How many destroyed kids is it going to take till society wakes up?

how many destroyed kids is it going to take till society wakes up?

Society won't wake up. We are in hell.

it took just 2 years for her mind to be broken

some people are gay why do you even care

you could trans back and forth 68 times and it would still be less gay than the shit hollywood has been pumping out

LET IT ALL BURN

(((adam savage)))

kids are so malleable that this tranny shit is going to get even worse

and just like everything they deserve it, people still watch capeshit

I miss the 90s so bad

none of this bullshit was even a thing back then

none of this was a thing before 2008

all of them

90s weren't that great, they were mostly harping on race and the virtues of sodomy. If we would have stopped it then we wouldn't be here now.

Yes it was, user. Back then they always portrayed trannies as either a joke or as deranged perverts. Remember movies like Ace Ventura, or Silence of the Lambs? Even though trannies and SJWs today would be offended by these movies, it had a desensitizing effect on the general public opinion of them. Even though the portrayals were negsaive, people got used to seeing them through these movies. After a while they started portraying them as "normal", like in that episode of King of the Hill with the crossdresser. Eventually people started accepting them, and that's where we are today.

the most reddit pic of all time

missing a zelda scarf.

Normalization was in full swing then, came to fruition about 10-15 years later. And even though the 70s and 80s were a bit better they still had problems; hell you had major NAMBLA walks going on at the same time Hip To Be Square was on the fucking charts as a new tune.

There might have been LESS of it in either of those three decades, sure. But to really have it as an unknown factor, you have to basically go back to the early 60s.

We're just in societal decline. It's happened dozens of times before, just not as permeated by evil as now. Sucks that we had to be born into this.

Is it true that Jamie fucking hates Adam?

"I'm a boy now!" saws the twink-ish looking chubby girl who has clearly not taken any hormones and likely self-diagnosed with tumblr and reddit's help.

It's kind of funny how much women are pushing for this kind of shit, especially onto young children, but how seldom they actually indulge in the full reproductive system-destroying procedure.. Almost as if some deep-seated biological need to procreate is stopping them from damaging their bodies!

He doesn't hate him, his just can't stand being around him. I can see why now, he probably blabbers on about SJW bullshit

Problem goes way back if you tolerate such things

So brave.

It makes more since when you see the original.. :'^)

>Seventh pic: JUST

I wish north korea would just nuke us already, I fucking hate everything and everyone.

PEOPLE ARE HAPPY AND ENJOYING LIFE JUST NUKE US ALREADY
get help

Looks like leftypol wandered out of their containment board again.

Realistically, North Korea could only nuke maybe 1 city on the west coast, but that's really all that would be needed.

I identify as a Big Guy. That's my gender.

I used to like Adam but holy shit he has become as worse as Joss Whedon.

I understand now. Everything makes sense. Now I fully get it why Jamie could never stand Adam Savage. They kept saying they don't get along, so that must only mean that Jamie wasn't a cuck and he was really annoyed by Adam's SJW rants.

This makes me feel pain.
Why can no one see how disgusting this is?

Looks like that little girl and her father must have joined the tranny bandwagon just when it was getting started around 2 years ago. Anyways, society isn't going to wake up. You can just try to keep your own family straight and choose who you want to be friends and do business with. Just remember, a lot of these people will never have kids. Although sadly I think its legal for them to use sperm banks so…I don't know. My plan is to just try and steer clear from the environments they thrive in. Like whole foods. Or certain departments of the universities. Or Quentin Tarantino films. Etc.etc.etc. You know what I mean.

Call them retards and bitch when they try to limit your freedom of speech but do stop acting like fucking SJWs just because someone decided to live in a foolish fantasy, you dumb fucking closet-commies.

We tried that with fags and transvestites and look where we are now.
Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice time for gas

Where are we now? An age of where everybody is obsessed with asinine and pointless social questions while still getting double-harder fucked by the big money-holders?

Today I will remind them.

wasted Hitler dubs
They're called "Jews". Where we're at now is the collapse of western civilization. They thrived on our apathy. Tolerance is a scam.

"Jews" is just a distraction, a way to divert attention from real identifiers and make the critics look like morons. Just like the drug industry uses anti-vaccers' bullshit as a tool to shield themselves from criticism.

/monster/ is just /fur/ in denial. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are literally same kinda authoritarian shitholes. Holla Forums doesn't have enough rotation to shine.

Eh, whatever. All of these transgender people just spend all their spare time when they aren't at work or in class on the internet anyways. What harm can they do. Maybe at a gay bar sometimes or wholefoods. Maybe some trendy coffee shop. I hardly ever see them around. There is one that works at a gas station near me. I just stopped going to that gas station.

I assume you had pretty effortless alternatives? I understand that they feel kinda freaky since they tend to have all kinds of emotional issues, but so do real women as well. What's so offending about some random tranny doing a random job?

Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetcheeks

There you go. You got one destroying a business near you. You're probably not the only one who stopped going there. The fact you're apathetic about it doesn't mean it's not a problem.

