She Lost It: Hillary Goes On Rampage For Over An Hour, Threw Glass at Staffer’s Head!

We’ve all heard stories of Hillary’s rampages. I would certainly never want to be the object of one of her psychotic episodes. I almost feel sorry for her staff.

Christina Reynolds, Deputy Communications Director for the Clinton campaign, and Donna Brazile, chair of the campaign, received scathing rebukes from Hillary after Matt Lauer went “Rogue” on her.

According to inside sources, after the town hall with Matt, Hillary went ballistic, throwing a huge tantrum, with personal calls to Comcast executives, the parent company of NBC Universal. I guess they got the message with all of the ridiculous headlines to follow over the next couple of days.

Here are a few exerts from some news sources this morning:

From NyMag.com:

“I had not taken seriously the possibility that Donald Trump could win the presidency until I saw Matt Lauer host an hour-long interview with the two major-party candidates. Lauer’s performance was not merely a failure, it was horrifying and shocking. The shock, for me, was the realization that most Americans inhabit a very different news environment than professional journalists. I not only consume a lot of news, since it’s my job, I also tend to focus on elite print-news sources. Most voters, and all the more so undecided voters, subsist on a news diet supplied by the likes of Matt Lauer. And the reality transmitted to them from Lauer matches the reality of the polls, which is a world in which Clinton and Trump are equivalently flawed.

Lauer focused a third of his questioning time on Clinton’s private email server. Her decision to follow Colin Powell’s advice is a legitimate blot on her record.”

And Politico‘s headlines read: “Liberals Lash Out at Lauer, NBC.” It seems to me, no one is “lashing out” but Hillary.

Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer - narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses! What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?”

It is reported Hillary then screamed at everyone for close to an hour and staffers felt like she was having a “Hitler-like rage down.”

Staffers at HRC campaign report that they scared of her, and one described Hillary as “an out of control psychopath”.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is there, no footage is available, but Hillary is in full frenzy now. She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata for the rest of his days on earth.”

Donna Brazile was singled out by Hillary during the rant. Donna was told “You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting fucking Lauer get away with this betrayal? Get the fuck to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear???”

archive.is/uJkBV
victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-killary-goes-on-rampage-for-over-an-hour-throwing-glass-at-staffers-head/

Other urls found in this thread:

victuruslibertas.com/2016/07/2146/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is gold anons! Spread this!

Well, she's not wrong.

Hilldog knows that the day of the rope is coming.

(((They))) fear us. And with good reason.

Your next move will be to call me a shill.

can't find it, also shill

LOL, the David Miscavige of politics!

How can PEPE keep getting away with this !!!

Wew. She really has changed while she was in the White House. Still abusing staffers, I see. I can't imagine what the Secret Service has to deal with regarding her bitching again.

The question is, will she live long enough to make it to her own hanging?

Hell, she could already be dead. I hear it's a might bit warm down there. She might wanna take a coat.

Day of the rope?

Now that sounds like an idea. I hope Trump gets the memo.

I don't buy a word of this.

it's just too believable

I guess he's the next one going to commit a mysterious suicide.

But knowing the history of how Hillary acts and what she has said here makes it confirmed she's the type to assassinate people when things don't go her way. Those (((NBC))) and (((Comcast))) executives better watch their back when Hillary hits the office.

0/10 it and you stink of setup.

They're clearly trying to push back against the new low energy meme all these seizures supposed pneumonia are creating. If this were 10 years ago I could believe it. She did fly into rages in the 90's, the secret service reported it. Now I'd say she so loaded up on vicodin or whatever the hell else that its more likely she sleeps 15+ hours a day.

Its going to feel amazing when she's Trumped for good.

remember, the bitch is known for throwing things at people's heads.

She threw an ashtray at Bill's head once

how can anyone say she's weak when she threw a 100 dead jews at Bill? #imwithher now

it's confirmed. remember that "she's asleep will talk to you tomorrow" email huma sent at 3pm?
when she was much healthier, as Secretary of State, she only worked 3 hour days.

It's bait to redirect focus from hard cold video to deniable hearsay.

You bet your ass you'll be swing from nooses.

MAGA

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NIEN NIEN NIEN

Remember that the "Hitler-like rage down" is referring to the "convulsive shrieks" that Hitler supposedly had according to Hermann Rauschning's book "Hitler Speaks".

Specifically, the part about Hitler's violent fits is lifted from the novel "Le Horla" by the French writer Guy de Maupassant.

Unfortunately, this where most of the modern public image of Hitler (warmongering, amoral, anti-Christian, etc.) comes from, via Allied propaganda that uses it as a source (like the Frank Capra film series "Why We Fight".) It was even presented as evidence in the Nuremberg trials.

It's a testament to the sad state of the jewified society we live in that a document like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion can be discredited as a "hoax" by pointing out that the Elders used the same metaphors as a 19th century French novel in speech, yet Hitler Speaks can outright copy events from another 19th century French novel and pass them off as true, and still be held up as truth by mainstream "historians" like William L. Shirer.

Don't spread this. It reeks of a disinfo campaign designed to make Trump supporters look like idiots who buy into anything that fits the agenda.

victuruslibertas.com/2016/07/2146/
Great website

I want to believe.

This.

I want to believe.

OP samefagging.

This. It would be excellent if video turned up for this, but unless/until that happens, it's not worth much.

Let it sink.

whether or not, its real. her temper is a well-known issue

She's pure evil.

If she's even conscious, she's afraid.

have a bump

Reported.

Fuck me

I bumped it…
I am king nigger now.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OTHER THREAD ON THIS?

Link it or I'm bumping this one, cunts.

What other thread? It’s a hoax. Fuck off.

What have I done

We've had whole threads on fake articles about Dylan Roof getting raped in prison. Knowing damn well it was a puff piece, but not one Holla Forumsack said "shut it down".

Checked

Man if somebody can get in on one of these with one of those "spy" watches* / mini body cams, she'll be dead in the water if she isn't already dead on a guerney

*-which are always huge and obvious as fuck, mind you. Come on Chinks, nobody wants this giant, obviously-fake designer thing on their wrist, start putting cams in ones that look like cheap-as-fuck digital ones.