surgery, but this is generally frowned upon. Instead, we tell them to accept the fact that they will never look the way they want. Now they almost never fully come to terms with their deficiencies, but they do end up better off than if they dwelled over it all the time or had their bodies mutilated to compensate. However, we treat trannies very differently.

We either encourage them and tell them to transition or we mock them and call them faggots. Of course they're going to listen to the people with kind things to say rather than cunts who tell them to kill themselves, so they go ahead and chop their dick off. Imagine if a small breasted chick wanted bigger tits but whenever she expressed this she was told "lol, you fucking retard! fake tits are degenerate. You should kill yourself if you think you'd be happier with bags of silicone in your chest." by some people and "don't listen to them sweetie, you can go get implants if that's what you want." by everyone else. Of fucking course she'd get the implants and then she'd seek to remove those who don't approve from her life.
Now think about what trannies go through:
When they say they wish they were the opposite sex, they are called faggots by those who don't want them to transition and given praise by those who do. So naturally we see the same pattern of behavior that we would in the tits example.

Ideally, our society should discourage transition and encourage them to find happiness other ways. We should tell them to accept that they are the way they are and the life they wish to lead is not contingent on the clothes they wear of what sits between their legs. They may never be fully content being whatever gender they are, but they generally won't end up killing themselves because of it.

So there is the possibility of a effective drug treatment for this and the establishment buried it in the name of pushing a progressive p.c. agenda.
I should be shocked and appalled, but I am actually completely unsurprised.

like i said i have never heard of doctors suggesting this. But still you have the ability and the right to say no to the doctor's suggestion

It was pimozide which is used for schizophrenia and the person who was cured as schizophrenic as well as "dysmorphic".

post a pic of your tranny tits

So why do you all want trans to kill themselves?
What have they done to you? Exists? Being spoopy mentally ill?

They spread degeneracy.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You are living under the rock.

Well educate me then

Trannies are harming the children.

So what terrible things they have done?
assaulted children?
killed children?

They undermine children's sanity in the name of salving and justifying their own mental illnesses. I feel bad for them, I pity their inability to even recognize the harm they visit on our children simply because they are mad.

They should be lobotomised. Not all of them, just the ones too sick to realize they're hurting society by trying to claim they're normal.

Normal isn't possible as long as they're running around unsupervised.

Jews guide us to encourage white men to be trannies so they won't breed. We need to stop encouraging them and also stop Jews.

Top lel

Ok.

Got evidence?

Evidence! Evidence! Evidence!

Pregnancy is now worse for the male than the female since it's the perfect excuse for the woman to take 200% of his paycheck forever. Men have no reproductive rights other than "don't have sex lol" even though that doesn't even work because courts have consistently ruled that literal cucks who have proven their own cuckoldry still have to pay child support. On the other hand, if a woman complains about reproductive rights and you tell her to not have sex, you'll be run out of town with pitchforks and torches. And once the whole process is done and the woman gets to live off some cuck's money, she doesn't have to actually spend it on the kid, and will keep custody of the kid no matter how much she abuses the child, while the man, cuck or not, will never get to see the child, no matter how fit a parent he may be.

Child birth and menstrual cycle are the two here that have any weight. Estrogen isn't bad for women, and I'm sure you'll retort with "but it gives you crazy emotions!" so these are really the same point. Of course testosterone also effects emotions, but besides that, women's "crazy emotions" are largely a learned trait, since they are never trained to have any restraint, and are in fact rewarded for acting crazy, because even in the worst cases of murder or something, they get away with it because "men made them that way." Assuming they're seen as doing anything wrong at all, instead of being some sort of feminist hero.

Menstrual cycles are annoying but ultimately boil down to the rough equivalent of getting kicked in the balls and having to deal with semen. Childbirth is obviously painful but it's something you deal with only a few times in your life, and women routinely want to do it again after the first time. Considering it's the closest women get to being expected to do manual labor (and they can still opt out of it if they want and just not have kids), I'll certainly take it for all the benefits it comes with.

Why do you hate females?