Instinct. Sane people don't want to be around insane people.

Well. To be fair. I didn't stop going to that gas station right away. But im a fairly regular buyer of beer and tobacco and diet coke and diet mountain dew. So I shopped there a lot. Then he started trying to get friendly with me so I found another gas station nearby where I like the people better. He's kind of gross. He's pretty fat and has long dyed red hair. His work shirt is always stained. Just an unpleasant experience in general. He didn't talk like a girl at work but you can tell he crossdresses at home in his spare time. I doubt he's ever been laid from the look of him and by the way he acts.

And you take that at a face value? I think it should be pretty evident now with Trump, Le Penn and such that the Russians are playing for their own interests as well, infiltrating the West through destabilization.

I am yet to see a person who wasn't slightly disturbed, sociopathic or an idiot.

The west is already infiltrated. What is the largest lobby in Washington? Do you know? What nation does it serve? How much do we send that nation?

And you're yet to see a person not crazy because you're an edgy edgelord who's too cool for everyone else. Most of them at least know the simple biological differences between men and women rather than basin their entire existence around some bizarre identity crisis.

Wake me up can't wake up.

Israel is a big thing for americlaps but I always assumed it was more due to the rampant christcuckery instead of actual jewishness.

Christcuckery is one major aspect of it, but the political and media consensus on Israel isn't maintained by them, but rather by Jews. If you come out against Israel as a US politician, AIPAC will ensure that you'll never win an election again.

I just want to clarify. When I say what harm can they do. Im but trying to say the can't do harm. I almost guarantee that Adam Savages daughter was recruited by some tyrannies on the internet and Adam Savage just went along with it because he's very progressive. If your the kind of parent that doesn't want that to happen then you need to be careful what kind of ideas tour children are getting exposed to and when they do get exposed to the tranny, which they inevitably will. Signal that you don't like it and that its a bad idea. Whatever. I think in New York City its illegal now to not call a tranny by their pronouns so that's also a pretty major problem. I think in that city if you work with one you pretty much have to grit your teeth and go along with it. Which sucks. But that's New York for you. Chicago ( and i think some other cities) are now paying for transgender surgeries as well now for city employees so if your a city employee your healthcare cost is going to rise to pay for that. Etc.etc.etc. So I guess there are some consequences actually. You know.

Zionism has also infiltrated the church.

understandable considering you fell for the drumpf meme

This is fucking rich coming from the guy who probably spent the majority of last year posting on r/fuck2016 wishing for the year to be over because of muh celebrities dying and muh russians that caused muh drumpf to win.

If anything, now you know how ridiculous you looked.

I'm just glad the build team managed to get out before they were infected with the SJW virus

and did you just assume my gender?

How does this pic make you feel, reddipol?

It was a thing back in the 60s and 70s, monty python constantly shat on trannies.

Pretty sure Holla Forums never liked Trump, not sure what you're trying to do here.

Nothing compared to the feeling that knowing Hillary Clinton will die a non-President.

delet this

…and normies say we're the monsters. Just fuck everything, I'm done.

Is that his daughter/son/spawn? fuck

Bible literally calls jew "the synagogue of satan"

no, just some random ho from tumblreddit

anyone still left on 8/pol/ at this point is probably fine with it. the place is dead, find another bogeyman, faggot.

I posted about this briefly in one of the CA threads, and a couple days ago I made a thread about it on Holla Forums.

I'm doing it you guys, I'm living the dream. I'm actually saving one of these girls. She'd started testosterone, her name was legally changed to a male name, but I'm bringing her back. She's embracing the pet names, and the compliments on her feminine figure, and she's wearing lingerie for me, and she likes being called "good girl" "sweetheart" and so on. She wants to meet my mom, and has acknowledged she'd need to dress a bit more feminine to do so and suggested using her old name for it.

She's 17, she was a virgin. Once she started pretending to be a guy, guys didn't give her any attention so she hadn't dated in several years. After her parents divorced there was no male influence in her life, so she essentially became the male in the family. Now that I'm taking care of her and making her feel feminine again, she's realizing she doesn't need to do that.

I found her at a crucial time. The testosterone only slightly enlarged her clit and made her ridiculously horny.

No shit. Ya Dun good user. Ya Dun real good. And she's a QT too. A lot of guys wouldn't have put in the effort to change a gal that was falling for this trick. That's pretty cool. Its really fun when a broad likes being a good girl and sweet too isn't it? Man that's just gr8. Really makes my day. Thanks for sharing.

What a queer.

he truly understands them

I remember you from a thread a while back.

Did you hit it?

Sounds like it.

I don't like it, but everyone else who ran in 2016 would have done the same, and then some.
Trump was the best outcome by default.

you're thinking inside the box

Hi, /christian/.

The bible is the best book.

I too would have preferred cloned Hitler but that wasn't an option.

rejecting the legitimacy of the state is always an option, though

I don't want gommunism.

back to tumblr you go

anarchy a shit ancaps a great

six millions

ancap is anarchy m8

hi achmed