Reminder that West superhero comics are still shieet

Better stick to Japan if you're gonna read some supermen.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/M6Af5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually, let me point out that the Japan does plenty of stuff better than the West (keeping out shitskins, keeping shitskins out of their vidya and comics, avoiding fatties)

You're not entirely wrong, but you are a cherry picking faggot. That Batman one is fan art. Also, One Punch-Man is a meme for autists and people who play Street Fighter V.

Yes, Marxists can make fan art too, just because it sucks doesn't mean it's not fan art. What I meant was that it wasn't made by DC.

Faith? Do they mean Fatty? What the fuck is that shit? Fat empowerment sponsored by McDonald?

these people actually believe that being "smart" means memorizing random factoids, and that if you do memorize all the factoids you can build time travel machines and sheeeiitt.

imagine being a kid and watching dexter's lab except you're being raised by a single mom and her weekly boyfriends, so no one cares to tell you that its just a cartoon and real life isn't like that.

Why is Batman clobbering old people?

If by some miracle I ever had control over Marvel I would immediately create a story involved a meteor wiping Wakanda off the face of the Earth.

Because they have bad opinions.

holy fuck look at the size of that massive elephant penis

Wakanda does have some Wewuzery to it doesn't it?

you know, i didnt mind wakanda when i thought it was a warrior nation that had controlled a large supply of vibranium thus allowing them to conquer land the size of a small country and that the Black panther was the title of their best warrior
Then i found out its not that, and its some poorly writen, super advanced country that was hidden and is somehow a major world power
and now i agree with you

It is peak WeWuz.

It's just embarrassing. What you described would be fine, but the idea of a super advanced African nation in what is supposed to be "the real world" as Marvel likes to say, is retarded.

At least it's not Egypt.

So the gist is:

I can read Nippon superhero comics without worrying about too many shitskins.

DC Movies tend to hire budgets than marvel

The only instances of sandniggers coming to mind in manga is that one /ss/ story about the young boy and the lady he's marrying as well as Jojo Part 3.

Clearly it's not high enough or they just don't know how to use their money.

Supergirl pilot did looked better than man of at steel.

And even then, they didn't do what Western comics always do when they have a token character…push the hell out him to the moon.

Wow you have shit taste.

Exactly! The one thing Japan's culture does right is keeping idiotic children like SJW's tell them what to do or spread the crazed ideas of diversity first.

>Somehow immune from criticism despite being an ultra-nationalist, xenophobic culture based around war and attacking any and all outsiders

What did he mean by this?

Seriously, proofread your posts you incoherent nigger.

I'm saying Japan doesn't have time for SJW ideology like pushing for diversity. Which to SJWs means more black and brown people. How was this not clear in my first statement?

Didn't help that jackass Reginald Hudlin would always write Black Panther as this super special awesome guy. Hell, dude retold the first time Cap and Black Panther met from them fighting to a draw to BP soundly kicking Cap's ass.

Guess Bendis isn't the only one craving nigger dick.

Because most of Japan is a lighter shade of brown anyways. Why do they need brown people if they have some browns already?

Say what you want about frank. At holy terror is still relevant politically. Holy shit DC. How do you get more politically outdated than marvel comics? Even marvel avoided outright saying Hillary Clinton won the election.

And yet, the attactive mango and animu characters aren't browns.

I said light brown, light brown!…Well, light bordering on white-ish.

Which is it, dammit?! Light brown or slightly darker white?

Fine….light brown?

Close enough!

Yeah, on second look..most animu characters are light brown. Unless they're from the south.

But hordes of pretty characters look White.

Look again..it's light brown.

Whitey comes in extra colors.

Just want to say to anyone making a future comic please don't use a name/title for you comic that can easily be turned into/contains letters to turn it into a mockery of said comic. Eg Faith > Fat.

Also her what's the point of her having a secret identity when it looks practically the same as her superhero self.

So that they can have her do mundane shit SJWs can relate to.

imgur.com/gallery/M6Af5

She looks like Maz Kinata except black. And I thought it was either Reed Richards and Doctor Doom that were the smartest Marvel people.

The actress is black.

Wow shitlord. I like literally can't even right now. Women of color can be smart too you know! Ugh I just can't believe this. It's 2016 people! Come the fuck on!

Was that convincing enough?

Okay but how about new stuff to look forward to reading down the line? You can only read the classics for so long.

Probably a pride thing. Be fat and not fear to show their identity even when it's retarded and her family and friends gonna get snuffed because of that.

Astro City left it's eternal hiatus awhile ago. They're writing new shit.

Who drew the Batman garbage?

I saw the review for the new one with the drumming gorilla trying to make it big in Astro City. It's pretty entertaining read.

Sure I guess. I've seen so much at this point I'm numb to it.

Oh. I didn't even realize they were still going.

Japanese """"" super"""""" heroes that cannot take a bullet point blank or lift more than a couple of tons.

They nay be heroes but they ain't no super.

But the best selling American comic is about a normal guy in flying rodent suit and relying on technology and brute force.

but what about All Might?

who cares what country it's from or what genre.
If it's good then read it.
I enjoy both OPM and the current Carnage.
Why can't you?

Modern Marvel and DC are shit companies and always have been but it doesn't mean they reflect the entire industry.

Ignore country of origin or genre. support and read what's good